Darth Vader vs Darth Bane

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@emperordmb: Remember that Anakin was equal to Ventress during most of the clone wars, so she is certainly not worthless.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c0eef934dfe
deactivated-59c0eef934dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read at your own risk:

http://screenrant.com/darth-bane-stronger-than-vader-destroy-star-wars/

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Vader can disintegrate massive bugs with carapaces harder than armor, withstand the explosion of entire military bases, and shred CIS vulture droid with the wave of his hand. Bane either gets oneshot or stomped in a lightsaber duel.

This happened in canon?

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read at your own risk:

o.o

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiadisandwich said:

Read at your own risk:

o.o

Just finished reading it...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"HURR DURR BANE CAN TAME RANCORS!"

No, seriously, Ventress and Jedi Knight Kenobi have done that.

"HURR DURR BANE IS PURE EVIL"

How good for him! How does this apply in combat?

"HURR DURR NO HONOR DEATH"

And?

"HURR DURR BANE LEARN FROM SITH MASTER AT HOLOCRON"

Vader studied the Dark Side compendium which would make him at least comparably knowledgeable.

"HURR DURR CURVE HILT"

And? This isn't an advantage if your opponent is far more skilled than you.

"HURR DURR BANE WEAR ORBALISK"

He wore it one novel. DOE Bane doesn't.

"HURR DURR SPIRIT"

How is this applicable in combat?

Seriously, that was a bunch of trash.

Vader beats Bane hard.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane in a decent fight.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Vader has this in the bag.

slayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By slayne
LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By LordOfTheLight

Vader stomps. This is not even a close fight. The only area where Bane won't be pulverized immediately is in pure lightsaber combat.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Greysentinel365

Having re-read DMB's RT's for Bane my opinion remains unchanged. 1 year ago I would have said either way. But new scaling and sources have popped up that elavate Vader for me past the point where it could go either way.

Vader wins. With effort but little actually difficulty.

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By LordOfTheLight

Also, I don't care if Bane wasn't at his prime when he collapsed the Temple in PoD or the fact that he linearly increased in power over the coming decade due to the orbalisks. The fact remains that he lost a tremendous amount of power when he lost them, and while he may have grown in power over the last decade of his life, there is nothing linking him in DoE to him in ROT except a scaling based on augmentation, which is easily counterable for its logic itself, not to mention if it is applied universally, it would give pretty retarded and insane conclusions.

Besides, even assuming that the temple feat of Bane is scaled 5 times to his DoE incarnation, Vader still stomps him in the force. The only reason this will be a fight is because combatants don't generally resort to the force to resolve fights, but the lightsaber.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By WollfMyth209
Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader curbstomps.

ViperSixteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Read at your own risk:

Wtf did I just read?

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#269  Edited By TheSuperor

Vader

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having re-read DMB's RT's for Bane my opinion remains unchanged. 1 year ago I would have said either way. But new scaling and sources have popped up that elavate Vader for me past the point where it could go either way.

Vader wins. With effort but little actually difficulty.

I agree with this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader doesn't stomp, come on now.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c0eef934dfe
deactivated-59c0eef934dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6249a821a8c64
deactivated-6249a821a8c64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader, in a fight.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to the rule of two, Vader wins.

aruoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I come to see menot really understand obat klg

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

The Darth one wins!

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader,obviously.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stand by my statement. While it is by no means a stomp, Vader wins solidly.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Vader wins. The ease he wins with depends on how much of an opportunity Vader gets to abuse his greater power.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane 10/10 with very little difficulty.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: Had nothing better to do than go around making misinformed and utterly wrong posts? Cause it sure seems like it.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader.

Also go to page 5 and look at that dumb debate I had a while ago.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

Only in your obviously insecure opinion, bud.

I mean, I was doing research on Bane, and I saw this thread, so I decided to post my opinion, and if you are really so threatened by that as to respond the way you did, that says more about you than I ever could.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

Only in your obviously insecure opinion, bud.

I mean, I was doing research on Bane, and I saw this thread, so I decided to post my opinion, and if you are really so threatened by that as to respond the way you did, that says more about you than I ever could.

