DC Women vs Marvel Men

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Still DC, unless the Marvel debaters can find a scan that shows that the Men can react to the Girls.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still say Marvel. Speedblitz is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to overrated.

So you say Marvel for no good reason.....seems legit.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: 1)Shazam doesn't have the durability feats of Superman.

2) And Thor hurt a Celestial , you were saying ?

3)Again Thor is>>>>>>>>> a casual planet buster. Zeus' attack is still up to speculation.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Spiderman1997
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I made my case in previous pages.

you mean the last page...the one before this one, it wasn't pages ago, anyway...in order for Thor to hit someone into a black hole (something he clearly does all the time) he actually has to land the hit which he won't land on some of the girls here cus he's too slow. Also, most of classic Thor's feats like the one you posted aren't even relevant or consistent due to how he is currently and consistently portrayed. He has been consistently tagged up by street levelers and characters with no real super speed and has even been called slow. That's not to say that some people on the DC team haven't been tagged by slow characters, some of them are simply consistently faster in combat. You last scan as @dondave stated is out of context.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry for the win. They can't deal with him. Stable minded Sentry is stronger than then Void and still can reform himself. It still takes a soul-attacking power or massive energy-manipulator like Photon to deal with him.

Cheetah is the main problem for Marvel team, but:

Thor can be slashed or even cutted through, but will barely slow him down. Gorr cutted through his body in two different occassions and Thor was still fighting and even destroying planet and moon around him.

Count Nefaria is being of pure energy. It doesn't matter if she will slash him or not.

Though, Blue MArvel and Black Bolt could be her target. Neither have really too many feats against that kind of damage.

Telepathy could be the factor against CN, BB and BM if not Sentry. Massive attack on whole team would cause MM insanse becuase of Thor's and Sentry's mind. Either she won't be able to touch them or - which is more possible - she will be stunned by their minds, like Phoenix Emma Frost.

WW and Supergirl needs better striking and durability feats to be compared to anyone here beside Black Bolt.

I highly doubt that Stargirl's powers can succesfully affect Marvel characters here.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With a title like that, it could only end one way!

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I explained @dondave: that I was using that scan only to show that Thor can throw the hammer at that speed not that he is fast I know the context. But Thor holds back you know so one can say when he wouldn't fight against WW like he fought against Hulk because one is a brute and the other is an expirienced warrior just like him.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: He fights the same in almost every fight unless he knows that physical assault won't do him any good, OP doesn't state they know anything about one another. Thor may not be an idiot, but he doesn't make it his business to fight smart. He'd go in like he always does and miss every hammer throw and swing, he is outclassed in speed and skill. With the way he fights, he won't win.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Idk. I mean when he fights beings like Gorr he always goes the versatile way like hamner swings,throws,ligtning,rain fire(which would be effectice against Miss Martian) or when he fought Quicksilver he didn't waste time trying to catch him he just fragged the area the moment he noticed him moving or how back in his classic days he blitzed Heimdall. I think that's because Thor is mainly with the Avengers and none of them except Hulk areon his levels so they just make him fight like a dumba** brute whereas WW hangs out with JL where people except Batman are on her level or slightly above writers show off her skills to make her stand out.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: Thor has experience with Gorr and knows what works on him and what doesn't, he knows what Quicksilver is capable of and it took him a second to actually do something that worked, Heimdall isn't fast either and moving faster than the eye can follow is street level but all Thor did was hit him hard and affect his hearing. I'm not arguing against any of this, I'm just putting context behind it and stating the facts. It makes sense that Thor would fight smart against an opponent he is familiar with but he is not a consistently skilled or fast fighter, Wonder Woman almost always fights smart no matter what the situation while always being a fast and skilled fighter. She is surrounded by skilled teammates, almost as many as Thor. While most of Thors teammates aren't on his level, that doesn't mean Marvel makes him fight like a brute to make them look better. He fights like a brute because it is consistently a part of his character, Wonder Woman is a skilled fighter whether she is with the team or not and is mostly shown fighting smart when she's not with her team. With that in mind, I'll have to disagree with that part of her post. Thor gets to fight Cap and Wolverine and they call him out on being slow and somewhat unskilled, Wonder Woman fights Batman and Black Canary almost as an equal while greatly holding back her speed. It's not a matter of writers making Thor fight dumb, he has his moments but most of the time he ends up going in swing first and think about it later.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

Stargirl and Cheetah are weak links. But Ms Martian has TP which is a massive advantage.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@squalleon:

Stargirl and Cheetah are weak links. But Ms Martian has TP which is a massive advantage.

Incorrect. Cheetah was blindingly fast as far back as the Golden Age of Comics. Recently (Pre-Flashpoint), she was further enhanced due to her training with Zoom becoming fast enough to repeatedly hamstring Wally West at her new cruising speeds. No one on the Marvel team has a chance to hit her, let alone harm her. Stargirl? See below for more details...

@czarny_samael666:

Sentry for the win. They can't deal with him. Stable minded Sentry is stronger than then Void and still can reform himself. It still takes a soul-attacking power or massive energy-manipulator like Photon to deal with him.

....With the singular exception of transforming her physical body into the energy form of her choice, Stargirl possesses every power Monica Rambeau does. Photon's entire powerbase (formidable as it may be) is simply the foundationof Stargirl's powers. She can also create Green Lantern-style constructs, manipulate gravitational anomalies, drain incalculable amounts of both radiation and/or cosmic energy from sources such as stars as far away as the Horsehead Nebula and beyond, and many, many more things, mon ami. So, if it's a high energy manipulator that's needed to shut down the Sentry and take him off the board, then the DC team has way more than enough in the form of Courtney Whitmore to do exactly that.

Thor can be slashed or even cutted through, but will barely slow him down. Gorr cutted through his body in two different occassions and Thor was still fighting and even destroying planet and moon around him.

I know nothing of this Gorr you speak of, so I won't comment on him. But I question this cavalier approach you say Thor will have to being potentially disemboweled, due to the fact that he seemed VERY concerned about that very outcome when Wolverine (who I assume is at a much lower power level than this Gorr guy) was mind controlled and sought to do exactly that. Cheetah would pick every square inch of flesh from Logan's bones before he even knew he was being murdered, so Thor would have much more to worry about from her than whatever damage the former Weapon X could do to him.

Count Nefaria is being of pure energy. It doesn't matter if she will slash him or not.

Fair enough. But he still has brain patterns, and the ionic bonds that keep him in soild form are susceptible to gravitational manipulation, thus dispersing his essence. Either that, or Stargirl flinging him above the Ecliptic. And that's only if he survives Miss Martian telekinetically pointing Black Bolt's head/scream in his teammates direction in the first place...

Though, Blue MArvel and Black Bolt could be her target. Neither have really too many feats against that kind of damage.

Fair enough. We agree on this. See above.

Telepathy could be the factor against CN, BB and BM if not Sentry. Massive attack on whole team would cause MM insanse becuase of Thor's and Sentry's mind. Either she won't be able to touch them or - which is more possible - she will be stunned by their minds, like Phoenix Emma Frost.

She wouldn't need to take over all of their minds. Black Bolt would be more than enough if his powers are as lethal as we are told they are. Turned against his teammates, he'd be a deadly weapon in the Ladies arsenal, IMO...

WW and Supergirl needs better striking and durability feats to be compared to anyone here beside Black Bolt.

All Wonder Woman has to do is touch the ground for a moment to heal any damage done to her, if they could ever breech the Aegis formed by her bracelets in the first place. @pokeysteve could tell you more about that. As to Supergirl, I have personal doubts about placing restrictions on a Kryptonian's striking power. They tend to be rather good in this area, by my estimation.

I highly doubt that Stargirl's powers can succesfully affect Marvel characters here.

You would be wrong about that. Just ask diehard JSA fans like @beatboks1 how scary this chick is. In a good mood! Let alone when she gets mad!

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Yeah, him fighting like a brute makes sense since he is a viking god and Thor can also be pretty arrogant at times, underestimating his opponent. Although recently(relatively) in his first fight against Gorr, when he actually started thinking he remembered that he had other powers than strength and used thunder to one-shot the guy. And since he is consistently portrayed as smart(in his own book) I think after duking it out a little he would realize he should fight like a true warrior against a true warrior.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: Only problem is that he doesn't have the speed or skill to fight Wonder Woman. Even if he fought his hardest, there isn't anything he uses consistently that she cannot counter.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Again, I am debating as though he isn't suffering from CIS and I don't know if WW has the durability to counter Mjolnir's strikes, speed to counter or dodge a thrown Mjolnir or versatality to match Thor's abilities.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ladies are faaast

shalomzy159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annoying fangirlism.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

All Wonder Woman has to do is touch the ground for a moment to heal any damage done to her, if they could ever breech the Aegis formed by her bracelets in the first place. @pokeysteve could tell you more about that. As to Supergirl, I have personal doubts about placing restrictions on a Kryptonian's striking power. They tend to be rather good in this area, by my estimation.

No, none of them are getting through her bracelets. Pre 52 feats apply and to my knowledge, nothing has ever damaged them. They've taken blasts from several Olympians and they have withstood a blast with enough force to shake the Earth. All that is assuming she needs them anyways since no one here has the h2h skills needed to hit her. Superman lands a lucky shot here and there and has only been able to get her to black out once with a blow that sent her from almost the Sun to Earth. Her durability is right in their league. She's arguable for MVP of her team along with MM.

A few of those guys need better feats to be compared to her.

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody else just want beatboks to come in here and lay down the law about Stargirl?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel men handily, it seems everyone siding with the ladies are basing most of there arguement solo'e on WW which is not enough, as Marvel has the physical edge here, the better duarability and versatility.

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: " handily " is pushing it. Herald laid out pretty good reasons for the ladies nit just WW. And he didn't even really touch on Supergirl. I have mainly read her New 52 stuff and she seems to be pretty beastly. She has H2H training from Lara(who is quite skilled), she has created afterimages while fighting, decent striking ability, and the solar burst power she has is also quite powerful. Not saying she's a game changer, but she is definitely being overlooked. If the Marvel men win it isn't handily.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Kingant27

@dark_passenger: Handily is not pushing it at all; stomp may be pushing it.

The Marvel team are more durable, have better offensive/versatility and while the Dc ladies possess a slightly better speed advantage; it is not enough to to tip the advantages being overlooked that the Marvel team has here IMO.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27:

Can you back your statements? As far as I'm aware there's nothing stopping Miss Martian from running through the team with intangibility, so durability shouldn't be a problem. Not only that, but Blue Marvel is an extremely weak link and any of the team can handily take him. And a slight speed advantage? The only one person on the male team with decent speed showings is Sentry and even his speed feats don't compare to most of the team.

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By DARK_PASSENGER

@kingant27: does the durability matter if the Marvel men can't hit their targets? If what Herald says is true about Stargirl seems to be one of if not the most versatile person here. Handily to me seems like easily which isn't the case. The females have the fire power and speed to put up one hell of a fight

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

....With the singular exception of transforming her physical body into the energy form of her choice, Stargirl possesses every power Monica Rambeau does. Photon's entire powerbase (formidable as it may be) is simply the foundationof Stargirl's powers. She can also create Green Lantern-style constructs, manipulate gravitational anomalies, drain incalculable amounts of both radiation and/or cosmic energy from sources such as stars as far away as the Horsehead Nebula and beyond, and many, many more things, mon ami. So, if it's a high energy manipulator that's needed to shut down the Sentry and take him off the board, then the DC team has way more than enough in the form of Courtney Whitmore to do exactly that.

I know nothing of this Gorr you speak of, so I won't comment on him. But I question this cavalier approach you say Thor will have to being potentially disemboweled, due to the fact that he seemed VERY concerned about that very outcome when Wolverine (who I assume is at a much lower power level than this Gorr guy) was mind controlled and sought to do exactly that. Cheetah would pick every square inch of flesh from Logan's bones before he even knew he was being murdered, so Thor would have much more to worry about from her than whatever damage the former Weapon X could do to him.

Fair enough. But he still has brain patterns, and the ionic bonds that keep him in soild form are susceptible to gravitational manipulation, thus dispersing his essence. Either that, or Stargirl flinging him above the Ecliptic. And that's only if he survives Miss Martian telekinetically pointing Black Bolt's head/scream in his teammates direction in the first place...

Fair enough. We agree on this. See above.

She wouldn't need to take over all of their minds. Black Bolt would be more than enough if his powers are as lethal as we are told they are. Turned against his teammates, he'd be a deadly weapon in the Ladies arsenal, IMO...

You would be wrong about that. Just ask diehard JSA fans like @beatboks1 how scary this chick is. In a good mood! Let alone when she gets mad!

1.You didn't know what I meant when I've said "high-level". Photon is universal and was comented as such in one of last issues of New Thunderbolts (he fought with Sentry in NT 13 or 14, I don't remember right now, whole series was pretty short and ended few issues after that).

Absorbing Man couldn't absorb energy from not-stable Sentry. The same with The Collective who could boost Ms.Marvel to Binary level and then one-shot her. Which means, that even that kind of energy manipulators/drainers can't deal with him. But I admitt - IDK her too much, I have seen some of her feats, but it was long ago and I wasn't impressed enough to put her in battles against uber-powerhouse like Sentry.

And Photon fought with weakned Sentry. This one is stable.

2.Gorr is around skyfather level, but more as fighter, than buster of big objectives. He later fought with 3 Thors, including Old King Thor in heart of nearest star, manipulated it and KOd all three. Fight between Thor and Gorr was so destructive, that it's side effect were brekaing nearest planets and moon (that moon was populated, so Thor went there, smashed new created volcano and stopped earthquakes that were breaking the moon with high-level magical storm/lightnings)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uAVeamgaI4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q-8jA8HaYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl-Ls5h32i8

And there are still many things missed here.

One is that YOung Thor KOd Gorr with that magic-lightning, Gorr captured him later.

Second, is that Old King Thor and Thor met Gorr throwing parts of that moon them after doing this to him:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111132409/3425615-untitled.jpg

Which also shows, that Thors can fly 30,000,000 (light speed: 300,000 m/s = 300 km/s = 300 x 3600 (seconds in hour) x 24 (hours in day) x 365 (days in year) = 31.536.000 km/year which tell us how much longer time it takes for light to travel the same distance) times FTL and that Old King Thor can attack his enemy with enough power to cause the same travel.

Third, whole scan of Thor and Gorr making planet level waves:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111126195/3291996-4180709447-QiyJA.jpg

and Thor repairing that moon:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111132855/3446683-thor+holds+%26+heals+moon.jpg

During that fight, Thor get stabbed through his body many times and still was able to cause planets and moon expolosions, stop one of them and then fight in heart of star with being able to manipulate that whole star.

Here is his fight with Apocalypse, when Thor throw Jarnbjorn at Nur, Apoc catches it, throw at Thor, gets hit, takes it of his body and then go on mutant and slashes through his body:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111125956/3911861-uncanny+avengers+006-016.jpg

http://37.media.tumblr.com/fa82dd81a13c758e2e6576bdbc7d44bd/tumblr_ml2aq6wQ0Q1rur0aro1_1280.jpg

Thor can be slashed, but it won't take him out.

3. & 5.Black Bolt is resistant to telepathy. Here is what I get, when I was looking for certain feat, from Infinity:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/85538/1938522-black_bolt_shuts_em_up.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/thorion/blackbolt/mblasts.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113510/3523285-9265252636-Inhum.jpg

I was looking for that:

http://cannoncanvas.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/infinity-1-mind-gem.jpg

But I can't find second part, where Black Bolts resist his enemy and takes him out. I can look for that further, if ealier scans didn't convince You. It happened in Infinity part 2 IIRC (I am just wrtiting this post for long time already so I didn also uploaded these scans to my images on CV).

To be clear: I am not saying, she wouldn't win with him by TP, I am syaing it wouldn't take him out instantly nor change him into her weapon. Besides, we would have to assume that she will hit one enemy at once (so it wouldn't trigerr Sentry's psionic powers or Thor's godly mind) and that she will choose exactly those of them who doesn't have TP-resistance feats. A lot of luck, wouldn't You say? Also very strange tactic, since telepaths attacks groups OR most powerfull psioni in enemy team, which would be Sentry. She can't know that Sentry is too much for her.

As I said - I can't really comment Star Girl. But Black Bolt has energy manipulation on Vulcan's level through electron-control and Count Nefaria resisted to weapon that (IIRC) that took down Wonder Man and Atlas. Plus, Vision couldn't break him by phasing through his body, which also show how much his body can take.

About his power:

He can take Team 1, but not Thor (who fought in star, took planet level beam here:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67390/1256362-thordurability39v225energy.jpg

fought in heart of star with Atum and Gorr in two comics from different eras, here he survived planet-level rocket

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117995/2657921-ThorDurability27-Energy387.jpg

I can look for more, including taking blasts from Surfer, Firelord, BRB after which he won or stalemated the battle), not Setnry (Photon, The Collective, Terrax...) and not Blue Marvel (Anti-Man, his own energy manipulation would weaken the shot, the same with his shields). Maybe, Count Nefaria would fall, but it is not assured.

BB is actually the weakest physically of his team here, already lost pretty easily to Thor and couldn't stop the Void (who was beaten by Sentry).

A)I doubt the planet could survive this battle. Anyone from Team 2 can destroy it. If You would be right and Black Bolt would scream there, it would either way hurt women from team 1:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/black-bolt-vs-black-canary-vs-banshee-4912.jpg

And yeah, I am still sure that his teammates (maybe not Count Nefaria) can take it. Miss Martian would made the worst move she could.

B)WW's bracelets best feats are:

-taking Darkseid's OB

-attack that destroyed Olympus

correct? Mountain busting isn't even near best powers of team 2 people. OB best feat is... What exactly? They were matched by Superman's HV, they were took by Doomsday... Yeah, they were part of few very good attacks, but we can say the same about Sentry being part of stopping Cosmic Cube, Thor's energy projection in killing Surtur... I am thinking about OB's solo feats. Not teleportation, not manipulation (Cyborg), but clear taking out someone/something that would matter here. All people here, besides (again...) Count Nefaria have a way to send omni-directional attacks.

She also isn't ready physically to take on anyone beside Black Bolt (who can amp his physical stats to fight with Hulk, who is stronger than WW) here.

7.I will wait for the scans.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

1. No doubt about it, Photon is a powerhouse. With that said, I must reiterate that Stargirl's foundational powerset is the entirety of Monica Rambeau's (with of course the singular exception being that she doesn't personally turn into differing energy forms). I vary my position on the Sentry as a whole since the speculation is always "Stable Sentry is this powerful, but the Void is this powerful, when he's unstable he's this powerful, then you factor whatever the hell the whole Death Seed powerset thing is...." Ugh. It's enough to give you a migraine. Anyhoo, if he can be manipulated energy-wise, and if he's ever been defeated before (even temporarily), then I'd love to hear how it happened so that I can be both brought up to speed and remember it in a future thread where he may appear.
  2. Wow. This Gorr guy sounds like a BAUS. Taking that into consideration, Asgardians do indeed have a healing factor of sorts that can be accelerated via mystical energy. I am unaware if it is strong enough to regrow limbs and/or prevent death by decapitation. If the girls can simply incap Thor (and a killer with the speed and the anatomical knowledge Cheetah possesses could certainly pull this off) one or several tendons at a time (something she's already proven she's capable of doing to Wally freaking West), or simply ripping his head from his shoulders, then that would count as a victory for their team as far as he personally was concerned, and thus remove him from the board. If WW gets full equipment for this battle, the Sword of Hephaestus could also potentially perform this task.
  3. Telepathic control of Black Bolt is simply one option available to MM. I actually prefer my original method of her telekinetically rotating him 180 degrees from where he's standing in a split second in the direction of his buddies. It wouldn't matter how much TP resistance he has since he only weighs 250 pounds, and MM can lift thousands of tons via TK. He'd be a feather to her and she could easily turn him around at the speed of thought and weaponize his scream before he or his teammates even knew what happened. She could also telekinetically hold his mouth open if she really wanted to be an a$$hole, but that's just cruel...
  4. N/A
  5. Nefaria is a beast that by my estimation doesn't get anywhere near the mileage he should get in these Battle Forums. That said, most of the assaults upon him have been physical and energy projection based. He's a certified tank, but he still has to think to maintain his physical coherence. He also needs to rely upon gravitational forces remaining a relative constant to retain the integrity of the Ionic Matrix that masquerades as his physical body. If Stargirl decides to alter the gravitational bonds that hold his ions together, he would drift apart not unlike a raincloud after a storm was over. This wouldn't kill him of course, since he would eventually reform himself. But by then he'd be so far off-board that he could no longer contribute to his team.
  6. This... is difficult for me to accept considering the fact that if she wanted to, Stargirl could independently shield each and all of her teammates from the outset of this battle. Teammates who are individually durable and/or fast enough to vibrate themselves intangible (although MM has that ability at a complete standstill). Thus teammates who don't particularly NEED her protection, but could get it anyway. Her shields have yet to be broken by anything in the DCU, regardless of power level. I too wish this fight was taking place on a Promethium planet so it could survive this melee, but to be quite frank WW is more than strong enough to contend on strictly h2h terms with any member of the male team. Supergirl too, actually. I didn't include MM in that mix because (while she's no slouch on the squat rack) she has SOOO many other ways to punish an opponent than just hitting them. Including the devastating option of "Martian Vision". But I digress... This fight is a lot closer than you may think, mon ami. Nobody stomps anybody here.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

1.I was talking about Gennis-Vell, not Spectrum. Spectrum (ealier Photon) wouldn't have a chance to manipulate Sentry.

Sadly, it was off-panel and it was Bendis-Sentry, not fully powered one. I said that it is possible, but rather in a meanning that no energy manipulator from similar level, like Surfer, Thor or even Quasar should be able to do that. Photon at that moment was again going universal.

I fully share Your feelings about Sentry... I had to read every comic with him few times, until puzzels went into right places.

Sentry is creature made by Bob Reynolds, who get possesed by ancient power that called itself a "Void". Reynolds was actually the evil one, but his subconsciousness wanted to be good and created Sentry.

This Sentry, was using TP to calm down Hulk, his strength to contain Cosmic Cube and other things like that. For example equaly fighting Void. When he realised that Void is original Robert Reynolds he went nuts, making all people forogt about him. Then he came back, but he was still afraid of Void, thus finally he killed him by throwing into sun. He fully took Reynolds life, but still was afraid of Void coming back. This is the most known Sentry. One who was afraid to even go out of home to stand against Hulk or was confused by Iron Man and Skrull-Vision. In Secret Invasion, Sentry was tricked and ran from planet. He met a shadow of Void near Saturn and they fused. Since then, Void was using Sentry's powers and sometimes taking enough control to show himself in his own image with his own - similar - powers. Void's and Sentry's powers comes from matter manipulation, which neither really understood, but only Void could use actually use them intentionally. Sentry did that too, for example to bring back Lindy from the dead. Void used his mm to - for example - come back from being erased from exitance by Morgana le Fay or Molecule Man. After fight with MM Sentry went totally crazy and Void was able to fully change in himself during Siege. But he was weakned by killing god of war. It was revealed by Atau, Watcher from other universe to Uatu (616) that Void didn't won in Siege only becuase he killed Ares during the war. In Atau's universe, Ares didn't want to attack Asgard and Sentry/Void had to kill him before the war.

Yet, in 616 he was weakned enough, also by powerfull magic from Norn Stones and attack from Mjolnir boosted by NS to give Sentry control over their body. Sentry went to sun and was reformed over and over again, but he didn't lose the control. Void was tired of endless procces and traveled to White Hot Room. Sentry was taken from sun by The Apocalypse Twins and empty place in his mind was replaced by Death Seed. It controlled his phobias, so Sentry would be in control of his powers, like instant reforming, matter manipulation, etc. Sentry told Thor, that he actually exist as a soul, so even smashing his brain isn't really a thing against him.

Photon fought with Bendis-Sentry, one afraid of his powers by some unknown kind of energy manipulation. Off-panel one, when fight already was causing overplanetary side-effects in Microversum.

Sentry afraid of his powers, doesn't use telepathy, becuase it is always holding Void at bay. He yet doesn't know about molecule manipulation powers, he learns about them when Void takes control. Similar about reforming. Last both can be used if Sentry is putted under high stress, so against really bad beings, not like Photon, Blue Marvel, WWHulk or Iron Man. Rather like Ultron who killled his wife.

Only powers against which his reform-powers aren't best answer, are soul manipulation, high level of reality manipulation (not molecule manipulation), possibly skyfather magic (since it can affect soul) and energy manipulation on that version of Genis-Vell (around universal with Cosmic Awareness).

Stable Sentry is above Void, since he killed him and was controlling him since SI to fight with MM. DS Sentry has full control and knowledge about molecule manipulation, telepathy, etc. Bendis-Sentry was different in each fight, his best are very high (The Collective), while his weakest can't even aim his enemy (WWHulk, Iron Man).

2.There is other thing: Did she ever cutted head of from someone as durable as Thor? Other thing is slashing thier skin, to some point their body and other is completly cutting of whole head of people with (around) planet-level durability. I also don't recall WW actually doing it. It is like with Thor's other powers. Thor can take soul of his enemy or even depower a pretty high class god (Marduk in this case), but he doesn't do it.

3.Has she done something like that to someone that strong? Some scans of her using TK? And I don't think that BB would start with scream anyway. He prefer boosting his strength to higher level, electron-beams and energy manipulation. I also still don't see how this would help her. He would destroy everything around, but team 2 would survive it in opposite to her teammates. Besides - she doesn't know him, so she can't know that he has powers like that.

5.Very possible, but I am also not saying that he would will this fight for his team. Sentry is their main problem and I see CN falling to TP IF Miss Martian would aim exactly him. But she, nor Star Girl, have any knowledge which tactic would be the best ones. If we would go by what they can do with all possibilities at their hands, Sentry would manage to use TP offensively and end battle in first second, since no one here can reach his level of TP.

6.What are level of her shields? How often do they choose to vibrate through energy attacks? Do You have scans, when they actually used their speed to birate their molecules? I recall only Supergirl doing it.

When they survived something comparable to full BB's voice (planet level attack)?

Based on which feats WW would be able to even stand a chance to take one strong blow from anyone besides Black Bolt? Any of them is from moon to over-planetary level, while Pre-NDCU WW best strength feat is holding a city-sized asteroid and winning with Power Girl, who has similar best strength feat?

I less know about best Supergirl's strength feats or fights won with planet-level characters.

Considering that they can't really hurt Sentry - he will solo, sooner or later.

Neither of them physically is close to anyone but Black Bolt, which means that some of them can stomp their battles quickly. Thor's lightnings can end pretty much anyone here, beside maybe SG, but I am still waiting for scans about it. The same with BB's voice.

Scenario I see:

MM will try telepathy on whole team - Senry's mind will dominate her easily.

WW will choose to fight with warrior - Thor. Thor is levels stronger than her, has better powers and stronger weapon. His strikes that KOd Gladiator will end her, but it will take some time before he will choose so hard strikes, since he holds back often.

Star Girl and Blue Marvel are ones that would try to find energy manipulators. His shields can take King Hyperion's Heat Vision and manipulate beings, like Spectrum. IDK her, so I can't say if she can take punches from moon-level character, but personally I don't think so.

Supergirl and Count Nefaria will surely go against each other, since Sentry is occupied. Both have capes and these types of enemies apply to their memory or personal choices. Nefaria took down Thor, I don't see how Supergirl would manage to hold even a minute with him.

That leaves Cheetah against Black Bolt. She can easily cut through him and finally land the last blow, while BB will have hard task to do - hit her. I don't think he will, since she mostly chooses to speedblitz. If he will fly away, she will have a problem, but I doubt he will fly from start dozen meters above the ground.

This leaves Sentry winning in seconds and first KO in either team (MM). He is fast enough to attack Chetah, who other problem is that she doesn't fly to my memory. He can simply level whole surface there is and she will be done.

In this case, there is no other character from Team1 winning their indyvidual battle, so Sentry don't even have to help anyone. Thor will hold back longer, so maybe Sentry will have occasion to also put down WW.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet:

1.I was talking about Gennis-Vell, not Spectrum. Spectrum (ealier Photon) wouldn't have a chance to manipulate Sentry.

Sadly, it was off-panel and it was Bendis-Sentry, not fully powered one. I said that it is possible, but rather in a meanning that no energy manipulator from similar level, like Surfer, Thor or even Quasar should be able to do that. Photon at that moment was again going universal.

I fully share Your feelings about Sentry... I had to read every comic with him few times, until puzzels went into right places.

Sentry is creature made by Bob Reynolds, who get possesed by ancient power that called itself a "Void". Reynolds was actually the evil one, but his subconsciousness wanted to be good and created Sentry.

This Sentry, was using TP to calm down Hulk, his strength to contain Cosmic Cube and other things like that. For example equaly fighting Void. When he realised that Void is original Robert Reynolds he went nuts, making all people forogt about him. Then he came back, but he was still afraid of Void, thus finally he killed him by throwing into sun. He fully took Reynolds life, but still was afraid of Void coming back. This is the most known Sentry. One who was afraid to even go out of home to stand against Hulk or was confused by Iron Man and Skrull-Vision. In Secret Invasion, Sentry was tricked and ran from planet. He met a shadow of Void near Saturn and they fused. Since then, Void was using Sentry's powers and sometimes taking enough control to show himself in his own image with his own - similar - powers. Void's and Sentry's powers comes from matter manipulation, which neither really understood, but only Void could use actually use them intentionally. Sentry did that too, for example to bring back Lindy from the dead. Void used his mm to - for example - come back from being erased from exitance by Morgana le Fay or Molecule Man. After fight with MM Sentry went totally crazy and Void was able to fully change in himself during Siege. But he was weakned by killing god of war. It was revealed by Atau, Watcher from other universe to Uatu (616) that Void didn't won in Siege only becuase he killed Ares during the war. In Atau's universe, Ares didn't want to attack Asgard and Sentry/Void had to kill him before the war.

Yet, in 616 he was weakned enough, also by powerfull magic from Norn Stones and attack from Mjolnir boosted by NS to give Sentry control over their body. Sentry went to sun and was reformed over and over again, but he didn't lose the control. Void was tired of endless procces and traveled to White Hot Room. Sentry was taken from sun by The Apocalypse Twins and empty place in his mind was replaced by Death Seed. It controlled his phobias, so Sentry would be in control of his powers, like instant reforming, matter manipulation, etc. Sentry told Thor, that he actually exist as a soul, so even smashing his brain isn't really a thing against him.

Photon fought with Bendis-Sentry, one afraid of his powers by some unknown kind of energy manipulation. Off-panel one, when fight already was causing overplanetary side-effects in Microversum.

Sentry afraid of his powers, doesn't use telepathy, becuase it is always holding Void at bay. He yet doesn't know about molecule manipulation powers, he learns about them when Void takes control. Similar about reforming. Last both can be used if Sentry is putted under high stress, so against really bad beings, not like Photon, Blue Marvel, WWHulk or Iron Man. Rather like Ultron who killled his wife.

Only powers against which his reform-powers aren't best answer, are soul manipulation, high level of reality manipulation (not molecule manipulation), possibly skyfather magic (since it can affect soul) and energy manipulation on that version of Genis-Vell (around universal with Cosmic Awareness).

Stable Sentry is above Void, since he killed him and was controlling him since SI to fight with MM. DS Sentry has full control and knowledge about molecule manipulation, telepathy, etc. Bendis-Sentry was different in each fight, his best are very high (The Collective), while his weakest can't even aim his enemy (WWHulk, Iron Man).

2.There is other thing: Did she ever cutted head of from someone as durable as Thor? Other thing is slashing thier skin, to some point their body and other is completly cutting of whole head of people with (around) planet-level durability. I also don't recall WW actually doing it. It is like with Thor's other powers. Thor can take soul of his enemy or even depower a pretty high class god (Marduk in this case), but he doesn't do it.

3.Has she done something like that to someone that strong? Some scans of her using TK? And I don't think that BB would start with scream anyway. He prefer boosting his strength to higher level, electron-beams and energy manipulation. I also still don't see how this would help her. He would destroy everything around, but team 2 would survive it in opposite to her teammates. Besides - she doesn't know him, so she can't know that he has powers like that.

5.Very possible, but I am also not saying that he would will this fight for his team. Sentry is their main problem and I see CN falling to TP IF Miss Martian would aim exactly him. But she, nor Star Girl, have any knowledge which tactic would be the best ones. If we would go by what they can do with all possibilities at their hands, Sentry would manage to use TP offensively and end battle in first second, since no one here can reach his level of TP.

6.What are level of her shields? How often do they choose to vibrate through energy attacks? Do You have scans, when they actually used their speed to birate their molecules? I recall only Supergirl doing it.

When they survived something comparable to full BB's voice (planet level attack)?

Based on which feats WW would be able to even stand a chance to take one strong blow from anyone besides Black Bolt? Any of them is from moon to over-planetary level, while Pre-NDCU WW best strength feat is holding a city-sized asteroid and winning with Power Girl, who has similar best strength feat?

I less know about best Supergirl's strength feats or fights won with planet-level characters.

Considering that they can't really hurt Sentry - he will solo, sooner or later.

Neither of them physically is close to anyone but Black Bolt, which means that some of them can stomp their battles quickly. Thor's lightnings can end pretty much anyone here, beside maybe SG, but I am still waiting for scans about it. The same with BB's voice.

Scenario I see:

MM will try telepathy on whole team - Senry's mind will dominate her easily.

WW will choose to fight with warrior - Thor. Thor is levels stronger than her, has better powers and stronger weapon. His strikes that KOd Gladiator will end her, but it will take some time before he will choose so hard strikes, since he holds back often.

Star Girl and Blue Marvel are ones that would try to find energy manipulators. His shields can take King Hyperion's Heat Vision and manipulate beings, like Spectrum. IDK her, so I can't say if she can take punches from moon-level character, but personally I don't think so.

Supergirl and Count Nefaria will surely go against each other, since Sentry is occupied. Both have capes and these types of enemies apply to their memory or personal choices. Nefaria took down Thor, I don't see how Supergirl would manage to hold even a minute with him.

That leaves Cheetah against Black Bolt. She can easily cut through him and finally land the last blow, while BB will have hard task to do - hit her. I don't think he will, since she mostly chooses to speedblitz. If he will fly away, she will have a problem, but I doubt he will fly from start dozen meters above the ground.

This leaves Sentry winning in seconds and first KO in either team (MM). He is fast enough to attack Chetah, who other problem is that she doesn't fly to my memory. He can simply level whole surface there is and she will be done.

In this case, there is no other character from Team1 winning their indyvidual battle, so Sentry don't even have to help anyone. Thor will hold back longer, so maybe Sentry will have occasion to also put down WW.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor & Blackbolt ; AOE.

Sentry & BM ; matter manipulation.

Men wins.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

1.Prove that Zeus is planet buster? Also his blast was enough to destroy Olympus, which means that at least that one wasn't even close to planet level.

2.Superman is at his best moon-buster, who KOs himself in the process. His punches aren't really close to that level.

3.When she took a blast from Nekron?

4.Thor's lightning took down Silver Surfer, Prime, Drax, Hulk, Gorr, etc.

5.Against which of powerhouses her speed was usefull enough to give her win?

6.Spcetre doesn't weight more than Earth. Not in form he was shown in that comic. She does lack the strength (she didn't do anything remotly close to Thor, CN, BM, nor a specially Sentry. She never beat anyone even close to their strength, so she doesn't really have the prove to be able to take punches from them.

And her speed didn't really matter against characters stronger than her, which means that she either can't use it in right way, can't use it too long or that she simply don't think that it is a good tactic and wants to prove that her strength and durability is enough. She failed against Mongul, Doomsday, Elling... Thor and team are stronger than any of them, since neither have feats on their level.

7.We're not talking what she can do, bu what she will do. And intangibility doesn't even matter, considering, that she will use tp to blast whole team off and she will reach Sentry's mind, which means quick end for her.

They doesn't have enough firepower, durability nor strength feats. Some of this guys can bust teams like Surfer&Warlock, Thor&Wonder-Man or PG Drax&Maxam. Sentry is above Void, who crushed Avengers, including Thor and one-shotted Hulk two times already. Blue Marvel was tossing around Wonder Man, Ares and Iron Man to moment when Sentry attacked him and after he punched him to orbit.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cheetah runs in and cuts black bolt and licks the blood from her claws and then bolt screams and kills everyone on the dc team except for supergirl and maybe wonder woman. and they would probably be knocked out by and if not they wouldn't feel very good then sebtry either matter manipulate them to death or TP them.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

1.Power Girl isn't as strong as them either. I know her best lifting feat, do You have the scan of it? It is rather close to WW's best (lifting asteroid city-sized, rather than anything on Thor's level).

2.It wasn't WW vs Amazo, it was JLA vs Amazo. Against H/P Doomsday she fought alone when she used lasso. Similar against Mongul. She didn't use speed against either and she also didn't won.

3.Ares? IDK the fight, so I would like to read the comic and first see the scans with Your explanation. She won that fight?

4.What comic is it? Also what are feats of this god?

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: but wonder woman would be lucky to survive a whisper and no cheetah couldn't one shot bolt gladiator couldn't and he is stronger and almost as fast as cheetah.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Win by any means does NOT mean blood lusted. No one on DC is putting down anyone from marvel in seconds

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel still win handily

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By XiiX

@pooty: Correct.

I meant it to mean "win by incapacitation, death, BFR, etc."

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@agent41:

1.Power Girl isn't as strong as them either. I know her best lifting feat, do You have the scan of it? It is rather close to WW's best (lifting asteroid city-sized, rather than anything on Thor's level).

2.It wasn't WW vs Amazo, it was JLA vs Amazo. Against H/P Doomsday she fought alone when she used lasso. Similar against Mongul. She didn't use speed against either and she also didn't won.

3.Ares? IDK the fight, so I would like to read the comic and first see the scans with Your explanation. She won that fight?

4.What comic is it? Also what are feats of this god?

WW's beat strength feat is moving a big portion of the earth and lifting spectre that weights more than the earth and it was suggested on panel in that scan.

she didn't use speed against mongul or doomsday when we have countless of feats to prove is in character for her to use speed in combat,that is plot devise and you know it,the lasso against doomasday was plot devise as well,she comanded doomsday to stomp which and he didn't,the lasso has the power that makes everybody surrender to her comand,huge PIS right there,but there is no plot devise here so everybody is fighting at the best of their abilities,there is no bias writer here conveniently forgeting about the power of the lasso and her habit of using super speed in combat.

1.They failed. Kyle under guide of Manitou did that.

2.Spectre isn't even close to that weigth. Prove me wrong with exact measure if You think that this matters. I don't.

3.But not in occassions like that. That is why speedsters loses their battles, regradles superior speed. She use flight-speed more than other types from Your scans in other thread. She also does it in bloodlust state. There is no bloodlust here and Thor in bloodlust also used speed in fight.

4.Who is the most powerfull being against lasso actually worked?

@agent41 said:

@comic_book_fan said:

@agent41: but wonder woman would be lucky to survive a whisper and no cheetah couldn't one shot bolt gladiator couldn't and he is stronger and almost as fast as cheetah.

WW has taken attacks from skyfathers,Cheetah's speed>>>>>>>gladiator's,Cheetah has speedblitz everyone from Superman to the Flash,her trackrecord when it comes to speedblitz is one of the best,you should read more arguments,because most people here explain how Cheetah can one shotte black bolt.

1.What feats that Skyfathers have?

2.Gladiator >>> Cheetah. Gladiator used nanosecond reaction speed in battle. Nothing proves that they used nanosecond reaction against her.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Men

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

But they didn't use it against her!! that is the point. Speedblitzing speedster isn't a feat by itself.

Cheetah doesn't have nanosecond reaction speed. Gladiator has.

Your scans against Elling and Ares proved my point: she uses flying speed.

Your scans with Genocide proves that she uses it in bloodlust. She isn't bloodlusted here.

Your scans with Power Girl proved my point about different tactic against different opponents: both are fast, so she used it.

The didn't move the Earth. They make pressure on its surface, which is less then causing earthquakes, since it actually puts pressure on whole tectonic plate, not only on its surface.

You didn't prove that lasso can hold people as powerfull as Thor - I have proved that it can't (DD).

You also didn't prove how much Spectre weight. This opinion isn't based on any on panel indication.