Batman vs Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield

• 114 results
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I disagree with that feat being portrayed as bullet timing. I've seen many films that bare similar action sequences as the one commonly posted in this thread.

As for the battle, I could argue Arkham Batman (a lesser Batman) taking these two at the same time.

*looks @nickzambuto* Yeah... that was a challenge!

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

As for the battle, I could argue Arkham Batman (a lesser Batman) taking these two at the same time.

CAV! CAV!

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By MonsterStomp

@allstarsuperman said:

@monsterstomp said:

CAV! CAV!

*sits there with a badass look, staring at my adversary while people chant*

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon f*cking Kennedy and Chris f*cking Redfield

Weird, I was think the exact same thing, dude

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They don't have much of a chance tbh

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

I disagree with that feat being portrayed as bullet timing. I've seen many films that bare similar action sequences as the one commonly posted in this thread.

*looks @nickzambuto* Yeah... that was a challenge!

Except that's how Capcom likes to show RE characters bullet timing.

Loading Video...

You can even see the bullet approaching Claire as she's looking at it when the camera changes to the bullet's point of view.

See? Even Claire who isn't even peak human(by RE standards) can dodge bullets.

And I will prove you wrong if Nick doesn't accept your challenge. ;)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alessandro_souzamarques: @monsterstomp:I have been on an Arkham binge recently as a matter of fact, I was expecting to debate for him and not against him... buuuut I can't turn down a challenge. Sorry alessandro, you're probably the man for the job even more than me, but I called dibs ;D

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TravisTouchdown

Batman but the team is being low balled

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hehe. Bump

SouperButter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: One, what counters do they have to batman arsenal like gas pellets, smoke pellets, plastic explosives, Batarangs, Freeze pellets. Tell me I really want to know... Also, Batman has faced a lot stronger than Chris like bane... Chris moved a bolder while Bane casually lifts boulders also Bane can lift storage containers one-handed btw that's 12-15 tons. In fact, bane can lift that same boulder instead of pushing it. Batman is far more skilled and faced far more skilled opponents than them and far better marksman. Want some examples sure. Lady Shiva, Katana, Bane, Deathstroke, Ra's al Ghul, Prometheus, Herotic, Talon, Bronze Tiger, Nightwing, and Red hood whom he has beaten on multiple occasions. I'm pretty sure Deadshot is a far better marksman he has managed to shoot the fricken flash for goodness sake and has killed multiple guards with a single shot.

SouperButter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: One, what counters do they have to batman arsenal like gas pellets, smoke pellets, plastic explosives, Batarangs, Freeze pellets. Tell me I really want to know... Also, Batman has faced a lot stronger than Chris like bane... Chris moved a bolder while Bane casually lifts boulders also Bane can lift storage containers one-handed btw that's 12-15 tons. In fact, bane can lift that same boulder instead of pushing it. Batman is far more skilled and faced far more skilled opponents than them and far better marksman. Want some examples sure. Lady Shiva, Katana, Bane, Deathstroke, Ra's al Ghul, Prometheus, Herotic, Talon, Bronze Tiger, Nightwing, and Red hood whom he has beaten on multiple occasions. I'm pretty sure Deadshot is a far better marksman he has managed to shoot the fricken flash for goodness sake and has killed multiple guards with a single shot.

I'd also like to add Chris's strength is not consistent at all I don't know a single strength feat after that boulder while bane has been far more consistent also Batman is more consistent in his strength. Now to Chris's credit, he is stronger than batman not by much though.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris and Leon win together.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers