This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

so who takes this fight?

#2 Posted by Erik (32033 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. 

#3 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Lol. "
lol i got bored ok leave me alone :P
#4 Posted by Erik (32033 posts) - - Show Bio

I would not be surprised if a bunch of people flagged your first post. 

#5 Posted by Erik (32033 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"erik said:
"Lol. "
lol i got bored ok leave me alone :P"
Lol. Well there will be entertainment to come. That is certain. 
#6 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"I would not be surprised if a bunch of people flagged your first post. "
lol why i think this is a good match up.
#7 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly XD wins

#8 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly is overrated, sentry stomps

#9 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:
" Broly is overrated, sentry stomps "
#10 Posted by Just Because Im Obsessive (653 posts) - - Show Bio

lmfao broly overated? 

i'm sorry i think you have him confused with sentry. Sentry is the most overrated dude i've heard discussed on here. He has the power of 1 million exploding suns...lol and yet him not holding back against the hulk barley destroyed a city. Broly desrtroyed a planet with an energy blast smaller than his fist...just because (no pun intended) 

with the exception of one solar system that he left intact to lure vegeta their to kill because of what his father did..he completely destroyed a galaxy. His energy shields are capable of taking planet busters as seen when it held up against freezas attack on planet vegeta. And he took gokus full powered beyond planet buster point blank range to the face and didnt get a scratch.  

lol sentry has almost no feats other than not being able to take down the hulk and having ironman speed blitz him. 

Broly stomps
#11 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly destroyed planets with an orb not bigger than a golf ball . Broly wins easily .

#12 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio
@Just Because Im Obsessive:  broly was beaten by three or four z warriors in ssj1, broly coundn't kill sentry because he can built himself up 
#13 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly wasnt beaten by them . He easily beated Goku , Gohan , Trunks , Vegeta and Picollo . The only reason they won because they all channelled their energies to Goku , who punched Broly into his weak spot in stomach , which was made by a saiyan's knife when he was a baby . Broly wins easily .

#14 Posted by Just Because Im Obsessive (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:
" @Just Because Im Obsessive:  broly was beaten by three or four z warriors in ssj1, broly coundn't kill sentry because he can built himself up  "

lmfao have you seen this movie? 

Because broly beat the ever living hell out of goku and his pals.......at the same time. Broly has unlimted power. And broly was beaten by the combined energy's of 3 super saiyans above 150,000,000 (power level of 139 can destroy a moon,) and a namekian whos powered equaled a super saiyan.  He was done in by those combined powers and just so happened to get hit in his spot where he was stabbed as a baby and exploding and he still survived. 

Broly would destroy sentry and i have no idea what youre talking about with the built himself up thing
#15 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly is so hyped,his fans believe hes as strong as a ssj3.Broly hasent fought anybody as strong as a ssj2,but sense hes big,bulky,phycotic,killing machine people believe hes as strong as a ssj3.Yes ive seen the movie.Hes taken out  all the super saiyans,but i guess that means Bojack and Super android 13 are just as strong as a ssj3 too right?

#16 Posted by Just Because Im Obsessive (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:

Broly is so hyped,his fans believe hes as strong as a ssj3.Broly hasent fought anybody as strong as a ssj2,but sense hes big,bulky,phycotic,killing machine people believe hes as strong as a ssj3.Yes ive seen the movie.Hes taken out  all the super saiyans,but i guess that means Bojack and Super android 13 are just as strong as a ssj3 too right?

"

lmfao i'm not even going to waste my time debating what you just said..it has nothing to do with nothing 

Broly wouold destroy sentry and thats all that matters...end thread
#17 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

* sigh* Both of these characters are extremely overrated imo, But if we are going By Feats alone i would have to hand it to Broly, since he did technically destroy a galaxy.

#18 Posted by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Just Because and Alberac going at it when they are both trolls

#19 Edited by Just Because Im Obsessive (653 posts) - - Show Bio

and for the record a super saiyan 3 is 4 times stronger than super saiyan level 2 or 8 times stronger than a super saiyan 1 as written by akira toryiamain dragonball z super exciting guide 

It took an adult gohan at ss2, plus a super saiyan level 1 goku, and a super saiyan 1 goten to match brolys blast...and they were still losing...and then base form trunks disrupted his ki blast. So take that however you want
#20 Posted by Just Because Im Obsessive (653 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by MrDirector786 (43489 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, SSJ3 is 8 times SSJ1. He's 4X SSJ2 according to the guide from what I remember.

