Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Amazo

Alexander Luthor

Darwin

Magik

Meggan

The rest of the team is just there for Amazo to copy. Amazo with my teams combined powers, should be able to copy/steal most of your teams powers and then take them out.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I looked through 5 pages and funny thing is, you haven't shown any feats to prove how powerful your team is.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I looked through 5 pages and funny thing is, you haven't shown any feats to prove how powerful your team is.

lol .. yeah i know.. this is not a CaV .. i'm just asking everyone what they think.. which team can beat mine .. i'm assuming everyone knows mine (since my characters are well known) .. and if you see through, i'm not questioning others members feats either .. just wanted to know such characters which i have no idea of :D

and seeing it reached 5 pages.. i guess i made quite a good combo as a team :D

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: So not only have I given you proof but you're just denying it for your own benefits? You're very stubborn you know that? Just so your team can win? But it doesn't matter as I have made 2 teams that beat yours and it's a great feeling, regardless of your rules that you didn't fully comprehend anyways. Wally can run in the air.Deal with it

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@ssj_god: Nate doesn't meet your requirements. It has been started that his powers rival Phoenix Jean. And since you clearly said that she is above Harold then he is out. Sorry bub.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By ssj_god

@reaverlation said:

@ssj_god: So not only have I given you proof but you're just denying it for your own benefits? You're very stubborn you know that? Just so your team can win? But it doesn't matter as I have made 2 teams that beat yours and it's a great feeling, regardless of your rules that you didn't fully comprehend anyways. Wally can run in the air.Deal with it

yeah .. right .. very doubtful 2 pictures are your proof which contradicts years and years of wally's showings that he needs help in air.. lol .. it gets funny when you guys say anything about any character's showing that it's PIS because it's been shown 1 or 2 times and it's contradictory to their years of showings .. but don't consider when it comes down to your favorable character :D

as i said .. i forgot your other team .. but i'm sure u didn't do any good job with it either except trying to bend around power limits and trying to prove out of context feats :D

untedbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By untedbear

Gogeta at ssj 3 or 4 can match if not overpower Mr majestic.

Shinegreymon can rival silver surfer in power. Both are energy manipulators, but shinegreymon has 3 forms, each stronger than the last.

Sephiroth with dark materia and summons should be able to beat spawn.

Pyron from the dark stalkers series will stomp Damion hellstorm.

I'm not sure about Shaman x man, but I think Thor can beat him.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty said:

@ssj_god: Nate doesn't meet your requirements. It has been started that his powers rival Phoenix Jean. And since you clearly said that she is above Harold then he is out. Sorry bub.

yo bub .. you need to get more informed on nate .. yes his power output matches phoenix .. and it is true too that his potential is equal to phoenix .. but the problem with him is he can't use his full extent because it'll burn him out .. still as a shaman blood comes out of his nose as he pushes hard.. and as per reed, his subconscious mind has put a limit to his powers to keep him safe from them .... and lastly .. as i said .. as per dark x-men, shaman nate will stalemate sentry .. which i don't think above herald level power

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty:

as i said earlier .. nate and cable without the virus are pretty equal .. that fight would be hard fought .. but i think nate will win that .. because he have done it so in the past

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: then that means you are talking about post Sugar man's portal and Nature pulpits to his death because her can only levitate got a sorry amount of time and only had limited telekinesis and telepathy. So all your arguments up to this point using Nate Grey have been nullified and your team has been losing for 5 pages now.

This is what happens when you talk out your rear without looking up your characters.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By reaverlation

@ssj_god: Now wonder Beaconofstrength didn't bother with you.Funny how you say PIS but have no simple knowledge on Wally whatsoever and are just throwing words out to no avail anyways.But keep trying though and maybe you'll succeed in 1 thing and that's showing how stubborn and arrogant you are.

Oh you didn't bother trying to defend against my other team because of your severe lack of knowledge on how powerful Fernus is and was just making excuses to not use him.But like I said keep trying lol

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems like the OP is trying to ensure his team win at extreme measures -_-

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By ssj_god

@dodirty said:

@ssj_god: then that means you are talking about post Sugar man's portal and Nature pulpits to his death because her can only levitate got a sorry amount of time and only had limited telekinesis and telepathy. So all your arguments up to this point using Nate Grey have been nullified and your team has been losing for 5 pages now.

This is what happens when you talk out your rear without looking up your characters.

eh? .. i'm using shaman nate .. what made you think that? .. i said about shaman nate too

@ssj_god: Now wonder Beaconofstrength didn't bother with you.Funny how you say PIS but have no simple knowledge on Wally whatsoever and are just throwing words out to no avail anyways.But keep trying though and maybe you'll succeed in 1 thing and that's showing how stubborn and arrogant you are.

Oh you didn't bother trying to defend against my other team because of your severe lack of knowledge on how powerful Fernus is and was just making excuses to not use him.But like I said keep trying lol

yeah yeah .. keep talking out of your @$$ .. u're still presenting 2 very doubtful scans which contradics wally's whole carrier showings (that he need help in air) .. and i'm sure u'll call it a PIS if someone shows you something like 1 or 2 scans of thor reacting to few times faster than FTL speed and because you think it contradicts his regular .. i.e normal showings .... ohh you didn't cleared me earlier either .. i saw aquaman standing on air in the scan you posted .. so that means aquaman can fly too?

yeah .. i can see you're now making fernus too powerful and making him inside power limit at the same time .. as i said .. u can't do a good team staying in limit :D .. though i did allowed fernus earlier

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Look he is either over Herald because he is as powerful as Jean Pheonix or below Psylocke after he lost his powers by using to much. There is literally no in between.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

of course not .. if you look into this thread, i've acknowledged many good teams .. but some people only want to bend limits and want try to find holes in rules ... and doesn't want to accept certain things which are true but .. as i said unacceptable to them.

i'll good with anyone under the limits....

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Then catch up on Wally and his powers as you're just embarrassing yourself right now.On how Wally isn't effected by gravity and why he can casually run on buildings without falling or he ran off planets or ran in space unaided but no according to you. According to you, and your amazing knowledge on Wally that's so obvious to everyone, Wally can't run in the air though proof was given but is just ignored because of some stubborn reason.And not like Wally needs to run in the air to attack Wally anyways but of course you and your amazing knowledge on Wally will say no because PIS and stubbornness.Don't know why Thor is brought into this when he can't react at fast speeds and can only travel fast, something even an executive editor at Marvel has confirmed as well but go ahead and try anyways.

Oh I stayed in the limit just you're blabbing words in hope that you'll be correct and end up right but right now you're just embarrassing yourself

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty said:

@ssj_god: Look he is either over Herald because he is as powerful as Jean Pheonix or below Psylocke after he lost his powers by using to much. There is literally no in between.

look .. his power output matches phoenix .. but he'd get curbstomped if he (as shaman) faces phoenix.. because as i said .. he can't go full extent to his powers... and i said this too .. as per dark x-men .. his power level is equal to sentry's.. thanos stomped him (sad .. but he did) .. so way his power level is at thanos tier .. so he is surfer's level

and as i said, nate and cable are equal in power (well almost) .. so i think when they go all out, it'd be a hard fight.. i just think nate would win because he have done so in the past .. but it won't be a short or easy fight for him

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@dodirty said:

look .. his power output matches phoenix .. but he'd get curbstomped if he (as shaman) faces phoenix.. because as i said .. he can't go full extent to his powers... and i said this too .. as per dark x-men .. his power level is equal to sentry's.. thanos stomped him (sad .. but he did) .. so way his power level is at thanos tier .. so he is surfer's level

and as i said, nate and cable are equal in power (well almost) .. so i think when they go all out, it'd be a hard fight.. i just think nate would win because he have done so in the past .. but it won't be a short or easy fight for him

@dodirty said:

@zhurong said:

