czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@agent41:

1.You're repeating Yourself again.

I have already answered on that (first two points).

2.His consciousness =/= his weight...

3.I don't, at least not on this PC. Most of my DC scans I have on other disk, but I don't recall her winning trough lasso with someone THAT strong. It is like saying that she could hold Odin or Galactus in this way, becuase she controlled someone lesser.

And again: I am NOT denying her speed. I am telling You that different fights, bring different tactic. Despero, Mongul, Doomsday, Elling, Ares: All are prove that she doesn't use her FIGHT-speed. I have already shown You FLYING-speed feats for Thor. I don't think that they matter. Flying type attacks are much less usefull, were reflected and predicted many times by many characters, even brute ones like Hulk.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel men handily; too many top tier powerhouses.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

I am not, I have stated new things and scans. You don't get what CIS, tactic and limits of certain characters are. It is Your way, but there is nothing else for me to say in this situation.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Kingant27

@agent41: Marvel men are clearly way superior here; it's not underestimating it's logic.

@czarny_samael666: Don't bother with him, he can't accept the possibility of someone beating Cheetah or WW.

Try and explain that the Marvel men are too powerful here and WW alone is not enough etc.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Kingant27

@agent41: No they loose badly; only WW has a chance against one of them; the others are clearly not in there League.

The Marvel team are superior.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@agent41:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There are more, I just don't feel like getting em all.

Avatar image for buckycapwintersoldier
BuckyCapWinterSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC Women would definitely win. Only trouble they'd probably have is with Thor.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#263  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: @agent41: The Captain Marvel scan is rather out of context, on the previous page amped Captain Marvel one-shotted her, thus Green Arrow had to use her lasso for her.

No Caption Provided

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dc

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@frozen: The scan was used to show the lasso can control people not whether WW can beat CM.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days: @agent41: The Captain Marvel scan is rather out of context, on the previous page amped Captain Marvel one-shotted her, thus Green Arrow had to use her lasso for her.

No Caption Provided

It's not out of context, stop kidding yourself. the only reason I posted the scan was to show the lasso's power, constantly attempting to downgrade feats doesn't help you.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still DC.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel men.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can't believe this thread is still going on. The Women still win.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: To show the lasso's power but if the being is too powerful, then Wonder Woman can of course get overpowered, which is what the comic showed, amped Captain Marvel had Black Adam's power added onto him. I'm not ''kidding myself'' if I happen to find the scan to be somewhat misleading because Wonder Woman herself couldn't actually use it, though Green Arrow doing so doesn't make sense.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

WW+Supergirl+Ms. Martian too much for them

speedblitz+TP thread

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@kingant27 said:

Marvel men handily; too many top tier powerhouses.

all the women here are top tiers as well.

Not even close to Marvel powerhouses.

@frozen: The scan was used to show the lasso can control people not whether WW can beat CM.

Captain Marvel was magically boosted and lasso had effect on that boost, which shocked MArvel. It is also not like Cap MArvel has tons of feats on his own. I would be really suprised if he would have as many feats s Blue Marvel...

Besides, Marvel was suprised and knocked of his guard, he didn't even had the chance to fight - he was forced to say truth: word that depowers him. Neither of people here can be depowered in the same way.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Men win with Sentry, Thor, and Blackbolt as the three stars of the game.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 frozen  Moderator

@czarny_samael666:

. It is also not like Cap MArvel has tons of feats on his own

He does.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@czarny_samael666:

He does.

You're sure about it? I don't recall any measurable strength feats for him and only thing that really come to my mind is KOing Superman, but as Cap said: it happened becuase of magic.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 frozen  Moderator

@frozen said:

@czarny_samael666:

He does.

You're sure about it? I don't recall any measurable strength feats for him and only thing that really come to my mind is KOing Superman, but as Cap said: it happened becuase of magic.

He's fought and matched Superman 3 times and stalemated him in arm-wrestling until he got his power split, and Superman himself has said they're equal in strength

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days: To show the lasso's power but if the being is too powerful, then Wonder Woman can of course get overpowered, which is what the comic showed,

Keep stretching the truth/lying and see where it gets you, Wonder Woman didn't even get the lasso around him yet to make a command. The damn lasso was still around her waist and it had nothing to do with him being too powerful for the lasso cus it didn't show that.

