CaV Thundergodswrath vs CadenceV2 (Voting Open)

• 78 results
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided

Thundergodswrath using Thor

No Caption Provided

CadenceV2 using Kurama, Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Hiei.

• Death or KO.
  • No BFR.
  • Standard Gear.
  • In Character.
  • Battle in the Rain Forest on Earth.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sweet. :D so many good CAVs XD

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By New_World_Order
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Carter_esque

sweet. :D so many good CAVs XD

This is gonna be good.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By SMXLR8

http://www.tetchi.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/dis-gon-be-good.gif

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@thundergodswrath: Well first thing I need to explained is Kurama, Hiei, and Yusuke are s Class Demons. Kuwabara is a A Class being.

What is in the class system.

S Classes are hinted as planet killers.

S Classes are planetary killers. Not with one blow per say, just can destroy more than countries when unleashing their power.

Here Yuske nearly breaks the City Size Battlefield by flexing! This Battlefield is the Size of Tampa Bay City easy!

Yuske Spirit Gun leaves a 500 foot deep Gash way over the Horizen.

Yuske Spirit Gun as a way weaker B Class Demon was City Busting in size.

Here is a Spirit Gun that reaches into Orbit.

Here Yuske Blows away another super large Mountain, not a small one, a large one.

Strength Speed and power of a S Class Demon.

Here the weaker S Class Sensui had to hold his power back to not damage the earth, which Yusuke notes and says. Why would he hold back his power? Because he was afraid of damaging the Planet with his Aura.

No Caption Provided

Yuske is busting Mountains with a punch.

No Caption Provided

Yuske and sensuis are so powerful, they makes Tornadoes with their Punches.

No Caption Provided

Sensui as a S Class and busting Mountains with a punch could not kill the A Class Kurama, Kurabara, or Hiei in a 10 minuet beat down. The Durability os a S Class is proven far greater as Yuske fought 3 days straight against more power demon before giving in rather than the mere hour vs A Classes.

As S Classes their Durability is far greater.

The weak S Class Sensui remains unaffected by the Japan Earthquaking energy of Koenma with ease.

Hiei gets some bruise ribs from a attack with the force of a Nuke.

Yuske fights 3 days straight against the most powerful S Class demon before losing!

More proof of A class to S Class power.

No Caption Provided

King Yamma is a mere A Class demon of the Spirit Plane and his power is so great when he throws Temper tantrums the effects of that power is felt in the more fragile Human Plane as terrible natural disasters and 6.0 earthquakes!

Now with that in mind. This guy is so powerful yet S class demons are proven by far stronger.

The Only defense Spirit World has for Earth is not strength of Offense, but Defense.

There is a reason why Demon plane is hundreds times more vast than the earth Plane, it is to contain the power and energies of the S Class Demons there.

No Caption Provided

Even Genkai states Yususke can wreck the planet.

So you see, it is pretty clear a powerful S Class, or even A Class demon trumps most of the Marvel big leagues guys. Thor is one of their biggest for sure, but he is basically fighting against 4 Hulks here in stats.

Not even Including the special powers and abilities they all possesses. Thor has not only the problem with strength and Durability Stats, but speed as well!

Dat Speed Bro!

Yuske moves so fast that he can Speed Blitz A and S Class demons in a near instant.

Well, here is some good math calcs.

Sensui Speed (Which was inferior to Yuske's in the battle) was Around Mach 50+

Then Yuske after training more than doubling his power for the 3 Kings Saga.

Here is one. Mach 357. Seems high?

Here is another lowballing at Mach 102.

Fact is Yuske is clearly between Mach 100+ during 3 Kings arc.

Hiei and Kuarama are also all on the same level. Hiei being the fastest do to his feats always being superior no matter how far along they come in power, and Kurama being the slowest of the S Classes by only a small margin. Kuwabara is at least Mach 2+ by feats which is ok.

Fact is they are all too fast for Thor to follow as he has trouble with Quicksilver, Spider Man, and even Wolverine speeds. Even Cap mentions how slow Thor is on average.

So I can see him not having any real chance to counter at all.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: This should be interesting.

To be honest Thor would wreck any 2 of these beings alone but as 4 this will obviously be troublesome as they will come from all angles, also no offense but you might be overestimating your team here, to say they outclass Marvel's top high class beings is an overstatement, neither do I believe that they have the same physical stats as the Hulk. Even with those scans presented, although I won't get into that.

Thor's striking power is so much above they'res that if anyone of them engage him hand to hand they will get mauled easily. Yes they can hang with him for a little but he is just too strong for them. He's always been able to perform feats like the ones they have and more. Since win is by death or KO than i'm guessing it's morals off, so he will show no restraint. I haven't seen anything to suggest that they can tank one or two shots from Mjolnir. I believe Yusuke and Hiel are going to be the most difficult to put down, but Thor has ways around them. Just to remind you how strong Thor and his striking power is i'll post some feats. ( Might be in the wrong order )

Here we have Thor fighting an undead Asgardian who proceeds to choke Thor which obviously enrages him. So he punches the zombie Asgardian so hard he's sent hovering into above the planet in space. This just shows how hard Thor can punch with just his fist. People always believe Thor is physically weak without Mjolnir compared to other's of his tier, but that is incorrect as I've just shown you. What makes things worst Thor almost always hits stuff with Mjolnir, and seeing how powerful his hits are when he's enraged, well my next scan shall show the devastation of that.

A morals off Thor strikes so hard that hitting a being who is extremely durable and can take it ( which no one on your team can ) results in the force reaching distant planets and cracking them. That is insane power, that's like say Yusuke punching a mountain in Canada and than the Great Wall Of China feels the impact. I don't think I need to say more. One hit like this on anyone on your team and their out.

interesting enough a moon actually gets devastated by the attack, and Thor is sent to save the creatures that inhabit the world, so what does he do? He uses his lightning manipulation and earth manipulation as it seems to mend the planet back together. This could be useful in two ways. One being, Thor can easily send storms to cover the area of a moon so unless they speed out of that area, there going to get electrified. His earth manipulation can also help hit the team off their feet. Yes I have a scan of Thor using it offensively, and I will only use it if you want me to show you.

I think you got the idea that when it comes to striking feats Thor has them beat by miles.

One thing I find impressive about your team is there energy projection which could get the better of Thor since he is out-numbered. He does have what it takes to out blast any of them in an energy blast battle ( DBZ style,lol ) Together that will be troublesome seeing how if they all attack at once it would be hard for Thor to muster up a blast capable of counting all of they'res, not to mention if they attack at different angles he can;t block or counter all of them. So what can Thor do against energy blasts that are going to be perplexing? He absorbs them. Which is something Thor has done as close as Thor God Of Thunder #11 against Gorr The God Butchers god bomb. Yes Thor did this with two Mjolnir's but it does not change the outcome, as he still absorbed a bomb which can kill a gods in the universe. If one Mjolnir could even absorb a quarter of that than that would mean it could absorb the combined assault of your team easily. To make things simple energy blasts will only be absorbed...

and fired right back!

Now on to durability which Thor also outclasses them in. Were talking about a being who has fought Gorr in a star, and has tanked blasts from beings which would kill most in his caliber. Your team hasn't tanked physical strikes of this magnitude, and once they are hit their will be no adapting as it will be too late as a hit will highly weaken them or kill them. One thing is for sure, they seem to be more durable on the physical side compared to the energy blasting side which will help them slightly against someone like Thor, although the outcome won't change. I don't know too much on your team but I heard that guy with the sword can cut through almost anything with his sword. I don't know if that's true, but it is still to be overlooked as it will make him more of a threat that the others. Thor will be on the constant end of blocking with Mjolnir if it can pierce his skin, but i'll wait until you confirm that. I honestly believe Yusuke has the best chance of tanking a hit to be honest based off what I've seen on the character. Thor's durability is probably going to be the second hardest thing from them to get around.( other than his striking power )

First scan is Death Seed Sentry flying through space at speeds which even Thor can't comprehend and than crashing Thor into the planet at insane speeds. Remember Sentry was flying multiple times faster than light through space and than crashes Thor into a planet. This would do a hell lot of damage to most beings of Thor's level seeing how fast and hard he hit, yet Thor doesn't seem too hurt by it. He is than punched by the Sentry so hard that he is sent hurling through the air with by nariation " the impact was felt across the world". That being said Thor is still not knocked out by a punch that is felt across the planet, and gets up again. This shows he has great endurance and durability.

Even in regards to energy blasts, Thor is just as every bit durable. A blast from Surfer on a weakened Thor ( Hurt by the World Tree ) still doesn't seem to nothing as he stands there hand on without moving. If you look closely, all Surfer's blast really did was cause Thor to rise, but when it was over he landed right back with no apparent damage. So as I've shown it will be difficult for them to injure Thor physically or energy wise.

The next part of that last scan comes into speed, which is not as you may think. Thor reacting and hitting thing's like you would see Wonder Woman doing. No it's different. Based off past debates with you reaction speed has always been something you hold in high regard, and based of your teams speed and Thor's well...size I believe you will try to use it every way as an advantage. Thor's way of hitting them will be Mjolnir, if you look in the scan you can see Mjolnir coming at Silver Surfer at great speeds. He actually sees Mjolnir coming and before he finishes saying his sentence he is struck. Many may think that Surfer was blindsided, but it did come right in front of him and seeing the speeds he usually moves at that shouldn't have been a problem.

I am not going to be "that guy" and try to prove Thor is better in every way when he's not. In reaction speed the team should be above him, although that does not mean he cannot him, no,no,no. He has hit faster, and he will do so here. He can go for a bull rush which in my opinion is instant death to anyone on your team as Thor will fly at them with great speeds possibly faster than light and strike them down with Mjolnir front and foward and crashes into them. I don't think they can do much to something moving at that speed.

Thor may be slower than them, but Mjolnir is faster. It can make up for what Thor cannot. Although I don't like when people say this, it honestly gets me irritated every time I here it."

Fact is they are all too fast for Thor to follow as he has trouble with Quicksilver, Spider Man, and even Wolverine speeds. Even Cap mentions how slow Thor is on average." That is not true at all and is something people use to get an advantage when debating against Thor as he usually outclasses almost every other being in his level with his power. Yes I agree he's not the fastest, but that statement is just too much. First of all Spider-Man and Wolverine have made mockery of so much super powered beings that it is not fair everyone picks on Thor's one battle when it happens. What I find so funny is that the people who bring this statement into play don't know that the Thor who got blitzed was Masterson Thor. ( You probably knew that ) He is a lot weaker than Thor, and less skilled. To make things certain let me show you how two fights went between Thor and Spider-Man.

First Eric Masterson VS Spider-Man

Him being able to even push Thor around like that is weird.

But now look how regular Thor deals with him.

No Caption Provided

VAST DIFFERENCE!

It's late, and to be honest I believe I will finish this in the morning,so please don't make a counter until I post the second half.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great openers and I`m looking forward to what comes next!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By New_World_Order

@cadencev2: Okay here is my second half.

So you see how Masterson and the Odinson do stuff differently, something like that could never happen to Thor. Yes as i've said many times already he's not as fast as other characters, but he's not as slow as he's made out to be. All I see is people grabbing feats which were not him or not his best day, like every other comic character has. How come no one calls out Hulk being able to tag Silver Surfer in every encounter they had, or General Elling being able to tag Superman, or even Mongul a Green Lantern?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but just answer this. Which character has fought Wolverine and hasn't go stabbed just to make him look good? I think this is a load of PIS, and felt like a Wolverine VS Hulk setup, but whatever i'll give you that one.

Also that Captain America issue where he says Thor is slow makes me laugh because again it was ERIC MASTERSON. He is not equal to Thor, just because he has his powers look at this now and you be the judge.

Here Captain America says Masterson is slow, and than we have the real Thor dodging Masterson with ease. He says Thor has the strength advantage and that he cannot seem to tag him. Even though he has Mjonlir and Thor does not. This is the second instance I've shown the difference in their power.

I don't have anything to say about the Quicksilver instance, although yeah it does show how Thor can tag foes who move faster running than he can.

1. Thor has even caused Hela to flee, because she cannot touch him. She even says his speed is beyond comparison ( who is someone who has always been swift, especially with her sword )
  2. We also have Adam Warlock a being who remarks he moves as fast as lightning

Here I have some scans of Thor deflecting things that are moving at fast speeds, something that will allow him to hold up against the team in this battle.

1. Deflects a bull-rushing Hyperion
  2. Sentry tries the same tactic, and receives the same

Even without Mjolnir we see just how fast Thor can punch Fenris and Loki ( at the same time ) blitzing the hell out of either of them. A sneak attack from Fenris does nothing, and he beats them so fast that his begin to smoke up ( clear indication that he was punching pretty darn fast ) He does this without Mjolnir.

If Thor cannot seem to tag any of them, and fails with all these other styles of tagging them ( which i'm most certain he won't ) he can always unleash a omni-direction or landscaping destroying blast which will devastate everything in the area, your team won't know what he's doing, so they may not move far enough. Let's see anyone of them escape or survive this.

No Caption Provided

Well to be honest I think I over did it with my opener, but meh, it was worth it. Never been in a debate for a while, and this just reminded me how fun it is. :P

Your turn.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nice debate so far.

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm watching this thread

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#17  Edited By Lvenger

I really want to correct the combat speed fallacies that are worryingly present in this debate but that isn't my place. So far it isn't so bad in all honesty.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Experio
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@thundergodswrath:

To be honest Thor would wreck any 2 of these beings alone but as 4 this will obviously be troublesome as they will come from all angles, also no offense but you might be overestimating your team here, to say they outclass Marvel's top high class beings is an overstatement, neither do I believe that they have the same physical stats as the Hulk. Even with those scans presented, although I won't get into that.

Fair enough, however YYH team has done more damage on average than Namor, Savage Hulk, The Wrecking Crew, Kurse, Juggernaut, Iron Man, and many more high tiers ever shown on panel, and they all gave Thor a hard time.

Thor's striking power is so much above they'res that if anyone of them engage him hand to hand they will get mauled easily. Yes they can hang with him for a little but he is just too strong for them. He's always been able to perform feats like the ones they have and more. Since win is by death or KO than i'm guessing it's morals off, so he will show no restraint. I haven't seen anything to suggest that they can tank one or two shots from Mjolnir. I believe Yusuke and Hiel are going to be the most difficult to put down, but Thor has ways around them. Just to remind you how strong Thor and his striking power is i'll post some feats. ( Might be in the wrong order )

I put down In character as in Morals on.

Thor rarely goes all out on anyone he fights whether it be the Wrecker, Namor, or Hulk. Fact is Thor holds back alot it seems or is overhyped. one of the two. YYH team can tank Mountain Busting attacks over and over again with little damage. They can withstand Thor who on average has trouble with all the characters I named above.

Here we have Thor fighting an undead Asgardian who proceeds to choke Thor which obviously enrages him. So he punches the zombie Asgardian so hard he's sent hovering into above the planet in space. This just shows how hard Thor can punch with just his fist. People always believe Thor is physically weak without Mjolnir compared to other's of his tier, but that is incorrect as I've just shown you. What makes things worst Thor almost always hits stuff with Mjolnir, and seeing how powerful his hits are when he's enraged, well my next scan shall show the devastation of that.

That is cool, yet Yusuke did this same feat only 20 times batter.

He punches in a blitz 30+ S Class Demons into space.

Heck Sensui who is far weaker than Yuske was punching Mountains apart.

The Weaker Sensui's punch is more powerful than the strongest blows of Savage Hulk or Hercules!

This is the power output of Yusuke and possibly Hiei.

A morals off Thor strikes so hard that hitting a being who is extremely durable and can take it ( which no one on your team can ) results in the force reaching distant planets and cracking them. That is insane power, that's like say Yusuke punching a mountain in Canada and than the Great Wall Of China feels the impact. I don't think I need to say more. One hit like this on anyone on your team and their out.

interesting enough a moon actually gets devastated by the attack, and Thor is sent to save the creatures that inhabit the world, so what does he do? He uses his lightning manipulation and earth manipulation as it seems to mend the planet back together. This could be useful in two ways. One being, Thor can easily send storms to cover the area of a moon so unless they speed out of that area, there going to get electrified. His earth manipulation can also help hit the team off their feet. Yes I have a scan of Thor using it offensively, and I will only use it if you want me to show you.

I think you got the idea that when it comes to striking feats Thor has them beat by miles.

This is cool, and neat feat, yet totally so far High end feat for Thor than his average. I cannot stress enough how often Thor has trouble dealing with foes far far less than Gorr.

So what gives? A Simple High End feat of strength? Or is this the Average, which it is nowhere near the average, feat?

One thing I find impressive about your team is there energy projection which could get the better of Thor since he is out-numbered. He does have what it takes to out blast any of them in an energy blast battle ( DBZ style,lol ) Together that will be troublesome seeing how if they all attack at once it would be hard for Thor to muster up a blast capable of counting all of they'res, not to mention if they attack at different angles he can;t block or counter all of them. So what can Thor do against energy blasts that are going to be perplexing? He absorbs them. Which is something Thor has done as close as Thor God Of Thunder #11 against Gorr The God Butchers god bomb. Yes Thor did this with two Mjolnir's but it does not change the outcome, as he still absorbed a bomb which can kill a gods in the universe. If one Mjolnir could even absorb a quarter of that than that would mean it could absorb the combined assault of your team easily. To make things simple energy blasts will only be absorbed...

and fired right back!

