broly vs sentry

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for just_because_im_obsessive
Just Because Im Obsessive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Vance Astro said:
" @Just Because Im Obsessive said:
  i can easily sit here and talk about how emotionally unstable sentry is and how he usually runs off crying in a fight..or how hes so much of a tard he usually ends up getting koed by people much much much weaker than him. You could have easily made that argument..insteadyou come up with if broly messes up shooting a ki blast hes done for.....lmfao whatever..i dont care  You debate how you want to debate. and you think what you want to think..you have an opnion of me..and i already told you my opinion of you   "
Sentry has never run off crying in a fight.He didn't fight the skrull that made him cry.He simply just ran.Most of his "running" has to do with the Void and his Savior complex.Talking about it won't help you because Broly can't exploit what he doesn't know.Not that he's a smart fighter or anything. "

i remeber a time dr doom made him cry after blasting him and he justbroke down and starting crying and ironman had to hold him and stuff.  

not that it matter because i wouldnt use that in a debaye anyways..im justsaying one could 

oh please dont make sentry out to be freaking master fighter..hes not all that and a bag of chips either it dont take much brains to slug it out with the hulk.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#752  Edited By FLCL1
@Just Because Im Obsessive:
ur totally losing me dude i never said wat i think of u (no homo) do u assume this
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#753  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Just Because Im Obsessive said:
" @Vance Astro said:
  i can easily sit here and talk about how emotionally unstable sentry is and how he usually runs off crying in a fight..or how hes so much of a tard he usually ends up getting koed by people much much much weaker than him. You could have easily made that argument..insteadyou come up with if broly messes up shooting a ki blast hes done for.....lmfao whatever..i dont care  You debate how you want to debate. and you think what you want to think..you have an opnion of me..and i already told you my opinion of you   "
Sentry has never run off crying in a fight.He didn't fight the skrull that made him cry.He simply just ran.Most of his "running" has to do with the Void and his Savior complex.Talking about it won't help you because Broly can't exploit what he doesn't know.Not that he's a smart fighter or anything. "
i remeber a time dr doom made him cry after blasting him and he justbroke down and starting crying 
HE GOT BLASTED IN THE EYES....HE WASN'T CRYING HE COULDN'T SEE...
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#754  Edited By Erik
@FLCL1 said:
" @erik said:
" @FLCL1:  
  • How would that be relevant if Broly cannot even do it?
  • No. It has a smaller gravity well, not a different one. Which makes not difference anyway for argument, I was just using it as an example.
  • Look, if you want to ignore scans that is all on you.
  • Sigh You cannot see light bend with the naked eye, you can only observe the effects of bent light. Read a book that does not have pictures.
  • And you are going to prove this when?
  • How big was this galaxy? Because as we know, King Kai's PLANET was only the size of about a normal person's half acre lawn.
"
dude wtf is ur problem  i have seen no scan u are mistaken sir  dude not cool -_- this isnt real life its fictional, dbz is fictional, the light did bend in the video are u ignoring this?  i already said sentry wins but dude its fking fictional, ur insulting a person that isnt even insulting u back. im lost. "
  • If you saw no scan, I cannot see how that is my problem, so please do not make it mine. It is in this very thread.
  • No. It was a "special effect" from the light EMANATING from the ki. Ki produces light in the DBZ universe. That is all that was. I am not ignoring anything. I just am choosing not to by into your made up garbage.
  • Quit saying I am insulting you when I am not. The closest thing to an insult I have made towards you is in the above bullet point where I am saying you are making stuff up, which you are. Broly did not bend light. You are creating this fantasy. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1:
 how about you just keep your comments pertaining to me to yourself. 

anywho it will get me know where to continue to debate in this thread. Sentry is edging out a win more and more. Quite frankly if someone payed more attention to his ability to manipulate energy and to what extent i would most likely have gave the win to sentry via being able to break down brolys shields..and blocking his planet busters. But ofcourse no one payed attention to that. 

based on that i would givesentry the mostlikely chance to win. And the phasing thing and choosing which part he can choose to phase i a plus. 

so sentry most likely takes this fight
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#756  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Vance Astro said:
HE GOT BLASTED IN THE EYES....HE WASN'T CRYING HE COULDN'T SEE... "
LOL Gross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
i remeber a time dr doom made him cry after blasting him and he justbroke down and starting crying 
HE GOT BLASTED IN THE EYES....HE WASN'T CRYING HE COULDN'T SEE... "

thats.............................what she said?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#758  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
But ofcourse no one payed attention to that.   
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#759  Edited By FLCL1
@erik: 

broly is a highly unstable energy source that countiues to get stronger as a fight countiues (0:00- 0:40)  

1:43 - 1:52 broly bends light  

dude ur taking this shit personally? 

u stated "maybe i should try reading a book without pictures in it" dude not cool -_- u basicly called me stupid can u not see that? u are insulting me dude cant we be adults about this

wat are we even talking about sentry wins why do u countiue? 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#760  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@FLCL1 said:

Just let it go man :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1 said:
"@erik: 

broly is a highly unstable energy source that countiues to get stronger as a fight countiues (0:00- 0:40)  

1:43 - 1:52 broly bends light  

dude ur taking this shit personally? 

u stated "maybe i should try reading a book without pictures in it" dude not cool -_- u basicly called me stupid can u not see that? u are insulting me dude cant we be adults about this

"

what was it you said 

oh yeah 

LOL 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#762  Edited By Erik
@FLCL1:  
  • Actually, you are the one complaining about fictional insults directed at you so you are the one taking things personally.
  • 1:43 - 1:52 Broly does NOT bend light. Quit making stuff up.
  • I made a suggestion to read something other than comics since you already admitted to trying to tackle a physics debate with virtually no knowledge of physics. If I wanted to call you an idiot, there are far more clever ways to do it.
  • The question is, why do you continue? My original reason for even returning to this thread was to counter your argument. An argument that has a few fallacies and one or two lies. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont know why you didnt just post the part where broly blew up that planet. He made the ki blast do a 180 and there would be no arguing about it 

here ill do it for you 

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#764  Edited By FLCL1
@erik said:
" @FLCL1:  
  • Actually, you are the one complaining about fictional insults directed at you so you are the one taking things personally.
  • I made a suggestion to read something other than comics since you already admitted to trying to tackle a physics debate with virtually no knowledge of physics. If I wanted to call you an idiot, there are far more clever ways to do it.
  • The question is, why do you continue. My original reason for even returning to this thread was to counter your argument. An argument that has a few fallacies and one or two lies. 
"

dude two planets cannot be close to each other 

u came to counter a argument that was already decided? 

ok im done then u are a very insufferable debater? im try to be nice but ur just rude dude
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#765  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
 so sentry most likely takes this fight "
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#766  Edited By FLCL1
@erik said:
"@FLCL1:  
  • The question is, why do you continue? My original reason for even returning to this thread was to counter your argument. An argument that has a few fallacies and one or two lies. 
"

"@Just Because Im Obsessive: 

i dont know why you didnt just post the part where broly blew up that planet. He made the ki blast do a 180 and there would be no arguing about it 

here ill do it for you 

"
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#767  Edited By Erik
@FLCL1 said:
" @erik said:
" @FLCL1:  
  • The question is, why do you continue. My original reason for even returning to this thread was to counter your argument. An argument that has a few fallacies and one or two lies. 
"
 dude two planets cannot be close to each other  u came to counter a argument that was already decided? ok im done then u are a very insufferable debater? im try to be nice but ur just rude dude "
  • Yes two planets can as long as they are not too far within each others gravity well. I already explained this.
  • If it was already decided, stop making posts for Broly's case. 
  • I am not really rude so much as intolerant of mistakes and illogical statements. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1: 

you're welcome 

also 

always thought that this was neat...i know its not broly but you get the idea
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#769  Edited By FLCL1
@erik:
no i explained it u added to it 

im not lying broly does bend light 

aka ur rude, i wouldnt respond to u like that i didnt even respond to just because like that
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#770  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You think you can take him?!

