Beat My Pokemon Team

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911

I was bored and ready for a debate. So if you post in this thread be ready for one.

Rules:

• No Psychic or Ghost type characters ( Or any character that has a related ability )
  • No hax or insta kill powers
  • Pick generally street level people, no one that could solo or stomp
  • You can have up to 5 people
  • You can't have anyone thats on my team
  • No Obscure people unless you give info
  • There will be no prep, and all characters are in character

The Team:

All the Pokemon on my team can use feats from anywhere and are at their peak. I have the physicals of a peak Olympic Athlete, and can only be killed after all my Pokemon are killed

• Me: I have 1 Masterball ( that can catch anybody on your team if its fast enough ), 10 Pokeballs ( That can catch any of the weakened people of your team ), 3 Revives ( Used to revive any of my Pokemons ), A Jetpack ( For flying around and seeing the field ), and a Handgun with unlimited rounds ( just in case )
  • Machamp
  • Hitmonchan
  • Ditto
  • Pidgeot
  • Butterfree

The Setting:

Fight takes place here, win by KO or death of all opposing characters.
Fight takes place here, win by KO or death of all opposing characters.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SheenLantern

I choose Cynthia and Sue Storm.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Sue force fields you. Stopping you from shooting or catching anything.

Cynthia wrecks your team with hers.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- insert random ghost team here -

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@joewell: You have 3 pokemon with a weakness to flying and 2 with a weakness to rock

Aerodactyl 1 shots 4/5 of your team and is faster than all of them.

Alakazam protects my team from being captured by throwing up barriers, can psychically stop you from shooting me.

Lapras in my back pocket in case Ditto copies Aerodactyl

I win.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Draden, lucario, throh, sawk, druddigon, haxorus(is he considered street level?)

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurapika (no restrictions)

Superior Spiderman

Kurapika uses his chains to confine you so you cant use any of your pokeballs/revives/guns

spiderman will deal with your pokemon by webbing them up or pelting them with webbing

Aang can stay at a distance throwing fire at your team, freezing them in water, or sinking them into the earth

Once your pokemon are dead, kurapika can crush you to death with his chains or use "judgement chains" to destroy your heart

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

Would that not be TK?

Not...really. It's a force field.

And who's Cynthia?

Who's Cynthia?

Who's Cynthia?

You know, I'd expect someone who makes threads all about Pokémon to have at least rudimentary knowledge of Pokémon.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Ment to ban them, along with Psychic types, its why I didn't put them in my team.

@fallschirmjager:

How fast is Aerodactyl? Because I have Hitmonchan that punches faster than light ( stated in the Official Pokemon Handbook ), Pidgeot, who flys at faster than sound speeds, and Butterfree that could probably just put it to sleep.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@joewell: Aerodactyl's base speed is higher than all of them. one of the fastest pokemon in game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Can I use game logic for a pokemon team?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero:

Each of my Pokemon could dodge the webs with ease ( stated above and in the links ).

Machamp would be able to take out Spiderman with his 1000 punches per second that are strong enough to move mountains.

Aang could go down to Butterfree, Hitmonchan, and Pidgeot. Pidgeot would attack from above at supersonic speeds while Butterfree attacks with sleep and paralyzing dust. While Hitmonchan gets up closes and destroys him with FTL punches.

And I have no idea who Kurapika is...

@sheenlantern: Its a psychic related power.

I haven't seen the show/played the games in a long while. I'm pretty rusty

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell

i highly doubt that butterfree or pidgeot will do much against him. If he puts up an air shield, any attack (like stun spores) will never reach him. not to mention that aang has reacted to lightning before, so he will easily be able to keep up with pigeot. Not to mention, in avatar state, he can hake hurricane force winds. i would love to see hitmonlee take that full force. most of your pokemon would be blown away by that

Kurapika is a nen user who uses chains made from nen (his own aura) to restrict his opponents.

• His "thumb" chain can heal just about any wound in a short amount of time (healed a completely shattered arm in under 1 second)
  • His "middle finger" chain extends indefinitely and is used as a whip and also used to restrain opponents with "chain jail" (held back a guy who could casually destroy buildings with his aura alone)
  • His "ring finger" chain has a ball on the end of it which he can swing fast enough to act as a shield (blocks bullets)
  • His "little finger" chain is capable of going completely through someones body, wrapping around their heart, then kurapika sets a condition (like you must answer my questions honestly), and if they break that condition, the person dies instantly

With his chains being made of his own aura, he can turn them invisible. So he can use them on your pokemon, who would not be able to dodge them, as they cannot see them, so machamp and hitmonlee wont be doing a lot of damage. especially when he can one shot them

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KnightOfZero

also, for kurapika, his punches are stronger than rocket launchers

one character, uvo, blocked a rocket (which they said could destroy a tank) and he blocks it with one hand. And that was with out using nen. And when kurapika goes against him, all of his attacks hurt uvo (who was using his Ten, a subset of nen that turns your aura into a shield). And after kurapika disables uvo's ability to use nen, all of his punches leave dents in uvo's body, meaning that his basic punches alone are more powerful than a rocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: **Note that my team is based off of game-stats and type effectiveness. Also, how do you expect street-levelers to counter FTL attacks that you are mentioning?**

Granbull(Fairy-type is super-effective against fighting types. Has intimidate to lower your pokemon's attack. Has the move "Play Rough", a physical fairy-type attack that also lowers your pokemon's attack)

Mega Aerodactyl(Rock/Flying-type pokemon. Takes half damage from bug and flying, has super effective moves for butterfree and pigeot.)

Tyranitar(Another rock-type to hate your pigeot, also has "sand stream" ability, that brings on a sandstorm. That will make it more difficult for your damage to single my team out as well as damage your team over time.)

Crobat(Super fast Flying/Poison-type. Much faster stat-wise than your team. He should always get first attack based on that, allowing him to blitz.)

Goodra(A pure Dragon-type. Has "gooey" ability, your team gets slower as they make contact with him. Draco meteors to the face.)

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ghetsiscmcvne

Sylveon takes out Hitmonchan and Machamp.

Ditto gets wasted by Hydreigon's focus blast

As for Pidgeot and Butterfree, Electivire should be enough.

I'm not sure about two of my team being street level though.