Follow

Damian Wayne

Character » Damian Wayne appears in 1895 issues.

Damian Wayne is the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul. Trained by the League of Assassins all his life, Damian joined his father’s side in the war against crime by becoming the fifth Robin.

If Jason Tod didn't try to kill him would they get close?

Rell127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rell127

I was thinking about it the other day Jason and Damian are very similar when it comes to dealing with bad guys. I was thinking if those 2 were to have gotten off on a better foot what would have happened?

luckydomino1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By luckydomino1

this actully sparked an idea in my head what if damian and jason gets close because they both like to kill criminals and damian then leaves bruce for jason gets rid of the robin costume and picks up a new one would make for and awesome story but give 1 maybe two years when hes older this would make for great story but i dont see this happening

Rell127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rell127

Good thought I was the only one thinking maybe this could happened. I was saying this because it makes sense on so many levels. The only thing stopping it is the fact Jason tried to kill Damian and, I don't think Damian will trust me but then again he was raised different and to except one's brother to try and kill him.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

No, Damian is to arrogant, he see's Jason as a failure and not worthy of his time also as you said they are pretty smiler in some ways which I think would make them clash.  

Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
    yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@luckydomino1: I think if Damien were to leave Bruce for Jason, it would only be to prove to Jason that he can be a better Red Hood than him. Damien would learn all the tricks and trade that Jason has to offer (e.g. the location of the allcast) and then hand him over to the cops or betray him to mobs and return to Bruce to complete his training. All while pretending to be a double agent working for Bruce's goals for the future of Gotham, but in reality, is waiting for Bruce to eveutally step down as Batman and become his version of the caped crusader.

Rell127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rell127

@yumyumbubblegum: That will probably wont happened until DC decides to retire Bruce by truly killing him.

worldFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By worldFlash

I think that Damian will join Jason's crusade and eventually when he matures realize that this is wrong and he should not lay judgment upon others

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By entropy_aegis

Nope,not after this Nobody storyline.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By daredevil21134

@entropy_aegis said:

Nope,not after this Nobody storyline.

hehehe

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By redhood21

He doesnt respect succesful robins i dont think he respects Jason. Itd be cool, but not a likely team up. Besides hes got Scarlet...maybe...?

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BatteredArmor

You assume Jason would be the only one trying to do the killing here

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By jrock85

I can't imagine them getting along with each other.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By htb106

I think that they are very similar but Damian has a bit more loyalty to Bruce so he probably wouldn't betray him for Jason.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By darktiger

@luckydomino1 said:

this actully sparked an idea in my head what if damian and jason gets close because they both like to kill criminals and damian then leaves bruce for jason gets rid of the robin costume and picks up a new one would make for and awesome story but give 1 maybe two years when hes older this would make for great story but i dont see this happening

maybe

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By X9

Well...they worked pretty well together till Damian found out Wing Man was Jason so...this might shake him a little.

Plus, Jason doesn't seem to hate the boy.

Though lately I'm more concerned about that whole "you must go back to Talia" thing...

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JasonTodd13

They are not similar, Damian is a murderer, he murders people because he enjoys it and has a bloodlust, Jason however kills criminals for the right reasons, as he is an antihero and hes still saving people from the scum of Gotham by ridding the scum out permanently. They would never be close, Damian is a living example of a person that Jason needs to kill, as Damian is a villain and just as bad as any common murderer in gotham.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rell127 said:

I was thinking about it the other day Jason and Damian are very similar when it comes to dealing with bad guys. I was thinking if those 2 were to have gotten off on a better foot what would have happened?

Jason's entire history would have to be changed for them to have gotten off on a better foot, because Damian sees him as a complete failure. I mean, when going over the history of the Robin's he even referred to Todd as "the wrong candidate" for the job.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By TDK_1997

Nope.

RedHood22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RedHood22

While they can work well together, Damian does not respect Jason. It's like everyone is saying, Damian views Jason as unworthy and as a failure. Bummer, eh?

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FatihBATMAN

@luckydomino1 said:

good lord, that would be a sick combo :D!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.