Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13420 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Well it looks like - DON'T SPOIL PPL - is finally dead.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Roddy010

For those of you who have been living under the radar and wondering where the Submariner during the Terrigen Mist crisis. It was revealed a month ago that, in Squadron Supreme #1, you will find him being killed at the hands of Hyperion. This issue includes much excitement including a war waged against Atlantis, all taking place before the events of Secret Wars.

Dat Ass!
    Dat Ass!
    The King Beheaded
    The King Beheaded

So what are your thoughts on Marvel killing off the "first mutant" in such a deplorable way? Namor may have had a murky relationship with surface dwellers, however he remained heavily tied to the X-men.I personally would have love to see a story with him being effected by the Terrigen Mist as well.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

WHAAAAATTTT......:-O....???!!!!

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Avatar_of_Green
    @roddy2010 said:

For those of you who have been living under the radar and wondering where the Submariner during the Terrigen Mist crisis. It was revealed a month ago that, in Squadron Supreme #1, you will find him being killed at the hands of Hyperion. This issue includes much excitement including a war waged against Atlantis, all taking place before the events of Secret Wars.

Dat Ass!
    Dat Ass!
    The King Beheaded
    The King Beheaded

So what are your thoughts on Marvel killing off the "first mutant" in such a deplorable way? Namor may have had a murky relationship with surface dwellers, however he remained heavily tied to the X-men.I personally would have love to see a story with him being effected by the Terrigen Mist as well.

No Caption Provided

What does this have to do with X-Men????

Avatar image for life_without_progress
    life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@avatar_of_green: Maybe because Namor is or used to be a member of the X-Men. I don't really know why it had to be placed in the X-Men forums myself, tho.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@life_without_progress said:

@avatar_of_green: Maybe because Namor is or used to be a member of the X-Men. I don't really know why it had to be placed in the X-Men forums myself, tho.

Probably for the popularity of the X-Men forums (5327 threads, all time) vs. the Namor (112 total threads, all time) forums, lol.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@roddy2010: but Namor was hanging out with Black Panther of all people during Secret Wars when Doom banished Molecule Man

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RisingBean

@roddy2010: Been done, just hours before yours and didn't have the big reveal spoiled in the title of the thread for those who didn't read it.

What is up with assclowns spoiling everything lately?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.