Batman vs Captain America's Villains (1 at a time)

• 51 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Rules

Batman
Batman
No Caption Provided

-Batman are not familiar with Captain America's Villains,as the same with Captain America's Villains

-Batman have access to his weapons and vehicles (weapons and vehicles that he tends to use,in other words all type of Batarangs,Bombs,Cryo capsule,Sonic devices,Batmobile,Batwing....)

-Batman doesn't have acess to Insider Suit.

-The villains have acess to his weapons

- The villains has 30 min to prep time

-Interval of 20 hours between each fight

-No aditional help

-Wins by knockout

Don't just say the Villains or Batman wins...DEBATE!

Battles

Round 1:Flag Smasher

Round 2:Armadillo

Round 3:Constrictor

Round 4:Nuke

Round 5:Zaran

Round 6:Winter Soldier

Round 7:Crossbones

Round 8:Mr.Hyde

Round 9:Modok

Round 10:Taskmaster

Round 11:Superia

Round 12:Baron Zemo

Final Round:Red Skull (No I.M.A technology,in other words:Cosmic Cube)

The battle takes place inMuir Island

DeadNightHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DeadNightHero

if batman has access to everything he clears it

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Havenless

Well if Batman can get into the complex on Muir, he can do his darkness incarnate stuff in the hallways, I don't think anyone stands a chance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The villains also have access to their weapons

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By dernman

Wait how does he take out Superia? Didn't she take out Ms Marvel. 
Also wasn't Mr Hyde given an upgrade? 
How does he hurt Armadillo?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:How can he deal with Armadillo,Superia,Mr.Hyde, using his equipment.

What's more Batman already facedmetahuman villainsbefore,likeCaptain Nazi,Major Force,Killer Croc(After Hush Virus) and about Superia,he already faced Amazons (During Amazon's attack)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

does Taskmaster get to watch the battles leading up to his round?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes,30 minutes to prep time. he can watch previous battles.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheBatman586

If he has access to ALL his gear, Batman would clear this gauntlet with ease.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and what about villains weapons??

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By tg1982

two words, insider suit.

Batman clears. Standard gear it may be different.

deadpoolwins:)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By deadpoolwins:)

i think taskmaster would be the only one to give bats a run for his money

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By texasdeathmatch  Online

Nice custom picture.

TheAtheist888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheAtheist888

Batman clears. Interval of 20 hours between each fight is more than enough for him to clear the gauntlet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do you think the fight between Batman and Crossbones/Batman and MODOK??

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shawnbaby

I'd really like to see the Fight between Bats and Taskmaster. 

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By tg1982

@matchesmalone21 said:

What do you think the fight between Batman and Crossbones/Batman and MODOK??

Bats vs Crossbones would be a good fight but Bats would pretty much always win, I think.

@Shawnbaby said:

I'd really like to see the Fight between Bats and Taskmaster.

This would be a great fight. I honestly think in a random encounter Task might have a decent chance to win.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#18  Edited By Deadcool

@matchesmalone21 said:

The villains also have access to their weapons

Does that means that Red Skull has acess to his Cosmic Cube.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tg1982

@Deadcool: to be fair I don't think it's actually HIS weapon, but if he does then it's game over for Batman.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Deadcool

@tg1982 said:

to be fair I don't think it's actually HIS weapon, but if he does then it's game over for Batman.

Well, he was the first person in the Marvel universe 616 to use one of those, and the fight that he had against the Cap using the Cube was decent because he was unable to use it in the right way, I think that even with the Cube, Batman got a chance if Red Skull uses it in the same way as he did the first time.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By tg1982

@Deadcool: True, but I doubt Red Skull would make the same mistake again.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Deadcool

@tg1982: Well, he is a fictional character that is controled by the writters, so, maybe; also this thread needs to specify how are the villains going to use their weapons and which weapons are allowed, because Batman is able to win easily if he uses the Insider suit.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By tg1982

@Deadcool said:

@tg1982: Well, he is a fictional character that is controled by the writters, so, maybe; also this thread needs to specify how are the villains going to use their weapons and which weapons are allowed, because Batman is able to win easily if he uses the Insider suit.