> claims he was researching Bane

> proceeds to post inaccurate information about him and wanks him in two different threads

I'd suggest doing better "research" before throwing out wank like that. Best not to leave these threads with eyesores.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

"Inaccurate," only in your opinion.

Yes, because saying Bane would defeat Vader, and Krayt, is "wanking."

I mean, seeing as how you have given no evidence besides your own opinion as to why Bane cannot defeat either opponents, and you've just rudely cut down my opinion, I could say you are "wanking" Vader.

If you seriously cannot stand that maybe not everyone hypes up Vader like you do, and that there are actually other opinions in existence, you need help bud.

Even looking at your profile, it's rather obvious that being unnecessarily rude and inimical to people is not at all out of character for you.

I did not come here to argue, but not everyone will agree with you bud. No need to freak out. It's life.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By Dawn_of_Ages

Vader destroys him. The hell is Bane going to do? Deflect a torrent of rain and drown Vader?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous:

"Inaccurate," only in your opinion.

No, inaccurate based on feats. You know what those are, don't you?

Yes, because saying Bane would defeat Vader, and Krayt, is "wanking."

When Bane doesn't have a single way to beat either of them and yet you claim he beats them both "10/10" times, yes, that's wanking.

I mean, seeing as how you have given no evidence besides your own opinion as to why Bane cannot defeat either opponents, and you've just rudely cut down my opinion, I could say you are "wanking" Vader.

You mean like all the evidence you posted for why Bane wins? Talk about double standards.

If you seriously cannot stand that maybe not everyone hypes up Vader like you do, and that there are actually other opinions in existence, you need help bud.

So because Vader has better feats and accolades than Bane and Bane has no way of beating Vader means Vader is hyped up? Talk about another troll response.

If you seriously cannot stand that maybe not everyone wanks Bane like you do, you need help bud.

Even looking at your profile, it's rather obvious that being unnecessarily rude and inimical to people is not at all out of character for you.

I don't even have to look at your profile to tell that yo wank certain characters and act in a hypocritical manner.

I did not come here to argue, but not everyone will agree with you bud. No need to freak out. It's life.

It seems like you came here to wank Bane and tell people they hold a lesser opinion of a character if they disagree with you.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

Innacurate based on feats? Ha. Vader has been given significant trouble by fodder Jedi even in his prime, while Bane has totaled fellow Sith Lords and held his own against a tag team of 3 Jedi, one of which being the greatest contemporary duelist of the Jedi Order at the time.

Bane was considered to be the most powerful Sith Lord of his time, while Vader never even came close to surpassing his own master, who tried to replace him multiple times. Vader didn't even surpass Maul in bladed combat.

Bane's bladework even in his later years was fast enough to deflect torrents of rain. Unless you live in a desert, I'm sure you've seen rain. Deflecting torrents of rain with a blade is humanly and even mechanically impossible, the rain falls extremely fast and in overwhelmingly numerous amounts. Nightfall Vader was nearly decapitated by the bladework of Serra Keto. Suit-Vader was slow and clunky.

Vader collapsed a cathedral - Bane collapsed a Sith Temple.

After a single training session, Bane's Force Lightning demonstrated more potency than even the Academy's star pupil. At its prime, Bane could incinerate opponents on contact with his electricity. Suit-Vader is vulnerable to Force Lightning, and Anakin was constantly caught off-guard by Dooku's lightning during the CW.

The list goes on.

Double-standard? Bud, I did not come here and challenge anyone, nor did I insult anyone's opinions on the matter. I came here, and posted my opinion. You are the one who has challenged and insulted, thus it is YOU and not I that needs to back up their claims.

I don't mind that many people do not share the same opinion of me, that's fine and it's their choice. I did not challenge or insult anyone here for having a different opinion - you did.

Your pitiful attempts to assign the nature of your own wrongdoings back to me is rather amusing. Pitiful, but amusing nonetheless.

