Batman vs Unicron

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Batman vs Unicron (148 votes)

Batman 29%
Unicron 70%

Unicron is the 1986 Animated film version, not the multiversal nonsense retconned into Transformers canon.

Batman is comics version.

Scenario:

Unicron is coming to Earth tear up its continents, which can potentially cause billions of death. Batman is the only one who can stop this because Unicron has imprisoned Superman in a red sun radiation prison inside of Unicron himself, and the rest are elsewhere fighting an intergalactic threat.

Batman however has notice of Unicron's impending arrival 1 year in advance, and he already has access to all resources and advanced technology in the Justice League watchtower besides his own regular equipment.

P.S: Batman can ask for help from Nightwing (Dick Grayson) and Red Robin (Tim Drake).

Question: Can Batman defeat or force away Unicron?

• 
mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew: He was in no danger at all in that fight until the Matrix was opened. They were denting his outer shell that's all. Barely

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This dude is ridiculous with his Batwanking.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pfft.. Are you guys even serious right now? :D

Batman kicked the Specter... :

Facepwned Orion... :

Made Superman his b**ch...

Laid out Guy Gardner..

SHOT Darkseid...

He could even beat the likes of Thanos or Galactus with little to no prep time just with his (insert name of the omnipotent being here..) repellent spray.

Is he really going to struggle against a PLANET SIZED transformer?

OF COURSE NOT.

HE IS THE GODDAMNED BATMAN...

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Thread Lock please. @god_spawn@saren@sc@buckshot@deranged_midget_

Same user keeps putting Batman vs Overpowered Characters and expects Batman to win and gifts Batman tons of weapons from the JL Tower he normally does not use at all.

You have to be kidding if you think the 1986 movie's Unicron is overpowered. That version of Unicron is not even universal. Heck, he's only around Comics Superman level. Actually watch the 1986 movie before you scream "stomp".

Not normally use those weapons at all? So I guess you didn't notice Batman in all his Justice League team-up stories eh?

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By WenjunChew

@mtuske said:

He was in no danger at all in that fight until the Matrix was opened. They were denting his outer shell that's all. Barely

The opening of the matrix was merely a macguffin that in the end, helps to hasten Unicron's destruction. Its true purpose isn't about that power, its about fulfilling the prophecy of new leadership in the Autobots' darkest hour. If you had noticed, inside of Unicron there's antibody defenses. A truly indestructible being wouldn't need such self-defense. This and his outwards self-defense indicates he has vulnerabilities outside of the Matrix of Leadership.

Not only that, an obvious weakness was his eyes.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

You gave batman prep. Batman stomps.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

No Caption Provided

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Thread Lock please. @god_spawn@saren@sc@buckshot@deranged_midget_

Same user keeps putting Batman vs Overpowered Characters and expects Batman to win and gifts Batman tons of weapons from the JL Tower he normally does not use at all.

And I bet this user won't complain if Batman is pitted against Superman, who happens to be a good match for Unicron.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@wenjunchew: -_- Do you know what the term overpowered means? It does not mean the character is at a certain strength level. There are "overpowered" Naruto characters that do not come close to Superman level. Overpowered refers to a character having so much & so many powers that they are seemingly unstoppable with in their own universe.

No I would complain and call of the lock if you put Batman vs Superman, because it's already been done like a MILLION different ways, and those threads are tiresome.

How about putting Batman vs IDK Another Street Level characters? Hmmmm

FYI 1986 Unicron is way above Superman, he is using matter manipulation to upgrade his minions & power theme up.

Loading Video...

As far as people talking about the Matrix of Leadership. What makes you people think Batman could even activate it, when Megatron(Galvitron) couldn't?

Loading Video...

Not normally use those weapons at all? So I guess you didn't notice Batman in all his Justice League team-up stories eh?

Have you ever bothered to read the rules here? At all? You are gifting a character weapons they DO NOT USUALLY USE in order to defeat a much higher tier character they have no business fighting in the first place. That is a violation of battle thread rules.

You are giving Batman some major "Buffs" here, by allowing to have access to "All the weapons in the JL Tower".

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/battle-forum-rules-2-0-compulsory-reading-1505000/#0

Welcome to comic vine, please read the rules & make better battles. Stop putting Batman vs Planet Eaters & trying to gift him tons of weapons to do so.

So yeah, Hopefully a mod will be locking up your thread soon. @god_spawn

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Do you know what the term overpowered means? It does not mean the character is at a certain strength level. There are "overpowered" Naruto characters that do not come close to Superman level. Overpowered refers to a character having so much & so many powers that they are seemingly unstoppable with in their own universe.

No I would complain and call of the lock if you put Batman vs Superman, because it's already been done like a MILLION different ways, and those threads are tiresome.

How about putting Batman vs IDK Another Street Level characters? Hmmmm

FYI 1986 Unicron is way above Superman, he is using matter manipulation to upgrade his minions & power theme up.

Loading Video...

As far as people talking about the Matrix of Leadership. What makes you people think Batman could even activate it, when Megatron(Galvitron) couldn't?

Loading Video...

Have you ever bothered to read the rules here? At all? You are gifting a character weapons they DO NOT USUALLY USE in order to defeat a much higher tier character they have no business fighting in the first place. That is a violation of battle thread rules.

You are giving Batman some major "Buffs" here, by allowing to have access to "All the weapons in the JL Tower".

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/battle-forum-rules-2-0-compulsory-reading-1505000/#0

Welcome to comic vine, please read the rules & make better battles. Stop putting Batman vs Planet Eaters & trying to gift him tons of weapons to do so.

So yeah, Hopefully a mod will be locking up your thread soon. @god_spawn

No, Batman against Unicron is a justifiable battle and doesn't deserve a lock.

Firstly, the powers you mentioned aren't really helping Unicron in a battle. During the 1986 Movie Unicron's fighting consists of his eye-beam attacks and his humongous hands crushing the Transformers like tiny insects. There's nothing about Unicron using matter manipulation against Transformers.

In terms of battle, Movie Unicron rivals Comics Superman in destructive capability and durability.

Secondly, the Matrix of Leadership's is more of a macguffin than an actual weapon against Unicron. I've proposed that the Matrix's true purpose is about fulfilling the prophecy of new leadership in the Autobots' darkest hour. If you had noticed, inside of Unicron there's antibody defenses. A truly indestructible being wouldn't need such self-defense. This and his outwards self-defense indicates he has vulnerabilities outside of the Matrix of Leadership. And he's prone to damage from other weaponry, such as for example when Hot Rod rammed the Quintesson's ship into his eye.

Thirdly, Batman did NOT get any major "buffs" outside of a slightly longer prep time of 1 year. Batman is part of DC Universe and regularly works with the Justice League. Accessing all those weapons does NOT make it irregular.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

*Sigh* When will this Batman wanker give it a rest?

Probably when he gets banned.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@thitiki said:

BATMAN WILL LIVE ON!

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: This guy keeps insinuating that B-man is prep jesus when he doesn't realize that HIS definition of prep is taking other peoples tech....

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By RisingBean

@risingbean said:

@thitiki said:

BATMAN WILL LIVE ON!

No Caption Provided

Shush you!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@risingbean said:

@thitiki said:

BATMAN WILL LIVE ON!

No Caption Provided

Shush you!

Pfffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

No Caption Provided

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By RisingBean
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Wolverine008
RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By RisingBean

I knew it would be that one! I'm sorry it's come to this!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So...bump

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumpity bump bump

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumpity bump bump

Well, still awaiting a reply to my last argument that Unicron isn't as invulnerable as people tend to assume. Everyone seemed to forget that this is 1986 Unicron, a vastly weaker one than seen in the comics and Transformers multiverse.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side said:

bumpity bump bump

Well, still awaiting a reply to my last argument that Unicron isn't as invulnerable as people tend to assume. Everyone seemed to forget that this is 1986 Unicron, a vastly weaker one than seen in the comics and Transformers multiverse.

Not aware of Movie Unicron's feats,so I ultimately can't say :p

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#74  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ehhh, no.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side said:

bumpity bump bump

Not one character did a significant amount of damage. If I hit a high end military tank with a sledgehammer and dent it, it's still gonna run over a Chrysler Intrepid like it's nothing.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#80 god_spawn  Moderator

@wenjunchew: It is perfectly relevant. It involves Batman.

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does everyone immediately go to damage when looking for victory, that isn't Batman's way. He has never relied upon damage to win the day it is always ingenuity. So what does he do?

1. He picks up his Boom Tube Gauntlet and mods it work on a moon sized object. He knows this is possible because he saw Darkseid do it during Our Worlds at War. Then he Boom Tubes Unicron into a Black Hole.

2. He pulls out Captain Cold's Cold Gun and figures out how it was built and then builds a giant one into the watchtower. When Unicron comes a knocking he pulls the trigger and freezes Unicron to Absolute Zero.

Given time, I could come up with more.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman dies. Quickly.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman dies. Quickly.

Wrong. See above poster @diredrill explanations.

There are many ways Batman can win, and he has a year of prep to accomplish that.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Unicron still wrecks.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Shawnbaby
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Batman is f*cked.

Dick and Tim are f*cked.

Earth is f*cked.

Unicron eats the planet for breakfast.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is f*cked.

Dick and Tim are f*cked.

Earth is f*cked.

Unicron eats the planet for breakfast.

Explain.

Avatar image for injusticeforall
InjusticeForAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you misspelled unicorn.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Shawnbaby

you misspelled unicorn.

This is a unicorn
This is a unicorn
This is Unicron
This is Unicron
And this is Batman on a Unicorn.
And this is Batman on a Unicorn.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's  not Mr. Fantastic, you know.
He's not Mr. Fantastic, you know.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@wenjunchew:

No need to sound like a demanding @$$hole dude.

Unicron - The size of a planet. Is practically a god in the various incarnations os the franchise. His weakness is the MATRIX OF LEADERSHIP. Which can only be activated by 'the chosen one' - keep in mind the 'one' is the leader of the Autobots and a Prime.

Batman is a mere human. Don't get me wrong, the tech he has access to is impressive - but it's not going to do much good on someone who is a god. Batman's best luck would be to crack open the Matrix, but that is extremely unlikely. What good is throwing Dick and Tim into the situation anyway? It won't change the outcome of the trio getting squashed,

Honestly I could go into great detail about this stupid battle, but it is painfully obvious you're just trolling us. So I'm not even going to waste anymore of my time with you.

Can one of the mods please lock this idiotic thread??

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saying that this is the 1986 version of Unicron doesn't change the fact that he is a god...all versions of Unicron are the same version...he's a multiversal entity. ..you can't call things pis just because you don't like it

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By WenjunChew

@danhimself: Doesn't change the fact that he's a god, correct, and doesn't change the fact that he can still be damaged.

@transformers1024 said:

No need to sound like a demanding @$$hole dude.

Unicron - The size of a planet. Is practically a god in the various incarnations os the franchise. His weakness is the MATRIX OF LEADERSHIP. Which can only be activated by 'the chosen one' - keep in mind the 'one' is the leader of the Autobots and a Prime.

Batman is a mere human. Don't get me wrong, the tech he has access to is impressive - but it's not going to do much good on someone who is a god. Batman's best luck would be to crack open the Matrix, but that is extremely unlikely. What good is throwing Dick and Tim into the situation anyway? It won't change the outcome of the trio getting squashed,

Honestly I could go into great detail about this stupid battle, but it is painfully obvious you're just trolling us. So I'm not even going to waste anymore of my time with you.

Can one of the mods please lock this idiotic thread??

I sounded demanding? Now that's something new I heard. I was just asking for proof that Unicron is invulnerable to all but the Matrix. In the movie there's no proof. Character statements does NOT count.

Batman doesn't need the matrix to damage Unicron, that's what I've been trying to say while Batman haters on this forum are chanting their "Batman is only human" mantra.

Transformers technology in the 1980s (Or rather the 1980s' interpretation of the 21st century) are somewhat weak when compared to what geniuses of the DC universe can come up with in modern comics.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, ignore this troll and just flag the thread, he thinks Batman with prep can beat ION and RKT.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#97  Edited By mickey-mouse

saying that this is the 1986 version of Unicron doesn't change the fact that he is a god...all versions of Unicron are the same version...he's a multiversal entity. ..you can't call things pis just because you don't like it

But, Batgod Yo.

No Caption Provided

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, ignore this troll and just flag the thread, he thinks Batman with prep can beat ION and RKT.

Your ignorance is glaring. Do you even know what is a troll?

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew: Character statements do count. You just don't want them to count because it ruins you're little fairy tale.

I hate abc logic but if you get your ass beat by Bane and at times punched out by Joker you are not defeating a being millions of years old that eats planets.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske said:

Character statements do count. You just don't want them to count because it ruins you're little fairy tale.

I hate abc logic but if you get your ass beat by Bane and at times punched out by Joker you are not defeating a being millions of years old that eats planets.

Character statements consistent with feats do count. Otherwise it is questionable. This is partly why DBZ debating was banned, the nature of the show itself meant there's lots of statements about universal destruction, galaxy-busting, and yet till today what was demonstrated was mere planet busting.

Unicron could've been using hyperbole when he said that the Matrix is the only thing that stands in his way.