No Caption Provided

Vs

Black Panther

No Caption Provided

Setting:

An empty parking lot.Start 30 feet apart

Character Rules:

Current Deathstroke

Pre-Doomwar Black Panther.No heart shaped herb or no enhancements for T'Challa.

Rounds:

1.Pure H2H only.

2.Slade has his Nth Armor only and T'Challa gets his energy daggers only

Rules:

In character

K.O. or Death

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jashro44 @dondave @cable_extreme @frisky4 @comicstooge @highaccuser @fetts @owie @god_spawn @frozen @serrure @wolverine08 @monsterstomp

Sorry if you don't want to be tagged so I know next time

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther Round 1, could go either way Round 2. Great match bud!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depowered Panther then?

He stomps the first round. New 52 Slade doesn't have many feats without the Nth Metal to put him on T'Challa's level. He wins round 2 also. He's faster and more skilled, and the energy daggers are a good way around the Nth Metal's durability given they can go intangible and fry his nerves.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to T'Challa

Round 2 is closer, but still leaning towards Panther.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP both rounds

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Gotta go with T'Challa, bruh. Both rounds would be a good fight, but Panther's got this one

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Challa takes the first round, but I'm siding with Slade in the second.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By micah007123

Panther takes round 1, round 2 is much closer but leaning towards Panther.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther both rounds

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13 HigorM  Moderator

What would happen in a encounter of Nth Metal with energy daggers?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to wait and see more of Slade without Nth metal before I comment. He stomped bronze tiger under conditions which went against him. We'll see how he does against batman.....

@higorm said:

I think the energy daggers could bypass Nth metal.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 HigorM  Moderator

@jashro44: hm, interesting. A non superhuman BP would be like when he took the mantle as The Man Without Fear back when he replaced Daredevil at Hell's Kitchen right?

I remember he was able to deal with Kraven and a elemental (also being helped by Storm) by just using pure skill.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm said:

@jashro44: hm, interesting. A non superhuman BP would be like when he took the mantle as The Man Without Fear back when he replaced Daredevil at Hell's Kitchen right?

I remember he was able to deal with Kraven and a elemental (also being helped by Storm) by just using pure skill.

Yes this is hells kitchen black panther.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I want to wait and see more of Slade without Nth metal before I comment. He stomped bronze tiger under conditions which went against him. We'll see how he does against batman.....

@higorm said:

I think the energy daggers could bypass Nth metal.

Holy crap you didn't get mad when this guy tagged you!

Deathstroke wins. You gave him the armor that is durable enough to tank machinegun fire like nothing and building busting explosions.. Add in his superior strength and speed and he got a win here.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@leonkarlen123: Round 1 Deathstroke doesn't pack any kind of armor, and Round 2 Black Panther have ways to go through his armor with the energy daggers.

@jashro44: in that case i'd side with Black Panther then..

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MonsterStomp

@jashro44 said:

Heck, Slade even went on to state that he should have finished him in two moves or less if it weren't for his eye throwing him off.

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther should take both Rounds.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther for now. Slade could very well be more skilled & faster & we wouldn't know it because it hasn't been shown yet.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to T'Challa

Round 2 is closer, but still leaning towards Panther.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- Black Panther wins. He is faster, stronger, and more flexible. This will give Black Panther the win in an H2H combat match against Slade. Black Panther wins 7.5/10.

Round 2- Deathstroke wins. His Nth Armor is too durable for Black Panther too handle. Slade has tanked blows from Lobo with that armor. Excuse my ABC logic, but IMO, Lobo is far stronger than Black Panther. So if it Slade can tank Lobo's hits, than he can definitely tank Black Panther's hits. Deathstroke wins 7/10.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dondave

T'Challa

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depowered Panther then?

He stomps the first round. New 52 Slade doesn't have many feats without the Nth Metal to put him on T'Challa's level. He wins round 2 also. He's faster and more skilled, and the energy daggers are a good way around the Nth Metal's durability given they can go intangible and fry his nerves.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther Round 1, could go either way Round 2. Great match bud!

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#28 owie  Moderator

While I am not familiar with the details of current Deathstroke my impression was that he was physically still more or less what he was before. Although the comments above make it sound like this is not clear. But if so I think he would beat a non-enhanced BP.

If the current Deathstroke's stats are really that unknown, how about just making the battle between an explicitly non-enhanced, pure-skill fight between the two?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie said:

While I am not familiar with the details of current Deathstroke my impression was that he was physically still more or less what he was before. Although the comments above make it sound like this is not clear. But if so I think he would beat a non-enhanced BP.

If the current Deathstroke's stats are really that unknown, how about just making the battle between an explicitly non-enhanced, pure-skill fight between the two?

He doesn't seem to have his Nth metal armour anymore. Nth metal made him stronger and faster.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By leonkarlen123

@highaccuser said:

Depowered Panther then?

I wouldn't go so far and call it a stomp, Slade will give him a nice fight.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By Thor-Parker

@micah said:

Panther takes round 1, round 2 is much closer but leaning towards Panther.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock

Is Slade depowered? Because everyone is saying depowered Hells Kitchen Panther wins, which doesn't make any sense if Slade has his enhancements and T'Challa doesn't....

Again, is Slade depowered currently? If not, this isn't an unfair fight! New 52 Slade is arguably stronger than Post-Crisis Slade. Even then, either version easily knocks around non-superhuman street-levelers like it's nothing (Nightwing, Batman, etc, etc). What exactly is everyone reading or talking about here when they say depowered Panther wins this?

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: Slade is not depowered, he just doesn't have many feats.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Panther is depowered and Slade is NOT, I don't see how this is a fair battle.

Although, Panther defeated a super powered TEAM, the Supremacists while he was temporarily deprived of the enhancements of the heart shaped herb.

Hmmmmm...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Slade depowered? Because everyone is saying depowered Hells Kitchen Panther wins, which doesn't make any sense if Slade has his enhancements and T'Challa doesn't....

Again, is Slade depowered currently? If not, this is an unfair fight! New 52 Slade is arguably stronger than Post-Crisis Slade. Even then, either version easily knocks around non-superhuman street-levelers like it's nothing (Nightwing, Batman, etc, etc). What exactly is everyone reading or talking about here when they say depowered Panther wins this?

Not exactly. He doesn't have his Nth metal armour anymore which is what he had throughout most of the new 52. It was stated by hawkman that Slades Nth metal enhances his natural abilities.

He's just lacking in feats without his armour at the moment. He's deflected bullets and stomped new 52 bronze tiger claiming that he should have ended the fight in one or two moves. He'll be fighting batman soon so we'll see how that goes.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@static_shock: Slade is not depowered, he just doesn't have many feats.

Doesn't matter. This isn't a fair fight. The Fallen One didn't have many feats against Thanos, let alone any feats at all. I still wouldn't put a street leveler against him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock

@jashro44 said:

He's just lacking in feats without his armour at the moment. He's deflected bullets and stomped new 52 bronze tiger claiming that he should have ended the fight in one or two moves. He'll be fighting batman soon so we'll see how that goes.

Man, this still isn't fair. I'm sorry. I'm just seeing it for what it is.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

Round One: BP

Round two: Can go either way

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Panther is depowered and Slade is NOT, I don't see how this is a fair battle.

Although, Panther defeated a super powered TEAM, the Supremacists while he was temporarily deprived of the enhancements of the heart shaped herb.

Hmmmmm...

Beating the Supremacists without his powers was impressive, but to be fair, that whole team wasn't very intelligent. They lacked any kind of battle strategy or intellect, while T'Challa had all of those things, plus experience. Plus, they don't have the benefit of an enhanced intellect ability like Deathstroke has. It wouldn't even be the same fight.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: Ah, the famous Static Shock! A pleasure to make your acquaintance, sir!

Yes, I agree that team didn't have an OUNCE of Slade's mental or combat acumen. However, sheer numbers, not to mention super powers compensate somewhat for the difference (I repeat, SOMEWHAT, admittedly not TOTALLY). One thing is irrefutable, however---Panther facing Slade without enhancements DEFINATELY adds the degree of difficulty involved to the-heh heh-NTH degree.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Panther, Round 2: Slade

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#42  Edited By Jestersmiles

@jashro44 said:

@static_shock said:

Again, is Slade depowered currently? If not, this is an unfair fight! New 52 Slade is arguably stronger than Post-Crisis Slade. Even then, either version easily knocks around non-superhuman street-levelers like it's nothing (Nightwing, Batman, etc, etc). What exactly is everyone reading or talking about here when they say depowered Panther wins this?

Not exactly. He doesn't have his Nth metal armour anymore which is what he had throughout most of the new 52. It was stated by hawkman that Slades Nth metal enhances his natural abilities.

WITH Harley... No respect..

No Caption Provided

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther both rounds

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By gokuss4z

The panther killes his prey.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP both rounds

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Did he fight Harley yet? I've only read the first 3 issues.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SodamYat

@jashro44 said:

@jestersmiles: Did he fight Harley yet? I've only read the first 3 issues.

He was beating Harley and Black Manta easily until Deadshot shot him from behind.

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I'm not sure if he was without his Nth metal there. It looks like he is wearing his Nth metal there, where as in his ongoing he has a different armour.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sodamyat: I'm not sure if he was without his Nth metal there. It looks like he is wearing his Nth metal there, where as in his ongoing he has a different armour.

What is everyone talking about with this nonsense. His armor is made of Nth metal mix. Why do people think only one armor sports the Nth metal mix?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#50  Edited By Jestersmiles

@jashro44: I meant in the upcoming fight with Batman. It's him and Harley against Batman. Well that at least how it seems.

Deathstroke vs. Batman - with Harley Quinn stuck in the middle! The most intense, brutal battle in the history of The New 52 takes place in this issue! I was disappointed that you forgot to mention the with Harley part. :(

No Caption Provided