Best Tactical Mind

• 55 results
comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

There are different tiers of tactician, some are better in individual tactics, while other are better leading an army on the battle field. So, here is my breakdown.

Individual Tactics: John Constantine, Batman, DS, Joker

Small Team of Superheroes: Captain America

Large Armies: WW, Aquaman, and Thor

Something like this.

Although I think Cap is also good at larger teams and Batman is also good at small teams.

Aquaman is also good at small teams (in last weeks Others issue they took out a small team of supervilains following Aquaman's plans). The Others also beat Morgana Lefay with Aquaman calling strategy and in JL Origin he first came up with the plan to distract Darkseid.

For my money Deathstroke, Batman and Constantine are the best individual planners.

Black Panther and Fury are great in every category IMO.

The you have the cosmics like Darkseid and Thanos, and of course they are good at everything.

For armies and long term planning Sinestro is also up there and I like Ronan too for battlefield commander.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Reed Richards because he knows when to call Deadpool.

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhatNani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By WhatNani

@avengergamer676: Same cap who during the incursions would rather let universes collide with with there own and they die rather then destroy incoming universes that are about to collide.

Steve is a figurehead with nothing that he actually contributed other then morals, but when push comes to shove if it suits his self morals he’d rather everyone die then kill other innocent people in other universes.

I like Tony and Reed there realists that’s why they mind wiped Caps mind of ever destroying those universes.

In DC it would be Batman and Lex even Batman isn’t some stupid idiot like cap and brakes the rules when the situation is bigger then him like when he shot Darkseid with a bullet in final crisis, the situation was above his own moral so he broke his gun and killing rule.

Conceited heroes like no killing Superman and Captain america are incredibly dangerous since sometimes they won’t make the tough decision for the collective but worry about every minority and morals even when they don’t see in the long run people are dying

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers