Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Detrolord

Choose YOUR Fantasy Medieval Army

You can choose any fantasy medieval army to defeat the last army in the comments you can also counter or make a new army to destroy that army. You may use any race, kingdoms as long its not overpowered. Example of this Nords(Elderscrolls), Rohan(LOTR), Elves(LOTR), Abysia(Dominions) and etc. For more information read the rules below.

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Every Army have around 1,000 Soldiers 10 Siege/Contraption/Beasts and 100 Elites/Magic users depending on the army
  • Standard Gear
  • You can allocate Soldiers into Foots or Range and Elite and Magic
  • No Gear/Weapon Enchantments
  • Elites are the only one who can use Mounts
  • You must choose a general to command your army above
  • Generals will not participate in battle but they can order their own army from the safe zone
  • You must defeat the last army or counter the other
  • You can use any armies in any movies or games and books as long its not overpowered
  • Siege/Contraption/Beast must not be overpowered like it can destroy your entire army (deleted to make it easier)
  • You can choose your battlefield to defend after your successful attack in the enemy army
  • Your army must defeat the enemy army in his respected area of defense

Ok i will go 1st

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Detrolord

Sentinels(Warcraft)

My Commander

Tyrande Whisperwind
Tyrande Whisperwind

My Army

• 1000 Nightelf Archers
  • 100 Nightelf Huntress

Offensive Tactics

• N/A since i'm the 1st one

Defensive Tactics

• My Sentinel Archers/Huntress will ambush any army that will attack my defensive area

Region Defending is Random Forest

No Caption Provided

I gave ya an easy one. This is my army you can try to defeat it :)

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wut

(First army are tree hugging elves... Sad day. Well, it is time for the true big, green orcs to show themselves... it is time... for a WAAAGH!)

Da Boyz (Orcs of Warhammer Fantasy)

My Commander

Grimgor Ironhide

No Caption Provided

"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces and jump up and down on da bits dat are left. An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

My Army:

1000 Boyz, (Choppa (Large hunk of metal that with orc powered muscles will cleave through plate), leather armor, shield as is their standard weaponry)

20 Boar Boyz (Choppa, spear, shield, leather armor, huge, angry boar)

75 Black Orcs (Bigga Orcs. Body covered in large metal plates, have choppas, shields, and large choppas (Two handed hunks of metal))

5 Orc Shaman

Offensive Tactics

"The best means of Attack is Defence, an' the best means of Attack is a really really Big One, right, with lots of Boys an' dead big stompa things an' what have ya."

Tact...Tactis... Sog it. Dis iz da Boyz! Und dis be a right and propa WAAAGH! Ain't no skulkin abou'. Ya see 'ere ya git, we gonna give out a right big WAAAGH! Und get ta stompin dem puny pansies.

Defensive Tactics

Ya startin ta sound like one of em puny humie gits, wut with da big word fingies. This is a WAAAGH! Da Boyz ere made fer fightin and winning. We gonna bring ta fight ta dem and stomp em gud.

Region Defending

Doesn't really matter, honestly. Orcs are very simple. I could have used a more intelligent Orc general, but I love Grimgor for being a walking rage machine. I am a little sad I can't field him as nothing is better then watching Grimgor tear into things.

Hmmm, I guess I will go with an open plain. Da Boyz want a fight.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

@detrolord: interesting...

I was going to do General Grievous and his droidekas but I can't find a fantasy version of them as of now

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Define "Overpowered" for this? There aren't really any given limits to abilities.

Avatar image for worlds_only_dc_fan
Worlds_only_DC_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: I'm pretty sure Warhammer Orks are spelled with a k, not a c.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Define "Overpowered" for this? There aren't really any given limits to abilities.

as long one man can't destroy more than 50 men with its combat ability and a armor that invulnerable or something

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: interesting...

I was going to do General Grievous and his droidekas but I can't find a fantasy version of them as of now

ty well the Orks of WAAAGH! is the current defenders XD

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord Telepathy, you know, things like mind control/mind r*pe

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Army

Archaon the Everchosen

Standard Army

Beast Men 1000 Beastman conceptMadtooth

Elites/Mages

40 blood letters

1376458 525639674190805 161221541 n

40 Daemonettes

Daemonette cx

20 Minotaurs

Bloodbull

Tactics/Strategy

We will bum rush/ambush from all sides and use our superior hand to hand combat to defeat your army of weaklings, and then use our defensive armor and evasion to crush your range. My leader will ignore all your attacks and head straight for that leader of yours and begin giving her the big D as in Defeat by the hands of chaos.

We will be taking a barren wasteland/Desert on the map

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp

O_0 hmm this is hard well i got a counter for this but imma wait for now XD somebody might counter it

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Detrolord

@killerwasp

@westfriesianman said:

@detrolord said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@detrolord Telepathy, you know, things like mind control/mind r*pe

yeah that belongs to Elites should be fine to use many army can counter TPs xd

What are you thinking? Mindflayers of the underdark? they would be OP in my opinion.

well its only around 100 of them you can also use Undead armies like Tomb Kings or Undead Scourge for mind immunity or even LOTR elves which have resistance to mind control

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord What are the limits for destructive capabilities, for the Commander.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord What are the limits for destructive capabilities, for the Commander.

No limits but they cannot join the battle they can only tactically command them from a far

Fu-Dog007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Fu-Dog007

The Tomb Kings, Warhammer Fantasy

No Caption Provided

My Commander: Nagash, the Lord of the Undead

No Caption Provided

Army List

500 Tomb Skeleton Warriors (Shields, Spears)

500 Tomb Skeleton Archers (Arrows with Magic Runes*)

50 Liche Priests

5 Caskets of Souls

10 Sepulchral Stalkers (basically Centaurs, but skeleton mixed with a snake instead. They each have a stone stare like ability, but the enemy has to be like directly in front of them to work, each have spears)

25 Skeleton Chariots (Driver and Archer on each, Archer has same Magic Arrows*; Driver, well, drives)

5 Ushabti with Great Weapons (Living Statues, giant weapons)

5 Ushabti Archers (Big a$$ arrows, size of spears, Magic Arrows* on them as well)

*If the Magic Arrows are allowed that is. It's standard gear for any archer in any Tomb Kings army. They pierce through armor and follow the target, like a heat seeking arrow.

Offensive Tactics

The Tomb Kings will lie in wait in the sands (EDIT: or plains, I'm not sure where I'm fighting lol), as clutters of bones and weapons. When the Orks yell and shout their way along, they shall emerge from the sands and strike.

A wall of 500 Skeletons with shields and spears block off the Orks from advancing, many will be killed, but they are only fodder.

The Archers lay back far away from the main battle. They launch a barrage of arrows into the army of Orks, killing a few. Even the Ushabti, with arrows the size of spears, shoot through the ranks. They shoot continuous barrage after barrage of arrows.

25 Skeleton Chariots circle the Orks, picking off a few, along with whatever mounts they have.

The Ushabti with Great Weapons move forward and cleave through the many groups of Orks, swinging their Great Weapons gracefully, yet destructively.

10 Sepulchral Stalkers 'swim' through the sands ready to pounce and turn their targets to stone. They then cleave through the then lifeless stone husks

If the Orks somehow do break through the ranks, and barrages of arrows, they then have to face the Liche Priests and the Caskets.

Groups of 10 Liche Priests will be at each Casket, ready to release the devastating affects that it has.

Releasing all of their Magical energy, they all open the caskets, killing off massive amounts of Orks, Ark of the Covenant style.

If that is not enough, and all of my forces have been killed, Nagash, from his home in the Black Pyramid, can cast army wide Necromancy and revive my whole army while your's has a false sense of victory. Repeat steps above, wash, rinse, repeat.

Defensive Tactics

Lay in the sands waiting for any other army to come stumbling in to attack.

Also, revive any of the army using either Nagash or the 50 Liche Priests before they open the Casket

Region Tactics

Repeat above.

I'll defend the nation of Nehekhara, as that easily gives me the home advantage.

I also have another team I may use if anybody beats this team.

EDIT: Sorry, I started writing this right after the Orks

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Detrolord

@fu-dog007 Tomb Kings nice XD anybody can defeat this guys i highly recommend Holy based armies xd

Fu-Dog007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord:

Ugh, yea, that would be the death of me. But, I still have a second army I could use.

SPOILER: It's another Warhammer Army :P

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord:

Ugh, yea, that would be the death of me. But, I still have a second army I could use.

SPOILER: It's another Warhammer Army :P

XD

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: is it one race or can i can i use an empire of multiple races

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wut

@worlds_only_dc_fan: I am pretty sure you are wrong. It is Orks in 40k. It is Orcs in Fantasy. I hate when people try to correct me on that.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: is it one race or can i can i use an empire of multiple races

Sure as long they are on the same factions or groups

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right, anyways, as the writer of the Orcs (I am going to bold it, when people say Orks for fantasy, it drives me insane), I can say that Orcs vs Chaos is going to be a fun smash 'em brawl.

@killerwasp: Chaos is going to win though. While Orc Boyz are better then Beastmen Gor's and Black Orcs/Boar Boys could beat Minotaurs (I didn't know we can bring along monsters, I woulda packed some trolls) with superior numbers, the Daemons really swing it in favor of the Beastmen.

As for Archaon vs Grimgor... I would pay to see that fight. Sadly, they can't fight in this, but I do think Archaon would win after a legendary fight that would leave Nerds everywhere drooling.

@fu-dog007: Thank god commanders can't participate in battles otherwise your army would be nigh-unbeatable as Nagash could raise the entire army with a gesture and annihilate said armies with a dirty look.

Hmm, you would win. (Seriously, I wish I knew I could bring monsters). The reason for this being the Caskets and Chariots. The Chariots won't be able to do much as they are light chariots, but I have no way of really catching them. Despite having Shaman who are going to ruin the day of the Skeletons with Orcy spells of awesome, Caskets are mean.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cjdavis103

@detrolord:

The empire of cyrodiil

My commander

No Caption Provided

Talos (Tiber septum)

ARMY LIST

300 Orc Beserkers

No Caption Provided

400 Alik'r Warriors

No Caption Provided

300 Bosemer bowmen / assassins

No Caption Provided

70 altemer Mages

No Caption Provided

15 dark brother hood assassins

No Caption Provided

15 Blades

No Caption Provided

Stratagem

the plan for victory is simple due to the versatility of our army we will have a simple advantage of haveing the right tool for the right job. while the bulk of the forces play defense the assains and spys will gather infomation and cause sabatoges on the outher teams

Defense

Talos settles a new city for his army and has the bulk of his army build defenses both physical and magical. the mages will enchant gear makeing it even more effective and make a supply of potions using alchemey while the orcs also forge new gear improving the weapons and armor.

they will also begain a farming operation to keep them feed and a steady supply of alchemy components and a mineing operation for raw materials

while the main "city" is being constructed sevral outlining out posts will be aroud the borders of the terratory to give them time to prepare. and to gather info on the attackers

Offense

while Talos's forces prepare Talos will send out his spies and scouts to uncover the oponents and send back reports on their composition and strength. once discovered and analyzed Talos will send out sabatoge teams and the dark brother hood

the brotherhood will assassinate the high command and the elites of the enemy forces

the sabatoge teams which will have a few mages with a bulk of bow men will use hit and run tactics and summons to inflict damage while safe and repeating damage

once Talos is prepared he will launch a coordinated campaign useing the mages summons as extra solders focusing on preserving as many of his solders as possible for later campaigns

Terrain

No Caption Provided

Fu-Dog007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Fu-Dog007

@wut:

a legendary fight that would leave Nerds everywhere drooling.

