#251 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro: He has used illusions on Baron Mordo and demons in the past. It is still him when he uses his astral. He beat Moon Dragon so his mind is enough to enter Sentry's. He has the ability to cause time to freeze and travel about time. He can send himself and others to other dimensions with the wave of his hands. Even on this sights power ratings Dr. Strange is about two levels above Sentry. "
1.Mordo isn't as fast or as active as Sentry.I'm guessing he was still when demons were conjured? 
2.An Astral Projection isn't Strange.It's not him using intangibility or anything else.He's technically not even there.Thus he BFR's himself. 
3.You can't really compare Sentry and Moondragon.Again.There is nothing about his telepathic abilities specified. 
4.I know you didn't just use CV's power ratings...LMFAO 
5.In what instance did he teleport someone with the wave of his hand? Assuming he's not getting pummeled.Strange's autoshields are connected to his durability,they aren't actual shields.The shields you mentioned saving him from Galactus is something different entirely.
Moderator
#252 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: He has warped himself and Juggernaut into Nightmare's dimension and others I can not recall. His shields have taken planets being destroyed, attacks from Doramamu, Juggernaut, and In-Betweener as a growing list of durability. His force attacks are powerful enough to slow down and even subdue Nightmare in his own dimension,
#253 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro: He has warped himself and Juggernaut into Nightmare's dimension and others I can not recall. His shields have taken planets being destroyed, attacks from Doramamu, Juggernaut, and In-Betweener as a growing list of durability. His force attacks are powerful enough to slow down and even subdue Nightmare in his own dimension, "
I think that's relative to Juggernaut being slow.Not really being able to do anything but get teleported. 
As far as taking planets being destroyed I don't doubt Sentry could do that with no shields.I mean Drax did that before he was even class 100.
Moderator
#254 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro: He has warped himself and Juggernaut into Nightmare's dimension and others I can not recall. His shields have taken planets being destroyed, attacks from Doramamu, Juggernaut, and In-Betweener as a growing list of durability. His force attacks are powerful enough to slow down and even subdue Nightmare in his own dimension, "
I think that's relative to Juggernaut being slow.Not really being able to do anything but get teleported. As far as taking planets being destroyed I don't doubt Sentry could do that with no shields.I mean Drax did that before he was even class 100. "
There has never been anything to suggest Sentry can cause planet breaking level attacks
#255 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro: He has warped himself and Juggernaut into Nightmare's dimension and others I can not recall. His shields have taken planets being destroyed, attacks from Doramamu, Juggernaut, and In-Betweener as a growing list of durability. His force attacks are powerful enough to slow down and even subdue Nightmare in his own dimension, "
I think that's relative to Juggernaut being slow.Not really being able to do anything but get teleported. As far as taking planets being destroyed I don't doubt Sentry could do that with no shields.I mean Drax did that before he was even class 100. "
There has never been anything to suggest Sentry can cause planet breaking level attacks "
Yes,there is.His fight with Genis.
Moderator
#256 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro: He has warped himself and Juggernaut into Nightmare's dimension and others I can not recall. His shields have taken planets being destroyed, attacks from Doramamu, Juggernaut, and In-Betweener as a growing list of durability. His force attacks are powerful enough to slow down and even subdue Nightmare in his own dimension, "
I think that's relative to Juggernaut being slow.Not really being able to do anything but get teleported. As far as taking planets being destroyed I don't doubt Sentry could do that with no shields.I mean Drax did that before he was even class 100. "
There has never been anything to suggest Sentry can cause planet breaking level attacks "
Yes,there is.His fight with Genis. "
I do not know that fight
#257 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
I do not know that fight "

Moderator
#258 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
I do not know that fight "

"
Interesting Strange was able to move and destroy a moon after non stop fighting for 48 hours he is also able to control black holes as some strength feats
#259 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
Interesting Strange was able to move and destroy a moon after non stop fighting for 48 hours he is also able to control black holes as some strength feats "
Sentry was generating enough energy to destroy planets...holding back. 
That's why Genis transported them to the Microverse,so nothing major would be destroyed....
Moderator
#260 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Interesting Strange was able to move and destroy a moon after non stop fighting for 48 hours he is also able to control black holes as some strength feats "
Sentry was generating enough energy to destroy planets...holding back. That's why Genis transported them to the Microverse,so nothing major would be destroyed.... "
Strange has destroyed planet sized objects in Shuma's realm he has also reversed time and like I said he can BFR him if he can BFR characters with magic defenses he can BFR Sentry
#261 Posted by SilverGalford (3241 posts) - - Show Bio