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days: I'm not ''kidding myself'' if I happen to find the scan to be somewhat misleading because Wonder Woman herself couldn't actually use it, though Green Arrow doing so doesn't make sense.

Only thing misleading here is you, you call me posting a scan of what the lasso can do out of context, post the part before it which didn't show what you stated (again), and then blatantly lie about what happened on that page. Please, stop kidding yourself.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days:

Keep stretching the truth/lying and see where it gets you, Wonder Woman didn't even get the lasso around him yet to make a command. The damn lasso was still around her waist and it had nothing to do with him being too powerful for the lasso cus it didn't show that.

Don't get snarky with me. The scan I posted is not a lie - it's Captain Marvel with Black Adam's power in addition to his, unleashing his lightning as an AOE. Not only did he have Zeus' lightning but he wielded the lightning of Aton, the lightning AOE (Area of Effect) prevented that. Clearly the lightning was too powerful because he was amped further with Black Adam's power.

Only thing misleading here is you, you call me posting a scan of what the lasso can do out of context, post the part before it which didn't show what you stated (again), and then blatantly lie about what happened on that page. Please, stop kidding yourself.

Point to me where I lied. I'll wait.

I posted the previous page in which he one-shots her. That's not out of context, that's putting it into context. My statement is: The Captain Marvel scan is rather out of context, on the previous page amped Captain Marvel one-shotted her, thus Green Arrow had to use her lasso for

Which is what happened.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days:

Don't get snarky with me. The scan I posted is not a lie - it's Captain Marvel with Black Adam's power in addition to his, unleashing his lightning as an AOE. Not only did he have Zeus' lightning but he wielded the lightning of Aton, the lightning AOE (Area of Effect) prevented that. Clearly the lightning was too powerful because he was amped further with Black Adam's power.

I'm getting snarky cus this little habit of yours is getting old. Once again, the scan was to show the lasso's power. I'm not going to capitalize it. You are now stating what the lightning could do as if that was the focal point of this issue, it is not. All of this talk of lightning is completely irrelevant to my original point and somehow I'm sure you know it.

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days:

Point to me where I lied. I'll wait.

Wait no longer....

@frozen said:

The scan wasnt out of context...lie

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days: To show the lasso's power but if the being is too powerful, then Wonder Woman can of course get overpowered, which is what the comic showed, amped Captain Marvel had Black Adam's power added onto him.

Cap being too powerful and Wonder Woman getting overpowered is irrelevant, it has nothing to do with the lasso's power.

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days: I'm not ''kidding myself'' if I happen to find the scan to be somewhat misleading because Wonder Woman herself couldn't actually use it, though Green Arrow doing so doesn't make sense.

Wonder Woman not being able able to use it and the fact that Green Arrow could is irrelevant, the point was to display the power of the lasso.

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days:

I posted the previous page in which he one-shots her. That's not out of context, that's putting it into context. My statement is: The Captain Marvel scan is rather out of context, on the previous page amped Captain Marvel one-shotted her, thus Green Arrow had to use her lasso for

Which is what happened.

No, that's taking it out of the context that I am using it for, you are taking the focus away from the lasso and putting it on Captiain Marvel, Black Adam and Wonder Woman. When you said that she got overpowered it has nothing to do with the lasso, I kept having to inform you it was to show the power of the lasso and you continued to shy away from my main point and crawl back into the original WW vs whoever argument in an attempt to discredit the scan for what it showed. How is posting the last scan instead of the first out of context when you aren't even grasping why I posted that one scan in the first place...may I show you what you could have easily read for yourself?

@agent41 said:

by any chance do you have the feats of the lasso that show how it makes anybody surrender to her comand?.

@ancient_0f_days

And there we are, the beginning of it all. I was asked to post some scans of the lasso and I did just that, I just happened to also post a scan of Cap getting taken down due to the lasso's power, it is what it is and the way I am using the scan is not out of context, going on about how Wonder Woman got overpowered means nothing here. Now once and for all....stop kidding yourself.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: Right, let's see...

I'm getting snarky cus this little habit of yours is getting old. Once again, the scan was to show the lasso's power. I'm not going to capitalize it. You are now stating what the lightning could do as if that was the focal point of this issue, it is not. All of this talk of lightning is completely irrelevant to my original point and somehow I'm sure you know it.

That's erraneous on your behalf. The discussion here is DC Women vs Marvel Men with Wonder Woman included, the scans you've posted are of Wonder Woman's lasso, let's apply this into context: you are trying to say ''I'm just showing the lasso's power'' but blatantly neglecting to post the part where she actually fails to use it on a more powerful opponent. You've subsequently, by the looks of it backtracked into saying ''just the lasso's power'' despite the fact that the scan is misleading? The scan you've posted leads the impression that Wonder Woman (the character in discussion), with her own lasso will be capable of holding a more powerful opponent, yet the actual comic did not show that.

The scan wasnt out of context...lie

The scan is out of context. By posting a scan of Green Arrow using the lasso you are thereby, heavily implied (where you'll admit it or not), that Wonder Woman would be able to do the same.

No, that's taking it out of the context that I am using it for, you are taking the focus away from the lasso and putting it on Captiain Marvel, Black Adam and Wonder Woman. When you said that she got overpowered it has nothing to do with the lasso, I kept having to inform you it was to show the power of the lasso and you continued to shy away from my main point and crawl back into the original WW vs whoever argument in an attempt to discredit the scan for what it showed. How is posting the last scan instead of the first out of context when you aren't even grasping why I posted that one scan in the first place...may I show you what you could have easily read for yourself?

Man, you're kidding yourself if you believe this...

The lasso is related to power - that's not me taking it out of context. It's related to power because Wonder Woman is the one who's actually using the lasso. You're posting a feat of the lasso being used but Wonder Woman herself, the actual being in question who is being discussed and debated here failing to use it herself, if you leave that out then you are HEAVILY implying to others who have not read the comic in question (JLA/JSA: Virture and Vice) with that single scan that she can do the same.

Wonder Woman is the actual character here who is being discussed, people are inquiring whether she can use her lasso here.

And there we are, the beginning of it all. I was asked to post some scans of the lasso and I did just that, I just happened to also post a scan of Cap getting taken down due to the lasso's power, it is what it is and the way I am using the scan is not out of context, going on about how Wonder Woman got overpowered means nothing here. Now once and for all....stop kidding yourself.

Good grief, who do you actually think is using the lasso? Do you think all the users here are not debating whether Wonder Woman could use the lasso? Because that's wrong and I feel you know that too.

If you posted a feat of Wonder Woman's lasso working on someone, in response to discussion that is discussing her equipment and how it'll be used, and then neglect to show the context of how she failed to use her own equipment due to the opponent's power, YOU are kidding yourself, you're over-simplifying the discussion to meet your own ends.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I'm going to end this swiftly....

@agent41 said:

by any chance do you have the feats of the lasso that show how it makes anybody surrender to her comand?.

@ancient_0f_days

This is all.

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days:

That's erraneous on your behalf. The discussion here is DC Women vs Marvel Men with Wonder Woman included, the scans you've posted are of Wonder Woman's lasso, let's apply this into context: you are trying to say ''I'm just showing the lasso's power'' but blatantly neglecting to post the part where she actually fails to use it on a more powerful opponent. You've subsequently, by the looks of it backtracked into saying ''just the lasso's power'' despite the fact that the scan is misleading? The scan you've posted leads the impression that Wonder Woman, with her own lasso will be capable of holding a more powerful opponent, yet the actual comic did not show that.

And you forgot to even think about the possibility that I may not be arguing for either side...Why are you lying about Wonder Woman failing to use the lasso when she didn't even attempt it....I could honestly end it here cus by saying she failed to use it, you're suggesting that she actually attempted to in the first place, which didn't happen. How did I back track when the power of the lasso making people surrender to the will of the user was the main focus the entire time....I don't really need to add anything else. You messed that up yourself

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Marvel

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days:

I'm going to end this swiftly....

And I'll counter swiftly...

This is all.

And...it's not --- a quick check on the posts prior to Post #251 clearly show Wonder Woman's abilities with her lasso are being questioned, this doesn't change that is misleads her capability but alas.

