WW
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By sexy_merc

Wonder Woman but I'd be rooting for Dante...

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Thor's hammmer

WW smashes him with ease
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ms__omega

What could she do to hurt him?

BattleHeiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BattleHeiz
@Ms. Omega: Punch him?
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FinalStar86

I wish DMC 5 would hurry and come

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Ms. Omega: 

flick him
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Matezoide2
@FinalStar86 said:
" I wish DMC 5 would hurry and come "
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Decoy Elite
@FinalStar86 said:
" I wish DMC 5 would hurry and come "
I'll buy it as long as you don't have to play as Nero.
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ms__omega
@Thor's hammmer:
He would regenerate
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Matezoide2
@Ms. Omega said:
" @Thor's hammmer:He would regenerate "
his healing isnt perfect,he can and has been KO'ed in the past and i see no reasons for Wonder Woman not being able to do the same
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Ms. Omega:

it never says to the death so he just gets KO'ed with the first flick
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By MrDirector786

Wonder Woman effortlessly

Mr Golden Rod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mr Golden Rod

Is Wonder Woman unaffected by bullets? if she is Dante wins.

Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Taliax

If Dante is in Devil Trigger he can't die. 50/50

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By sexy_merc
@Taliax said:
" If Dante is in Devil Trigger he can't die. 50/50 "
OP doesn't specify that it's a battle to the death so she can still KO him, incapacitate him, make him tap out, give up etc.
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By fallenangel5991

I think WW could win but I'll always be rooting for Dante.

pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By pmnsquish
@BattleHeiz said:
" @Ms. Omega: Punch him? "
you sir are a genius
JinSlayerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante wins. QS + Yamato gives him victory

But h2h would be a good fight. Could Diana get past Royal Guard?

JSX

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante wins easily. Last time I checked, Diana doesn`t fare off too well when it comes to sharp objects/weaponry especially enchanted and magical ones. Dante is faster in combat, none of Wonder Woman`s attacks would be able to harm, K.O or even stun him and her Lasso would be cut by Yamato or repelled by Dante`s DT which breaks him out of being stunned, paralyzed, captured and etc. He brushes off physical force/trauma with ease within his human form. Dante doesn`t need Quicksilver, or any other Time Stopping ability to win this, I don`t even think he needs his top-tier arsenal.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@neongamewave:

you do often tend to wank Dante.......Yamato breaking the lasso is a joke

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By renamed040924

Tough one. Dante can potentially oneshot Wonder Woman with a well aimed strike from Rebellion, but (it's weird saying this) is he fast enough to do that? Damage output is something that can't be overlooked, and Dante has this advantage by miles considering Diana will be hardpressed to keep him down. However, I think I might have to go with the princess here. She can get an incap with her lasso as she often does, and she certainly has the speed to do it.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By _Cerberus_

Dante good battle not stomp.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@nickzambuto said:

Tough one. Dante can potentially oneshot Wonder Woman with a well aimed strike from Rebellion, but (it's weird saying this) is he fast enough to do that?

probably not, even if he did get close enough she'd most likely block it.

As for the fight itself, I'll have to agree with you, and I don't think Dante would even get the chance to resort to time manipulation before getting KO'd, Incapacitated or BFRd.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave:

What are you talking about? Yamato can cut through anything and has shown to being able to cut through dimensions, like the rest you hate on Dante not knowing what he is capable of.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dondave

Wonder Woman

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By OverLordArhas

Dante

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DMC version gets owned.

Classic version rocks it.

Dante has YET to get really serious no matter who he's against...except Vergil.

He's been impaled several times.

Taken a bullet point blank to the forehead.

We're taking Quicksilver out of this, yes?

Then again, I don't know, because if WW gets her lasso, he should get QS.

Even without it, we've seen his combat speed when he was still young and from the scans I've seen of WW parrying bullets she's said it takes a great deal of concentration and most of the time she's able to predict where the person is going to fire.

And Dante's aim is flawless.

Three bullets all in the exact same spot, wasn't it when he freed Nero at the end of 4?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait what? Dante oneshotting WW who takes planet busting+ punches? Dante hitting or reacting to FTL Wonder Woman? Yamato cutting something Darkseid can't even break? GTFO.

WW speedblitzes and ko's him with a finger poke to the chest. Dante's never shown QS in battle before and even so, she's hit Zoom who does the same thing. And bullets don't hurt her anymore, she has complete durability all the way around.

This is a stomp for WW.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@neongamewave:

What are you talking about? Yamato can cut through anything and has shown to being able to cut through dimensions, like the rest you hate on Dante not knowing what he is capable of.

and you tend to hate on WW a lot for what i see,dante isn't faster than her in combat,not even close,he can't one shotte her,she takes planet busting attacks like superman's punches,she is way stronger than him,much faster and much more durable except against piercing weapons but she will block them,and the lasso can't be broken.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@neongamewave:

and you tend to hate on WW a lot for what i see,dante isn't faster than her in combat,not even close,he can't one shotte her,she takes planet busting attacks like superman's punches,she is way stronger than him,much faster and much more durable except against piercing weapons but she will block them,and the lasso can't be broken.