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By ssj_god

@reaverlation:

wow .. someone really mad right now . :D

ok .. i'm gonna ask you point wise

1. how does 1 or 2 showings of wally proves it otherwise when his whole carrier shows he need help in air (was he pretending he can't run on air all those times? o.O)
  2. will you accept a feat of any character.. which he ONLY showed in 1 picture and which contradicts with his whole life showings? (lol.. i brought thor because i know for sure you don't agree on him being able to react to light speed .. but he has 1 showing where he stands still and follows ego when ego's going through hyperspace.. which is few thousand times faster than light .. so as per that one instance alone thor should have thousand times faster FTL speed reaction .. although his normal showings differs it.)
  3. the scan you posted .. i saw aquaman above ground too .. so that means aquaman can fly too? (it's important to know the truth about that scan :D)

you just can't say i don't know wally so i can't ask legit questions on him . say honestly .. do any of above questions seems not legit to you?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By ssj_god

@dodirty:

look bro .. if you can't put together a good team .. then it's ok .. many people done good job on their teams .. and they have potential to beat mine .. but if you think you can't put any good one without bashing op with his team, that's lack of your capability .. if you think your previous team can't win, you can always put together a new one .. bashing OP won't solve your problem you know

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By dodirty31

@ssj_god: No. Actually my team has already won. I'm bashing your vague rules and vague interpretations of your own characters along with your lack of knowledge of characters such as your own and others. (ie. Nate Grey & Wally)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By ssj_god

@dodirty said:

@ssj_god: No. Actually my team has already won. I'm bashing your vague rules and vague interpretations of your own characters along with your lack of knowledge of characters such as your own and others. (ie. Nate Grey & Wally)

yeah .. right .. and may i ask you how u're saying nate is above herald tier?

lol .. and your team won in your mind alone right?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW3 Black Adam

Maxima

Genocide

Pre-52 Amazo

H'el

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

WW3 Black Adam

Maxima

Genocide

Pre-52 Amazo

H'el

wow...... wasn't WW3 black adam just bloodlusted adam? .. anyway he had good showings though

your team severely outclass mines on muscle .. but my team do possess versatility (i have magic.. u don't)

don't know genocide well

hmm .. pre 52 amazo (if u're talking about golden amazo) ... well i saw him dominating thanos and darkseid in many threads .. though . in his initial state, (when he was created) i don't think he was that strong..

this fight would be interesting :)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By reaverlation

@ssj_god: I literally already answered these questions but you persist with the obvious stubbornness that's being shown to anyone who reads you comments.Why doesn't Wally always run in the air? Because he doesn't always needs to? Or how about why doesn't Superman use his speed all the time against everyone? Why doesn't J'onn put everyone he meets into comatose states? Why doesn't Thor begin spamming his insane other powers against everyone like godblasts or lightning? Why doesn't Surfer just open black holes against everyone or start in the Astral plane? All these things people have done a good amount of times (Like Wally or Superman) or about once or twice (like Surfer) but yet people have opened up with these statements or used them in arguments due to consistency and/or their characters.Wally has actually defied gravity from running up buildings to running in the air to running into space without trouble but yet you persist on that Wally doesn't do it yet he has.Why wouldn't Wally do it against an opponent that's in the air? Tell me mister knows everything on Wally.Tell me why Wally doesn't always run in the air unless the story calls for it.But keep going though as I would realllllly love to find out

And yet another travel feat for Thor

Why does Aquaman matter when the scan is to show Wally easily moving through the air? Maybe because that's how Aquaman was shown in the scan like that?

unstressing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By unstressing

@ssj_god: Look you don't know Darwins power it seems. His power is basically survival he doesn't need to even think about it. His power just happens he survived death's touch.... You can't just say my magic sword beats that, because it defys logic I mean this dude has survived death itself w/o thinking what to do.

You keep saying that as Dark Nate grey Show me the difference between the two. Showing The Nate grey your using powers vs Dark Nates as you say. But since I didn't even find evidence of this I will have to ask you to remove Nate from your team since that dude is above Herald no matter what way you look at it. And some even consider SS above herald at this point.

And alright I'm swapping in God Cable to replace Cable.

Fu-Dog007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#228  Edited By Fu-Dog007

Could this work?

