AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By AMS
@TheFallenOne:  

Oh lawdy you just don't know when your out of your depth do you? 

I was going to bring my pimp out on you in the  Majestros vs Superman thread but it looks like this thead is as good as any to do it and I'm going to have to enroll you in the ''DR AMS'S: 12 STEP SELF HELP AND DETOX PROGRAMME FOR FANBOIS, TROLLS AND OUT OF THEIR DEPTH BATTLE DEBATERS'' right now for your own good.  

Part One of the 12 step program to cure your delusions. 

Step 1: The guy Darkseid absorbed wasn't even the real Time Trapper, Also the real TT survived COIE unharmed or affected in anyway and can hand out immortality. 

No Caption Provided

Step 2:  TT existed as soon as Time it's self began: 

No Caption Provided

Step 3: Parallax ''killing'' him the first time that he easily came back from now the key word here is ''ENTROPY'': 
No Caption Provided

Step 4: Sorry what was that you said? He can't do things under his own power and can only manipulate the time stream?  Here is making two of the strongest beings in DC brick their pants. 

No Caption Provided

+ To give you a scale of TT's power here in throwing Dead Suns about the Universe is the near the end of that issue:  
No Caption Provided

Step 5: Making Pre Crisis Superman look weak and helpless,  something YOU especially might want to take into account, especially as you love to bring up modern Superman turning Mageddon's gears as a yard stick of higher strength feat in the Majestic thread. P.S. If you don't know how Superman get's back to his own time and de-ages himself at the end of the issue I will tell you if you want to know but it in no way discredits this feat: 

No Caption Provided

Step 6 : Just incase after all this you think he can only affect the past timelines here he is pulling multiple legionaries into the future against their at will like Childsplay. 
No Caption Provided
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By AMS

Step 7: The 'small' feat as you put it off creating the Pocket Universe: Lets remember as well that Pocket Superboy and Matrix Supergirl both spawned from here.

No Caption Provided

Step 8: Scan speaks for it's self: 

No Caption Provided

Step 9: Another durability feat that he came out from unscathed.

No Caption Provided

Step 10:  He can affect the Multi-verse like when he plucked Superboy Prime out and became him in that time line and the parallel universes as stated in LO3W:
No Caption Provided

Step 11: Now you have even started to see the error of your ways and admit he is an Abstract entity in admitting his connection to Entrophy here is a further point on it at the bottom: 

No Caption Provided

Step 12 : Almost destroying reality over the years and destroying Legions era and restarting it without breaking a sweat: 

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TheFallenOne
@war of light_2814 said:
PREPARE YOURSELF TO BE STOMPED THAT'S WHAT YOU RECIEVE FROM TALKING ABOUT STUFF YOU KNOW NOTHING OF.
1I never said that2.It was pre-crisis which later retcon to be the controller .

So you basiccally Accept that he's an abstract ? 2.make no different we clearly see Entropy rift destroy everything

Stop making the things up.He did that by slice a fraction of time out of the timestream
Again stop making the things up.It's post-crisis  and yes It's that one.If you can't read it then go to my gallery.   You don't even realize that  Two of his feats you refered to are the same one So I  don't  understand  why I Should Debate at all Besides Hal become spectre in DoJ and depart in GL:rebirth That's  Before IC  Learn TT more?don't make me laugh the post alone make me sure that you got all that from wikipedia and the vine which,Ironically some of them was edited by me.If you don't know What you're talking about,then leave.

Haha. Cry out loud as much as you want fanboy. You can't prove anything. But let me explain several thing to you. 

First of all if someone has corporeal body that means that he can't be abstract. ABSTRACT = NON-CORPOREAL. SO TROLL THIS IS A BIG FAIL !!! 

And it was never stated that TT is abstract - SO YOU'RE MAKING THINGS UP !!! 

So far the only one making things up is you. You were lying that TT has taken universe out of Timestream. And facts are totaly different than your FAN FICTION. He only removed one timeline from Timestream, and that for sure isn't = as removing the universe. It can't be done since Timestream is where are all different timeline of said universe (past, present and future) 

And about Odin part.  Odin has far more feats on universal level than TT, PC Darkseid and Mordru combined. Wait they don't even have anything on universal level. My bad :-)) . TT regular feats consist of battleing and usually losing to Legion of Heroes in 30th century. And Odin could destroy them with flick of the finger. Odin always fights with skyfather and above enemies. 

SO FAR THE ONLY THING YOU PROVED WITH YOUR POST IS THAT YOU'RE A LIAR AND TROLL. SINCE YOU WERE SPAMING THIS THREAD WITH TOTALY OF - TOPIC THINGS. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BE GONE !!!
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TheFallenOne
@AMS said:
Step 7: The 'small' feat as you put it off creating the Pocket Universe: Lets remember as well that Pocket Superboy and Matrix Supergirl both spawned from here.

Step 8: Scan speaks for it's self: 

Step 9: Another durability feat that he came out from unscathed.

Step 10:  He can affect the Multi-verse like when he plucked Superboy Prime out and became him in that time line and the parallel universes as stated in LO3W:

Step 11: Now you have even started to see the error of your ways and admit he is an Abstract entity in admitting his connection to Entrophy here is a further point on it at the bottom: 

Step 12 : Almost destroying reality over the years and destroying Legions era and restarting it without breaking a sweat: 

@AMS said:
@TheFallenOne:  

Oh lawdy you just don't know when your out of your depth do you? 

I was going to bring my pimp out on you in the  Majestros vs Superman thread but it looks like this thead is as good as any to do it and I'm going to have to enroll you in the ''DR AMS'S: 12 STEP SELF HELP AND DETOX PROGRAMME FOR FANBOIS, TROLLS AND OUT OF THEIR DEPTH BATTLE DEBATERS'' right now for your own good.  

Part One of the 12 step program to cure your delusions. 

Step 1: The guy Darkseid absorbed wasn't even the real Time Trapper, Also the real TT survived COIE unharmed or affected in anyway and can hand out immortality. 

Step 2:  TT existed as soon as Time it's self began: 

Step 3: Parallax ''killing'' him the first time that he easily came back from now the key word here is ''ENTROPY'': 

Step 4: Sorry what was that you said? He can't do things under his own power and can only manipulate the time stream?  Here is making two of the strongest beings in DC brick their pants. 

+ To give you a scale of TT's power here in throwing Dead Suns about the Universe is the near the end of that issue:  

Step 5: Making Pre Crisis Superman look weak and helpless,  something YOU especially might want to take into account, especially as you love to bring up modern Superman turning Mageddon's gears as a yard stick of higher strength feat in the Majestic thread. P.S. If you don't know how Superman get's back to his own time and de-ages himself at the end of the issue I will tell you if you want to know but it in no way discredits this feat: 

Step 6 : Just incase after all this you think he can only affect the past timelines here he is pulling multiple legionaries into the future against their at will like Childsplay. 

Crap, crap and more crap. I see that you basicly copy-paste TT respect thread from KMC. And what is more important you don't even know what happened on those scans.  

- About Superman being powerless. He actually was only prevented to go to 30th century. That's because Time Trapper put Iron Curtain of Time which prevented Legion to go to 20th century and heroes from 20th century to go to 30th century 

- Gravity controling device used for hurling dead stars. And they stoped it. So this feat you posted only confirsm that TT has good toys with him, but actually lacks the power to do the feat himself and needs devices 

- For the Step 6 thank you very much since you just posted the scan which confirms that TT didn't destroy half of the galaxy (galaxy busting to which i was refering) with his own power.  

- Parallax killing him was already adressed. TT is the corporeal embodiment of Entropy he can't be killed by Entropy. 

- Haha step 9 ... Thor and Superman (post crisis) have far better durability feats than this. And note the words STAR  FAINTLY BURNING = star at the brink of becoming dead 

- Steps 10 and 12. Well dude this is where you TOTALY OWNED YOURSELF. THIS IS POST-ZERO HOUR STUFF. THE TIME TRAPPER THAT WE TALK ABOUT HERE IS PRE-ZERO HOUR. PRE ZERO HOUR TT AND POST ZERO HOUR TT AREN'T THE SAME CHARACTER. CHECK YOUR BELOVED RESPECT THREAD IF YOU DON'T BELIVE ME. THOSE TWO STEPS OF YOURS ONLY PROVE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ACTUALLY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT AND THAT YOU JUST POSTED RANDOM SCANS FROM RESPECT THREAD. HAHAHAH THIS IS EPIC EXAMPLE OF SELF- OWNAGE TROLL !!! And you should recheck step 12 since REality Destruction refers to events in Zero Hour (or what Parallax did, TT was felt responsible since he basicly alowed Parallax to achive his goals). Check the scan and see the reference panel. Another owning !!! 

- step 11 . This is another SELF-OWNAGE. This step actually confirms that TT can't be abstract since scan states that he is corporeal embodiment of entropy. And corporeal =/= abstract. I was about to post this scan to show to everyone the previus thing. This scan also confirms that Pre Zero Hour TT is only in PC Darkseid class (he is not equal to D, weaker actually). Fact is you and that troll war of light jusy posted "abstract thing" because in respect thread(from which you took scans) PC Darkseid is titled as abstract (and this is wrong). So you used ABC logic and puff Pre ZH TT is also abstract. This is PURE EXAMPLE OF POSTING FALSE INFO. SINCE NOTH PC DARKSEID AND PRE ZH TT HAVE NEVER BEEN STATED AS ABSTRACTS !!! 

-
other steps are totaly pointless 

Now with all this crap you posted you achived severa things. 

- you totaly owned yourself 
- you proved that you're a liar (posting false info). Actually to be more precise that you are just totaly uninformed and just post random scans from respect threads 
- you proved that you're what is known as ASS GOBLIN on this site (user Final Star 86 had this title before you). And this is because you have spammed this thread with totaly of topic things. TT is not in this fight. And you were the one to use him first - i was directly adressing feats of Parallax. But ASS GOBLINS do what they do... 

Eventually it apears that we have DR AMS'S FAILED PROGRAMME - which only proves how the worst kind of spammers(ASS GOBLINS) does the job. We have a practical example of agressive, rude and cocky aproach to debating which ends up in EPIC SELF-OWNAGE !!!
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said:

@war of light_2814 said:

PREPARE YOURSELF TO BE STOMPED THAT'S WHAT YOU RECIEVE FROM TALKING ABOUT STUFF YOU KNOW NOTHING OF.

So you basiccally Accept that he's an abstract ? 2.make no different we clearly see Entropy rift destroy everything

Stop making the things up.He did that by slice a fraction of time out of the timestream
Again stop making the things up.It's post-crisis  and yes It's that one.If you can't read it then go to my gallery.   You don't even realize that  Two of his feats you refered to are the same one So I  don't  understand  why I Should Debate at all Besides Hal become spectre in DoJ and depart in GL:rebirth That's  Before IC  Learn TT more?don't make me laugh the post alone make me sure that you got all that from wikipedia and the vine which,Ironically some of them was edited by me.If you don't know What you're talking about,then leave.

Haha. Cry out loud as much as you want fanboy. You can't prove anything. But let me explain several thing to you. 

OWW You can't even address to 80% of my post.Lalalalala
@TheFallenOne said:

First of all if someone has corporeal body that means that he can't be abstract. ABSTRACT = NON-CORPOREAL. SO TROLL THIS IS2 A BIG FAIL !!! 

If he represent of some concept Then he's an abstract plain and simple.Big fail ?That make me laugh someone who referred to 2 thing without even realize that it's the same one.

@TheFallenOne

said:

So far the only one making things up is you. You were lying that TT has taken universe out of Timestream. And facts are totaly different than your FAN FICTION. He only removed one timeline from Timestream, and that for sure isn't = as removing the universe. It can't be done since Timestream is where are all different timeline of said universe (past, present and future) 

First of all it isn't Timeline It's fraction of time second it is clearly state that That  the fraction of time contain entire as much planet and stars at the real Universe hence why I call it universe
@TheFallenOne said:

1And about Odin part.  1Odin has far more feats on universal level than TT, PC Darkseid and Mordru combined. Wait they don't even have anything on universal level. My bad :-)) .2 TT regular feats consist of battleing and usually losing to Legion of Heroes in 30th century. And Odin could destroy them with flick of the finger. Odin always fights with skyfather and above enemies. 

3SO FAR THE ONLY THING YOU PROVED WITH YOUR POST IS THAT YOU'RE A LIAR AND TROLL. 4SINCE YOU WERE SPAMING THIS THREAD WITH TOTALY OF - TOPIC THINGS. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BE GONE !!!

1 With more than 600 appearances few universal-nonsense didn't convinced me Odin at the level that he's usually show isn't that high.
2Again You fail  real TT fight Losh only few times and never had Consist loses like your claim.
3flagged 
4.I actually refered to trapper to bring the feat for Parallax.you bring it off topic by stating that Odin's far more imppressive feat.
Where the rest? did I just own you,fail one?
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheFallenOne
@war of light_2814 said:
@TheFallenOne said:

@war of light_2814 said:

First of all if someone has corporeal body that means that he can't be abstract. ABSTRACT = NON-CORPOREAL. SO TROLL THIS IS A BIG FAIL !!! 

If he represent of some concept then he's an abstract plain and simple . Remember the word embodiment
@TheFallenOne said:

@war of light_2814 said:

First of all it isn't Timeline It's fraction of time second it is clearly state that That  the fraction of time contain entire as much planet and stars at the real Universe hence why I call it universe I what about other parts Did I just own you,fail one?

First learn how to type then come and try to make a point.
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne: Some body just got own.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TheFallenOne
@war of light_2814 said:

Yep you're the one that got owned. Like I said learn to type it's somebody not SOME BODY. So far you have only proven that you deny things you don't like (in case of Odin). You haven't made any good point in order for me to analyze it and you were just overhyping feats and lying. And you flagged me for saying the truth !? Poor kid get outside a little bit. Anyway i return the favor since two of your most recent posts were clear atempts of provoking and spaming and there is no adressing to that just flagging.
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said:

@war of light_2814 said:

Yep you're the one that got owned. Like I said learn to type it's somebody not SOME BODY. So far you have only proven that you deny things you don't like (in case of Odin). You haven't made any good point in order for me to analyze it and you were just overhyping feats and lying. And you flagged me for saying the truth !? Poor kid get outside a little bit. Anyway i return the favor since two of your most recent posts were clear atempts of provoking and spaming and there is no adressing to that just flagging.
Who cares?It' Time Trapper Not Timetrapper.Who strart spamming?who's the one who bring Odin in?who's the one that response me wth meaningless post you can't address my point So you said learn how to type that's spamming.
I Bring trapper here because Parallax defeat him That's feat for Parallax so it's not spamming because it's something that could take for consideration to justify Parallax's level of Power UnlikeLearn how to type
Lastly,learn to speak of truth and discuss in  a mature way.
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By AMS
@TheFallenOne:  

Whooooooooooooosh reeled you in Hook Line And Sinker son!  

I know it's ZH Time Trapper we are talking about please don't disrespect my intelligence by saying it's on your level, every move and scan was picked for a certain reason to be explained: 

'' This is another SELF-OWNAGE. This step actually confirms that TT can't be abstract since scan states that he is corporeal embodiment of entropy. And corporeal =/= abstract.'' 
'' First of all if someone has corporeal body that means that he can't be abstract. ABSTRACT = NON-CORPOREAL. SO TROLL THIS IS A BIG FAIL !!!'' 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Oh lawdy that looks like a lot of  corporeal embodiments of abstracts to me and oh look one just got destroyed.....  

''- Haha step 9 ... Thor and Superman (post crisis) have far better durability feats than this. And note the words STAR  FAINTLY BURNING = star at the brink of becoming dead '' 

Funny you should say that.... 

No Caption Provided
 Yeah i'm sure Athena with her Class 40 strength max would really survive that...... 

Want me to pull out the other stompings from Legion and Superboy also Pre Crisis at that that TT laughed off?

You think that i'm stupid for posting post ZH scans and moan and try to discredit the kind of logic I use yet forget to contemplate the basics;  

If TT is a Universal threat to the legion, survived the COIE and the end of the Multiverse without any trouble, Is already credited as the Corporeal Embodiment Of Entrophy, has existed since Time in the universe began, Created the Pocket Dimenson and pulled out Pre Crisis Characters that continued to operate in the modern universe, Can still bend and manipulate time in the now single universe at his will like before, can choose to make anyone male or female from any time line in the Universe his dupe. Gave Extant trouble and helped overthrow his plans for taking over multiple time lines, Had to be killed by Parallax so he could start Zero Hour, Then to Post ZH admit that he has infinite pockets of time and call infinite number of Legions. Then Post Multiverse being brought back is now revealed to have access to all parallel universes in the multiverse to manipulate. 

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM doesn't it not seem like no matter what happens on a universal scale of their only being one universe or the Multi-verse that he has always been one of the most powerful characters regardless.  The fact is show me all of the Skyfathers replicating these feats TT, oh wait you can't only ODIN outclasses them convincing way.

And I've been a member of KMC, CBR and other sites for years so what's the problem if I used a few scans that I asked permission to use crybaby? I've got the almost the whole legion run in Black and White showcase volumes, Archives, Floppies, Hardcovers, Softcovers. I'm here to stay pal with plenty of scans still to come once you make up your feeble comeback. I haven't even started poking holes in your feeble knowledge of Agamotto yet LOL.

They where at hand to set up a point and they are posted in the way they are because I know how predictable out of their depth fanbois like you are and i've set you up for the hook line and sinker from my first post but errrrr thanks for the running commentary on what I already know. 

Again crying about Odin does NOTHING to improve your case lmao. 

Show us Odin level feats for these: 

But what was it you said? ''Time Trapper isn't even Skyfather level'' oh snappppppppppppppppp well it looks like those stupid out of context scans that I don't even understand what's going on in them show that Time Trapper > The majority of Marvel Skyfathers. 

Now tell us all crybabyone are Odin and Zeus the only Skyfathers in Marvel? Do those others not exist? Are they not Skyfathers.  So who has been lying this whole time little troll? Do you want me to quote your own words again and again?

Admit it, even if Time Trapper isn't a true abstract in your own words, TT clearly has abstract level powers. 

Also hypocrite, you cry and moan when other people ridicule your scans with you claiming they might be ''low showings'' but still count but yet try and debase my scans LOL.  

I mean all your talk about Odin, want me to pull this out on your crybaby? 

http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Golden_Apples_of_Idunn/Appearances
http://marvel.com/universe/Idunn  

Watch you cry oh boo hoo it doesn't matter if Odin is not truly Immortal..... 

Your whole trying to downplay Time Trapper and what it meant for Parrallax to destroy him has backfired on you. 

Once i've finished sparring with you in here I'm going to come destroy you in the Majestic Vs Superman thread, I've been content to sit and watch Buckshot rip you a new one but you better hope for your sake you have more than those few scans at your disposal.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TheFallenOne
@AMS said:
@TheFallenOne:  

Whooooooooooooosh reeled you in Hook Line And Sinker son!  

I know it's ZH Time Trapper we are talking about please don't disrespect my intelligence by saying it's on your level, every move and scan was picked for a certain reason to be explained: 

'' This is another SELF-OWNAGE. This step actually confirms that TT can't be abstract since scan states that he is corporeal embodiment of entropy. And corporeal =/= abstract.'' 
'' First of all if someone has corporeal body that means that he can't be abstract. ABSTRACT = NON-CORPOREAL. SO TROLL THIS IS A BIG FAIL !!!'' 

Oh lawdy that looks like a lot of  corporeal embodiments of abstracts to me and oh look one just got destroyed.....  

''- Haha step 9 ... Thor and Superman (post crisis) have far better durability feats than this. And note the words STAR  FAINTLY BURNING = star at the brink of becoming dead '' 

Funny you should say that.... 

Yeah i'm sure Athena with her Class 40 strength max would really survive that...... 

Want me to pull out the other stompings from Legion and Superboy also Pre Crisis at that that TT laughed off?

You think that i'm stupid for posting post ZH scans and moan and try to discredit the kind of logic I use yet forget to contemplate the basics;  

If TT is a Universal threat to the legion, survived the COIE and the end of the Multiverse without any trouble, Is already credited as the Corporeal Embodiment Of Entrophy, has existed since Time in the universe began, Created the Pocket Dimenson and pulled out Pre Crisis Characters that continued to operate in the modern universe, Can still bend and manipulate time in the now single universe at his will like before, can choose to make anyone male or female from any time line in the Universe his dupe. Gave Extant trouble and helped overthrow his plans for taking over multiple time lines, Had to be killed by Parallax so he could start Zero Hour, Then to Post ZH admit that he has infinite pockets of time and call infinite number of Legions. Then Post Multiverse being brought back is now revealed to have access to all parallel universes in the multiverse to manipulate. 

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM doesn't it not seem like no matter what happens on a universal scale of their only being one universe or the Multi-verse that he has always been one of the most powerful characters regardless.  The fact is show me all of the Skyfathers replicating these feats TT, oh wait you can't only ODIN outclasses them convincing way.

And I've been a member of KMC, CBR and other sites for years so what's the problem if I used a few scans that I asked permission to use crybaby? I've got the almost the whole legion run in Black and White showcase volumes, Archives, Floppies, Hardcovers, Softcovers. I'm here to stay pal with plenty of scans still to come once you make up your feeble comeback. I haven't even started poking holes in your feeble knowledge of Agamotto yet LOL.

They where at hand to set up a point and they are posted in the way they are because I know how predictable out of their depth fanbois like you are and i've set you up for the hook line and sinker from my first post but errrrr thanks for the running commentary on what I already know. 

Again crying about Odin does NOTHING to improve your case lmao. 

Show us Odin level feats for these: 

But what was it you said? ''Time Trapper isn't even Skyfather level'' oh snappppppppppppppppp well it looks like those stupid out of context scans that I don't even understand what's going on in them show that Time Trapper > The majority of Marvel Skyfathers. 

Now tell us all crybabyone are Odin and Zeus the only Skyfathers in Marvel? Do those others not exist? Are they not Skyfathers.  So who has been lying this whole time little troll? Do you want me to quote your own words again and again?

Admit it, even if Time Trapper isn't a true abstract in your own words, TT clearly has abstract level powers. 

Also hypocrite, you cry and moan when other people ridicule your scans with you claiming they might be ''low showings'' but still count but yet try and debase my scans LOL.  

I mean all your talk about Odin, want me to pull this out on your crybaby? 

http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Golden_Apples_of_Idunn/Appearances
http://marvel.com/universe/Idunn   Watch you cry oh boo hoo it doesn't matter if Odin is not truly Immortal.....   Your whole trying to downplay Time Trapper and what it meant for Parrallax to destroy him has backfired on you.  Once i've finished sparring with you in here I'm going to come destroy you in the Majestic Vs Superman thread, I've been content to sit and watch Buckshot rip you a new one but you better hope for your sake you have more than those few scans at your disposal.

Hahaha what pathetic post !!! All those scans you posted about marvel Cosmic Entites and non of the scan you posted contains word CORPOREAL. Only CONCEPTUAL. CONCEPTUAL =/=CORPOREAL. The amount of failure in this post is beyound any words to decribe !!! You're the definition of FAIL buddy !!! Ask every user you want and he/she will tell you that you're FAIL !!!
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By demifiend

ZH parallax beat spectre!! and recreate the multiverse!! 
agamotto stalemate pussy galactus... wow. 
parallax takes this.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheFallenOne
@war of light_2814 said:

Who cares?It' Time Trapper Not Timetrapper.Who strart spamming?who's the one who bring Odin in?who's the one that response me wth meaningless post you can't address my point So you said learn how to type that's spamming.
I Bring trapper here because Parallax defeat him That's feat for Parallax so it's not spamming because it's something that could take for consideration to justify Parallax's level of Power UnlikeLearn how to typeLastly,learn to speak of truth and discuss in  a mature way.

You started first. OWW You can't even address to 80% of my post.Lalalalala - those are your words and they for sure aren't mature. Also that's clear atempt of provocation. 

And who started first with all of this. Again you PREPARE YOURSELF TO BE STOMPED THAT'S WHAT YOU RECIEVE FROM TALKING ABOUT STUFF YOU KNOW NOTHING OF - your words. 

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO DISCUSS IN MATURE WAY ! 

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said:

@war of light_2814 said:

I Bring trapper here because Parallax defeat him That's feat for Parallax so it's not spamming because it's something that could take for consideration to justify Parallax's level of Power UnlikeLearn how to typeLastly,learn to speak of truth and discuss in  a mature way.

You started first. OWW You can't even address to 80% of my post.Lalalalala - those are your words and they for sure aren't mature. Also that's clear atempt of provocation. 

And who started first with all of this. Again you PREPARE YOURSELF TO BE STOMPED THAT'S WHAT YOU RECIEVE FROM TALKING ABOUT STUFF YOU KNOW NOTHING OF - your words. 

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO DISCUSS IN MATURE WAY ! 

Excuse me.where's Haha. Cry out loud as much as you want fanboy. You can't prove anything. But let me explain several thing to you.  ?
and Warning is not an insults or immature act (since your clearly know not what You're talking about)Throwing insults Is.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheFallenOne
@war of light_2814 said:
@TheFallenOne said:

Excuse me.where's Haha. Cry out loud as much as you want fanboy. You can't prove anything. But let me explain several thing to you.  ?
and Warning is not an insults or immature act (since your clearly know not what You're talking about)Throwing insults Is.

That came after your PREPARE sentance.  I know not what i'm talking about !? Well not knowing what talking about is your problem buddy. Anyway i don't intend on keep arguing with you who started first.
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said:
@war of light_2814 said:
@TheFallenOne said:

That came after your PREPARE sentance.  I know not what i'm talking about !? Well not knowing what talking about is your problem buddy. Anyway i don't intend on keep arguing with you who started first.
Again, that prepare sentence isn't an insults.
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said:

@AMS said:

1Hahaha what pathetic post !!! 2All those scans you posted about marvel Cosmic Entites and non of the scan you posted contains word CORPOREAL. Only CONCEPTUAL. CONCEPTUAL =/=CORPOREAL. The amount of failure in this post is beyound any words to decribe !!! You're the definition of FAIL buddy !!! Ask every user you want and he/she will tell you that you're FAIL !!!
1.another example of immature2all you do is play semantics you can't argue with vast majority of his post for someone who involved with vast  battle thread that contain cosmic characters you should  know that our term of Abstract(being) is reference to beings who represent  concept and he's just prove that those beings can be portray as corporeal.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TheFallenOne
@war of light_2814 said:
@TheFallenOne said:
@AMS said:

1Hahaha what pathetic post !!! 2All those scans you posted about marvel Cosmic Entites and non of the scan you posted contains word CORPOREAL. Only CONCEPTUAL. CONCEPTUAL =/=CORPOREAL. The amount of failure in this post is beyound any words to decribe !!! You're the definition of FAIL buddy !!! Ask every user you want and he/she will tell you that you're FAIL !!!
1.another example of immature2all you do is play semantics you can't argue with vast majority of his post for someone who involved with vast 
battle thread that contain cosmic characters you should know know that our term of Abstract(being) is reference to beings who represent  concept and he's just prove that those beings can be portray as corporeal.

He just spams this thread with pointless scans. And what both of you were doing so far is representing TT as abstract level - Galactus Eternity level. 

Furthere Abstracts in Marvel don't have physical body like TT. TT is corporeal. Also Entropy isn't concept. Entropy is basilcy a measurement ofr energy which can't ve transformed into work. On the other hand chaos, order, love, hate ... those are all concepts. 

There exist concept of entropy. The concept of entropy is defined phenomenologically by the second law of thermodynamics, which states that the entropy of an isolated system always increases or remains constant - copied from wikipedia. Or you can google for concept of entropy. 

Anyway this only proves that Entropy as itself isn't concept - so TT can't be abstract in nature nor can be abstract in power. 

Now if you question why i posted all of this -since it has nothing to do with actual comics, well point is that both you and AMS claimed that TT is abstract, and such thing was never stated in comics nor in handbooks. That was your speculation which i disaproved.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By blacharrt
@TheFallenOne: You totally owned in this Forum.  I have been reading all of the arguments. I have to say you know your stuff. Kudos.
@demifiend: You have posted the same stance about 3 or 4 times, stop trolling. Beyond your statement that Parallax wins you haven't stated any argument otherwise just the same stance over and over.  People know where you stand on the issue move along.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By demifiend
@blacharrt said:
@TheFallenOne: You totally owned in this Forum.  I have been reading all of the arguments. I have to say you know your stuff. Kudos.
@demifiend: You have posted the same stance about 3 or 4 times, stop trolling. Beyond your statement that Parallax wins you haven't stated any argument otherwise just the same stance over and over.  People know where you stand on the issue move along.
yes, you have say a lot too, im very impressive with your knowlegde. 
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By blacharrt
@demifiend: I don't need to weigh in on this fight, TheFallenOne has made the best argument here.
But then again you aren't really weighing in on the fight either, not in any real way but keep posting the same thing over and over and over again, making your point more irrelevant than the first time you posted it.
If you are going to take a side you should at least join the conversation but you don't.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By TheFallenOne
@blacharrt said:

Thanks mate !!!
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By demifiend
@blacharrt said:
@demifiend: I don't need to weigh in on this fight, TheFallenOne has made the best argument here. But then again you aren't really weighing in on the fight either, not in any real way but keep posting the same thing over and over and over again, making your point more irrelevant than the first time you posted it. If you are going to take a side you should at least join the conversation but you don't.
you are even more irrelevant, just appears to say   "  I have been reading all of the arguments and  TheFallenOne has made the best argument here."  its obvius you dont have nothing to  contribute here, just run and hide in the fallenone back.  great! nice actitude.  
monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By monarch2016

TT>>>>>>>>>>>marvel skyfathers combined

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By blacharrt
@demifiend: it's interesting you, you actually taking the time to defend yourself now and attempt to push me into this debate when you refused to participate in it yourself. It's very hypocritical of you.  I'm don't have an opinion simply because I don't really know much about both characters although I learned a lot about Parallax, due to TheFallenOne (to which you have to give credit where credit is due) The only knownledge i have of Agamotto is limited to his fight with Galactus, and the fact that all sorcerer supreme use his eye.