Hate on Wonder Woman? When did I say Dante would one-shot her, just point out the evidence. She`s an underrated character in my book and I like her character a lot. I`m going by facts, feats, commonsense and logic, Dante is faster than lightning within the earlier games, he can teleport as well which is the best speed transition to have. The blade Yamato can cut through dimensions and planet busting attacks don`t mean anything when sharp objects have shown to harm Wonder Woman far greater, its a vulnerability for her similar to the situation dealing with Superman and magic. Yamato can cut through anything also I don`t see how Wonder Woman would get passed Bangle of Time which a 100% time stop.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DarkRaiden

@gokuwarrior said:

@neongamewave said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@neongamewave:

Hate on Wonder Woman? When did I say Dante would one-shot her, just point out the evidence. She`s an underrated character in my book and I like her character a lot. I`m going by facts, feats, commonsense and logic, Dante is faster than lightning within the earlier games, he can teleport as well which is the best speed transition to have. The blade Yamato can cut through dimensions and planet busting attacks don`t mean anything when sharp objects have shown to harm Wonder Woman far greater, its a vulnerability for her similar to the situation dealing with Superman and magic. Yamato can cut through anything also I don`t see how Wonder Woman would get passed Bangle of Time which a 100% time stop.

Prove with a comic scan or cutscene that he can stop time. I'll wait. Prove that he can cut through something Darkseid, a skyfather character couldn't break. Prove he can cut something enchanted by Zeus, a skyfather level character. Adamantium, Captain America's Shield both said to be unbreakable and to cut through anything, both failed against Skyfathers IIRC. And lightning speed (not that he's ever displayed it) is nothing to WW's FTL fighting speed. Neither is teleportation because it depends on reaction speed.

In fact, if they're going all out, WW blitzes before he can react and think about using anything whether he has time manipulation or not. He has, even according to you, lightning reflexes, she has FTL, Lightning is nowhere near Light in speed on average.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NeonGameWave

@darkraiden: Every point in your post has already been addressed, you keep ignoring I don`t see the point in this debate in regards to debating you as shown with your attitude within the WWH vs Dante debate, you don`t know his character, you haven`t played the games and your biased towards comic book characters as evident with your point about showcasing a comic scan when he`s a video game character.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Every point in your post has already been addressed, you keep ignoring I don`t see the point in this debate in regards to debating you as shown with your attitude within the WWH vs Dante debate, you don`t know his character, you haven`t played the games and your biased towards comic book characters as evident with your point about showcasing a comic scan when he`s a video game character.

Except....wait for it....I have played some of the games. I just want a feat, a CUTSCENE where he, in battle uses quicksilver or some time stoppage. None exists, thus you can't show it, and it disproves your argument. Cutscenes have always been video game canon because gameplay simultaneously weakens them and gives them weird, unquantifiable, and amazing feats.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante wins if he gets his hax gears

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By NeonGameWave

@darkraiden said:

@neongamewave said:

Except....wait for it....I have played some of the games. I just want a feat, a CUTSCENE where he, in battle uses quicksilver or some time stoppage. None exists, thus you can't show it, and it disproves your argument. Cutscenes have always been video game canon because gameplay simultaneously weakens them and gives them weird, unquantifiable, and amazing feats.

Some, not all and you misunderstanding his feats leads me to believe that you haven`t played them enough to understand them or their titular character. I have shown you multiple times in regards to Quicksilver and his other time stoppage abilities or abilities in general, there doesn`t need to be a battle oriented cutscene because its already confirmed throughout the lore which is just as if not more important than the cutscenes or cinematics. Its the official source material basis and Dante`s weapons/items are manifestations of demons he has defeated who utilized the abilities for battle situations so your argument is silly and insensible. Gameplay doesn`t weaken the canon, gameplay mechanics does which is a different story and your only making excuses as to why your opinion is proven to be fact, I`m done here, your very ignorant and stubborn, and I know where this debate is going.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@neongamewave said:

Some, not all and you misunderstanding his feats leads me to believe that you haven`t played them enough to understand them or their titular character. I have shown you multiple times in regards to Quicksilver and his other time stoppage abilities or abilities in general, there doesn`t need to be a battle oriented cutscene because its already confirmed throughout the lore which is just as if not more important than the cutscenes or cinematics. Its the official source material basis and Dante`s weapons/items are manifestations of demons he has defeated who utilized the abilities for battle situations so your argument is silly and insensible. Gameplay doesn`t weaken the canon, gameplay mechanics does which is a different story and your only making excuses as to why your opinion is proven to be fact, I`m done here, your very ignorant and stubborn, and I know where this debate is going.

blah blah blah gameplay gameplay. If it's not in a cutscene or a comic then it's not accepted. If it's a NLF with no feats, it's not accepted. Period. This is why, as strong as Dante's potential may be (who knows, maybe he gets to Asura levels or even Hulk levels), his lack of feats will not get him past a mid-tier opponent.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: I don't think Yamato can brake the lasso. It's supposed to be unbreakable IIRC.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW. too versatile

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TAneT62

Diana.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By gokuwarrior

@gokuwarrior said:

@neongamewave said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@neongamewave:

wonder woman is much faster than lightning,and she has been able to block attacks at the speed of light,she won't have problem blocking the sword and bullets,she was able to block bullets in all directions at once while she was blind,and the lasso can't be broken,nothing has ever broken the lasso.

wonder woman wins.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MethoKi

@neongamewave: I don't think Yamato can brake the lasso. It's supposed to be unbreakable IIRC.

And Yamato is supposed to be able to cut through anything and also has magic.

The unstoppable force meets the immovable object, I guess.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and the lasso can't be broken,nothing has ever broken the lasso.

@darkraiden said:

Yamato cutting something Darkseid can't even break? GTFO.

And bullets don't hurt her anymore, she has complete durability all the way around.

Yamato has been said to cut through anything (apparently cuts through dimensions also) and it's magical..... unlike Darkseid

Also, his bullets are magical/demonic. And IIRC, Wonder Woman got hit through the chest.... AND bracelet with a bullet from Eros' gun.

No Caption Provided