No Caption Provided
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#771  Edited By Erik
@FLCL1 said:
" @erik: no i explained it u added to it  im not lying broly does bend light  aka ur rude, i wouldnt respond to u like that i didnt even respond to just because like that "
  • No. You showed that you really did not understand what you were saying so I corrected you.
  • No he does not. I already explained how you are wrong. 
  • Stop making things up and you will avoid my wrath. 
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#772  Edited By FLCL1
thx i could find that video and thx for the scan to it really does help
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#773  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro:
broly could take all of those people easier than sentry did. 

i'm not too sure about that last guy thogh...cus i have no idea who he is
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#775  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

" @Vance Astro: broly could take all of those people easier than sentry did.    i'm not too sure about that last guy thogh...cus i have no idea who he is "

I'm pretty sure he couldn't.I don't think he would even beat Blue Marvel but that's another thread. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro: broly could take all of those people easier than sentry did.    i'm not too sure about that last guy thogh...cus i have no idea who he is "
I'm pretty sure he couldn't.I don't think he would even beat Blue Marvel but that's another thread.  "

im postive he could but thats your opinion
Samurai X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#777  Edited By Samurai X

lol Broly vs Molecule Man or Terraxx

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#778  Edited By FLCL1

@erik:
dude the first thing i said was "two planets cant be that close" where did u correct me at 

in the dbz universe yes it does 

avoid ur wrath? dude seriously O.o? dont fool ur self into thinking im gonna sit their and take ur insults we can turn this to a flame war but ill rather talk it out u however dont want too = /

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#779  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" @Vance Astro said:
I'm pretty sure he couldn't.I don't think he would even beat Blue Marvel but that's another thread.  "
im postive he could but thats your opinion "
Thanks Franklin Richards..I know what an opinion is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
im postive he could but thats your opinion "
Thanks Franklin Richards..I know what an opinion is. "

who the gu at the bottom?\ 

and why the hell is sentry purple 

well good for you..want a sticker?
Samurai X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#781  Edited By Samurai X

Genis Vell

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#782  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
who the gu at the bottom?\  and why the hell is sentry purple   well good for you..want a sticker? "
Genis 
Sentry's not purple 
No.You told me what I stated was an opinion...I KNOW, I know what an opinion is.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#783  Edited By Erik
@FLCL1 said:
"

@erik:
dude the first thing i said was "two planets cant be that close" where did u correct me at 

in the dbz universe yes it does 

avoid ur wrath? dude seriously O.o? dont fool ur self into thinking im gonna sit their and take ur insults we can turn this to a flame war but ill rather talk it out u however dont want too = /

"
  • Actually you said, "  dude two planets cannot be close to each other " which is completely incorrect.
  • What is this "it" you are talking about? Broly does not bend light.
  • Do not fool yourself into thinking that I will let flat out lies slide. There is nothing to talk about really. You are trying to make up lies about Broly, I am correcting you. You make incorrect statements about planets, I am correcting you. 
  • It is not an insult to call you a liar when you are in fact lying.
  • You scan is pointless and proves nothing for any argument presented in this thread. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#784  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sentry won.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#785  Edited By FLCL1
@erik: 

here ill do it for you 

dude im not lying ur mistaken

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#786  Edited By Erik
@Vance Astro said:

"                  Sentry won. "

Yup. I think it was seriously settled back in the single digit pages of the thread. 

@FLCL1:  
I am not saying that clip did not happen. I am saying your understanding of what is going on in that clip is what is screwed up. 
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#787  Edited By FLCL1
@erik:
the ball of light clearly curved
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#788  Edited By Erik
@FLCL1 said:
" @erik: the ball of light clearly curved "
Lol. It is not a ball of light. It is a ball of ki. The ball of ki changed direction while still emanating light. This has nothing to do with bending light. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1:
 easy there flcl you're nearing fanboy levles here 

and now you know what its like debating with him
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#790  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" @FLCL1:  easy there flcl you're nearing fanboy levles here  and now you know what its like debating with him "
You spelled levels wrong...
kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#791  Edited By kenshiroo
@kenshiroo said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @kenshiroo said:

Irrelevant, there is no evidence that Prof Hulk can blow up a planet

He would be disintegrated by a Broly's blast.