#22 Posted by Just Because Im Obsessive (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786:  

oops that was suppose to be 4 times stronger than a super saiyan 2
#23 Posted by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Just Because Im Obsessive (653 posts) - - Show Bio

no says the guy who learned from those bans. Too bad you didnt 

anyway on topic 

broly would destroy sentry..so yeah
#25 Edited by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio

lol what are we at now just because? about 30? 25 accounts? And you are still an annoying troll, at least try to be entertaining
Sentry wins

#26 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Just Because Im Obsessive said:
"

seriously again with bato 

forget it i'm just going to flag you 

and hoepfully the mods take this into consideration 

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/batosaims/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/batosaims7/

you know..the fact that you were banned for trolling dbz threads. but i guess thats someone else

"
Weren't you banned yourself like a whole bunch of times? Seems a little hypocritical to me.

Sentry wins this in my opinion due to Broly's lack of durability. Killed by one punch by someone weaker than Sentry.

Now that I've said that I'm not going to bother trying to discuss this further, it's inevitably only going to end in a circular argument that solves nothing.
#27 Posted by Just Because Im Obsessive (653 posts) - - Show Bio

And werent you told to shut up about said bans by a mod and yet here you are none the less 

lol right the durabilty that includes taking planet busters and laughing and so forth. And he was killed by a man whos not plny more powerful than sentry...but a man who was powered by 4 people just as powerful and only after hitting a weak spot that he has sense over come. 

And yes do us a both a favor and just..move along
#28 Edited by kenshiroo (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly is Brutal, his strength and superspeed have no point of comparison with Sentry, He is also a martial art fighter who can predict with his eyes closed any movement or Sentry attacks who is a fighter-style "street" who only uses the brute force and not the KI.

Another point in favor of Broly, he dominats the most elementary form of matter in all the living things: The KI, using his power KI blast (at level buster planets) he can concentrate a vast destructive energy in a single punch which he can destroy hundreds of planets in the blink of an eye.

I could said he does have almost unlimited potential to generate KI. 

Broly Wins

#29 Posted by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@kenshiroo said:
"

Broly is Brutal, his strength and superspeed have no point of comparison with Sentry, He is also a martial art fighter who can predict with his eyes closed any movement or Sentry attacks who is a fighter-style "street" who only uses the brute force and not the KI.

Another point in favor of Broly, he dominats the most elementary form of matter in all the living things: The KI, using his power KI blast (at level buster planets) he can concentrate a vast destructive energy in a single punch which he can destroy hundreds of planets in the blink of an eye.

Broly Wins

"
His strenght and speed are are alot lower then Sentry's  
The rest of this post is complete garbage, he dominates ki? He can destroy hundreds of planets in the blink of an eye?

Its people like you that make me despise DBZ, seriously

And Broly isnt a martial arts expert either, he used brawling techniques and pure power when he fought the DBZ cast

Seriously if you are going to defend something, please learn about the material before posting ok
#30 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio

broly lost to MSSJ Teen Gohan and SSJ Goten. And even Base Teen Gohan managed to give him some trouble while Broly was in SSJ form. 

#31 Posted by Just Because Im Obsessive (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:
"broly lost to MSSJ Teen Gohan and SSJ Goten. And even Base Teen Gohan managed to give him some trouble while Broly was in SSJ form.  "

again did you watch the movie? Apparently not 

broly over powered a super saiyan 2 gohan, super saiyan 1 goten,and a super saiyan 1 goku....if it werent  for kid trunks disrupting brolys blast with his ki..they would be dead. 

not that this has anything to do with anything..because broly would destroy sentry regardless of how he lost
#32 Edited by kenshiroo (920 posts) - - Show Bio
@batosaims_ said:

" @kenshiroo said:

"

Broly Wins

"
His strenght and speed are are alot lower then Sentry's   The rest of this post is complete garbage, he dominates ki? He can destroy hundreds of planets in the blink of an eye?  Its people like you that make me despise DBZ, seriously  And Broly isnt a martial arts expert either, he used brawling techniques and pure power when he fought the DBZ cast  Seriously if you are going to defend something, please learn about the material before posting ok "

Do you have some evidence to show how insignificant are your absurd assessments? I think not
still wasting your time genius, you don't even have valid arguments, just want to annoy others.
Pathetic!!