Mjolnir is indeed capable of absorbing the spirit attacks. However his Speed Reaction and ability to counter all 4 characters is much to be debated.

Now on to durability which Thor also outclasses them in. Were talking about a being who has fought Gorr in a star, and has tanked blasts from beings which would kill most in his caliber. Your team hasn't tanked physical strikes of this magnitude, and once they are hit their will be no adapting as it will be too late as a hit will highly weaken them or kill them. One thing is for sure, they seem to be more durable on the physical side compared to the energy blasting side which will help them slightly against someone like Thor, although the outcome won't change. I don't know too much on your team but I heard that guy with the sword can cut through almost anything with his sword. I don't know if that's true, but it is still to be overlooked as it will make him more of a threat that the others. Thor will be on the constant end of blocking with Mjolnir if it can pierce his skin, but i'll wait until you confirm that. I honestly believe Yusuke has the best chance of tanking a hit to be honest based off what I've seen on the character. Thor's durability is probably going to be the second hardest thing from them to get around.( other than his striking power )

First scan is Death Seed Sentry flying through space at speeds which even Thor can't comprehend and than crashing Thor into the planet at insane speeds. Remember Sentry was flying multiple times faster than light through space and than crashes Thor into a planet. This would do a hell lot of damage to most beings of Thor's level seeing how fast and hard he hit, yet Thor doesn't seem too hurt by it. He is than punched by the Sentry so hard that he is sent hurling through the air with by nariation " the impact was felt across the world". That being said Thor is still not knocked out by a punch that is felt across the planet, and gets up again. This shows he has great endurance and durability.

Even in regards to energy blasts, Thor is just as every bit durable. A blast from Surfer on a weakened Thor ( Hurt by the World Tree ) still doesn't seem to nothing as he stands there hand on without moving. If you look closely, all Surfer's blast really did was cause Thor to rise, but when it was over he landed right back with no apparent damage. So as I've shown it will be difficult for them to injure Thor physically or energy wise.

I agree completely. I think Yusuke can harm Thor with his attacks, but not put him down.

However this is where the fun starts on why my team can win. How can my team win? By harming Thor via cutting and slashing moves more so than Energy or Physical.

1-2) Thor Bleeding from Destroyer Spike fist.

3) Wolverine nearly takes Odin Thor's arm off.

4) Another major cut from Wolverine across the face as a warning.

5) Stabbed through by Black knight.

6) Stabbed through by Hela.

Thor can be harmed by powerful slashing weapons. All my team beside Yusuke have cutting weapons.

Hiei wields a razor edge sword strong enough to withstand 100 toner blows. He is also a expert swordsmen. Here is some examples of that sword.

1-2) Hiei slices and dices this demon so fast that the demon falls apart in delay reaction.

3-4) 8 Hands is a durable Demon that deflects the blows of the blades attacks of Kurama and Hiei. That is until Hiei is able to get a full on swing that cuts 8 Hands in half.

Hiei as a S Class Demon is curable enough to tank his own blade and the strength behind it to a degree.

That is durability, but it still cuts, and then he again effortlessly slices and dices with full swing one.

Now his sword as powerful as it is can be amped with Dragon of the Darkness Flame. This is a unique ability that IMO even Thor could not withstand.

On top of his minor fore powers, he has the most impressive Black Dragon.

The Black Dragon is a attack that burns anything it touches. Even Hiei, who is Fire Proof, had his arm was burned so badly that Kuruma stated he would never be able to use it again. Also shown how powerful is Zeru, a master of all things fire, was hopeless to even control or prevent from being incinerated by the Black Dragon.

Hiei as a B Class not only mastered this skill, but uses it regularly in attacks.

1-2) Hiei uses it to kill hundreds of C Class Demons in a blow. It then chases S Class Sensui who was force to dispell the summon Dragon with his Holy Chi.

3-5) Hiei incinerates the Master of Fire Zeru.

6-8) Hiei uses it on Bui who is a top B Class Demon and right beneath Toguro in overall power. Bui only hope was to use most of his Demon Energy to turn the Dragon away from him.

Hiei can also use the Black Dragon Flame as a extension for his sword. Like he does to Peach Boy who became immune to every attack he had. Hiei still could not use the Dragon directly as his arm was so badly burned. However he did channel it into a Sword Form.

Immune to Swords.

Immune to Fire.

He becomes immune to cutting, immune to fire. He has become immune to the 2 main damage types of Hiei. So Hiei uses the Dragon as a Sword Attack.

It cuts Peach boy to pieces, by passing both Immunities.

Not only this Black Dragon a form of attack, it is also a form of enhancement in stats.

No Caption Provided

Which greatly shows as he effortlessly beats down Bui and puts up a fight against S Class Sensui.

Dragon of the Darkness flame can be used in three ways as shown. As a fire attack that I doubt Thor can survive given Fire Proof Demons are killed by it. Only his absorbing the attack will help against it. However Hiei can use it on his sword to slice Thor like a bad piece of fruit, or use it on himself to make himself more powerful to the Nth degree.

Next we have Kurabara. Kurabara uses a spirit Sword that has many unique uses. Like deflecting energy attacks.

He can also Extend it.

Neat tricks, the real trick however is his swords special ability.

Kurabara has a Dimension Cutting sword that he can use at Super Sonic Mach Speeds.

Cuts through this Dimensional Demon.

Cuts through this Dimensional Barrier.

Cuts through this Dimensional water being.

Cuts though Dimensions for Teleporting.

So Thor is not tanking that at all. He has no feats to suggest tanking Dimension cutting attacks.

What about Kurama? He is a fox demon that uses plants as weapons. How effective are these plants?

Kurama also has many useful powers with his Mach speed as well. his Rose Whip, and Rose Storm are capable of slicing through the toughest demons, and stone with ease.

He can also use his energy to make a simple weed stronger than Hiei's own sword.

No Caption Provided

He also has many other unique abilities as well. Example he can cover the battlefield in fungus like fog.

Both examples of the fog here.

This is a neat feat as well, here Kurama uses his Vetch Plant seed to place inside the foe, then lets it sprout from inside out in painful fashion.

No Caption Provided

the Vetch Plant is like steel too as seen here when Kurama used it on himself for a weapon. Kurama can guide the growth however he sees fit! Right into Thor's brain if he wishes it.

Best part is Kurama can implant one of these seeds with a single whip!

As seen.

Point is Thor now has to worry not only of slicing attacks, but plant growth inside his body and through his lungs, heart, and brain!

The next part of that last scan comes into speed, which is not as you may think. Thor reacting and hitting thing's like you would see Wonder Woman doing. No it's different. Based off past debates with you reaction speed has always been something you hold in high regard, and based of your teams speed and Thor's well...size I believe you will try to use it every way as an advantage.

You know me all to well now.

Thor's way of hitting them will be Mjolnir, if you look in the scan you can see Mjolnir coming at Silver Surfer at great speeds. He actually sees Mjolnir coming and before he finishes saying his sentence he is struck. Many may think that Surfer was blindsided, but it did come right in front of him and seeing the speeds he usually moves at that shouldn't have been a problem.

I am not going to be "that guy" and try to prove Thor is better in every way when he's not. In reaction speed the team should be above him, although that does not mean he cannot him, no,no,no. He has hit faster, and he will do so here. He can go for a bull rush which in my opinion is instant death to anyone on your team as Thor will fly at them with great speeds possibly faster than light and strike them down with Mjolnir front and foward and crashes into them. I don't think they can do much to something moving at that speed.

Thor may be slower than them, but Mjolnir is faster. It can make up for what Thor cannot. Although I don't like when people say this, it honestly gets me irritated every time I here it."

I agree, a good bull rush is all it would take to off one of my team.

However there is 4 of them and they do tend to move at their speeds which I feel will make it almost impossible for them to target. If my team is outclass by Strength and Durability, then yours is outclass by speed for sure.

Fact is they are all too fast for Thor to follow as he has trouble with Quicksilver, Spider Man, and even Wolverine speeds. Even Cap mentions how slow Thor is on average." That is not true at all and is something people use to get an advantage when debating against Thor as he usually outclasses almost every other being in his level with his power. Yes I agree he's not the fastest, but that statement is just too much. First of all Spider-Man and Wolverine have made mockery of so much super powered beings that it is not fair everyone picks on Thor's one battle when it happens. What I find so funny is that the people who bring this statement into play don't know that the Thor who got blitzed was Masterson Thor. ( You probably knew that ) He is a lot weaker than Thor, and less skilled. To make things certain let me show you how two fights went between Thor and Spider-Man.

First Eric Masterson VS Spider-Man

Him being able to even push Thor around like that is weird.

But now look how regular Thor deals with him.

VAST DIFFERENCE!

It's late, and to be honest I believe I will finish this in the morning,so please don't make a counter until I post the second half.

So you see how Masterson and the Odinson do stuff differently, something like that could never happen to Thor. Yes as i've said many times already he's not as fast as other characters, but he's not as slow as he's made out to be. All I see is people grabbing feats which were not him or not his best day, like every other comic character has. How come no one calls out Hulk being able to tag Silver Surfer in every encounter they had, or General Elling being able to tag Superman, or even Mongul a Green Lantern?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but just answer this. Which character has fought Wolverine and hasn't go stabbed just to make him look good? I think this is a load of PIS, and felt like a Wolverine VS Hulk setup, but whatever i'll give you that one.

Also that Captain America issue where he says Thor is slow makes me laugh because again it was ERIC MASTERSON. He is not equal to Thor, just because he has his powers look at this now and you be the judge.

Here Captain America says Masterson is slow, and than we have the real Thor dodging Masterson with ease. He says Thor has the strength advantage and that he cannot seem to tag him. Even though he has Mjonlir and Thor does not. This is the second instance I've shown the difference in their power.

I don't have anything to say about the Quicksilver instance, although yeah it does show how Thor can tag foes who move faster running than he can.

1. Thor has even caused Hela to flee, because she cannot touch him. She even says his speed is beyond comparison ( who is someone who has always been swift, especially with her sword )
  2. We also have Adam Warlock a being who remarks he moves as fast as lightning

Here I have some scans of Thor deflecting things that are moving at fast speeds, something that will allow him to hold up against the team in this battle.

1. Deflects a bull-rushing Hyperion
  2. Sentry tries the same tactic, and receives the same

Even without Mjolnir we see just how fast Thor can punch Fenris and Loki ( at the same time ) blitzing the hell out of either of them. A sneak attack from Fenris does nothing, and he beats them so fast that his begin to smoke up ( clear indication that he was punching pretty darn fast ) He does this without Mjolnir.

Well I think thor is pretty quick and definitely could possibly tag someone like Kurabara or even Kurama, both are very fast, but nowhere near the speeds of Hiei and Yusuke.

I will list speed now for any poor reader of this thread. Bare with me.

Yuske.

Speed

Yuske Speed is shown to be pushed to around Mach 3 during Spirit Detective Saga.

1) Speed of attacks vs Rando.

2-3) Speed of attacks that forced Suzuka to stop using one hand to block.

4) Easily dodges gun fire from 3 guys and moves so fast to appear behind them without their knowing.

5-6) A Demon who is stated as well faster than Human Reaction is easily out speed by Yuske.

7-9) Yuske keeping up with the Mach 3 Hiei.

10-11) Yuske blocks 6 out of 7 Lightning Bolt Arrows.

12-13) Yuske fires 40+ small Spirit Gun shots in a near instant.

14) Yuske lands 30+ punches with a pass.

Dark Tournament Saga. Yuske Speed increases by alot at this point.

1-2) Examples of this is Toguro moved so fast that Yuske who is Mach 3 could not see him move.

3-4) Yuske after 2 months training with Genkai not only easily keeps up with Hiei, but is able to grab his sword betwen his fingers.

5) Yuske blocking the bullet speed Air Bullets of Toguro.

6-7) Yuske hits this Demon 6 times, leaving the Imprints still, before momentum catches up!

8-11) Yuske speed blitzes Toguro and in turn a Showing of Strength as well.

Where calculations and formulas are applied in YYH Mangas, Yuske speed always been somewhere between 3-10 Mach Speed, the last 2 arcs he reaches as fast as 100+ Machs.

1-3) S Class Yuske Speed Blitzes and seems to puch all these A Class demons at the same time!

4-5) Sniper, whos projectiles travel at Mach 2+ speed, launches a volley of 22 rocks infused with energy at Yuske. Yuske punches them all.

6-7) Yuske fights a mind reader, Yuske is so fast however that the Mind Reader cannot hope to counter. on top of this Yuske does not even punch him, the wind from his fist breaks this Mind Readers nose and KOs him.

8-9) Yuske dodges this punch that shatters a mounatin in a instant, then as they battle in the flying rubble, it appears to stand frozen in mid air as they are moving so fast.

Yuske is moving alot faster than Spider Man, Wolverine, or Quicksilver can hope to move. Hiei is even faster supposedly.

Speed

Hiei's claim to fame has always been being the fastest character to the Yu Yu Hakusho gang. Yusuke being always the most powerful, claims time and again how Hiei always been a bot faster than him.

1) Hiei leaves After Images when he was a weaker D Class Demon.

2) Hiei as a D Class Demon easily blitzes early Yusuke who is already faster than most Humans can see, however it is only after he uses his Jagon Eye to power up his stats and form.

3-4) Hiei Speed again with his dash and the crushing force of the trap.

5) Hiei standing still while Demons are sliced Apart!

6) Hiei appears as nothing more than a lightning streak to Yusuke's woman.

Hiei is so fast that he can easily cut a master of ice in 16 pieces beofre he can throw one punch. Why is this impressive? Becuase this same Demon throws 100 punches in what seems 1 punch. that is how fast this Demon is!

Hiei again shows why he is simply so much faster than Yusuke. Period. I put a Calc along with it.

This is all before becoming a S Class Demon. As a S Class Demon still not only keeps up with Yusuke speed by virtue of beating other S Class demons, but he sees from the sidelines every move Yusuke makes as well. Yusuke's speed feats can easily be considered as a result a little slower than Hiei's.

Kurama is also insanely fast.

Kurama is fast enough to keep up with Yusuke and Hiei through most of the Manga.

1) Keeps up with Kurasa who moved so fast, that most could not follow him with their eyes.

2) Kept up with the easy Mach 3+ Hiei as a child.

3-4) Here he keeps up with this demon is a whip battle leaving nothing but after images all over the place.

5-7) Kurama speed and strength is enough to still dodge attacks from fast demon after being weighed down by 600+ pounds. This was a C Class Kurama too, none of these feats were Kurama as a S Class.

8-10) Kurama as a S Class was able to blitz one of the fastest and stronger S Classes of the Demon Realm Kurasi. These are the Mach 50+ Demons like Sensui.

Kurabara is by far the slowest, but he is still like Spider Man Fast.

1) Faster than Sniper who attacks are equivalent to Sniper Rifles. his attacks are fast enough to make a Eraser from a pencil crack your skull, that is how fast Kurabara is.

2) Slices Demon to peices while it was in mid jump.

3) Faster than human Eye Sight.

So all these super fast characters will be hard to hit, and to make matters worse, they are all capable of harming Thor while attacking from all sides. This gives the team the needed edge to win.

If Thor cannot seem to tag any of them, and fails with all these other styles of tagging them ( which i'm most certain he won't ) he can always unleash a omni-direction or landscaping destroying blast which will devastate everything in the area, your team won't know what he's doing, so they may not move far enough. Let's see anyone of them escape or survive this.

Im glad you brought up Damage, because i thought I should note the durability, and healing Factors of my team as well.

I already showed you they can tank mountain Busting attacks over and over again. However they also have healing factors.

Yusuke

Yuske receaves a huge Aura power up in this Saga.

Genkai gives him her collection of power, enough Spirit Energy to equal the power of a Small Sun. Yuske Durability is put to the test as his body strains to contain the power. Yuske as a B class can hold a small sun in his body for durability!

Genkai also teaches him to heal his body whenever it is injured.

Aura Healing that he learned from Genkai to heal the most debilitating wounds in seconds.

Hiei

Hiei as a Demon is inhuman Durable.

1-3) Hiei gets a fist punched through him and set on fire by a Master of Fire name Zeru. Not only the hole in his gut heals up, he proves his Fire Demon background on his fathers side make Hiei fire proof.

4) Hiei brushes off this earth scarring attack.

5-8) Hiei takes a blood Lusted punch from the second strongest S Class Demon on the Demon Plane. Not only he survives it, he remarks she hits with a force of a Nuke. Then continues on to do his own thing after bandaging it.

9-11) Hiei has his juggler bit through by Peach Boy. No probs for Hiei. Infact he heals the wound after the bite.

Hiei as a S Class Demon has insane Durability.

Here Hiei takes a hit that puts him through a Mountain and miles away. Hes fine.

Kurama

Kurama shown incredible pain tolerance and to push his body beyond mortal limits.

1-2) Plants and spreads the vetch Plant through his body to fight on.

3-5) Tanks this large blast that would level any sky scraper in stride.

6) Here he tanks only minor damage from Mountain busting sensui and took more beatings from him after this.