Yep. If he gets the Insider Suit then it's all over.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mattersuit

Insider Suit. Job done.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:Sorry had not specified what could and could not be used, but now a fairer fight

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By tg1982

@matchesmalone21: Ah, thank you for the clarification, I say Batman would have trouble with Winter Soldier or Crossbones, possibly loosing, if not the Taskmaster for the win.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vuviper

@tg1982 said:

@matchesmalone21: Ah, thank you for the clarification, I say Batman would have trouble with Winter Soldier or Crossbones, possibly loosing, if not the Taskmaster for the win.

In a random encounter I'd give Batman the odds over Taskmaster. Though if he sustains any injuries in the previous 9 rounds involving mostly people I don't know, then Taskmaster would be favored, though Batman could still do it.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shawnbaby
@vuviper said:

@tg1982 said:

In a random encounter I'd give Batman the odds over Taskmaster. Though if he sustains any injuries in the previous 9 rounds involving mostly people I don't know, then Taskmaster would be favored, though Batman could still do it.

In a random...I'd give it to Taskmaster. 
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By tg1982

@vuviper: @Shawnbaby:

in a random encounter it could go either way I think.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vuviper

@Shawnbaby said:

@vuviper said:

@tg1982 said:

A lot of people would, but here is my general feeling on the matter, Taskmaster probably knows every fighting style there is, however this can be said about Batman as well, more so Batman has actually mastered and perfected each style. On top of that Bats is a martial arts genius, with a fundamental understanding of each move, each discipline and how to best used them that would surpass Taskmaster. He is a master strategy, and knows everything about human physiology and psychology, knows ever pressure point and nerve strike and how to counter them. He even knows deadly blows that are often only known to a few people on the planet (likely things Taskmaster would not be able to counter seeing as he probably has never seen them used). Also there is the issue of physical stats in which Batman should outclass Taskmaster in ever way.

Also, as the worlds greatest detective, Batman would pick up on Taskmasters ability long before Taskmaster realizes how good Batman is.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By tg1982

@vuviper: Very valid points but I think in physicality I would say he does, possibly, outclass him although slightly.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Shawnbaby
@vuviper said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@vuviper said:

@tg1982 said:

A lot of people would, but here is my general feeling on the matter, Taskmaster probably knows every fighting style there is, however this can be said about Batman as well, more so Batman has actually mastered and perfected each style. On top of that Bats is a martial arts genius, with a fundamental understanding of each move, each discipline and how to best used them that would surpass Taskmaster. He is a master strategy, and knows everything about human physiology and psychology, knows ever pressure point and nerve strike and how to counter them. He even knows deadly blows that are often only known to a few people on the planet (likely things Taskmaster would not be able to counter seeing as he probably has never seen them used). Also there is the issue of physical stats in which Batman should outclass Taskmaster in ever way.

Also, as the worlds greatest detective, Batman would pick up on Taskmasters ability long before Taskmaster realizes how good Batman is.

Part of Taskmaster's ability is to instantly recognize the skill of the person he's fighting. Any blow Batman could strike Taskmaster could Duplicate. Taskmaster has the ability to double his speed for limited periods of time making him faster than Batman. Batman also wouldn't have to figure out TM's ability because TM loves to proclaim it whenever he fights someone (he's like Midnighter that way). He can duplicate the way Captai America uses his Shield and Daredevil uses his Billy Clubs. Taskmaster is also considered Peak Human which makes him Batman's equal in that regard.
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By tg1982

@Shawnbaby said:

Part of Taskmaster's ability is to instantly recognize the skill of the person he's fighting. Any blow Batman could strike Taskmaster could Duplicate. Taskmaster has the ability to double his speed for limited periods of time making him faster than Batman. Batman also wouldn't have to figure out TM's ability because TM loves to proclaim it whenever he fights someone (he's like Midnighter that way). He can duplicate the way Captai America uses his Shield and Daredevil uses his Billy Clubs. Taskmaster is also considered Peak Human which makes him Batman's equal in that regard.