No, I came here to state my opinion on the matter. Nothing more, nothing less. You have instigated this mockery of a debate, and I suggest you take responsibility for your childish actions, and desist from trying to blame me for what you've done. Your persistence is only detrimental to yourself.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader, lol.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous: So not only are you a troll and a wanker, you’re also a liar and a lowballer. Outstanding combination. Bane only “held his own” agaisnt that Jedi Striketeam on Tyhon because he was covered in lightsaber resistant armor that amped his abilities moreso than the nexus he was on did. Yeah that’s a great skill feat, sitting in a set of armor that can’t be penetrated by lightsabers.

Bane being considered be most powerful Sith out of the piss poor Brotherhood is literally nothing to the guy who’s 80% of the most powerful Sith in history. And LMAO at you bringing up Vader not surpassing Sidious as an anti-feat for him. Nobody in the history of he Sith could surpass Sidious, so bringing that up in comparison to Bane being the strongest out of the weakest era of Sith shows even more your ignorance on the subject. It’s like I’m debating one of the random on YouTube.

Oh god, the age old “deflects torrent of rain” and “Vader is old and clunky” arguments that have been debunked years ago. If Vader was old and clunky, he wouldn’t have soloed Rebel Armies, defeated Ahsoka, defeated the Dark Woman, defeated Starkiller, etc. Again, the claims you make tell me all too easily tha you have no idea why you’re talking about. This is pathetic.

Bane destroyed an entire room of Lightning and brought down a temple on Force nexus’s. In case you didn’t know, these amp a dark side user’s strength in the Force. If those are the only two feats you can think of that are impressive for Bane, then he absolutely gets destroyed by Vader. And then there’s the fact that Anakin has already blocked Dooku’s lightning on his blade (that’s one way to deal with it) and his suit is insulated enough to take Starkiller’s lightning (which is steonmger than Bane’s). He has no way of beating Vader and is in no way stronger than him. That’s your wank talking again.

Yes, a double standard. You made a claim without proof and then told me rhat I’m over hyping Vader because I disagreed with your claim without proof. That’s double standards, like the actual definition.

No, you just wank a character and then whine after you were called out for that wank. Insulting you by calling you what you are and describing your behavior - trolling - isn’t an insult. Nor did I “insult” you for having a different opinion. I’m calling you a wanker and a trol lbecause life overhyping one character’s abilities and ignoring/lowballing his competition. But go ahead, whine all you want after getting called out. Real mature.

Like I said in the other thread, you’ve contributed absolutely nothing to the threads you posted in and except wank and a trollish attitude. You haven’t backed up any of your highly opinionated and warped views and when you did, it was with more wank, complete ignorance of context, and an embarrassing tendency to ignore the feats of Bane’s opposition. Stop posting. This “debate” is nothing more than you trolling under the guise of “hur dur just my opinion” and wanking the hell out of Bane. It would almost be funny if it wasn’t so pathetic.

Intrp1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@lord_tenebrous: So not only are you a troll and a wanker, you’re also a liar and a lowballer. Outstanding combination. Bane only “held his own” agaisnt that Jedi Striketeam on Tyhon because he was covered in lightsaber resistant armor that amped his abilities moreso than the nexus he was on did. Yeah that’s a great skill feat, sitting in a set of armor that can’t be penetrated by lightsabers.

Bane being considered be most powerful Sith out of the piss poor Brotherhood is literally nothing to the guy who’s 80% of the most powerful Sith in history. And LMAO at you bringing up Vader not surpassing Sidious as an anti-feat for him. Nobody in the history of he Sith could surpass Sidious, so bringing that up in comparison to Bane being the strongest out of the weakest era of Sith shows even more your ignorance on the subject. It’s like I’m debating one of the random on YouTube.

Oh god, the age old “deflects torrent of rain” and “Vader is old and clunky” arguments that have been debunked years ago. If Vader was old and clunky, he wouldn’t have soloed Rebel Armies, defeated Ahsoka, defeated the Dark Woman, defeated Starkiller, etc. Again, the claims you make tell me all too easily tha you have no idea why you’re talking about. This is pathetic.

Bane destroyed an entire room of Lightning and brought down a temple on Force nexus’s. In case you didn’t know, these amp a dark side user’s strength in the Force. If those are the only two feats you can think of that are impressive for Bane, then he absolutely gets destroyed by Vader. And then there’s the fact that Anakin has already blocked Dooku’s lightning on his blade (that’s one way to deal with it) and his suit is insulated enough to take Starkiller’s lightning (which is steonmger than Bane’s). He has no way of beating Vader and is in no way stronger than him. That’s your wank talking again.

Yes, a double standard. You made a claim without proof and then told me rhat I’m over hyping Vader because I disagreed with your claim without proof. That’s double standards, like the actual definition.

No, you just wank a character and then whine after you were called out for that wank. Insulting you by calling you what you are and describing your behavior - trolling - isn’t an insult. Nor did I “insult” you for having a different opinion. I’m calling you a wanker and a trol lbecause life overhyping one character’s abilities and ignoring/lowballing his competition. But go ahead, whine all you want after getting called out. Real mature.

Like I said in the other thread, you’ve contributed absolutely nothing to the threads you posted in and except wank and a trollish attitude. You haven’t backed up any of your highly opinionated and warped views and when you did, it was with more wank, complete ignorance of context, and an embarrassing tendency to ignore the feats of Bane’s opposition. Stop posting. This “debate” is nothing more than you trolling under the guise of “hur dur just my opinion” and wanking the hell out of Bane. It would almost be funny if it wasn’t so pathetic.

No Caption Provided

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader obviously.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

@thevivas:

Orbalisks were parasites, they fed off of Bane's Force connection. The only amp they gave Bane was by causing him tremendous pain, which would in turn fuel his Dark Rage. But simultaneously, they fed off of his force energy, which would drain him. Thus, logically negating the amp.

Armor or not, Bane still matched evenly with all 3 of them, he did not just stand there and let them hit his armor, he battled them, whereas Vader has been given significant trouble by many fodder Jedi.

In addition, to my knowledge, it is not specified whether Bane would have his orbalisk armor in this fight. If he did, it would be a complete stomp.

Bane has slain fellow Sith Lords, something Vader has never been able to do without a plethora of massive advantages. With Dooku, Vader used many advantages to defeat Dooku. With Maul, he was outclassed as a combatant and only won by stabbing through himself and into Maul, not a real victory.

Seeing as how the average Sith Apprentice of Bane's time was equal to the average Jedi Master of that time, and the average Jedi of that era were superior to the average Jedi of Vader's era, and that the average Sith Lord was equal to 2-4 Jedi Masters, and Bane has slaughtered many Sith, Lord and Apprentice alike, while Vader has experienced considerable diffculty with many fodder Jedi Knights, much less Masters.

The rule of 2 was designed so that each new generation would supersede the former. Vader never did, because of his injuries. The GL quote you referred to, was talking about Force Potential, as Lucas very clearly specified in that quote. Anakin's Force Potential was far above Sidious' pre-Mustafar, but after his injuries, his Force Potential was reduced to a mere 80% of Sidious' own Force Potential.

So no, Vader was not 80% of Sidious' prowess, only 80% of his potential.

Downplay it all you want, but being fast enough to deflect torrents of rain is far more impressive bladework than anything Vader has done.

Oh, and in case you for once attempt to counter that, by using the ROTS Novelization text wherein Anakin's blade floods Dooku's complete view range, in the same text it also states that the Force had left Dooku, leaving an 83 year old past-dueling-prime(as stated in Yoda Uncovered - Comic 9) fatigued guy against a fully-amped 22 year old with a mechanical hand. Do the math.

Oh please, Ahsoka at best is TPM Obi-Wan level. If you really want to stretch it, she might be AOTC Anakin. Enough to put up a somewhat decent fight, but ultimately no real match. Vader's armor was constructed with highly blaster-resistant material. Thus, the majority of the weapons used by the Rebels were of little threat to Vader. All he had to do was throw em around and slaughter them, something literally any competent Force User could do if encased in Vader's armor. Defeating An'ya Kuro is a considerable feat for sure, but Kuro was not particularly exceptional in bladed combat in comparison to the more prominent swordsmen of the Order. Plus, Kuro wounded Vader and even disarmed him at one point. Vader was defeated by Starkiller.