This. So much win.

Caskets are mean.

Never have a Tomb Kings army without one ;) Takes care of all those pesky magic users (and then, practically anyone else lol)

Also, I was going to use Settra along with the Chariots, but decided against it. My army already has so much awesome lol.

I could also have used a Necrosphinx, but that, again, would be too much.

I just love Tomb Kings

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fu-dog007: Tomb Kings are fun. I would have brought a Wyvern rider :( Some trolls... a giant... such a sad day. I thought the monsters were crossed out then I re-read it and they are allowed as long as they aren't too crazy.

Settra would have been good as he is a great military commander.

Honestly what I hate most about Tomb Kings are their curses... Kill one of them and then get ready to roll for your life.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: @detrolord:

For Your elves Talos will have 2 stratagems depending on the efectiveness of his sabatoge teams

if his hit and run tacticts are efecive he will continue them and bait your elves out into the open for a decive battle in which Talos will stomp

if it is not efecive then Talos will change tatcis and keep his forces together and use his mages magic and summons to burn down the forest denying the elves cover and possibly killing large numbers of them eventaily forcing you to come at him head on where he will have a huge advantage

@wut:

Orks are gonna have a hardd time with me simpky because to attack me they are going to take losses from Elementals and Daedra and massed fire not to mention the leaders will be assainated by the dark brother hood by the time the boyz make it it the city the warrgh will have faltered the tough walls and massed magic and arrow fire wil kill with impuinty stalling them and killing them iin droves by the time they get to the walls they will have broken and the proffesional solders will have delt with them

@fu-dog007

I'll save your army for last as your forces are staying in the desert I will know your are undead and lucky fr me my mages know how to perminatly kill undead so i can eliminated the forever resserrcting power of your army and if your leader is smart he will stay away from me untill we are both ready for a final battle

@killerwasp:

anouther bum rush how orginal read Wut's post youll lose most of your men before you get to the fortified walls of my city and since you are useing demons i can return the favor and send dermora on you and have you wasste your troopes

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cjdavis103

@detrolord: oh i have another team that can top this with realative ease as well

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: oh i have another team that can top this with realative ease as well

Yeah i'm also thinking new armies right now but i'll wait for more people XD

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord:

hey can you make a map and assgine us our alloted areas so we know where we are?

Fu-Dog007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Fu-Dog007

@cjdavis103:

I will know you are undead

How? Few others actually know about the Tomb Kings (Save for the Vampire Counts and Sigmar) and their resurrection cycles are very irregular. Any scouts that come looking for them will either die from the environment of Nehekhara (i.e. giant scarabs, giant vultures, giant scorpions, giant everything!) or be ambushed by any of my army, being unable to report back.

But, those mages........fire spells............

No Caption Provided

I'd say that that would be a very awesome battle, but I can see how you can beat me. Fire Spells+Tomb Kings=BBQ'd Skeletons for days. Plus you got Necromancy countered well too. But, both of our teams are very tough. I'd say stalemate or you 6/10

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: No, they won't.

The fact that you think 15 dark brotherhood members can kill Grimgor is a little odd. Nothing in your army can fight Grimgor and come out as anything more then meaty chunks. For Orcs, only the Warboss (Grimgor) matters. Assassinating Grimgor wouldn't happen. Not only is he far more durable then anything the Brotherhood has faced, being an Orc he is going to laugh off poison. Not to mention Grimgor is ungodly fast despite being an Orc.

Grimgor has gone through more battles then your entire force put together. If Grimgor was allowed to fight, he would butcher his way through your army.

You would have to face me in open plains as you are the attacking force. If you think arrows are going to kill Orcs in droves you have no idea of the durability of Orcs. Your orcs are tiny and would get battered aside by the Warhammer orcs. Your Elven Mages are laughable when compared to Orcs Shaman who can call down a God to start stomping around the battlefield crushing entire regiments.

Orcs do not get tired. Orcs do not feel fear. Orcs do not need to eat or drink. Your archers are not outrunning them. Your army is going to get mercilessly crushed. The best way to fight Warhammer Orcs is with a hardy front line such as Halberds or spearmen backed up with archers and lots of cavalry. You lack both a front line that can hold the Orcs and a cavalry to outflank them. For you army to even think about meeting my Orc army in open field is suicide.

Fu-Dog007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Fu-Dog007

@cjdavis103:

Oops, forgot to mention the Casket, which absolutely wrecks mages.

Also, Nagash is EASILY one of the most powerful mages in Warhammer, and stopping his Necromancy will be extremely hard. Hell, he created Necromancy in Warhammer. Plus, the Necromancers in The Elder Scrolls aren't even close to Nagash in power (from what I know), so your mages will have to work a hell of a lot harder now to stop him.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fu-dog007: I don't think Nagash is allowed to use his powers because Generals can't fight in the battles. Still, I also highly, highly, highly, highly doubt they can stop Nagash's magic.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord:

hey can you make a map and assgine us our alloted areas so we know where we are?

Thats hard but i will try since no i'll think of a easy way. we might have more people joining in this battles well the easiest way to check your defensive areas is checking the location of the chosen army. While the Orcs don't have a specific area of defense they can be easily ambushed in mountainous areas or tight passes while staying in the higher grounds.

Since my Sentinels really are the 1st/example army who got defeated/crushed they'll be out of the picture.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wut

@detrolord: My area of defense is an open plains. :D A place where real orcy fighting can go down with out no muckin' about.

EDIT: I will point out that my army is also out as both Killer and Fu-Dog's armies beat mine.

Fu-Dog007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut:

Yes, I know, but Nagash created the curse (I think) that makes the Tomb Kings resurrect, and in turn, gives the Liche Priests the ability to resurrect.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fu-dog007: The only curse Nagash made, that I know of, was the one for the Vampires. He cursed them to forever burn in the sun for betraying him. I am not sure where the Tomb King curses come from.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut:

Yeah i doubt he can srug off a dose of super posion that the Dark brother uses that can kill anything in secons if healing magic and potions can't work on it his healing factor is nothing

and I'm not targeting your guy he is not allowed to fight your elites on the outher hand can and will be killed

no your stratatgey that you put is that your running around attacking people in a warrgh style my scouts will see that and i will dig in.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you have no idea the power of TES bows or the archards that use them or the fact that they are posiend and your orcs are loseing health and strength fast

and puny orcs? yes they are smaller but therr armor is infinity more durable then your orcs and a hell of alot more skilled they are not thoughtless monsters they are well trained warriors disciplined even in a berserk er rage

oh they can summon things that's cute each Mage can summon a small army of daedra super human monsters with armor that can no sell steel and carve thoughe flesh like a hot knife though butter Giant elemental beings of pure lightning and more on top of spewing out death and healing the wounds of the fallen. oh and you only have 5 shamen i have 70 mages

Orcs do not get tired. Orcs do not feel fear. Orcs do not need to eat or drink. Your archers are not outrunning them. Your army is going to get mercilessly crushed. The best way to fight Warhammer Orcs is with a hardy front line such as Halberds or spearmen backed up with archers and lots of cavalry. You lack both a front line that can hold the Orcs and a cavalry to outflank them. For you army to even think about meeting my Orc army in open field is suicide.

to bad we are not fighting in an open area huh your stratagem is to charge at me head on in my well prepared kill zone i can hit you and melt away and meet your charge with a mine filde and endless barrage of arrows and spells and a wall that is enchanted to hell and back by the time you hit my city in your brainless charge your elites have been picked off your orcs have taken massive casualitys from the swarms of elementals and daedra that have been stalling them and the diversionary armys have your warrgh running around in circles

the problem with being a thoughtless stupit army is that a tactically savvy one can lead you around by your nose

and the deciding factor numbers Orks relies on overwhelming numbers and brute force neither of which they have here

on top of these factors the Empire has a support structure of healiers and potions and necromancers that can keep my men on our feet and even swell our ranks the longer we fight the more powerful the empire becomes where as you will only get weaker

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fu-dog007:

what can theses caskes do?

and no he is not allowed to fight otherwise Talos a member of the nine Divines gets to fight ........

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Poison designed to kill people/mammals. Orcs are not animals. Orcs are a fungi-animal lifeform making poison pointless as what it usually damages in a humanoid body is not going to hurt Orcs. Orcs can survive in the harshest of environments, including out right toxic ones, because of this.

Once again, trying to assassinate black orcs is going to end badly and is going to end up with the Assassin's being crushed. Killing my elites doesn't do anything as once a big orc dies, a smaller orc grows larger to take his place. Again, the only way to cripple an Orc force is to kill the Warboss which is not going to happen.

Losing health and strength fast? What? Do you think this is some kind of gameplay? Again, your poison is going to do little, if anything, to orcs because of their unique biology. If poisoning an Orc was an attractive idea, everyone would send teams of assassins to kill a warboss. It does not work.

I see talk of your bows being super awesome, but I don't see feats of this. None of the bows in any of the Eldar Scrolls games have struck me as anything more then bows. Unless you are trying to imply they are now hitting with the strength of ballista? This is standard equipment. You are not going to be running around with Daedra weapons otherwise I get to load Orcs up with shiny bits.

The fact you think Orcs are thoughtless monsters makes you seem rather... ill-informed of Orcs. Orcs are not mindless nor are they stupid. They simply don't care. Where a human would take cover, Orc does not care as they don't need to. Orcs are not bad fighters, Orcs are incredibly good fighters as that is all they do. All their instincts, every waking moment, is all geared towards fighting. Your Orcs aren't doing crap to Warhammer Orcs. Orc weapons are massive cleavers that a human would struggle to lift with both hands. An orc carries it in one massive hand. The concussive force alone from such a weapon will shatter arms and ribs.

Quality over quantity love. Orc Shaman have far more impressive spells that are designed to decimate armies. From causing an entire regiment to get pummeled by invisible magical orc fist, to having an invisible god running around stomping on units, to snipping valuable enemy targets by having their heads explode. I only brought five as to bring more would have gone into the OP rule.

Sorry mate, but the rules of this thread are those at the bottom have to attack those at the top. Which means, you have to attack me in my chosen area which is an open plains. The person under you has to attack your city. This is not a 'place an army in this new world and see what happens!' this is create an army, attack the one above yours, then defend from the ones below yours. If this was, I would still win as every orc that dies lets out spores, so the world would forever be infested with Orcs.

For all that 'healing' you talk up, mages have a limited supply of mana. Gameplay =/= Lore. Mages cannot use the broken enchantment system that is in Skyrim. As seen with the Great War, the healing doesn't matter going by the casutlties rates.

Thus you have to meet me in open field where you will be crushed.

Fu-Dog007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Fu-Dog007

@wut:

Yea, that's correct. He did put a curse on the Vampire Counts. But, IIRC, he also, put a curse on Nehekhara, which turned the land into barren desert. Also, previously, Settra had tried time and time again to develop resurrection magic with his priests (which is loosely based from Nagash, as he created Necromancy), but failed. All they could do was extend lifespans. Now, after Nagash put a curse on the land, it combined with all the resurrection magic the Priests had used to keep Settra, and others, alive, and spread to all of Nehekhara, making the Tomb Kings what they are.

Albeit, that's from what I remember.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a mess

I'd love to spectate this :)

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wut

@fu-dog007: I know about his great spell that destroyed the country, but I didn't know it mixed like that to make the Curse. That is pretty cool.

Fu-Dog007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103:

The Caskets are extremely powerful, magical weapons. Not only do they increase the power of Liche Priests, but it also does an incredible amount of damage when opened, especially magic users. But, it all depends on the line of sight of the Casket.

And yes, I know he isn't being used in the battle, but it is still basically his magic that is being used.