Parasite

Apocalypse

MMH

Constantine

Swamp Thing

As far as I'm concerned, this should work

(100th post!!!)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By ssj_god

@unstressing:

well .. i said dark x-men (lol it's x-men not x-man) .. it's a series of x-men .. and shaman nate were present in that series .. so based on that we can gauge his power level

here.. take a look .. reed says how nate's subconscious mind limits his powers so he doesn't burn out himself

No Caption Provided

and here osborn says (well it's actually nate in osborn's body :D) how nate can go one on one with sentry ... well i don't think sentry is above herald tier at all ...

No Caption Provided

and there's another instance where nate practically admits he can't defeat sentry head straight .. i'm a nate fan .. so i'll rather not post it :D

you see .. nate has real good feats showings.. depending on which.. i can screw many high tier characters .. though he might not be a higher than herald tier, but .. he does have potential to be .. (as you know .. his full potential is equal to franklin richards.. and his power output rivals phoenix.. so at his full potential ... well it's certain he'll become a cosmic abstract..)

well... nate and cable practically the same guy from alternate reality .. so they of course have similar powerscale (i'm talking about cable w/o the virus of course) .. but nate has better feats showing .. and he have defeated cable in the past too .. depending on that i was saying he'll win against cable.

@reaverlation

answer point wise please .. i've not asked you any hard question to get agitated .. as i said .. those are very legit question to be asked..

flash running on air is directly contradictory to his normal showings (which he has been showing for years) .. that's why those questions becomes legit... i'm not saying why he doesn't use everytime .. i'm just asking why he doesn't use it when he need it...like when he's falling from somewhere, or when he needs to catch an airship .. and what's more .. wally have no showings i repeat NO SHOWINGS on earth to run on air (those two scans aren't earth).. so how we know it's even possible? .. u know u're just telling us your beliefs . so why are you getting annoyed if people doesn't agree with your belief?...

anyway .. u haven't answered my other questions.. well if aquaman flying in that pic (which we know he can't) then it raises the question on the scan being legit ... as i don't know the origin or context of that scan.

how is standing at one place and watching a thing go by a travel speed feat? o.O

look .. i haven't been harsh on words with you .. so don't use harsh words unnecessary please. these are all fictional characters .. if someone gives me a world cup match ticket and asks me to admit that spiderman will defeat superman or thor or nate (my favs).. i'll gladly admit it.. whether we believe or not, nothing gonna change depending on it :D

@fu-dog007 said:

Could this work?

Parasite

Apocalypse

MMH

Constantine

Swamp Thing

As far as I'm concerned, this should work

(100th post!!!)

congrats on 100th :)

strong team .. very strong team .. not much knowledgeable on constantine or swamp thing (i know who they are .. but not much of their feats are known to me)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I have literally answered them already and you're just side-stepping them.I have every right to be agitated because you're just too stubborn to admit you're wrong, even when given proof.

Tell me Mr.Flash expert? Tell me when Wally needs to run when the plot demands it.Tell me when Wally needs to run in the air when a bank is robbed? Or run in the air when he needs to pick up his wife? Tell me when Wally needs to run in the air when he has to always go to the watchtower? How would you know if it's Earth when you don't know much on Wally? Because one of those scans was Earth but apparently it's not because the all-knowing Flash encyclopedia knows where it is.I can easily show Wally running off Earth, again, when running from the Black Racer/Flash to the end of time but nope it's not standard for Wally because you say so.Especially since in the battle forums, characters fight to the best of their ability and Wally is fully capable of defying gravity when it calls for not every time Wally needs to pick up his or his wife's dry cleaning. It's annoying when you just ignore clear evidence given to support your stubbornness and believe your rules are being ignored when you don't fully understand them yourself. I'm done after this really as you won't accept what was given to you.Peace.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By ssj_god

@reaverlation:

ok .. u're really getting annoyed i see .... ok .. if you don't want to answer all those questions point wise .. then alright i'm just gonna ask a simple one

as comic vine needs proof for everything, show me atleast two scans flash running on earth's air (the one you gave wasn't earth, and aquaman was flying too .. as we all know he can't flay .. so i can't take it .. looked like the planet don't have any gravity left at all) .. he have many years of showing (atleast enough showings to show what he can and what he can't on earth).. so he should have atleast one or two instance of it... i can't accept it if you don't provide anything for it .. same as you can't accept any reaction speed feats for thor (i'm guessing this annoys you even more :D)

really man .. u're getting annoyed and quarreling with me over an imaginary character :D