By contrast, Vader was unable to overcome Roan Shryne via way of the blade, even sustaining an injury during the fight. Vader was wounded and given significant trouble by Sha Koon. Vader nearly lost to an unnamed female Jedi Master after Order 66. Nightfall Vader was nearly decapitated by Serra Keto. Vader was overwelhmed by a group of several fodder Jedi after Order 66, and was even defeated when they used TK against him. Even General Grievous performed better than Vader did, when he engaged 7 Jedi on Hypori, 6 of which being some of the most powerful Jedi of their time. The list goes on.

Dark Side Nexus or not, it demonstrates that such abilities are within Bane's capacity to perform, making him at the very LEAST comparable to Vader in Force Prowess. Plus, Dark Side Nexus' do not massively amp a dark sider, they do amp, but not much. Plus, amps have been demonstrated throughout SW as unreliable. Qui Gon Jinn used an LS amp called Serenity during his duel with Darth Maul, but it did not work and he still became fatigued. Cin Drallig used an LS amp called Force Reserves during his duel with Vader, but it did not aid him in overcoming his fatigue. Vader used Dark Rage during his duel with Obi-Wan, but he was still unable to defeat Obi-Wan, eventually being defeated due to his impatience and arrogance. Quinlan Vos was unable to defeat Sora Bulq fairly despite being amped by Vaapad, and by Battle Meditation. Depa Billaba was unable to defeat Mace Windu despite being amped by a Dark Side Nexus, and being fueled by Dark Side Energy. Etc.

I wasn't arguing that Anakin could not handle Dooku's lightning, I was pointing out that even a much faster version of Anakin was caught off-guard by Dooku's lightning multiple times, showing that Bane has a very high chance of being able to land a blast.

Vader has done absolutely nothing to indicate he is in any way superior to Bane, whereas Bane has matched and superseded Vader in pretty much every class that would come into play here. Your wankery of Vader is really pathetic.

Nope, it's not a double standard. I didn't challenge anyone - you did. I did not tell anyone they were wrong and inflating characters - you did. You are the one who said my claims were wrong while yours were right, while I didn't say anything of the sort. You failed to back up your claims. I never challenged anyone, thus I do not need to. Very simple. But nice try, bud.

You only call it wankery because you disagree. You have failed to give even one reason as to why Vader is superior to Bane, while I have given many as to why he isn't.

To put it plainly, you are the very embodiment of everything you called me.

You have been defeated, and I suspect you will just respond with another troll post, endlessly blathering on and repeating yourself, calling my view false while doing nothing to back it. Typical of a troll.

With that said, I've better things to do rather than argue with an immature toddler who clearly hasn't a clue what they are talking about.

Begone troll, recede back into the dark corners of your mother's basement.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

Orbalisks were parasites, they fed off of Bane's Force connection. The only amp they gave Bane was by causing him tremendous pain, which would in turn fuel his Dark Rage. But simultaneously, they fed off of his force energy, which would drain him. Thus, logically negating the amp.

Armor or not, Bane still matched evenly with all 3 of them, he did not just stand there and let them hit his armor, he battled them, whereas Vader has been given significant trouble by many fodder Jedi.

In addition, to my knowledge, it is not specified whether Bane would have his orbalisk armor in this fight. If he did, it would be a complete stomp.

Bane has slain fellow Sith Lords, something Vader has never been able to do without a plethora of massive advantages. With Dooku, Vader used many advantages to defeat Dooku. With Maul, he was outclassed as a combatant and only won by stabbing through himself and into Maul, not a real victory.

Seeing as how the average Sith Apprentice of Bane's time was equal to the average Jedi Master of that time, and the average Jedi of that era were superior to the average Jedi of Vader's era, and that the average Sith Lord was equal to 2-4 Jedi Masters, and Bane has slaughtered many Sith, Lord and Apprentice alike, while Vader has experienced considerable diffculty with many fodder Jedi Knights, much less Masters.

The rule of 2 was designed so that each new generation would supersede the former. Vader never did, because of his injuries. The GL quote you referred to, was talking about Force Potential, as Lucas very clearly specified in that quote. Anakin's Force Potential was far above Sidious' pre-Mustafar, but after his injuries, his Force Potential was reduced to a mere 80% of Sidious' own Force Potential.

So no, Vader was not 80% of Sidious' prowess, only 80% of his potential.

Downplay it all you want, but being fast enough to deflect torrents of rain is far more impressive bladework than anything Vader has done.

Oh, and in case you for once attempt to counter that, by using the ROTS Novelization text wherein Anakin's blade floods Dooku's complete view range, in the same text it also states that the Force had left Dooku, leaving an 83 year old past-dueling-prime(as stated in Yoda Uncovered - Comic 9) fatigued guy against a fully-amped 22 year old with a mechanical hand. Do the math.

Oh please, Ahsoka at best is TPM Obi-Wan level. If you really want to stretch it, she might be AOTC Anakin. Enough to put up a somewhat decent fight, but ultimately no real match. Vader's armor was constructed with highly blaster-resistant material. Thus, the majority of the weapons used by the Rebels were of little threat to Vader. All he had to do was throw em around and slaughter them, something literally any competent Force User could do if encased in Vader's armor. Defeating An'ya Kuro is a considerable feat for sure, but Kuro was not particularly exceptional in bladed combat in comparison to the more prominent swordsmen of the Order. Plus, Kuro wounded Vader and even disarmed him at one point. Vader was defeated by Starkiller.

By contrast, Vader was unable to overcome Roan Shryne via way of the blade, even sustaining an injury during the fight. Vader was wounded and given significant trouble by Sha Koon. Vader nearly lost to an unnamed female Jedi Master after Order 66. Nightfall Vader was nearly decapitated by Serra Keto. Vader was overwelhmed by a group of several fodder Jedi after Order 66, and was even defeated when they used TK against him. Even General Grievous performed better than Vader did, when he engaged 7 Jedi on Hypori, 6 of which being some of the most powerful Jedi of their time. The list goes on.

Dark Side Nexus or not, it demonstrates that such abilities are within Bane's capacity to perform, making him at the very LEAST comparable to Vader in Force Prowess. Plus, Dark Side Nexus' do not massively amp a dark sider, they do amp, but not much. Plus, amps have been demonstrated throughout SW as unreliable. Qui Gon Jinn used an LS amp called Serenity during his duel with Darth Maul, but it did not work and he still became fatigued. Cin Drallig used an LS amp called Force Reserves during his duel with Vader, but it did not aid him in overcoming his fatigue. Vader used Dark Rage during his duel with Obi-Wan, but he was still unable to defeat Obi-Wan, eventually being defeated due to his impatience and arrogance. Quinlan Vos was unable to defeat Sora Bulq fairly despite being amped by Vaapad, and by Battle Meditation. Depa Billaba was unable to defeat Mace Windu despite being amped by a Dark Side Nexus, and being fueled by Dark Side Energy. Etc.

I wasn't arguing that Anakin could not handle Dooku's lightning, I was pointing out that even a much faster version of Anakin was caught off-guard by Dooku's lightning multiple times, showing that Bane has a very high chance of being able to land a blast.

Vader has done absolutely nothing to indicate he is in any way superior to Bane, whereas Bane has matched and superseded Vader in pretty much every class that would come into play here. Your wankery of Vader is really pathetic.

Nope, it's not a double standard. I didn't challenge anyone - you did. I did not tell anyone they were wrong and inflating characters - you did. You are the one who said my claims were wrong while yours were right, while I didn't say anything of the sort. You failed to back up your claims. I never challenged anyone, thus I do not need to. Very simple. But nice try, bud.

You only call it wankery because you disagree. You have failed to give even one reason as to why Vader is superior to Bane, while I have given many as to why he isn't.

To put it plainly, you are the very embodiment of everything you called me.

You have been defeated, and I suspect you will just respond with another troll post, endlessly blathering on and repeating yourself, calling my view false while doing nothing to back it. Typical of a troll.

With that said, I've better things to do rather than argue with an immature toddler who clearly hasn't a clue what they are talking about.

Begone troll, recede back into the dark corners of your mother's basement.

Wrong. Shut up.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow Vader stomps.