Ben ten vs Shendu from Jackie Chan adventures

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ben vs Shendu at his most powerful without waybig, toepick, alien x, gravattack or the ultimate's

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Shendu also have the oni mask that gives him all "his" shadow khan? Either way, probably Ben.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Horse talisman can repair something that was smashed into rubble. I don't see how Shendu goes down.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheMagicStik

All the Talisman's combined pretty much make you a god, flight, invulnerability, titanic strength, sonic speed, unlimited healing factor, spectral posession, laser beams, fire blasts, animation of the unliving. I think Jackie beat him after gaining some mystical enchantment that allowed him to remove the Talismans.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shendu wins.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By lowlaville

Shendu wins. Ben has no way of winning without toepick or Alien X.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben wouldn't necessarily be able to take shendu out, but I imagine it'd be possible to incapacitate him. Of course Gravitack would would the the prime alien to do it. And depending on setting others like jury rig and upgrade could be really useful. On a more personal note, how awesome would it be to see feedback take a dose of heat beam eyes and give it back. But yeah, as long as its not a fight to the death I'll give the win to ben.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont think the ox talisman strength could match up to full sized humungousuar and i also dont think that the rabbit talisman speed could match up to jetray