classic dr strange
#262 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Interesting Strange was able to move and destroy a moon after non stop fighting for 48 hours he is also able to control black holes as some strength feats "
Sentry was generating enough energy to destroy planets...holding back. That's why Genis transported them to the Microverse,so nothing major would be destroyed.... "
Strange has destroyed planet sized objects in Shuma's realm he has also reversed time and like I said he can BFR him if he can BFR characters with magic defenses he can BFR Sentry "
I don't think he can BFR Sentry because of his speed.If he reverses time I don't really see how that gives him a win.He's just going back before he gets punched in the face.
Moderator
#263 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Interesting Strange was able to move and destroy a moon after non stop fighting for 48 hours he is also able to control black holes as some strength feats "
Sentry was generating enough energy to destroy planets...holding back. That's why Genis transported them to the Microverse,so nothing major would be destroyed.... "
Strange has destroyed planet sized objects in Shuma's realm he has also reversed time and like I said he can BFR him if he can BFR characters with magic defenses he can BFR Sentry "
I don't think he can BFR Sentry because of his speed.If he reverses time I don't really see how that gives him a win.He's just going back before he gets punched in the face. "
Reverses time to be even more pre paired. In the past Strange has taken in the power of Shuma into himself that aloud him to travel around Shuma's realm faster then Shuma could touch him and blow up galaxies. He has also conjoured the power of Eternity into himself. His auto shields are fast enough to react to Deathurge attacks
#264 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
Reverses time to be even more pre paired. In the past Strange has taken in the power of Shuma into himself that aloud him to travel around Shuma's realm faster then Shuma could touch him and blow up galaxies. He has also conjoured the power of Eternity into himself. His auto shields are fast enough to react to Deathurge attacks "
I concede that Classic Strange wins.Not because of this post though.
Moderator
#265 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Reverses time to be even more pre paired. In the past Strange has taken in the power of Shuma into himself that aloud him to travel around Shuma's realm faster then Shuma could touch him and blow up galaxies. He has also conjoured the power of Eternity into himself. His auto shields are fast enough to react to Deathurge attacks "
I concede that Classic Strange wins.Not because of this post though. "
Because he is a bigger plot device the SA Supes?
#266 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Reverses time to be even more pre paired. In the past Strange has taken in the power of Shuma into himself that aloud him to travel around Shuma's realm faster then Shuma could touch him and blow up galaxies. He has also conjoured the power of Eternity into himself. His auto shields are fast enough to react to Deathurge attacks "
I concede that Classic Strange wins.Not because of this post though. "
Because he is a bigger plot device the SA Supes? "
I wouldn't say all that but he's close.
Moderator
#267 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Reverses time to be even more pre paired. In the past Strange has taken in the power of Shuma into himself that aloud him to travel around Shuma's realm faster then Shuma could touch him and blow up galaxies. He has also conjoured the power of Eternity into himself. His auto shields are fast enough to react to Deathurge attacks "
I concede that Classic Strange wins.Not because of this post though. "
Wow... You see something new everyday o_o'
#268 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Reverses time to be even more pre paired. In the past Strange has taken in the power of Shuma into himself that aloud him to travel around Shuma's realm faster then Shuma could touch him and blow up galaxies. He has also conjoured the power of Eternity into himself. His auto shields are fast enough to react to Deathurge attacks "
I concede that Classic Strange wins.Not because of this post though. "
Wow... You see something new everyday o_o' "
I would concede more if people will be as reasonable as SOM.Otherwise the Vance Mind Tricks come in.They never lose.
Moderator
#269 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Reverses time to be even more pre paired. In the past Strange has taken in the power of Shuma into himself that aloud him to travel around Shuma's realm faster then Shuma could touch him and blow up galaxies. He has also conjoured the power of Eternity into himself. His auto shields are fast enough to react to Deathurge attacks "
I concede that Classic Strange wins.Not because of this post though. "
Wow... You see something new everyday o_o' "
I would concede more if people will be as reasonable as SOM.Otherwise the Vance Mind Tricks come in.They never lose. "
I know from experience >_>
#270 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Reverses time to be even more pre paired. In the past Strange has taken in the power of Shuma into himself that aloud him to travel around Shuma's realm faster then Shuma could touch him and blow up galaxies. He has also conjoured the power of Eternity into himself. His auto shields are fast enough to react to Deathurge attacks "
I concede that Classic Strange wins.Not because of this post though. "
Wow... You see something new everyday o_o' "
I would concede more if people will be as reasonable as SOM.Otherwise the Vance Mind Tricks come in.They never lose. "
I know from experience >_> "
LOL.
Moderator
#271 Posted by OhTru (1556 posts) - - Show Bio
@High Revolutionary said:
" A well versed classic Strange mutliates him. "
with ease
#272 Edited by BatDance (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

 
 Strange has much better feats
 
The Sentry is an idiot
 
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" Strange would destroy Sentry "

yup
#273 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
" @High Revolutionary said:
" A well versed classic Strange mutliates him. "
with ease "
@BatDance said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Strange would destroy Sentry "
yup "
You're the same person.,,,why bump the thread to reiterate the same thing?
Moderator
#274 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Because he has been doing this all day especially to Black Adam and Superman and he is a troll
#275 Posted by OhTru (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

   
@Ferro Vida said:

" Classic Strange takes this handily. "

 

 not anymore it seems
 
 @Vance Astro said:

" You can't really compare Sentry and Moondragon.Again.There is nothing about his telepathic abilities specified.  "

 
 

 

 
 
 
 
Everything you wished for is now inspiring the next issue for Bendis

Vance all your dreams about the Sentry are coming true
#276 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
"    
 
 

      Everything you wished for is now inspiring the next issue for Bendis Vance all your dreams about the Sentry are coming true "
I can't tell what this scan is supposed to show. Genis defeated Sentry. 
 
Vance's "dreams" about the Sentry have nothing to do with what Bendis is doing to the character - Vance actually strongly disapproves of those developments.
Moderator
#277 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio

My groupies are getting out of line.

Moderator
#278 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

dr. curbstomp
#279 Posted by OhTru (1556 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" dr. curbstomp "
Bendisverse would force Strange to lose 
 

#280 Posted by Porlos (992 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Sentry already one shotted Dr. Strange.  Plus an amped Strange lost to WWH in a humiliating fashion while Sentry stalemated WWH.  Strange is one of those overrated characters without the feats to support his wins while Sentry is easy to put over him.

#281 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange losing the any version of Hulk is complete PIS. Hulk isn't immune to magic.

#282 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos said:
 Strange is one of those overrated characters without the feats to support his wins while Sentry is easy to put over him. "
.......
Moderator
#283 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go with strange....
#284 Posted by evodmasters (568 posts) - - Show Bio

Until Marvel gets around to putting a cap on the Sentry's power level and they stop adding new abilities; I can not comment.

#285 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Dr. Strange losing the any version of Hulk is complete PIS. Hulk isn't immune to magic. "
i dont think it was pis 
 
he wasnt out for blood he was trying to help bruce which lead him to his dimise 
 
however i admit it was pis how he struggled to do it
#286 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6023 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Dr. Strange losing the any version of Hulk is complete PIS. Hulk isn't immune to magic. "
#287 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6023 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.Strange for the win , by the way .

#288 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" My groupies are getting out of line. "
You've got to smack some ho's before this gets out of hand Vance.
#289 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" My groupies are getting out of line. "
You've got to smack some ho's before this gets out of hand Vance. "
XD
#290 Edited by OhTru (1556 posts) - - Show Bio

 
 I may have to revise my opinion
 
Sentry has plot powers
 
@King Saturn said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" Sentry already one-shotted Strange. "
was this before World War Hulk squeezed Strange's hands into Banana Pudding ? "
Sentry has the power of Octopus Tentacles
#291 Posted by CharlieJade (415 posts) - - Show Bio
@High Revolutionary said:
"  
 
@Vance Astro said:
"No he hasn't because there is nobody Classic Strange could have fought anywhere near Sentry's strength.Also Juggernaut and Cloak owned Classic Strange. "
Please...  He handled the likes of Surfer, Thanos and Captain Universe, he even negated some of Galactus power. "

Strange would take it imo
#292 Posted by Fortanono (4840 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.

#293 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
Sentry, if he blitzes at the best of his ability. Otherwise, Strange, every time.
Moderator
#294 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Sentry, if he blitzes at the best of his ability. Otherwise, Strange, every time. "
Agreed. 
=]
#295 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2429 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Sentry, if he blitzes at the best of his ability. Otherwise, Strange, every time. "
Agreed. =] "

Agreed again =P
#296 Posted by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

All I've gotta say is Strange defeated the In-Betweener with no prep.  Doesn't Strange pretty much have his shields on at all times too? Strange has also withstood blasts from Galactus and what not. Classic Strange has some incredible feats.

#297 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6023 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Sentry, if he blitzes at the best of his ability. Otherwise, Strange, every time. "
What ? Strange has autoshields, Sentry has no chance at all. Classic Stephen destroys him in seconds.
#298 Posted by crabtree (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

classic strange wins

#299 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Sentry, if he blitzes at the best of his ability. Otherwise, Strange, every time. "
Moderator
#300 Posted by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio

strange. without trying