And you forgot to even think about the possibility that I may not be arguing for either side...Why are you lying about Wonder Woman failing to use the lasso when she didn't even attempt it....I could honestly end it here cus by saying she failed to use it, you're suggesting that she actually attempted to in the first place, which didn't happen. How did I back track when the power of the lasso making people surrender to the will of the user was the main focus the entire time....I don't really need to add anything else. You messed that up yourself

If you think I'm going to ignore the actual dicsussion again then you can think again. I'm also going to state that I said ''The Captain Marvel scan is rather out of context'', that's not me making an argument for either side at all, that's me simply clarifying a feat which I believe to be heavily out of context, which is why I referred to it as ''The'' rather than ''You took this out of contex. Shame on you'' which is the path I went down after your response, which accused me of lying.

Like it or not, other people were debating before this mini-discussion, and if you honestly believe people who have never read the comic before wouldn't take that scan as 'proof' for Wonder Woman being able to do the same, you're lying to youtself.

I'm not acting, I'm inferring that Wonder Woman attempted to attack Captain Marvel but failed - an AOE targeted not only her but several other individuals.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

If OF Thor, he solos.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days:

I'm going to end this swiftly....

And I'll counter swiftly...

This is all.

And...it's not --- a quick check on the posts prior to Post #251 clearly show Wonder Woman's abilities with her lasso are being questioned, this doesn't change that is misleads her capability but alas.

If you think I'm going to ignore the actual dicsussion again then you can think again. I'm also going to state that I said ''The Captain Marvel scan is rather out of context'', that's not me making an argument for either side at all, that's me simply clarifying a feat which I believe to be heavily out of context, which is why I referred to it as ''The'' rather than ''You took this out of contex. Shame on you'' which is the path I went down after your response, which accused me of lying.

Like it or not, other people were debating before this mini-discussion, and if you honestly believe people who have never read the comic before wouldn't take that scan as 'proof' for Wonder Woman being able to do the same, you're lying to youtself.

I'm not acting, I'm inferring that Wonder Woman attempted to attack Captain Marvel but failed - an AOE targeted not only her but several other individuals.

It's only out of context if you put it within a certain context...the context I put it in has nothing to do with you lying about Wonder Woman "failing to use the lasso". It only has to do with the lasso's capabilities, believe what you wish but you set yourself up this time. All I did was post a scan that was in the context of the lasso's capabilities and that did exactly what I needed it to do, if you think I was posting it to show that Wonder Woman could do the same, then you've confused yourself even worse than I thought. I didn't argue that she could do the same, I didn't argue that she couldn't. Whether they believe she could or not isn't my problem and I am not trying to mislead them, I know Wonder Woman could do the same cus she has done so to Superman and Cap before (although she didn't command him to turn back the first time). But she didn't try it on Cap in the scan I showed, Green Arrow did and the lasso worked anyway. It isn't out of context, all she has to do is get it around him like she has in the past and ask like GA did. I'm not arguing that she will, but it is well within her ability to ask a question. If GA used the lasso to make Cap turn back, why couldn't Diana? The fact that Wonder Woman attempted to attack Cap is meaningless to me, it has nothing to do with the lasso's ability to put Cap under it's power no matter how powerful he is. The End

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: I am going to make this simple.

You posted a scan of Green Arrow using Wonder Woman's lasso on amped Captain Marvel. By your own admission, you also said --- ''And you forgot to even think about the possibility that I may not be arguing for either side''

I also, did not argue for any side - I said the scan itself is out of context, there is context there.

So, I responded by saying it's out of context. If someone sees that scan, and has never read the comic, and sees Green Arrow succsessfully using the lasso, certain people will jump to conclusions that she can do the same (considering most here are arguing Wonder Woman's capabilities with it).

Where's the context then when it's needed?

Your statements exactlyconfirm my point:

I didn't argue that she could do the same, I didn't argue that she couldn't. Whether they believe she could or not isn't my problem and I am not trying to mislead them,

You are thus leaving the scan completely ambigous and void of the context necessary to inform people of what actually happened, even if it wasn't your problem or intention to mislead people, it's what you didn't post which makes it misleading.

My literal response was: ''the scan is out of context'', not once was it ''your argument is out of context''

She has used it on Cap before but this time, he had Black Adam's power added to his own and The Wizard's power, thus his lightning projection was more fliexible and powerful/faster. Green Arrow most likely succeeded becaues Gluttony posessing Captain Marvel underestimated him severely, which is why he said ''You think Arrows can stop me?''