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: ......2 were given already...of Wally casually going through the air on Earth and running off the planet krypton which is just like Earth, geographically, and I just said another of Wally running off earth against the Black Flash to the end of time.Right now this has become a waste of time and don't know why I'm continuing this just for you to babble on something you don't know of and not accept. Not believing you would accept what I give you as 2 scans were already given proving you wrong but won't except anyways.

And I'm not getting annoyed over an imaginary character. I'm annoyed by your ridiculous stubbornness and arrogance and is just a waste to continue. Go bother someone else :D :) :( ;) ; (

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By ZhuRong

@ssj_god: Genocide is basically Wonder Woman with versatile powers. Magic wont work on her, she is empowered by Ares. She has solo'd the JL before. She grows stronger the more angry her opponents become and she can teleport instantly. She also can attack the soul of her opponent.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@ssj_god: Genocide is basically Wonder Woman with versatile powers. Magic wont work on her, she is empowered by Ares. She has solo'd the JL before. She grows stronger the more angry her opponents become and she can teleport instantly. She also can attack the soul of her opponent.

wow .. sounds pretty powerful

@ssj_god: ......2 were given already...of Wally casually going through the air on Earth and running off the planet krypton which is just like Earth, geographically, and I just said another of Wally running off earth against the Black Flash to the end of time.Right now this has become a waste of time and don't know why I'm continuing this just for you to babble on something you don't know of and not accept. Not believing you would accept what I give you as 2 scans were already given proving you wrong but won't except anyways.

And I'm not getting annoyed over an imaginary character. I'm annoyed by your ridiculous stubbornness and arrogance and is just a waste to continue. Go bother someone else :D :) :( ;) ; (

what 2 scans? .. neither of them was earth .. the one you calling earth (where aquaman is flying too right?).... can you give the previous and later pages of it to show what really happened? or u just happened to find that scan on internet?

please .. i'm only asking 2 scans where wally running on earth's air .. and he has enough years of showings to supply atleast two scans of his any ability.

oh well .. i have to call it for a day for now .. it's late night .. i'll just see tomorrow morning what you have to offer me :)

Avatar image for xthe_black_adamx
XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos (IG)

Anti monitor

Adam warlock

Liam neeson

Beyonder

Gogeta ssj4

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos (IG)

Anti monitor

Adam warlock

Liam neeson

Beyonder

Gogeta ssj4

read rules

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By reaverlation

@ssj_god: Been given 2 scans already and yet you still refuse.But 1 more should hopefully suffice:

No Caption Provided

Do you see that? Wally just ran off of Earth...but wait! Wally herped derped PIS' d off of Earth because it's not a regular showing of Wally because he doesn't do it in every story to stop a bank robbery or pick up dry cleaning! I'm inclined to say you're almost trolling at this point for refusing what's been given because you don't like it or it goes against what you say.Don't accept it? Oh well.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By ssj_god
@reaverlation said:

@ssj_god: Been given 2 scans already and yet you still refuse.But 1 more should hopefully suffice:

No Caption Provided

Do you see that? Wally just ran off of Earth...but wait! Wally herped derped PIS' d off of Earth because it's not a regular showing of Wally because he doesn't do it in every story to stop a bank robbery or pick up dry cleaning! I'm inclined to say you're almost trolling at this point for refusing what's been given because you don't like it or it goes against what you say.Don't accept it? Oh well.

umm .. where is he running on air in this scan?.. he just opened a portal (with speed force i guess).. in the whole picture he's running on ground.. and water too o.O

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Martian Manhunter

2. Brainwave Jr

3. Dr Fate

4. John Constantine

5. Alucard

Here's how they win.

Martian Manhunter could easily take Majestic. Brainwave can own X-man in a TP battle (I mean he pretty much mentally made the spectre f**k of. He's the only telepath who's ever managed that I mean heck when J'onn just read his mind he was put down shivering) and then proceed to do the same to Silver Surfer (that is if Fate can't accomplish it himself). Dr Fate has enough power to beat Silver Surfer. John can talk down Damian or trick him into losing. Alucard could probably beat Spawn but if not he'd have a fun time messing round until the others come in.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006:

tough team .. though classic fate (who fought with spectre) is above herald level .. well modern fate is pretty powerful too i guess.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: standard post crisis Dr Fate (he's got everything you need to beat Norrin)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006:

yeah .. that's the version i thought .. well yours a really powerful team

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Look at the bottom of the scan.Wally starts running in space...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By ssj_god

@reaverlation said:

@ssj_god: Look at the bottom of the scan.Wally starts running in space...

are u crazy? they never left ground .. that's a type of drawing artists do.. the earth was shown from outside because to show how they ran everywhere on earth, and the artist covered them opening a portal in the same page.. so the picture was shown like that .. seriusly .. i thought u'd say something more acceptable

here .. i'm posting a scan .. see this and say what you have to say (geez .. i'm making this easy for you as it's getting late night for me)

No Caption Provided

apparently.. flash can leave ground and run on air when he reaches a certain critical velocity .. after which he can defy gravity .. but the looks of it, he doesn't have much control on air.. and he doesn't do it because he fears he'll get in trouble due to lack of oxygen

but in this fight, it's starting above ground... he doesn't have anything to start running on in the first place to reach the critical velocity he needs to defy gravity..... either way (if he vibrates, he gets to keep his gravity.. it's said in the picture) .. he's gonna free fall if it starts in the air .... i'm certain though .. he can reach ariel targets if it starts on ground...

cheer up man .. i can accept things if explained well .. not when someone tries to force me to understand without giving real reasons (well what can i say .. i'm an engineering student .. i need good explanations).. anyway .. as it shows .. this skill won't help flash in this battle at all .. so you can change wally for your team if you want

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Yeah you're trolling right now.Not only are you showing a different Flash from a different universe with a different power set, but you're denying what I have shown already and others who were kind enough to take on your ridiculous stubbornness and absurd notions.Don't bother responding if you have no idea what you're saying or trying to imply smh.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By ssj_god

@reaverlation: geez .. you don't bother response if you don't have anything to explain or show any scans at all without giving lectures..

i don't know what basis u're saying that flash's powers and the flash u're saying his powers doesn't work in the same way .. as far as i know .. all flashes work on speed force .. so function of their powers are similar.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By ssj_god

@reaverlation: geez .. you don't bother response if you don't have anything to explain or show any scans at all without giving lectures..

i don't know what basis u're saying that flash's powers and the flash u're saying his powers doesn't work in the same way .. as far as i know .. all flashes work on speed force .. so function of their powers are similar.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: What do I need to explain when it's right there? Stop working around it and accept it, especially from 3 scans already given to you lol.You're such a headache right now

...And that's all I needed to hear. You don't even know what you posted.That's not even the same flash nor universe lol

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By ssj_god

@reaverlation:

i'm saying it straight .. flash needs to get to a critical velocity to escape gravity .. but he can't start running to reach it when he starts on air.. so simple .. it's even explained in the picture ... it says flash can vibrate and keep his gravity while in air ... so what exactly do you not understand there?

bro .. it doesn't matter what i know what i don't.. facts are still facts ..i just explained how flash runs on air and given proof .. which you couldn't do... and this explanation works for those other 2 scans too .. in all of them, flash started running on the ground.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By reaverlation

@ssj_god: Lol.

What you're saying is that because one Flash, who isn't wally nor uses the same speed force or as a skilled as a user of using the speed force, can't run in the air, the other one can't?

Oh it matters to those who you try to prove a point which is already losing more credibility if you keep going this route.I gave 2 scans (credit to whoever posted Human Race scan) of the right Flash running without the laws of gravity hindering him while you post an inexperienced Flash who's not even Wally or from the same universe or has the same power set failing.Good job.