Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13423 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-Men Regenesis

jcj145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By jcj145

I just got back online after staying off for a couple of days and was surprised to find all of the teaser images for the X-titles stemming out of  X-men: Regenesis and I have to say I'm thrilled. A lot of people have been complaining about some of the spotlighted characters that have been revealed (specifically Jubilee) but I think this has the potential for great things. One of the things I always hated was having the same people in the different X-books like how for the past few months X-Men and Uncanny X-men have been featuring basically the same line up. This shake up seems to have a point and it seems to be delegating specific mutants to specific teams, which is great because I think it will shuffle less mainstream characters into the limelight. Don't get me wrong I love characters like Colossus, Cyclops, Iceman, and Wolverine but I do NOT want to read about them in every title, and with this shuffle it seems to go along the same lines. If you like Wolverine pick up Wolverine and the X-men, Hope? Generation Hope Rogue? X-Men Legacy Emma Frost? Uncanny X-men. I'm just grateful, because I've always loved the ENTIRE X-Universe (No matter what some writers try to do with it) and with Regenesis hopefully I'll be exposed to more characters and more backgrounds which in turn allow for better, newer, and more unique stories. As long as Marvel doesn't COMPLETELY screw this up I think it will be great for the industry and great for readers. Balls in your court Marvel, lets see how you handle it...

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CATPANEXE

Very for the notion that this move will better allow for certain characters to be focused on.

jcj145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jcj145

Its what I'm mainly hyped about, I love the established characters and I'm not saying the should be forgotten just that its time for ALL of them to step into the limelight and have their shot. There is no reason there should be so limited exposure with 7 soon to be 8 X-titles

MikeUginator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MikeUginator

Just read this and completely agree. I hope to god Marvel doesn't make a mess of this lol 

Mike Ugo 
     www.wolverineuniverse.com

KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By KDarkholme

When does all of this happen?
    jcj145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jcj145
    @KDarkholme: Regenesis and all the revamped titles come out after Schism is finished
    KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By KDarkholme
    @jcj145
    O ok. I was confused. That is a little much. Thanks.
    labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By labarith

Let's face it... Shaw is still a kick in the "we totally don't want/need him" teeth.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cattlebattle
    @labarith said:
    Let's face it... Shaw is still a kick in the "we totally don't want/need him" teeth.
    Shaw is awesome, in the last couple of years he's apparently become one of the most powerful X-Men villains...which is cool

but I agree...what the hell is he doing on the X-Men, I think the X-Men are the only team to have their most deadliest enemies join them

Coming Next Year: Apocalypse and the X-Men #1
    jcj145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jcj145

They prolly try to have Shaw retaking the Hellfire club back from the kids and once he does turning on the x-men. Thats something I'm kinda lookin forward to is who stays on which team and who switches.

@cattlebattle said:

@labarith said:
    Shaw is awesome, in the last couple of years he's apparently become one of the most powerful X-Men villains...which is cool  but I agree...what the hell is he doing on the X-Men, I think the X-Men are the only team to have their most deadliest enemies join them  Coming Next Year: Apocalypse and the X-Men #1

lol and then followed with Stryfe and the X-Men, followed by Sinister and the X-Men...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.