His Healing Factor is not as quick as Hiei, but enough to force Kurama to keep going when any mortal body would drop dead from damage.

Kurabara

Kurabara is no so much tougher than Kurama, but he does have a nice bonus of Spirit Armor that makes him more so immune to damage.

1-2) Stabbed in vital spots and keep going.

3) Heals all damage and makes himself impervious to damage.

we also seen Kurabara tanks attacks from Sensui along with Kurama, and Hiei as further proff of how tough he is

With all these guys with healing ability, and insane durability with it, it will be hard for Thor to put them down with any attack.

Well to be honest I think I over did it with my opener, but meh, it was worth it. Never been in a debate for a while, and this just reminded me how fun it is. :P

Your turn.

I went a little off the handle on my reply, so no worries.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I don't know how to quote individual posts like how you do, so i'll just bold/underline yours.

"Fair enough, however YYH team has done more damage on average than Namor, Savage Hulk, The Wrecking Crew, Kurse, Juggernaut, Iron Man, and many more high tiers ever shown on panel, and they all gave Thor a hard time."

Yes I won't lie about them, I believe Yusuke could potentially beat all of them alone ( not together obviously ) except Juggernaut and Kurse. I think I may have underrestimated your team quite a bit, and they will give Thor a lot more trouble that it may seem.

"I put down In character as in Morals on.

Thor rarely goes all out on anyone he fights whether it be the Wrecker, Namor, or Hulk. Fact is Thor holds back alot it seems or is overhyped. one of the two. YYH team can tank Mountain Busting attacks over and over again with little damage. They can withstand Thor who on average has trouble with all the characters I named above."

Well that hinders Thor quite a bit, all though he still has what it takes to put them down. To be honest that hinders Yusuke and Hiel's blast power too, so It may work out. Interesting but Thor has never really had trouble with Iron Man and Namor. I'm trying to find where Thor has had trouble with Iron Man in a one on one fight, because that's never happened, it's either Thor dominates or Iron Man has help.

Like here where Thor is shown fighting the First Avengers ( except Hulk ) Just in-case you don't know it was Captain America, Iron Man, Wasp and Drax The Destroyer ( came to help snap Thor out of mind control from Moon Dragon ) I know you know how powerful Classic Drax is, so this is not an easy task.

Or was it this fight where Iron Man couldn't harm Thor, and Thor had the upper-hand in this fight.

Or the time Iron Man thought he could get pass Thor.

No Caption Provided

I believe that along two other fights ( King Thor & Odin Force Thor fights with Iron Man ) is all the fights they've had in their career other than I believe one or two minor scuffles. I fail to see where Thor has trouble with Iron Man.

Namor has had better luck with Thor than Iron Man has, but he is still shown below Thor in power. The writer did a clear indication of this by having Thor defeat Namor underwater, he did not give Thor any trouble like you have said.

I could go on, but the fact still remains that these characters have never given Thor trouble, also only the Classic Wrecking Crew has given Thor trouble, the Current is a joke to their past selves. To be honest your team only would do well against Juggernaut and Kurse because of numbers. I don't think going this way is going to make Thor look any weaker.

"That is cool, yet Yusuke did this same feat only 20 times batter."

You surely out did me there, no way around it, lol.

"He punches in a blitz 30+ S Class Demons into space.

Heck Sensui who is far weaker than Yuske was punching Mountains apart."

Impressive on the first part, really impressive but the second part is not, Thor can easily do that. You want to see real striking power? Here we have Thor hitting Odin with Mjolnir, a Skyfather level being. Clear indication is head going back and Odin going "Bruwwwhh"

No Caption Provided

"The Weaker Sensui's punch is more powerful than the strongest blows of Savage Hulk or Hercules!

This is the power output of Yusuke and possibly Hiei."

Look above.

"This is cool, and neat feat, yet totally so far High end feat for Thor than his average. I cannot stress enough how often Thor has trouble dealing with foes far far less than Gorr.

So what gives? A Simple High End feat of strength? Or is this the Average, which it is nowhere near the average, feat?"

Hey every character has there high end feats and their regular feats this is just one of Thor's. To be honest I just take it as Thor fighting to the best of his abilities seeing as what is at stake, and to be honest I know you probably don't want to hear it, but Thor often doesn't go all out, so most of the times you don't see an all out Thor. Just my opinion, I think he only goes out when he fights beings like Thanos, Galactus, Void or in this case Gorr. It would make sense if you see the things Thor does when he wants something done to save everyone or himself in a dire situation compared to when he's fighting casual enemy he knows he can tank a few hits and still win. That is how I see the feat, we may or may not agree. Although to my knowledge Manga characters don't seem to suffer from this too much based on the Manga's i'I've had experience reading ( Naruto, One Piece, Bleach ) So it wouldn't appear as so to your team.

"Mjolnir is indeed capable of absorbing the spirit attacks. However his Speed Reaction and ability to counter all 4 characters is much to be debated."

Indeed, although I don't think a lot of them will last long, so it will work later through out the battle. ( I see Kurama going down first )

"I agree completely. I think Yusuke can harm Thor with his attacks, but not put him down.

However this is where the fun starts on why my team can win. How can my team win? By harming Thor via cutting and slashing moves more so than Energy or Physical."

Interesting I always thought he was going to be the most trouble due to him harming Thor in a different way other than blasting and punching. Although it may not be enough as Thor can always counter it with Mjolnir.

"Thor can be harmed by powerful slashing weapons. All my team beside Yusuke have cutting weapons.

Hiei wields a razor edge sword strong enough to withstand 100 toner blows. He is also a expert swordsmen. Here is some examples of that sword."

That won't be enough because Thor can block them, although they will get multiple slashes, basically I see it playing out something like this. ( Below fight with Wolverine ) Your team getting multiple slashes in and than Thor tossing then off in-which they keep coming back. They slash him over and over, but as he says due to the thickness of his skin he can take it. I don't know how sharp their weapons are but they won't due to much damage, so he can recover by either smashing the ground like he does here.

Or he let's out an omni-directional blast. Thor has done this multiple times and it would be highly effective in getting them off and injuring them. Here are two instances of Thor doing this.

I see this working against the lot or forcing them back so Thor can get a better standing.

"So Thor is not tanking that at all. He has no feats to suggest tanking Dimension cutting attacks.

What about Kurama? He is a fox demon that uses plants as weapons. How effective are these plants?"

Does he power up in order to do this attack, or is it just the full potential of the attack? Are you forgetting Thor is holding a weapon that can block those attacks? Mjolnir alongside Storm Breaker have closed a portal that dwarfs planets and stars, a dimension destroying sword is good. But do we know how big it was? At-least with Bill and Thor's feat you get a clear indication of how big the portal was compared to stars and planets. If Mjolnir can go through that than tanking the force of the sword and blocking it will be no trouble. Sorry, but I only have this part of the scan, it should help as it shows the difference in size between planets and stars.

"What about Kurama? He is a fox demon that uses plants as weapons. How effective are these plants?"

So how exactly does it get inside? To be honest in Thor God Of Thunder #17 Malekith had some time of centipede come out of Thor's mouth, so it's highly possibly Kurama could do the same, although I don't see how it would sprout out of Thor's skin as he's way too durable. Unless you can show me someone on Thor's level being affected, than I don't see how it would work. It would probably just have to come out of his mouth, although I don't know how it gets in their.

Although Thor surrounding himself with Mjolnir may work well in destroying the seed.

"I agree, a good bull rush is all it would take to off one of my team.

However there is 4 of them and they do tend to move at their speeds which I feel will make it almost impossible for them to target. If my team is outclass by Strength and Durability, then yours is outclass by speed for sure."

Agreed.

"Well I think thor is pretty quick and definitely could possibly tag someone like Kurabara or even Kurama, both are very fast, but nowhere near the speeds of Hiei and Yusuke."

Well I could see them going out pretty quick than. If Thor can tag Kurabara than that means he should be able to block his sword, and counter. I also don't think Kurama is going to be of much help here to be honest, I don't think he will be able to get the seed in Thor. With Thor being able to tag Kurabara, it will come down to Thor vs Yusuke and Hiel in a matter of minutes, which gives him the odds.

"So all these super fast characters will be hard to hit, and to make matters worse, they are all capable of harming Thor while attacking from all sides. This gives the team the needed edge to win."

Agreed, although I don't think Kurama can do much to Thor, and speed can only get you so far when your opponent is extremely durable, and everything you have will be deflected, absorbed, or blocked. Slashing won't do much unless Kurabara unleashes his dimension destroying blast, physical strikes won't do much, and energy blasts will only work if they don't get absorbed or deflected. Your team is going to have a very hard time putting Thor down, and to be honest before they get how powerful Thor is, they're numbers will be small, and not enough fire power will be produced to put him down.