#33 Posted by kenshiroo (920 posts) - - Show Bio

I do correct something Broly has not shown to have control or mastered any martial arts style, but he has learned style of fighting based on grappling and wrestling from other planets. 

Broly does have great agility, coordination and balance, he has a vast stamina and enduramce and his superspeed exceeds the speed of sound easily.

The Broly's KI energy shields have been shown to be strong enough to withstand the explosion of entire planets.

#34 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think Sentry haves a feat bigger than destroying a planet with easy,wich Broly did

#35 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Troll Fight!

#36 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry Month.. LOL! Sentry wins

#37 Posted by Just Because Im Obsessive (653 posts) - - Show Bio

the only thing sentry wins at is dying
#38 Posted by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Troll Fight! "
LOL Just Because vs Aberac
#39 Posted by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@kenshiroo said:
" @batosaims_ said:

" @kenshiroo said:

"

Broly Wins

"
His strenght and speed are are alot lower then Sentry's   The rest of this post is complete garbage, he dominates ki? He can destroy hundreds of planets in the blink of an eye?  Its people like you that make me despise DBZ, seriously  And Broly isnt a martial arts expert either, he used brawling techniques and pure power when he fought the DBZ cast  Seriously if you are going to defend something, please learn about the material before posting ok "

Do you have some evidence to show how insignificant are your absurd assessments? I think not
still wasting your time genius, you don't even have valid arguments, just want to annoy others.
Pathetic!!

"
Do I have proof? You're the idiot that said Broly can destroy hundreds of planets in the blink of an eye, the only one making retarded statements is you [and another obvious troll]

Seriously prove that Broly is as strong or as fast as Sentry, oh wait you can't

Stop wasting everyones time with your retarded post please

@kenshiroo said:
"

I do correct something Broly has not shown to have control or mastered any martial arts style, but he has learned style of fighting based on grappling and wrestling from other planets. 

Broly does have great agility, coordination and balance, he has a vast stamina and enduramce and his superspeed exceeds the speed of sound easily.

The Broly's KI energy shields have been shown to be strong enough to withstand the explosion of entire planets.

"

He has vast stamina speed and endurance compared to the DBZ cast who are already vastly inferor to Sentry

Brolys ki energy shields have never withstood the explosion of an entire planet, please stop talking out of your ass
#40 Posted by MrDirector786 (43489 posts) - - Show Bio

He might be referring to when Broly and his father escaped the explosion of Planet Vegeta. I remember he used his shields to protect them, but they were also fleeing at the same time.

#41 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry, mainly because Broly pixelled out a galaxy, we did see him bust a planet(Size / unknown density) with a basket ball sized energy blast. We saw him take Lava with a protective energy shield, we saw him beat on Super Sayians, thats about it.  

The whole pixel a galaxy away scene was just to hype the character, right after that he went back to the good old fashion routine for DBZ villians.  
Go to Earth, fight DBZ fighters, beat them, wait for them to: 

A. Higher level of SSJ to beat the villian 
B. Get teamed up against with multiple energy blasts 
C. Spirit Bomb owned 
D. All of the Above 
Then either leave, be vaporized, or join the DBZ cast. 

Unlike Sentry, when Broly gets vaporized, he doesn't come back. Sentry dies every other issue and seemingly returns unharmed within a short period of time, brings back the dead, and makes the crazyness in his head known as the void actually exist. (Walking powerhouse with mental issues, the guy could very well be a reality warping crazy man)
I wish I could gouge at Broly's actual physical strength but it appears planets in the DBverse are made of a very soft rock like material that crumble.s / shatters when you slam your fight into it and his speed fluctuates like the rest of the DB universe, characters are as fast as they need to be.  

I would imagine Sentry doing what he does best,  Blitzing Broly and ripping his head off. Or toss out the throwing him into the sun maneuver.

Standard Sentry Move
Trade Blows with the Hulk, using his face as a shield
If Broly by some miracle tags Sentry with a planet busting basketball, Sentry depending on his crazyness of the day  
could very well negate it, he was able to stop someone from chopping the planet in half, how hard can it be to play with someone's basket ball? 

Sentry has a bad habit as of late of getting himself killed, partly because hes the only one on Bendis's Avenger team that can die every other issue and come back without too much of a scratch.

@Matezoide said:

"i dont think Sentry haves a feat bigger than destroying a planet with easy,wich Broly did "

I don't trust DB durability, speed and strength, they are as strong or fast as they need to be to trade blows physically for a while. Although Sentry did stop a herald from chopping the planet in half with his hand and unlike Broly the man can sit in space for seemingly as long as he wants. He could literally grab onto Broly and speed him into space, maybe toss him into the sun if he wants to.  

Broly sure as hell doesn't have the tools to keep him down, while Broly himself remains mortal.

@Just Because Im Obsessive
said:

"the only thing sentry wins at is dying "

Sentry will be back next issue without a scratch, so I would hardly call it dieing.  

Blasting the man away, atomizing him, using heavy magical based attacks to kill him, only to have him pop up a few hours later without a scratch.
I am still waiting on Broly to re atomize himself after getting blasted away by  a bunch of teenagers.
#42 Posted by Just Because Im Obsessive (653 posts) - - Show Bio

and for the record 

sentry has never proven to be anywhere near anyones from dbz level yet alone broly 

lol a kamahamaha or standard energy blast is faster than sentry...if i understand correctly and bases on sentrys charceter profile on this site it takes him several minutes to get to the sun. Goku has blasted people into the sun in seconds. Piccolos ki blasr reached and destroyed the moon in a couple of seconds 

then you got gotenks playing around and circling the planet with his speed 

Brolys ki shield did in fact stand up to a planet exploding 

and yes people who can stop time, destroy planets by pointing their finger and teleport at ftl speeds using it as speed blitzs and waving their hand to destroy citites, reforming from almost nothingness and magical transmutations ability are far inferior to the jackhole who runs away and cries during most of his fights. the guy who almost has no feats that are even near anyone from dbz...again is far superior

#43 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio
@Just Because Im Obsessive: 
Broly couldn't beat kid trunks and goten.Sentry would destroy Broly because Broly doesn't think. He just lashes out with his power without any control over it. 
#44 Edited by kenshiroo (920 posts) - - Show Bio
@batosaims_ said:

" @kenshiroo said:

" @batosaims_ said:

" @kenshiroo said:

"

Broly Wins

"

Pathetic!!

"
Do I have proof? You're the idiot that said Broly can destroy hundreds of planets in the blink of an eye, the only one making retarded statements is you [and another obvious troll]

@kenshiroo said:
"

"
He has vast stamina speed and endurance compared to the DBZ cast who are already vastly inferor to Sentry  Brolys ki energy shields have never withstood the explosion of an entire planet, please stop talking out of your ass "

Only you say are swear words, how pathetic you are, you notice that you have a mediocre life as miserable So much is so that you coming back again and again just to erase you like a fool.

C'mon continues to insult here, it will be the fourth time that you will be banned like a retarded with the same nickname.

#45 Posted by Just Because Im Obsessive (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos: 

broly shattered a galacy you can down play it all you want. The only thing that was left in tact after brolys little attack was a lone solar system in which his father needed  to lure vegeta to.  

and i'm not seeing or reading anything that shows sentry can take broly. Alli saw in your post was dbz is repetiative and sentry dies a lot. 

and saying planets are softer than regular planets in dbz....is this what dbz hate has come to....really? really?.....lol really? Jesus it takes quite a lot to destroy a planet in the dbzverse despite what you think..which ismore than i can say for the marvel verse planet earth whch was nearly destroyed from the hulk..............walking. Or apparently BB screaming. Or the dcverse planets which can apparently be destroyed by a puncn. i think you need to revaluate that little statement of yours. 

saying stuff like you dont trust dbz durability....again...what kind of statement is that? With beings surving planet busters and planets exploding and all that jazz..it doesnt matter what you trust what matters is what is shown. And what was shown. Things like goku using ki to become more durable than a man who can survive a planet exploding, having metalbreak over his head..being bullet proof..all that jazz 

and have you seen the broly movie? if you had you would know that broly was flying around in space destroying planets ki shield free being chased after his father...who was also ki shield free..so where you got this broly cant survivein space non sense i wouldnt know. Sentry cant do anything to broly...other than die by his hands...orki blast...or leg kicks. 

lol i'msorry but this has to be the first time that someone has used the feat of dying as a reason to say they win? lol sentry dies every other issue...the end. it doesnt matter if he comes back. He sure as hell didnt come back instantly. I mean jesus joker has come back from being shot in the head and dying...i guess that means hed win in a fight with broly too huh 

lol sentry pops back up after broly kills him..and broly will doit again...and again...and again....and again. And each time be more powerful than the last..because thas what saiyans do. And whats even better about this saiyan is that his LSSJ form constantly pumps energy into his body so no drain, no getting tired. 

sentry sure isnt faster than broly either.

and for the record broly went into that lava ki shield free. 

so yeah....lol to that post of yours. broly would stomp sentrys face in
#46 Posted by Just Because Im Obsessive (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alberic said:
" @Just Because Im Obsessive:  Broly couldn't beat kid trunks and goten.Sentry would destroy Broly because Broly doesn't think. He just lashes out with his power without any control over it.  "

again what movie did you watch. ithis is the second time that you just throw out random nonsensical madeup crap. I'm starting to get a very pillow pants type feel from you. 

but yeah seriously..come back when you actually know what youre talkign about..because broly would destroy sentry. And so would gohan..and goten..and goku...and trunsk...and vegeta....so..lol yeah
#47 Posted by batosaims_ (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@kenshiroo said:
" @batosaims_ said:

" @kenshiroo said:

" @batosaims_ said:

" @kenshiroo said:

"

Broly Wins

"

Pathetic!!

"

@kenshiroo said:
"

"
He has vast stamina speed and endurance compared to the DBZ cast who are already vastly inferor to Sentry  Brolys ki energy shields have never withstood the explosion of an entire planet, please stop talking out of your ass "

Only you say are swear words, how pathetic you are, you notice that you have a mediocre life as miserable So much is so that you coming back again and again just to erase you like a fool.

C'mon continues to insult here, it will be the fourth time that you will be banned like a retarded with the same nickname.

"
I love it how you try to dodge the question and change the subject lol
#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry win very easily.

#49 Edited by Just Because Im Obsessive (653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
 he really doesnt....at all
#50 Edited by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Just Because Im Obsessive:
It was pixeled it away and we didn't even see Broly do it.  I don't have to put it down anything, unless its in Broly's powerbase to pixel objects away, I am not giving that as a feat to him. 
The only saw in my post how 99% DBverse villian ends up dieing, especially after their hype. 

I didn't at all say DB planets are more soft, I said they are brittle and very easy to seemingly smash into a million pieces  by throwing people into the ground or punching them into the ground. My post had nothing to do with how other fictional pieces of work downplay the durability of planets, although I can assure you WWH's planet busting threat had nothing to do with walking, and no ones going to give him a feat he didn't do.

We saw Broly bust a planet, which is impressive for the DBverse considering a majority of them do not, despite preaching about their ability to wipe away solar systems, haven't even taken down a planet sized object. 

Broly doesn't have the tools to actually kill someone that seemingly dies every issue to be back within a few hours without a scratch like I said.  

DB characters durability, strength, and speed changes like crazy, Goku in DB was going to the moon and back without a space suit, in DBZ he had to actually supply his body oxygen and protect himself from being exposed to space, in GT he was getting cut by glass. 

From what we have seen from Sentry, death honestly doesn't mean much to the man infact I would say hes above it right now all together.
You see him bring back his dead wife with a shout, recreate his body from scratch, be atomize, explode, hit with magic, and come back.  

I find it doubtful Broly's all powerful ability to Pixel galaxies away is going to help him. 

Lol all you want. This isn't cool.

Sentry rips him to pieces, because DB physical stats are like Yo Yos and depsite how sentry's own power varies at the end of the day I still put him above any character in DBZ with ease.

He throws Broly into the sun and that sums up the entire fight, easily physically over powers him, and dodges his basket ball sized planet busters.