You keep saying things you can not prove, the Hulk's feats are insignificant alongside of Broly's feat

Broly is a destroyer worlds, Broly Wins

"
What did I say that I can't prove? I never said Hulk can blow up a planet I said Hulk is far stronger than any Saiyan and thus so is Sentry.I asked for proof otherwise several times and you didn't come up with it.Now you have the nerve to tell me what I can't prove? "

Incredibly, now you got deconstruct your logic with irrelevant interpretations out all logic

These Hulk's strenght feats are insignificant alongside to the martial arts fights on a scale from interplanetary destruction.

Is not necessary to prove something, “Just because”did for me.

But another thing is that you ignore it, you have not still proven anything about the normal Sentry powers, Where is Sentry destroying a planet with his blast energies? Still you can not prove anything.

Starting from these facts that you can you see the video

Broly's physical strength has not known upper limit.  

Broly's strength is so great that he was able to effortlessly smash and shatter mountains with his fists as when he punched Goku through several mountains and rock formations as shown in the video. 

Also Broly has been dodging lightning fast hits attacks that can go unseen by the human eyes, as even the combined speed of Piccolo and Goku's punches and kicks were to slow for Broly as he effortlessly dodged Piccolo and Goku's punches simultaneously with his eyes closed simply to prove his dominance and superiority over them.

In this video Broly was able to withstand a full power Kamehameha Wave from Full Powered Super Saiyan Goku (busting planet level) He was able to dominate an struggling at all Z warriors who have a combined power to destroy planets in a blink to eye.

His super speed is unknown but he can fly faster than the speed of sound or even at the speed of light because he was able to travel from galaxy to galaxy withun days. This last aspect doesn't appear in the video, but it has been seen it.

Can Sentry without MM powers doing this or match? I don't think so, I have not seen the prove.

Sentry doesn't have the level of strength, superspeed, durability, and busting power level which presents Broly.   

*Oka I will dedicate to Vance who exclaimed desperately for evidence
I said before that Broly can destroy a galaxy, well definitely here's proof  

Broly busting galaxy:

In the second video Kaiosama explains to Goku how was the complete destruction of the South Galaxy by the hands of a Sayain: Broly. (1:20 min)

Broly completely destroyed the South Galaxy that means that if we look a little astronomy, a galaxy can be made up about 4.6 billions of planets and perhaps more than 200 billion stars like our galaxy but Broly had the audacity to destroy a whole galaxy in spiral WTF.

Broly dominates the most elementary form of matter that is the KI, so that energy is so destructive power at the molecular level that Broly in a single breath can destroys galaxies as he please.

Sentry R.I.P. reduced to cosmic ashes. ^__^ His power even doesn't arrive at his toes. (And no offense, but please stop saying humbug without showing anything) =(

Finally I can describe Broly in one word:

BRUTAL, enjoy it.

Broly WINS ^__^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @FLCL1:  easy there flcl you're nearing fanboy levles here  and now you know what its like debating with him "
You spelled levels wrong... "

and this is a new development? because i have always bothered to go back and spell check my words?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#793  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@kenshiroo said: 

Nothing important
"
Sentry won already.Don't spam. 

" @Vance Astro said:
and this is a new development? because i have always bothered to go back and spell check my words? "
You spelled levels wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro:
k
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#795  Edited By SwaggaB0y

lol Erik is getting under peoples skin so funny ^_^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SwaggaB0y said:
"lol Erik is getting under peoples skin so funny ^_^ "

i find it hilarious that flcl no longer than few hours ago was taking his side.
kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#797  Edited By kenshiroo
@Vance Astro said:

" @kenshiroo said: 

Nothing important
"
Sentry won already.Don't spam. 

" @Vance Astro said:

and this is a new development? because i have always bothered to go back and spell check my words? "
You spelled levels wrong. "
  lol, you're out of arguments just as I imagined, that's all :)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#798  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@kenshiroo said:

lol, you're out of arguments just as I imagined, that's all :) "

Read the thread or STFU.Take your pick.I'm not out of arguments.Sentry already won.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jesus christ its like the mods said f it  

i dont know how this thread is still up im almost positive many people have been flagged 

no one is even trying to debate here anymore..its just lets see who gets the last word in.
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#800  Edited By SwaggaB0y
" @SwaggaB0y said:
"lol Erik is getting under peoples skin so funny ^_^ "
i find it hilarious that flcl no longer than few hours ago was taking his side. "
lol yea