"With all these guys with healing ability, and insane durability with it, it will be hard for Thor to put them down with any attack."

I disagree here, Thor has more than enough fire power to put them down. He has hurt beings a lot more powerful than them ( Like Odin i've already shown ) that should be a clear indication that they can't tank to much strikes from him if even one.

From what i've seen of Kurama I believe a blast like this would put him down.

As for the rest of the team they will need a little more fire power to go down, although Thor can increase the power if needs be. Whatever Thor can't tag can be put down with a hammer throw, and it can go in zig-zags, swirls, anything to hit one or multiple targets. So he can do this and all of them Mjolnir moves fast, so it will be hard to evade.

As much as you don't like the feat i'm about to post it's true about what happened. ( I've seen what you thought about it on a different battle ) Here we have Thor hit the Phoenix Force with a Mjonlir throw and read what

Remember the Phoenix Force is weaker without a host, so that's why Thor had a better chance against it than the hosts. Although it did wreck Thor when it regained energy, lol. Yeah that is the kind of power Mjolnir is packing, so Thor can throw his hammer according to your teams durability. So once gets a measure of it, he can throw with what force is necessary.

So yeah this is going to be a tough battle for your team despite numbers and various powers, and in the end there may be too much for them to overcome.

Your turn.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist

@thundergodswrath:

I don't know how to quote individual posts like how you do, so i'll just bold/underline yours.

Its easy, just copy and paste the whole post. Delete your quotes, then put my response in quotes by highlighting it, hit the quote button, and tadaa! Then your counter underneath the new quote.

Well that hinders Thor quite a bit, all though he still has what it takes to put them down. To be honest that hinders Yusuke and Hiel's blast power too, so It may work out. Interesting but Thor has never really had trouble with Iron Man and Namor. I'm trying to find where Thor has had trouble with Iron Man in a one on one fight, because that's never happened, it's either Thor dominates or Iron Man has help.

I meant Iron Man battle with Thor Buster. There is context to the fight with the suppose magic drain, but Thor should still realistically one shot IM.

Like here where Thor is shown fighting the First Avengers ( except Hulk ) Just in-case you don't know it was Captain America, Iron Man, Wasp and Drax The Destroyer ( came to help snap Thor out of mind control from Moon Dragon ) I know you know how powerful Classic Drax is, so this is not an easy task.

Or was it this fight where Iron Man couldn't harm Thor, and Thor had the upper-hand in this fight.

Or the time Iron Man thought he could get pass Thor.

I believe that along two other fights ( King Thor & Odin Force Thor fights with Iron Man ) is all the fights they've had in their career other than I believe one or two minor scuffles. I fail to see where Thor has trouble with Iron Man.

I meant the Thor Buster suit.

Namor has had better luck with Thor than Iron Man has, but he is still shown below Thor in power. The writer did a clear indication of this by having Thor defeat Namor underwater, he did not give Thor any trouble like you have said.

I could go on, but the fact still remains that these characters have never given Thor trouble, also only the Classic Wrecking Crew has given Thor trouble, the Current is a joke to their past selves. To be honest your team only would do well against Juggernaut and Kurse because of numbers. I don't think going this way is going to make Thor look any weaker.

There is another comic fight where Namor actually seems to match Thor who was equally going out on Namor.

Namor does well in this and this is the case I was referring to.

Impressive on the first part, really impressive but the second part is not, Thor can easily do that. You want to see real striking power? Here we have Thor hitting Odin with Mjolnir, a Skyfather level being. Clear indication is head going back and Odin going "Bruwwwhh"

Look above.

Hey every character has there high end feats and their regular feats this is just one of Thor's. To be honest I just take it as Thor fighting to the best of his abilities seeing as what is at stake, and to be honest I know you probably don't want to hear it, but Thor often doesn't go all out, so most of the times you don't see an all out Thor. Just my opinion, I think he only goes out when he fights beings like Thanos, Galactus, Void or in this case Gorr. It would make sense if you see the things Thor does when he wants something done to save everyone or himself in a dire situation compared to when he's fighting casual enemy he knows he can tank a few hits and still win. That is how I see the feat, we may or may not agree. Although to my knowledge Manga characters don't seem to suffer from this too much based on the Manga's i'I've had experience reading ( Naruto, One Piece, Bleach ) So it wouldn't appear as so to your team.

Fair enough. Truth is my team cannot win a slugging match, they simply cannot. Which is why I will continue to argue the special abilities they have.

Indeed, although I don't think a lot of them will last long, so it will work later through out the battle. ( I see Kurama going down first )

Disagree! Personally if anyone goes done first it be Kurabara lol. He is the slowest and unlike Kurama with no issue tanking mortal injuries, Kurabara is still human in organs and such.

That won't be enough because Thor can block them, although they will get multiple slashes, basically I see it playing out something like this. ( Below fight with Wolverine ) Your team getting multiple slashes in and than Thor tossing then off in-which they keep coming back. They slash him over and over, but as he says due to the thickness of his skin he can take it. I don't know how sharp their weapons are but they won't due to much damage, so he can recover by either smashing the ground like he does here.

Or he let's out an omni-directional blast. Thor has done this multiple times and it would be highly effective in getting them off and injuring them. Here are two instances of Thor doing this.

I see this working against the lot or forcing them back so Thor can get a better standing.

Does he power up in order to do this attack, or is it just the full potential of the attack? Are you forgetting Thor is holding a weapon that can block those attacks? Mjolnir alongside Storm Breaker have closed a portal that dwarfs planets and stars, a dimension destroying sword is good. But do we know how big it was? At-least with Bill and Thor's feat you get a clear indication of how big the portal was compared to stars and planets. If Mjolnir can go through that than tanking the force of the sword and blocking it will be no trouble. Sorry, but I only have this part of the scan, it should help as it shows the difference in size between planets and stars.

I agree, Thor can indeed block any of these attacks, but there is advantages to the team here to get past blocking.

• The whole team have many years of working together.
  • The Whole team is faster than even peak humans can hope to see. Too fast I dare say Thor could keep up.
  • There is 4 of them and all attacking.

This makes the process of blocking not only difficult, but dang near impossible at times. attacks will be getting through.

Attacks like the Dimension blade also has no charge time, it is the final form of Kurabara spirit sword and stays that way.

Add in Hiei's own Dragon of Darkness Flame sword that cuts through anything, including cut proof and fire proof beings, he should slice and dice Thor with ease as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Much like this.

So how exactly does it get inside? To be honest in Thor God Of Thunder #17 Malekith had some time of centipede come out of Thor's mouth, so it's highly possibly Kurama could do the same, although I don't see how it would sprout out of Thor's skin as he's way too durable. Unless you can show me someone on Thor's level being affected, than I don't see how it would work. It would probably just have to come out of his mouth, although I don't know how it gets in their.

Although Thor surrounding himself with Mjolnir may work well in destroying the seed.

The seed can be implanted in the blood stream and travel through Thor veins, heart, and brain. I so far in debates seen no proof of Thor's insides as durable as his skin. The thing of these seeds is Kurama can plant them with attacks of his Rose Whip or simply plant them in via flicks of the wrist. He can go as far and have Yuske put them in with his super speed.

They can easily be planted, and Thor has no clue of them.

That is no the only Seeds Kurama can plant either.

The Man Mimic for example is a Demon Plant that turns anything Organic (which Thor is) into a living fungus that cannot move or do anything.

This is a neat plant and feat. Kurama faces Younger Toguro. A immortal Being with T-1000 healing. He also has Telepathic Reading powers at this point too. Kurama plants the demon seed on him with a single whip attack. Then it instantly sprouts to sucking the life force of the target while inducing them into illusion of whatever the foe wants.

This is working on a Telepath with Deadpool healing factor. i think it will work on Thor too.

You also have the instant blood draining Vampire Plant. This Blants looks for whatever wounds you may have, latch on, and drain the blood of a full grown humanoid in seconds.

Could Thor rip the plant off? Sure, but the blood loss will be tremendous the moment it latches on.

Then I already covered the Vetch Plant.

Kurama also has plants like this one which will be further distraction to say Thor and buying more time for my team to get these important attacks on your man.

Kurama Plants are IMO all capable of seriously harming or out right help take down Thor. since he has no knowledge of what they are capable of, I highly doubt he will pay heed to Kurama and his seeds.

Well I could see them going out pretty quick than. If Thor can tag Kurabara than that means he should be able to block his sword, and counter. I also don't think Kurama is going to be of much help here to be honest, I don't think he will be able to get the seed in Thor. With Thor being able to tag Kurabara, it will come down to Thor vs Yusuke and Hiel in a matter of minutes, which gives him the odds.

I can see that, however Kurabara still has a dangerous Dimension Blade, and if Thor holds back on Kurabara, he himself will sustain damage.

I should also be clear of In character for characters. Kurabara is the only member who does not kill and has morals pretty much. Kurama killed a child once to win a battle as well many more, Hiei killed many people and was willing to kill kids, and Yusuke when in demon mode becomes a pretty harsh guy.

The big problem is Thor might hold back on these teenage looking kids, and by the time he gets serious it could be too late.

Agreed, although I don't think Kurama can do much to Thor, and speed can only get you so far when your opponent is extremely durable, and everything you have will be deflected, absorbed, or blocked. Slashing won't do much unless Kurabara unleashes his dimension destroying blast, physical strikes won't do much, and energy blasts will only work if they don't get absorbed or deflected. Your team is going to have a very hard time putting Thor down, and to be honest before they get how powerful Thor is, they're numbers will be small, and not enough fire power will be produced to put him down.

I feel the key things like hyper sonic speeds, morals of Thor and my team, numbers (4 guys and attacking Plants), as well the deadly attacks of 3 of my members (Yusuke being the only one who cannot really kill Thor lol) means a swift Victory before Thor goes all out.

Now with that said I do not want anyone thinking Yusuke is useless here, he is not. He is super fast and each punch is mountain buster. Now will a single mountain buster will not hurt Thor, but I know for a fact Thor should feel 20+ hits in a split second of Mountain buster strength for sure.

This should definitely be felt by Thor.

I disagree here, Thor has more than enough fire power to put them down. He has hurt beings a lot more powerful than them ( Like Odin i've already shown ) that should be a clear indication that they can't tank to much strikes from him if even one.

From what i've seen of Kurama I believe a blast like this would put him down.

As for the rest of the team they will need a little more fire power to go down, although Thor can increase the power if needs be. Whatever Thor can't tag can be put down with a hammer throw, and it can go in zig-zags, swirls, anything to hit one or multiple targets. So he can do this and all of them Mjolnir moves fast, so it will be hard to evade.

As much as you don't like the feat i'm about to post it's true about what happened. ( I've seen what you thought about it on a different battle ) Here we have Thor hit the Phoenix Force with a Mjonlir throw and read what

Remember the Phoenix Force is weaker without a host, so that's why Thor had a better chance against it than the hosts. Although it did wreck Thor when it regained energy, lol. Yeah that is the kind of power Mjolnir is packing, so Thor can throw his hammer according to your teams durability. So once gets a measure of it, he can throw with what force is necessary.

Yes, Thor can indeed take out most of my team with his power, but the key is his character. He will pull the punches against this group of kids at first, meanwhile 3 of my group will be aiming to put this guy down lethally. Add in the huge speed difference, then you have Thor for sure getting hit by attacks that will do him in. Add in further the numbers game, and it seems like my team should win more than lose.

Thor may be better character, but there is many unforeseen factors that gives my team a real good shot at winning.

So yeah this is going to be a tough battle for your team despite numbers and various powers, and in the end there may be too much for them to overcome.

Your turn.

I made all the points and showed all the scans I felt have relevance, you can close your argument and we can go to votes :)

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By New_World_Order

@cadencev2:

"Its easy, just copy and paste the whole post. Delete your quotes, then put my response in quotes by highlighting it, hit the quote button, and tadaa! Then your counter underneath the new quote."

Thanks, but I like my way better.

"I meant Iron Man battle with Thor Buster. There is context to the fight with the suppose magic drain, but Thor should still realistically one shot IM."

That's what I meant, King Thor VS Thor Buster Iron Man, but yeah he should.

"There is another comic fight where Namor actually seems to match Thor who was equally going out on Namor."

"Namor does well in this and this is the case I was referring to."

I agree he held out, but he's always been able to inflict small amounts of damage to people of that level like Thor, but it is never enough. He's nothing compared to his classic days though.

"Fair enough. Truth is my team cannot win a slugging match, they simply cannot. Which is why I will continue to argue the special abilities they have."

Sounds fair.

"Disagree! Personally if anyone goes done first it be Kurabara lol. He is the slowest and unlike Kurama with no issue tanking mortal injuries, Kurabara is still human in organs and such."

Interesting, that will work against your team quite bad, since in my opinion he has the most potential in actually taking down Thor, and with him gone your team will be hindered in power. Every time you lose a member your team has less of a chance of beating Thor. If you lose Hiel or Kurabara or even both that's a significant lost that will cost your team the battle. It's not like Thor doesn't have experience fighting people with weapons, such beings who are extremely trained in combat. Some maybe as fast Kurabara, and as you've stated he is not quite fast, betting that out of your two sword users he would be taken out easier.

Here we have Thor fighting Ares who is using a sword.

He has even fought Ares ( using a mace ) and Pluto ( using an axe ) Yes Ares is using a blunt weapon, but Pluto is using a slicing weapon, and he's packing way more strength than Kurabara is. See how Thor blocks their blows. Ares even hits him from behind with the axe and it doesn't do much except make Thor have blood come from his mouth. ( Sorry scans are backwards )

Thor VS Hrinmeer

See how Thor disarms him? Same may happen to Hiel and Kurabara

So as you may see, I don't think Thor is exactly new to fighting someone with weapons, he's thousands of years old, and has fought numerous of creatures. This is nothing new.

"I agree, Thor can indeed block any of these attacks, but there is advantages to the team here to get past blocking.

• The whole team have many years of working together.
  • The Whole team is faster than even peak humans can hope to see. Too fast I dare say Thor could keep up.
  • There is 4 of them and all attacking.

This makes the process of blocking not only difficult, but dang near impossible at times. attacks will be getting through.

Attacks like the Dimension blade also has no charge time, it is the final form of Kurabara spirit sword and stays that way.

Add in Hiei's own Dragon of Darkness Flame sword that cuts through anything, including cut proof and fire proof beings, he should slice and dice Thor with ease as well."

Interesting, although Thor has fought whole teams before with lots of experience. The Avengers, UFO's, Invaders, ect. He has taken on the odds, and the teams he's fought have had more experience together ( fighting wise ), and much more potent powers ( other than the typical fist fighting ).

The Invaders.

The Wrecking Crew ( Before they became the chumps they currently are )

Numbers won't help much, although your speed will. I've already shown why it won't do much, cause Thor can still tag every one of them, also all of them attacking at the same time will just result in Thor releasing an omni-directional attack that can get them scattered. If it comes to it, he can just in-case himself in lightning so no one can touch him physically. Thor doesn't even have to be looking to throw Mjolnir.

Those blades will not harm Thor.

"The seed can be implanted in the blood stream and travel through Thor veins, heart, and brain. I so far in debates seen no proof of Thor's insides as durable as his skin. The thing of these seeds is Kurama can plant them with attacks of his Rose Whip or simply plant them in via flicks of the wrist. He can go as far and have Yuske put them in with his super speed.

They can easily be planted, and Thor has no clue of them.

That is no the only Seeds Kurama can plant either."

That's a very interesting ability, and I don't believe Thor has been attacked in such a way, although I do believe he has a way of getting rid of said plant. First of all if the plant works on a enemy in what seems to be seconds, it will take minutes to attack Thor's body. I know for a fact that hasn't work on a being with Thor's resistance. Once he feels it taken a toll on his body, and finds out it will consume him, he can either rip it out of his body, or just go bath in the sun's heat to burn in it. By either flying near it, or just simply going in it.

Your team cannot reach the sun, let alone space, and that will be the perfect time for Thor to come down with a bull-rush. It would go something like this, and at-least more than one of your members may be KO'd.

"Kurama also has plants like this one which will be further distraction to say Thor and buying more time for my team to get these important attacks on your man.

Kurama Plants are IMO all capable of seriously harming or out right help take down Thor. since he has no knowledge of what they are capable of, I highly doubt he will pay heed to Kurama and his seeds."

I'm pretty sure he would kill any plant creature with a lightning strike, and any that reaches him by flying to the sun. In my opinion they will cause a problem, but not that much.

"I can see that, however Kurabara still has a dangerous Dimension Blade, and if Thor holds back on Kurabara, he himself will sustain damage.

I should also be clear of In character for characters. Kurabara is the only member who does not kill and has morals pretty much. Kurama killed a child once to win a battle as well many more, Hiei killed many people and was willing to kill kids, and Yusuke when in demon mode becomes a pretty harsh guy.

The big problem is Thor might hold back on these teenage looking kids, and by the time he gets serious it could be too late."

I've alread made my case for Kurabara and Hiel's weapons. You think Thor won't harm teenagers? He's done so already, and if they enrage him or try to harm him, he will do so. In Avengers VS X-Men, he harmed an innocent teenage in his way. What makes you think he won't do so to kids walking with swords?