So in short i don't have enough information to be on one side or the other.  But you have firmly picked a side, and haven't defended it only trolled the same statement in different wording on pretty every page, not even attempting to expand on why you think the way you do, or depend it from theFallenOne argument.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By demifiend
@blacharrt said:
@demifiend: it's interesting you, you actually taking the time to defend yourself now and attempt to push me into this debate when you refused to participate in it yourself. It's very hypocritical of you.  I'm don't have an opinion simply because I don't really know much about both characters although I learned a lot about Parallax, due to TheFallenOne (to which you have to give credit where credit is due) The only knownledge i have of Agamotto is limited to his fight with Galactus, and the fact that all sorcerer supreme use his eye.  So in short i don't have enough information to be on one side or the other.  But you have firmly picked a side, and haven't defended it only trolled the same statement in different wording on pretty every page, not even attempting to expand on why you think the way you do, or depend it from theFallenOne argument.
ok, but i havent see a agamotto feat above recreating multiverse or beating spectre, you see. 
thats why i dont post a lot here. if you see my posts in other threads i ussually do that, im not going to debate when im pretty sure what im talking about.  
:).  
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By blacharrt
@demifiend: Then you have a lack of knowledge on Agamotto so why don't you just state that instead of saying over and over and over again that Parallax wins (and that you don't understand why this thread is still going) when you don't even know enough about the people battling.  Which brings me back to my original statement. You could ask someone instead of spamming or take the time to do the research.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By blacharrt
I'm not really going to address you, but keeping talking like that and you're going to get banned again.  It's only a matter of time.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#79  Edited By Final Arrow

Sorry you guys had to deal with that, I am on the case.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By demifiend
@Final Arrow said:

Sorry you guys had to deal with that, I am on the case.

dont worry, i expect blachartt doesnt take that too seriuosly, ist just that this trolls are too funny. 
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#81  Edited By Final Arrow

@demifiend: Don't quote in future, I had to remove your posts as well as it still contained his original post, just flag and ignore, don't feed them

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By blacharrt
@Final Arrow: Thank for the prompt response sir or madam
@demifiend: No I don't take him seriously at all, he was mad at me before because the debate wasn't going his way. *shrugs*  I have read some of your other post, so I know you know a lot about comic, i think i even posted in one of your rooms.
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By AMS

Really lol it's not exacatly hard. 

The 'Abstract' Death couldn't bring it's self back from ''death'' under it's own power after it's Corporeal Embodiment was 'destroyed', Entropy's Corporeal Embodiment did bring it's self back from Entropy after being 'destroyed'. 

QED.  Entropy > Death.

There goes the neighbourhood, at the very least Time Trapper has abstract level powers/ is an abstract.

AMS scores the touchdown.  

FailingOne this is just the start of your whooping boy.

No Caption Provided
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said: 
1.I'm glad you finally calm down and stop insulting. 
@TheFallenOne said:

@war of light_2814 said:

@TheFallenOne said:

@AMS said:

1.another example of immature2all you do is play semantics you can't argue with vast majority of his post for someone who involved with vast 
battle thread that contain cosmic characters you should know know that our term of Abstract(being) is reference to beings who represent  concept and he's just prove that those beings can be portray as corporeal.

He just spams this thread with pointless scans. And what both of you were doing so far is representing TT as abstract level - Galactus Eternity level. 

Nope,at I state it isn't pointless. And stop call others spaming beacause you can't find better argument.
@TheFallenOne said:

Furthere Abstracts in Marvel don't have physical body like TT. 2TT is corporeal. Also Entropy isn't concept. Entropy is basilcy a measurement ofr energy which can't ve transformed into work. On the other hand chaos, order, love, hate ... those are all concepts. 

I don't care what Entropy is in scientifical meaning.Entropy  is concept .2.TT can be non-corpereal
@TheFallenOne said:

1.so TT can't be abstract in nature nor2 can be abstract in power.  Now if you question why i posted all of this -since it has nothing to do with actual comics, 3well point is that both you and AMS claimed that TT is abstract, and such thing was never stated in comics nor in handbooks. That was your speculation which i disaproved.

1.he is 
2.and again he is 
3.Oh, come on man You'r the one who bring TT being entropy Idea in the very first place and Never state in handbook?that scan come from Who's who That's closest thing DC has to handbook.and you never Disprove it . Stop playing semantics you know what it is.
you claim change all the time and contradict in itself. 
@TheFallenOne
 said: 

He survived Entropy Rift because

he is corporeal embodiment of Entropy itself, 

not because he has universal durability. Further Entropy Rifts, that were used by Extant in Zero Hour, to delete timelines were not universe busters. Entropy rifts were just deleting timelines. Plus Entropy Rift that seamingly killed TT happened in the timeline - which was DCU at the end of time. Basicly that timeline wasn't deleted since there was no time to delete, and that's how ZH Parallax entered the Timestream.  

If he represent of something like this then he's abstract plain and simple it isn't hard to understand.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By TheFallenOne
@AMS said:

The 'Abstract' Death couldn't bring it's self back from ''death'' under it's own power after it's Corporeal Embodiment was 'destroyed', Entropy's Corporeal Embodiment did bring it's self back from Entropy after being 'destroyed'. 

QED.  Entropy > Death.

There goes the neighbourhood, at the very least Time Trapper has abstract level powers/ is an abstract.

Again meaningles post. And that little entertain you atempted to have with that new acount idiotslayer didn't end up as you planed. Don't worry you'll get banned pretty soon yourself. You even attacked user blacharrt who didn't, even reply to you, just becuase he backed me up ? Well your action just prove that you're one really desperate emo. Get a life ! 

Anyway on the side note so far you were just spaming this thread with meaningless posts. Face it you're unable to make a valid point !!!
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By TheFallenOne
@demifiend said:
@blacharrt said:
@demifiend: it's interesting you, you actually taking the time to defend yourself now and attempt to push me into this debate when you refused to participate in it yourself. It's very hypocritical of you.  I'm don't have an opinion simply because I don't really know much about both characters although I learned a lot about Parallax, due to TheFallenOne (to which you have to give credit where credit is due) The only knownledge i have of Agamotto is limited to his fight with Galactus, and the fact that all sorcerer supreme use his eye.  So in short i don't have enough information to be on one side or the other.  But you have firmly picked a side, and haven't defended it only trolled the same statement in different wording on pretty every page, not even attempting to expand on why you think the way you do, or depend it from theFallenOne argument.
ok, but i havent see a agamotto feat above recreating multiverse or beating spectre, you see. thats why i dont post a lot here. if you see my posts in other threads i ussually do that, im not going to debate when im pretty sure what im talking about.  :).  

First of all, Parallax never recreated the multiverse. During Zero Hour there was only one universe - original multiverse was destroyed in COIE. Parallax only atempted to recreate the universe in his image, but he ultimately failed to do so. And he couldn't do it until Gurardians told him how to restart the universe. So his feat is not as nearly as impressive as you represent it . 

Second, beating Spectre has nothing to do with winning this match (but it seems that you fail to realize that) 

Third the only one trolling here so far is you (exluding other parties). Not me or blacharrt. So i suggest that you watch your mouth a little bit. It doesn't matter if you're girl you're still gonna get flagged.  

Fourth since you have no knowledge on both Parallax(and pick him because he is DC character) and Agamotto i suggest taking blacharrt advice. 

AtheneOwnsYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By AtheneOwnsYou
@TheFallenOne said:
@AMS said:

QED.  Entropy > Death.

No Caption Provided

Again meaningles post. And that little entertain you atempted to have with that new acount idiotslayer didn't end up as you planed. Don't worry you'll get banned pretty soon yourself. You even attacked user blacharrt who didn't, even reply to you, just becuase he backed me up ? Well your action just prove that you're one really desperate emo. Get a life ! 

Anyway on the side note so far you were just spaming this thread with meaningless posts. Face it you're unable to make a valid point !!!
LOL. "desperate emo. Get a life!"  

LOL "  So i suggest that you watch your mouth a little bit. It doesn't matter if you're girl you're still gonna get flagged. " 

Maybe you should watch your mouth or you might just get flagged, FallenOne ;).  

Anywho, i can't decide who would win this, but it does give me some amazing laughs.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By demifiend
@AtheneOwnsYou:  

lol its nice to see how that guy fallenone is crazy trying to prove how agamotto wins, in any case he still fails.   
so much hostility around here! lol
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By recordkeeper

glad to see some not completely overrate ZH Hal... 
The big fanbys claim he's Multiversal... 

I think FallenOne is selling him low though...   

At "Best" ZH Hal is a Universal Power...
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said:
  Also Entropy isn't concept. Entropy is basilcy a measurement ofr energy which can't ve transformed into work. On the other hand chaos, order, love, hate ... those are all concepts. 

There exist concept of entropy. The concept of entropy is defined phenomenologically by the second law of thermodynamics, which states that the entropy of an isolated system always increases or remains constant - copied from wikipedia. Or you can google for concept of entropy.  Anyway this only proves that Entropy as itself isn't concept - so TT can't be abstract in nature nor can be abstract in power.  Now if you question why i posted all of this -since it has nothing to do with actual comics, well point is that both you and AMS claimed that TT is abstract, and such thing was never stated in comics nor in handbooks. That was your speculation which i disaproved.
Wikipedia backfired you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fundamental_physics_concepts
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Assman
@utotheg38 said:
My friend said parallax because blah,blah,ultimate entity (lol I know right?),blah,blah one shot superman blah,blah,blah.
You know, the fear entity wasn't even around back than, that's when the retcon came into effect with Rebirth.  ZH Parallax is Hal amped up to the tenth degree.  With that said, i'm leaning towards Aga.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Assman
@Boobster said:
@utotheg38 said:
@Boobster: Ok, I respect you're opinion but can you please explain, Thanks.
He had the power to rewrite the history of entire timelines of DC universe. I think it was because of him why Doomsday was brought back since he was in the Entropy, where the universe die.
Actually, it was Brainiac who brought back Doomsday (saved him from Entropy before he got eaten by the end of time, to be more precise).  If you've read Doomsday Wars, it's explained in there, where Brainiac gets his subordinate to go to the point where Superman and Waverider dump DD at the end of time, and as they leave, he sneakes in and retrieves DD before he's engulfed by entropy, and Brainiac briefly is able to inhabity DD's body.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By TheFallenOne
@war of light_2814 said:
@TheFallenOne said:

Wikipedia backfired you.

Haha. No you backfired yourself. You failed to realize that Entropy to which you refered is actually assemblage(category) of every page containing entropy which has to do something with physics. This includes thermodynamic entropy (who's part classical thermodynamical entropy we use in this debate), entropy in computer science and information tech, many hypotheisis about entropy (both thermodynamical and comp. science) ... 

We use here classical thermodynamical entropy, and from that page i did copy - paste - 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_(classical_thermodynamics

Anyway you said that you don't care what's Entropy's scietifical meaning. Dude you are trying to make me look funny, but you only made yourself look funny

@war of light_2814
said:
Nope,at I state it isn't pointless. And stop call others spaming beacause you can't find better argument.

I don't care what Entropy is in scientifical meaning.Entropy  is concept .2.TT can be non-corpereal
1.he is 
2.and again he is 
3.Oh, come on man You'r the one who bring TT being entropy Idea in the very first place and Never state in handbook?that scan come from Who's who That's closest thing DC has to handbook.and you never Disprove it . Stop playing semantics you know what it is.

If he represent of something like this then he's abstract plain and simple it isn't hard to understand.

You just won't except the truth. Don't well deny it as much as you want but you're wrong. It wasn't stated that TT is Abstract so therefore he isn't. You can deny thing about entropy(thermodynamical) as much as you want, but you want change anything. Also TT has never appeared in non-corporeal form. Who's who only stated that he is embodiment of Entropy and not abstract being. There are many characters in fiction which were titled as embodiments of destruction (for example Doomsday) but they have nothing abstract in their being - and are just physical super strong beings( again Doomsday for example). So you're logic is wrong. 