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days: I am going to make this simple.

You posted a scan of Green Arrow using Wonder Woman's lasso on amped Captain Marvel. By your own admission, you also said --- ''And you forgot to even think about the possibility that I may not be arguing for either side''

I also, did not argue for any side - I said the scan itself is out of context, there is context there.

So, I responded by saying it's out of context. If someone sees that scan, and has never read the comic, and sees Green Arrow succsessfully using the lasso, certain people will jump to conclusions that she can do the same.

I didn't argue that she could do the same, I didn't argue that she couldn't. Whether they believe she could or not isn't my problem and I am not trying to mislead them,

You are thus leaving the scan completely ambigous and void of the context necessary to inform people of what actually happened, even if it wasn't your problem or intention to mislead people, it's what you didn't post which makes it misleading.

My literal response was: ''the scan is out of context'', not once was it ''your argument is out of context''

She has used it on Cap before but this time, he had Black Adam's power added to his own and The Wizard's power, thus his lightning projection was more fliexible and powerful/faster.

The scan isn't misleading, the fact that Cap was more powerful has nothing to do with Wonder Woman not using the lasso....I cannot understand how you miss this or flat out ignore this, I am astonished really. The scan isn't completely ambiguous, you simply choose to ignore the context it was originally put in.

@agent41 said:

@ancient_0f_days

I showed that the lasso made Cap surrender. That is it. The fact that Wonder Woman got hit by lightning before hand has nothing to do with the fact that the lasso MADE CAP SURRENDER regardless. If I have to keep on pressing this point, I'm not gonna continue. It's pointless when you're simply not even paying any attention.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: You left a large chunk of my post out, which is the crux.

If someone sees that scan, and has never read the comic, and sees Green Arrow succsessfully using the lasso, certain people will jump to conclusions that she can do the same.

''I didn't argue that she could do the same, I didn't argue that she couldn't. Whether they believe she could or not isn't my problem and I am not trying to mislead them,''

You are using double standards.

You're berating me for saying the scan itself is out of context yet state yourself you have no problem if people believe Wonder Woman could do the same (which is why I posted the previous page), I mean by this point you are simply refusing to acknowledge your scan is easily misleading on this thread, check the posts BEFOREPost #251, WONDER WOMAN is the one being discussed, you are simply lying to yourself if you think people honestly wouldn't interpret that Wonder Womanc could replicate what Green Arrow did.

I'm done arguing semantics.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I simply got to the point. I posted the scan because I was asked to show an example of the lasso making people submit, it isn't out of context because what happened on the previous page has nothing to do with the fact that the lasso worked anyway. I am berating you for blatantly lying about the scan being out of context, lying about Wonder Woman failing to use it when she didn't attempt to, and for completely missing the point of the scan which is to show what the lasso is capable of. The scan isn't misleading, just cus Wonder Woman got hit by lightning and therefore didn't use the lasso doesn't mean the scan is out of context or misleading cus it is simply about how the lasso was what made Captain Marvel submit and turn back.....the fact that you continuously failed to understand that is well beyond me. But you can continue this argument by yourself.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: I'm not failing to understand anything, but I know you're over-simplifying this argument for the sake of dodging the overall point and I think you know this yourself. You are using Post #251 as a staple, or justification for posting that scan, if you simply took time to read the previous posts and the argument with opposing users, you will easily, and blatantly see that Wonder Woman is being discussed. Hell, even if you just read the simple OP --- Wonder Woman is used. It's cool if you post the scan, but if you truly are aware of the previous page, I'm surprised by your posts.

The scan is misleading......I've said a number of times, and I'll post it one last time.

If someone sees that scan, and has never read the comic, and sees Green Arrow succsessfully using the lasso, certain people will jump to conclusions that she can do the same.

^ This is why context is involved. Green Arrow using Wonder Woman's lasso but Wonder Woman failing to do is heavy context. To deny this is nigh-impossible to fault.

And in your justification you post:

Whether they believe she could or not isn't my problem

And for the last time, Wonder Woman attempted to attack Captain Marvel. She failed in doing so.

But as I said, I'm done arguing semantics.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8