Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: I'd like to act as a sponsor for @thewatcherking. My sponsored item is the breadstick wand [Adventure Time]

Not to sound ungrateful but I didn’t ask you to sponsor me that, and I would need three people total to sponsor me for that for me to get it(if the GMs approve it). I’m also waiting for something else to approved and don’t know Adventure time anyway

Avatar image for darkdementor101
DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: do the participants need to ask non-participants to sponsor them before we can aid them?! As for needing 3 people to sponsor, I'm okay with just waiting! You dont need to know anything about adventure time to use the breadstick wand tbh. Its just a wand that gives a limitless supply of breadsticks. I figured you might need a reliable source of food for late game survival :)

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Sorry, but why am I at the Lagoon? I said I was going to the woods to the east.

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poison Fog Threat:

Slade will get a heads-up from his teammates, being alerted to the presence of the fog before it has a chance to reach them. Slade will follow peter, running in them middle of the group as they advance towards the lagoon keeping an eye out for anything suspicious on the way.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@maestromage: You didn’t specify the location, and the forest area up top is also to the east. So everyone in the forest area was included in the threat.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: I guess. I thought it was obvious that Dusty Divot was what I meant but that's my fault for not clarifying.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: Yeah, that’s why I ask everyone to be as specific as possible with where they go.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@owie: i choose to stay and fight, whether that be me fighting alone or me helping the other guy

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poison Fog

No Caption Provided

As she draws closer to her set location she realizes fog closing in on her and at the perimeter of all the trees in her sight. She doesn't trust the fog since she knows that the purpose of this game is to kill people. So quickly without hesitation she realizes that the game makers wants to draw constants into a bloodbath by trapping them at a set location so she flies above the fog using her telekinesis [1] and to Sunny steps. Being tired from using as much power she just sits down and meditates to restore her energy.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: @thewatcherking: Just to clarify something about the fog: it is both poisonous and acidic/corrosive:

"This type of fog was a poisonous, corrosive vapor released by the Gamemakers in the the 75th Hunger Games arena. It resembled an 'after-rain fog', had a sickeningly sweet odor and advanced in a straight line, growing and becoming thick and acrid. It killed muscles, made its victims twitch, and could lead to death."

"The effects of the fog included itchy scabs, convulsions, painful pustules, and rapidly atrophying muscular tissue and sometimes death. Katniss Everdeen recounted that when she was helping Peeta Mellark escape, the fog had reached one side of his face, causing the muscles on that side to collapse, shudder, and die."

So even if a character had counters to poison, it doesn't necessarily mean they would be able to counter the acidic/corrosive element.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: but I also mentioned miles morales or scarlet ben spiderman, do I really need to be DQ

Yes, because you missed the deadline to post. Sorry, but I'm not making exceptions when it comes to posting deadlines.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: could I edit my reply? I thought it was just poison

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Yeah you can definitely edit your post. I tagged you both since you specifically referred to it as just poison, but it goes for everyone.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By kaijuking

@geekryan: funny that acid does not work in killing plant life. So few questions.

1) Does this kill all the plants and trees making the woods non existant?

2) how potent is the acid? I dont have a feat for it since it fails to harm plant life in movie.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: funny that acid does not work in killing plant life. So few questions.

2) how potent is the acid? I dont have a feat for it since it fails to harm plant life in movie.

It's fictional ;) Designed to not affect any trees/plants. It wasn't doing any damage to the environment, only to the people. Just being touched by it was enough to cause severe pain, blisters, and instant muscle atrophy. Being fully immersed in the fog for a few seconds was enough to cause death.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@kaijuking said:

It's fictional ;) Designed to not affect any trees/plants. It wasn't doing any damage to the environment, only to the people. Just being touched by it was enough to cause severe pain, blisters, and instant muscle atrophy. Being fully immersed in the fog for a few seconds was enough to cause death.

Vamp been through much worse. The guy can repair brain tissue, the most impossible thing to repair healing wise, in seconds. He been set on fire, drowned, and more and survive with no damage after healing.

Sticking with my plan. Sit in the fog, suffer, and continue my hunt of Sabertooth.