No Caption Provided

"I feel the key things like hyper sonic speeds, morals of Thor and my team, numbers (4 guys and attacking Plants), as well the deadly attacks of 3 of my members (Yusuke being the only one who cannot really kill Thor lol) means a swift Victory before Thor goes all out.

Now with that said I do not want anyone thinking Yusuke is useless here, he is not. He is super fast and each punch is mountain buster. Now will a single mountain buster will not hurt Thor, but I know for a fact Thor should feel 20+ hits in a split second of Mountain buster strength for sure."

Yes speed is in your favour, but a next thing your forgetting will Hiel and Kurabara try to slice Thor with morals on? I've been holding back on really deadly attacks for this reason, if it wasn't for the morals I believe Thor would have an easier time, but your team seems to be acting on morals off. Slicing, ejecting plants inside Thor, doesn't seem very moral like to me.

But I can agree Yusuke will have the most difficult time harming Thor, I mean the guy fights Hulk regulary. That should be enough, he may hurt Thor, but he cannot put him down.

"Yes, Thor can indeed take out most of my team with his power, but the key is his character. He will pull the punches against this group of kids at first, meanwhile 3 of my group will be aiming to put this guy down lethally. Add in the huge speed difference, then you have Thor for sure getting hit by attacks that will do him in. Add in further the numbers game, and it seems like my team should win more than lose.

Well Thor is not going to be like Spider-Man or Superman or any one of those other characters. That's what I've always liked about Thor, no matter your size, skill, power, ect, if you try and kill him with everything, and you come close to doing so, he won't hold back no matter what. So if your team wants to bring out life ending attacks, let them, it will only change Thor's morals from on to off, and than it's over for your team. He will blast them apart. Since this is what will happen, let me show you what he can do with morals off.

Although let me show you the large difference in power between Thor holding back and a Thor going all out. Here is Thor holding back,

Now Thor who is not.

See the difference? Yeah cause it's pretty big, and that's what it's going to be on your team. They won't get a sense of how powerful he is because he would have been holding back the whole fight, while they were going all out. It will be too late once they do. This is what a morals off/Pissed off/annoyed Thor will do.

He will let out Anti-Matter blasts.

Strikes that can hit an amped Hulk into space ( Nul )

God blast capable of pushing Juggernaut back, destroying the Celestial Exitar's dome, kill Durok The Demolisher ( A being who defeat Thor in the past, and had to be BFR'd to the end of the universe by the Silver Surfer ), and using it own Zelia the Dark God

Hits Exitar so hard that the strike shakes the planet, destroys mountains in the whole area, and puts a hole in his amour!

Not to mention Lightning strikes that can put down even Hulk.

I think your team will just see a side of Thor they will not wish to see.

"Thor may be better character, but there is many unforeseen factors that gives my team a real good shot at winning."

A shot yes, but they will not win. :P

"I made all the points and showed all the scans I felt have relevance, you can close your argument and we can go to votes :)"

As of I, it was a nice debate. Never done this in a while, and I enjoyed it. I hope we can have more in the future :) I'll wait for you to open it just in-case you want to add any last things, plus you are the only one who can change the title to "voting", lol :P

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Im good man, glad to see ya back, when are you going to start street level?

Opening for votes.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice debate on both sides guys.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I literally just open this thread to votes, and .5 seconds later you have a post up! I think you are watching me somehow....... I will discover the truth!

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

I literally just open this thread to votes, and .5 seconds later you have a post up! I think you are watching me somehow....... I will discover the truth!

I'm a stalker!

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By New_World_Order

@thundergodswrath: Im good man, glad to see ya back, when are you going to start street level?

Opening for votes.

Haha, I've done a couple like Moon Knight VS Harley Quinn with JoyGirl and Nightcrawler VS Ultimate Spider-Man ( can't remember with who ) but yeah, I wish to do some. There a lot easier to do than powerhouses that's for sure.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By New_World_Order
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

I'm a stalker!

I kneeeeew it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By dondave

This was a good debate on both sides but I'd have to give my vote to @thundergodswrath

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for @cadencev2 His team has the numbers, the speed, the intelligence and the hax to take it since they're fighting all at once. Kuwabara's dimension sword, Kurama's Seeds, all of their speeds + mountain busting punches rapidly firing off.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By New_World_Order

1 all.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@cadencev2@thundergodswrath

Im going to read through this and then come with a good critic as soon as possible. Although i already have my quarrels with the Hulk's annual reference, since Hulk wasn't "THAT" KO'd in the first place, if that was the case, he would've turn into Banner, not to mention, as soon as Thor passes through the portal, Hulk "wakes up". So i wouldn't use the instance as "Lightnings strong enough to KO Hulk" if the effect just works for literally a few seconds.

Anyway, by skimming this ironically @thundergodswrath seems to have the edge on my decision.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2@thundergodswrath

Im going to read through this and then come with a good critic as soon as possible. Although i already have my quarrels with the Hulk's annual reference, since Hulk wasn't "THAT" KO'd in the first place, if that was the case, he would've turn into Banner, not to mention, as soon as Thor passes through the portal, Hulk "wakes up". So i wouldn't use the instance as "Lightnings strong enough to KO Hulk" if the effect just works for literally a few seconds.

Anyway, by skimming this ironically @thundergodswrath seems to have the edge on my decision.

Hulk doesn't always revert back to Banner when KO'd, and yeah he's going to wake up after a little bit. He has an insane healing factor after all.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for @thundergodswrath, since I didn't agreed with some of @cadencev2 arguments.

He had some point at the way the team would carry out the fight as they usually do though(team work).

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

I vote for @thundergodswrath, since I didn't agreed with some of @cadencev2 arguments.

He had some point at the way the team would carry out the fight as they usually do though(team work).

just because you dont agree with them doesnt mean you shouldnt vote for them... they way voting works is you find the person who made the best arguments as to why their team would win... agreement is not necessary

that being said i started with the belief that thor would win this and @thundergodswrath arguments confirmed and reinforced my belief

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

@alessandro_souzamarques said:

just because you dont agree with them doesnt mean you shouldnt vote for them... they way voting works is you find the person who made the best arguments as to why their team would win... agreement is not necessary

that being said i started with the belief that thor would win this and @thundergodswrath arguments confirmed and reinforced my belief

It's because I didn't bought some of his arguments. I didn't found it credible. Like the speed one with those calcs or the country buster one.

EDIT: Also thundergodswrath countered some of his arguments which were going to decide the way the battle would be carried out.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Carter_esque
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@kidman560 said:

It's because I didn't buy some of his arguments. I didn't find it credible. Like the speed one with those calcs or the country buster one.

you understand that what you just said here is not what you said at the very top. you can say you dont believe his calculations were correct and therefore he doesnt get your vote but just disagreeing with him is not a good reason for a vote . i do believe some of the calculations but i also believe that Thor would still win

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

It's because I didn't buy some of his arguments. I didn't find it credible. Like the speed one with those calcs or the country buster one.

you understand that what you just said here is not what you said at the very top. you can say you dont believe his calculations were correct and therefore he doesnt get your vote but just disagreeing with him is not a good reason for a vote . i do believe some of the calculations but i also believe that Thor would still win

I believe we're just discussing semantics. My fault though, I should have put more context into my post(or should have chosen my words better).

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By New_World_Order

More votes!

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By NeonGameWave

This was a very detailed debate and I really enjoyed looking at both sides` perspectives but the one who receives my vote due to having the overall edge in countering, point-formulating and just being able to have the clarity in his respective character`s feats while at the same time understanding as well as acknowledging his opposition`s advantages, I would give it to @thundergodswrath.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#48  Edited By GhostRavage

@thundergodswrath: Tell me some instances when he doesn't revert to Banner, that doesn't involve significant context behind. Which would be the case with Hulk's annual.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

If you don't agree with some parts of an argument it's a solid reason for not voting for the user.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

A decent debate all round and TGW did make use of a lot of strong reasoning that could be applied to Thor eventually cutting loose and decimating Cadence's team. Unfortunately, this argument does not negate the fact that Thor is in character and as such, will be extremely unlikely not to use anti force, God Blasts or high tier lightning strikes. In standard battles, his approach has always been melee brawling with some hammer throws slotted in and the occasional lightning strike. In many of Thor's battles, that's how it's gone down. To Cadence's credit, he brought some unique strategies to the table like the dimension slicing sword, Black Hellfire enhancements and mountain busting speed blitzes. I almost bought the team's lethal mindset coupled with their superior speed and more powerful arsenal enabling them to pull out a win. However, at the end of the debate, @thundergodswrath did a nice job reminding me that if any one of the team is taken down by Thor in a surprise or powerful attack, the team simply cannot win. If they lose anyone, Thor will eventually overpower them. And although it'll take time, TGW showed Thor could last long enough to whittle them down. As such, my vote goes to TGW.