Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Is Deadpool Making His Way Into Ultimate Alliance 2?

• 56 results
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#51  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    Yaujtapool said:
    "Is DP in wolverine origins the game cause i just bought it today and i was wondering ."
    Yeah he's the last boss
    Avatar image for bobagentofhydra
    bobagentofhydra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By bobagentofhydra
    War Killer said:
    "Yaujtapool said:
    "Is DP in wolverine origins the game cause i just bought it today and i was wondering ."
    Yeah he's the last boss"
    Is he a playable character?
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    bobagentofhydra said:
    "War Killer said:
    "Yaujtapool said:
    Yeah he's the last boss"
    Is he a playable character?"
    As far as I know he isn't, but I could be wrong and I just beat the game yesterday sooooo who knows whta I'll unlock today
    Skellex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Skellex

Deadpool was awesome in the last one. No! Don't let Raven make the Deadpool game! In the Wolverine game - he has no more than a sentence and he was extremely serious ¬_¬ Not even a joke or two...

Magnus/Murdock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Magnus/Murdock

I heard that there's going to be two more characters revealed this month. They hinted "power runs in the family" so, I'm guessing Wanda and Pietro

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Skellex said:
    "Deadpool was awesome in the last one. No! Don't let Raven make the Deadpool game! In the Wolverine game - he has no more than a sentence and he was extremely serious ¬_¬ Not even a joke or two..."
    Yeah even in Flash Backs he didn't say anything funny, and what senticed did he say I don't even remmember him saying anything, but that part with him in Africa was sweet!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.