No Caption Provided

Vamp will get his prize!

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hmm, this doesn't look good. Well, I've got one shot at this so let's make it count."

No Caption Provided

Seeing the other participants moving and realising that the fog of poison is being used to corral them towards the Lagoon, Marc decides to avoid the potential bloodbath, using his abilities to turn into mist and seamlessly move through the fog, heading East (towards Sunny Steps).

Justification

Marc can turn his entire body into mist, which should allow him to move through the fog without sustaining any damage. The cloud of poison doesn't look too deep in the Youtube clip so he should have no issues going through the whole thing whilst staying as mist, especially given his reputation as being unmatched in speed and agility amongst the superhuman members of Stormwatch. Should he get clipped by the fog for whatever reason he'll be fine as his gen factor grants him a healing factor, one good enough to heal what would otherwise be fatal injuries, which should get him back up to peak condition after a short rest. These things combined with the inherent longevity that comes from being half Kherubim mean that it's incredibly unlikely that Marc will suffer any lasting injuries here.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@geekryan@professorrespect@owie

No Caption Provided

Tomi is donning his new gear when the flair goes up. From the message written in the sky he knows it's an obvious trap created by the gamemasters. Thinking to himself I will not be provoked, no I will find my own path. Making his goal resource and info gathering. While the other players tire themselves out hunting each other.

No Caption Provided

Moving in the treetops Tomi will scavenge Dusty Divot for supplies. If he comes across any PSI signatures on his way he’ll stalk them and read their mind. Tailing them long enough to gather enough info of their strengths and weaknesses.

Reads Elektra's entire mind for info on Fury.

No Caption Provided

Has an entire conversation at the speed of thought. Meaning he can gather info in very little time with a telepathic scan.

After gathering any resources and info in the area Tomi will move north east to Sunny Steps.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#172  Edited By stormshadow_x

@geekryan@professorrespect@owie

Post #1 - Flying above Toxicity

No Caption Provided

Megumi along with a group of other strangers all had the bright idea of running towards the forest north of where they all woke up. Megumi was displeased to be with such a large group but would have to worry about it later. He was trailing through the forest as he noticed a thick fog was closing in on both him and the other contestants, whoever is in charge seems to have wished for a bigger blood bath then they got. Megumi noticed many of the other contestants perform great feats of agility and speed, he truly was thankful he wasn't on any of their priority list.... at the moment.

Megumi noticed a purple haired woman flew over the danger without much trouble, so he figured he would follow her example and thankfully his Shikigami Nue had similar thoughts when it saw it's master in potential danger as it swooped down and allowed its master to ride it high above the dangerous fog and noticed something had caught Nue's eye while it was scouting above, an area southeast of his current location noticeably the appearance of lava. It's as good as place as any to head towards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tl;dr - Megumi uses Nue to fly above the fog heading towards the southeast part of the map towards what he can only assume is lava. Nue is more than capable of carrying two people so Megumi riding it should be no problem

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Just to clarify, do you mean the lava in the forest at the north-east of the battlefield? As in south-east of Lazy Lagoon.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#174  Edited By stormshadow_x

@geekryan: Yeah, that should be right, the lava spot in between lonely lodge and lazy lagoon. I'm pretty much heading towards the lonely lodge's direction.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Yeah, that should be right, the lava spot in between lonely lodge and lazy lagoon. I'm pretty much heading towards the lonely lodge's direction.

Gotcha, thank you! You said south-east part of the map so I got confused, but we're good now

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#176 HigorM  Moderator

@geekryan:

Enviromental Threat: Poisonous Fog

No Caption Provided

A poisonous, acid fog started filling the forest area, at the perimeter of all the trees. The fog was coming from all sides, but it seemed to be moving towards the direction of the Lazy Lagoon, almost like it was guiding them there...Do you attempt to get through the fog and risk sustaining heavy damage, or do you run towards the Lazy Lagoon in order to escape the fog?

Roku quickly realizes she's in immediate danger. Not only by her own trained mentality but also through a quick mind reading (Extrasensory Perception) of those around her who are susceptible. Being a highly trained operative she knows every second counts, specially when there's something unknown trying to kill her.

- I knew it wouldn't take long to get started, I just didn't expect it to go this fast, I could barely analyze these bags of meat. This one keeps looking at me.. Not sure what this thing can do but, despite not being as fast as the acid pools I dealt with, I won't stay here to find out"

As she quickly runs away from the dangerous fog with the aid of her hair manipulation, Roku notes one of the individuals looking at her suddenly summons a flying animal

- A sweet scape! I bet he won't mind if I take a ride along..

Roku uses her speed* (augmented via Telekinesis) to suspend herself in the air and get close to the bird an grab one of its legs with her hair, so she can make a safe scape from there, but at the same time protect herself and fight back if necessary.

* In Ninjak (2015) #23 - Roku is able to outrun sentient motion-sensing pools of acid. (credit for the scan - TTBA's RT).

Roku embraces her fate and just goes to the same direction her new found scape is going..

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't post today but I'll have mines up by the end of tomorrow.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By DeathHero61

Meanwhile back in Divot.

No Caption Provided

Mega Man is scavenging for info and supplies, as much as it disgusts him, he looks to see if there are any items he could use to help with what he saw as his new mission. Despite how naive he can be, the trail of bodies tells him that it won't be simple to end this event and that he may have no choice but to fight till the end, in hopes of taking down the organizer of the event. Seeing how many people are taking part in these games, he wonders if he can take the time to enlist allies in this unknown territory. He tries to phone Doctor Light again, to no avail. However, one of his support companions answer his call, that being Rush. With a quick transmission by touching a built in communicator on his head, Rush answers the call and ports onto the battlefield.

Even with Rush's keen sense of smell and reliability in general, Rock still felt he needed some allies. So first thing he does is scan the area for lifeforms. He sees a few people in the area and decides to approach them to see what he can find.

No Caption Provided
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By kurt_saulenne

@professorrespect:

No Caption Provided

Well roleplaying is based on the Roleplay we. That’s why I was kind of caught off guard when I was randomly thrown onto a rowboat in the middle of a lake that I never intended to go to. I dislike water and it is heavily against common RP regulations. Lol, Anyway, besides the fact that I wouldn’t go on a boat anyway; since I’m already here, I ignore my companion and evade the big fish.

Sabertooth Advancement:

No Caption Provided

Sabertooth can sense what’s going on for miles and miles within a tunnel system.

So I’ll always know where this foul-smelling monstrosity is hiding simply based on that - it’s smell. Along with the ripple effects that it’ll have in the water based on its underwater movement.

So, I just leave. No intention of fighting. I get back to land, whatever the closest piece of land is, I make a break for it when the fish has gone the opposite way.

No Caption Provided

I can leap very far distances. It shouldn’t take more than a mere couple seconds to reach land. I’d sense there was something odd about the water anyhow, so I wouldn’t have jumped into it to begin with.

So to be detailed as I can be for my next move,

I get to land and ONLY go in the direction of the hills. I avoid all water and anything that isn’t forest. I am only going to be navigating the wilderness. I avoid all people but Vamp. I LET Vamp @kaijuking continue to follow me. As I’m curious as to why he is doing it. I’ve been aware of his concealed tag-a-long since he started his venture. If he can keep up, I don't engage him; I continue my own trek. Maybe we will interact later.
Based on the above, I will sense where I need to go in order to further enjoy my solitary travels. Something I’m easily capable of.

Plan: I escape when possible. “Gettin‘ away from this big lug shouldnta bother me!” I then make my way where I wish.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

No Caption Provided

System Online

Intergrating Redwing systems into primary system

Flight Mode.............Assimilated

Sensors......................Assimilated

Primary Cannons...Assimilated

Micro-Missiles........Assimilated

Pulse Laser...............Assimilated

Grapple.....................Assimilated

Auxiliary Hunter-Killer Unit Redwing activated

Warning! Approaching caustic particulate

Analyzing....Analysis Complete

Acid concentration does not breach exterior armor durability

Suggested action....Ignore

Female Unit Designated 008 exhibiting inhuman ability of flight

Male Unit Designated 010 has deployed and mounted Auxiliary Avian Unit Designated 010-1

Female Unit Designated 014 has attached itself to 010-1

Units do not appear to have sufficient durability to survive caustic particulate

Suggested action.....Follow and Assess

Deploying Redwing Grapple

Engage flight

Plotting pursuit course

Route approved

Summary

Basically in the course of a few seconds, T-X fully integrated Redwing into itself making it an extension of T-X. It notes the fog but in its fog form, it is not concentrated enough to damage its armor. T-X sees several people fly away and decides to pursue using Redwing's grapple. Redwing has been shown ripping Spider-man off of a lamppost where he was engaging his wallcrawling, and pulling a full grown human out of a helicopter and flying him to safety. Redwing was also able to help Captain America hold up an armored car. These 3 feats should be more than enough to show that Redwing can carry me out of the fog and follow these people.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kurt_saulenne: You chose to drop from the scenario…You can’t drop and then change your mind and rejoin. Sorry.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By geekryan

@DedmanWalkin: Can you post feats of X-3 being able to integrate all these things?

Also, where are you flying to?

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By kurt_saulenne

@geekryan: and then, because I wasn’t sure when the next time I’d be able to use him was, I messaged one of the game masters and he said it was fine. I also said that if it wasn’t, then understood. So speak to him not me. I’m doing as I was instructed.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Amadeus, having arrived where he has arrived, begins to scavenge the immediate area. He takes note of absolutely everything around him for anything that might be useful. Whatever parts he can take off of cars, trucks, fallen lampposts, refrigerators in houses, microwaves, televisions - literally anything that could prove useful, he grabs it. The current goals:

• Make sure no immediate threats are in the area, and he's running the numbers constantly as even a bowl of water rippling has ticked him off on threats
  • Keep gathering parts
  • Create a supercomputer akin to his Gameboy, except it should be easier seeing as gameboy is three decades old and he can use a higher tech base
    • Using jet parts and shopping mall items he's created a teleporter to an Earth on a different vibrational frequency - granted he had help from Nadia Wasp but she's very mid. This was done in a really short amount of time. I'll get scans later if needed but it's from Champions vol 2 (2016) #14.
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan;

No Caption Provided

Action:

Wolverine can sense something off about the fog by the smell. He decides to climb up to the top of the trees where the fog is the least dense and rely on his healing factor that can handle things like this to keep him alive for this threat. He already has designs on using the forest to his advantage and knows he would be giving up a valuable ambush location if he were to leave.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By DedmanWalkin

@geekryan:Basically, T-X is using her nanotech transjectors as I mentioned in my first post. They are designed to allow the T-X to take control of other machines. At the beginning of this clip, we see her integrate multiple vehicle. She is able to control all of them simultaneously to perform a PIT maneuver and use them to isolate the fleeing truck.

Loading Video...

She later demonstrates this same ability on prelim versions of Terminators and Hunter-Killers like in this scene:

Loading Video...

And later she even takes over Arnie himself, like at the end of this fight:

Loading Video...

When it comes to taking over machines, she is pretty good at it.

I am following the bird. So wherever it is heading.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

A Sponsor Appears...

I'm willing to sponsor @higorm in this contest of champions.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#192 HigorM  Moderator
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan;

No Caption Provided

Action:

Wolverine can sense something off about the fog by the smell. He decides to climb up to the top of the trees where the fog is the least dense and rely on his healing factor that can handle things like this to keep him alive for this threat. He already has designs on using the forest to his advantage and knows he would be giving up a valuable ambush location if he were to leave.

Where does Wolverine go to though?

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Can I attack contestants immediately after changing locations?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DedmanWalkin: Okay gotcha! I misunderstood your post and I thought X-3 was copying Redwing's capabilities, not just assimilating it.

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll sponsor HigorM.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By geekryan
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Can I attack contestants immediately after changing locations?

If they are in the same location as you, then yes.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: I'm just wondering if they can go to a different location after I already announce the attack.

Also, roughly how many days would you say the games have been going for already, in-universe?