Oh well, this actually clears up questions I had in regards to Taskmaster. Sweet. Thanks.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vuviper

@Shawnbaby: @tg1982: Lots of people are Peak Human, that's a pretty broad category, but Batman is at the top of it in almost every regard. If TM proclaims his ability I could see Batman ending the fight with one obscure nerve strike. Aside from double time, which I think Batman has the reflexes to counter if TM blitzed him, what has TM done that would make you believe he is even close to Batman in strength, agility, endurance, reflexes, speed, etc.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Shawnbaby
@vuviper said:

@Shawnbaby: @tg1982: Lots of people are Peak Human, that's a pretty broad category, but Batman is at the top of it in almost every regard. If TM proclaims his ability I could see Batman ending the fight with one obscure nerve strike. Aside from double time, which I think Batman has the reflexes to counter if TM blitzed him, what has TM done that would make you believe he is even close to Batman in strength, agility, endurance, reflexes, speed, etc.

I've got some scans to upload but right now the site isn't letting me. I'll check back on it in a bit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:agreed gonna have trouble with Winter Soldier,but Crossbones and Bane are similar and Batman recognize the similarities abilities.

About Taskmaster,he doesn't have the ability to double his speed,i don't kow where read this,but this is wrong. Taskmaster isn't a mutant and Batman already fought villains capable of copying skills like Prometheus and Zeiss:Zeiss is a mafia mercenary with cybernetic implants that give him the ability to see everything in slow motion (each reaction, movements) and record,analyze all he sees. His speed and reflexes have cybernetic enhancement.

:You know Zeiss??

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Shawnbaby
@matchesmalone21 said:

@tg1982 :agreed gonna have trouble with Winter Soldier,but Crossbones and Bane are similar and Batman recognize the similarities abilities.

About Taskmaster,he doesn't have the ability to double his speed,i don't kow where @Shawnbaby read this,but this is wrong. Taskmaster isn't a mutant and Batman already fought villains capable of copying skills like Prometheus and Zeiss: Zeiss is a mafia mercenary with cybernetic implants that give him the ability to see everything in slow motion ( each reaction, movements) and record,analyze all he sees. His speed and reflexes have cybernetic enhancement.

@tg1982: You know Zeiss??

Ahem.  " By watching a video in fast forward, Taskmaster picked up the ability to move in "double time", giving him super speed for short periods of time."
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By tg1982

@matchesmalone21: Nope.

@Shawnbaby: Dude seriously? That's pretty sweet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:Zeissis a mafia mercenary with cybernetic implants that give him the ability to see everything in slow motion (each reaction, movements),record and analyze all he sees. His speed and reflexes have cybernetic enhancement.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Shawnbaby

No Caption Provided

Explaining how he can perform actions at double speed.
 Explaining how he can perform actions at double speed.
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Shawnbaby
No Caption Provided
 Catching a bullet in his hands
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vuviper

@matchesmalone21 said:

:Zeissis a mafia mercenary with cybernetic implants that give him the ability to see everything in slow motion (each reaction, movements),record and analyze all he sees. His speed and reflexes have cybernetic enhancement.

He definitely can double time... and Zeiss infor for tg1982

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By tg1982

@vuviper: @matchesmalone21: Thanks to both of you guys for the info on Zeiss. And here I thought it was just a German optics company. LOL.

Seriously though he seems badass.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy only had the ability to record any movement, said he could not copy metahuman abilities, I have to catch up on it

Batman speed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ha ha ha German optics company,that was funny

You're welcome

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Shawnbaby

Fighting alone against Cap and Iron Man
 Fighting alone against Cap and Iron Man

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Getting the better of Ironman with the aid of skills copied from Spider-Man and Captain America
 Getting the better of Ironman with the aid of skills copied from Spider-Man and Captain America
SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SteveRogers

Stops at 10

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SteveRogers

@Shawnbaby said:

No Caption Provided

I rest my case.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman speed,agility,stamina,fighting styles (with pressure points)