I can'r find better argument than AMS !? Don't make me laugh. You just back him up because,( just like you) he is against me in this debate. And guy didn't make any point at all. He doesn't know the difference between Pre Zero Hour and Post Zero Hour Time Trapper and i suppose to take him serious about Time Trapper !? Not to mention that he just post random scans and spams this thread with stupidity.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By TheFallenOne
@demifiend said:
@AtheneOwnsYou:   lol its nice to see how that guy fallenone is crazy trying to prove how agamotto wins, in any case he still fails.   so much hostility around here! lol

Girl don't spam this thread. You're unable to make any point so either don't participate in this debate (just watch) or be gone !
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By demifiend
@TheFallenOne said:
@demifiend said:
@AtheneOwnsYou:   lol its nice to see how that guy fallenone is crazy trying to prove how agamotto wins, in any case he still fails.   so much hostility around here! lol
Girl don't spam this thread. You're unable to make any point so either don't participate in this debate (just watch) or be gone !
when you have a better feat than beating spectre come back. ;) meanwhile you are wasting our precious time. 
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By TheFallenOne
@demifiend said:
when you have a better feat than beating spectre come back. ;) meanwhile you are wasting our precious time. 

Bravo !!! What ground breaking argument. But fact is that he really didn't beat him. He had one good shot and that's all. And why I waste your time ? You hope to find a boyfriend on this site and you are to busy replying to me so you don't have enough time for real work :-)))))))) ? I'm sorry it won't happen inn another thread :-))) .
AtheneOwnsYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By AtheneOwnsYou
@TheFallenOne said: 
@war of light_2814 said: 
@TheFallenOne said: 

@war of light_2814 said: 

Again stop making the things up.It's post-crisis  and yes It's that one.If you can't read it then go to my gallery.   You don't even realize that  Two of his feats you refered to are the same one So I  don't  understand  why I ShouldDebate at all Besides Hal become spectre in DoJ and depart in GL:rebirth That's  Before IC  Learn TT more?don't make me laugh the post alone make me sure that you got all that from wikipedia and the vine which,Ironically some of them was edited by me.If you don't know What you're talking about,then leave.

First of all if someone has corporeal body that means that he can't be abstract. ABSTRACT = NON-CORPOREAL. SO TROLL THIS IS A BIG FAIL !!! 

If he represent of some concept then he's an abstract plain and simple . Remember the word embodiment
@TheFallenOne said: 

@war of light_2814 said: 

Again stop making the things up.It's post-crisis  and yes It's that one.If you can't read it then go to my gallery.   You don't even realize that  Two of his feats you refered to are the same one So I  don't  understand  why I ShouldDebate at all Besides Hal become spectre in DoJ and depart in GL:rebirth That's  Before IC  Learn TT more?don't make me laugh the post alone make me sure that you got all that from wikipedia and the vine which,Ironically some of them was edited by me.If you don't know What you're talking about,then leave.

First of all if someone has corporeal body that means that he can't be abstract. ABSTRACT = NON-CORPOREAL. SO TROLL THIS IS A BIG FAIL !!! 

First of all it isn't Timeline It's fraction of time second it is clearly state that That  the fraction of time contain entire as much planet and stars at the real Universe hence why I call it universe I what about other parts Did I just own you,fail one?
First learn how to type then come and try to make a point.

@TheFallenOne said:
@demifiend said:
Bravo !!! What ground breaking argument. But fact is that he really didn't beat him. He had one good shot and that's all. And why I waste your time ? You hope to find a boyfriend on this site and you are to busy replying to me so you don't have enough time for real work :-)))))))) ? I'm sorry it won't happen inn another thread :-))) .
So many grammar errors, it really does hurt me.  

First learn how to type and then try and make a point.

Don't preach others about mistakes when you yourself make the same :). 

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#98  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Guys, keep this civil…if you don't stop insulting each other I'm going to lock up this thread.

This is supposed to be a debate, not a flame war.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or you can just ban the person who instigated this flame war, its not like he has already had 3  or so accounts banned for the exact same reason.
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said:

@war of light_2814 said:

@TheFallenOne said:

Wikipedia backfired you.

Haha. No you backfired yourself. You failed to realize that Entropy to which you refered is actually assemblage(category) of every page containing entropy which has to do something with physics. This includes thermodynamic entropy (who's part classical thermodynamical entropy we use in this debate), entropy in computer science and information tech, many hypotheisis about entropy (both thermodynamical and comp. science) ... 

We use here classical thermodynamical entropy, and from that page i did copy - paste - 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy_(classical_thermodynamics

Anyway you said that you don't care what's Entropy's scietifical meaning. Dude you are trying to make me look funny, but you only made yourself look funny

@war of light_2814

said:

1.he is 
2.and again he is 

You just won't except the truth. Don't well deny it as much as you want but you're wrong. It wasn't stated that TT is Abstract so therefore he isn't. You can deny thing about entropy(thermodynamical) as much as you want, but you want change anything. Also TT has never appeared in non-corporeal form. Who's who only stated that he is embodiment of Entropy and not abstract being.

There are many characters in fiction which were titled as embodiments of destruction (for example Doomsday) but they have nothing abstract in their being - and are just physical super strong beings( again Doomsday for example). So you're logic is wrong. 

Let's make it clear He was Titled by who's who In DCU  so that's official (differrent from DD)and it isn't hard to under stand can you tell what death mean yes you can can you see or touch it no you can't same thing happen for entropy so it's concept and being who represent of it  would be abstract being.and again he can be non coporeal like when he exist inside Mon-el's mind.

@TheFallenOne

said:

I can'r find better argument than AMS !? Don't make me laugh. You just back him up because,( just like you) he is against me in this debate. And guy didn't make any point at all. He doesn't know the difference between Pre Zero Hour and Post Zero Hour Time Trapper and i suppose to take him serious about Time Trapper !? Not to mention that he just post random scans and spams this thread with stupidity.

Because you didnt really argue aside from called him spamming really you stubborn prove to be very annoyace.
You still try to dodge most of point and post the samething over and over again.
also the links I post actually linked the page you copied from.