Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13420 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Draft a Villain to X-Men

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Koays

Since were talking about popular X-Men villains within the X-Men mythos lets discuss who we'd like to see from outside the mythos.

So:

Who do you think would make a great X-Men villain from outside the X-Men universe? And Why?
    (It can be anybody from anywhere as long as their a villain and you say why you'd like them)

I'll go first.

No Caption Provided

Lex Luthor is arguably the greatest villain in the DCU, mostly because he's one of few baseline human characters who proves to be (at minimum) a global threat across multiple incarnations. But one of Luthor's biggest issues is his vanity as he believes that humans have a massive potential and that HE and his unrivaled mind are the proof of that. So what if he shows up in the MU and (supposedly after tossing all the aliens off the planet) sets his sight on the mutants. What if he see's them as inferior mutations getting in the way of true human evolution? or even better/worst what if he thinks he can create better mutants?

Perfect for a rivalry with Prof X, Sinister or even Apocalypse.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2  Edited By McKlayn
    No Caption Provided

The good Doctor himself

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:
    No Caption Provided

The good Doctor himself

dr. Phil, lol

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: i thinking of making a new thread involving Mystique as in why did Raven give up her love child from xavier. if he was a powerful mutant wouldnt she want him on her team?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Koays

@koays: i thinking of making a new thread involving Mystique as in why did Raven give up her love child from xavier. if he was a powerful mutant wouldnt she want him on her team?

Well we don't know anything about it other then that she felt bad for disappointing Xavier....and it doesnt look like we'll be finding out anything about the marriage until sometime late next year.

But really she didn't know he was going to be so powerful and it's not the first kid she abandoned....i'm sure she wishes she had raised Nightcrawler

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: yeah after the matthew malloy story they said more will be revealed in the will. hopefully not giving the jgs to raven because wolvrine said earlier that he gave the school back to xavier

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: yeah after the matthew malloy story they said more will be revealed in the will. hopefully not giving the jgs to raven because wolvrine said earlier that he gave the school back to xavier

idk if they will....the solicits for February aren''t giving away anything

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: did marvel ever make that story with the original avengers coming to the present yet?????

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Yea, but they werent really the Original Avengers...they were evil versions from a world where they took over everything

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@koays: February?!!! I thought this arc was supposed to be over in December!!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: The Malloy part maybe...but I think one of the solicits for Jan or Feb were advertising Cyclops dealing with both the fall out from Malloy and something from the end of Axis. So unless were getting two issues in Jan were gonna go from the Malloy stuff right back to the Will maybe....by i doubt we'll get much accomplished because they're already releasing the Uncanny Annual about Tempus which is a two parter.

So yea February is what it looks like.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@koays: Good God!!! So ridiculous.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By adamTRMM

My favorite DC villains don't really fit the mutant criteria. Maybe it is possible to integrate Black Adam through Egyptian mythos connection as an adversary of Apocalypse which actually can be pretty cool.

But Atrocitus, he really can't be incorporated.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

My favorite DC villains don't really fit the mutant criteria. Maybe it is possible to integrate Black Adam through Egyptian mythos connection as an adversary of Apocalypse which actually can be pretty cool.

But Atrocitus, he really can't be incorporated.

Black Adam and Apocalypse together would be awesome, I'm kind of sad now that that can never happen...

But yea, personally I'd take a weird Atrocitus plot that randomly involves the X-Men over a weird Shiar plot that randomly involves the X-Men....I mean Red Lantern Brood for the win.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By adamTRMM

@koays:

Black Adam and Apocalypse together would be awesome, I'm kind of sad now that that can never happen...

Totally. Thinking about that further he can actually fit pretty well depending on how his country would treat its mutants, and in general as a pretty sympathetic (when not WW3 bullcrap) anti-villain who may or may not see mutants as either force to use for his goals or see as a potential threat for his people/regime. The second option is where Apocalypse enters the picture, a powerful mutant with cosmic technology from adjacent land who seeks genetic superiority as opposed to mystical powers of Adam himself to protect and rule his own people, there's no other option, only confrontation between the two. And that's just a tip of the iceberg of who they are.

But yea, personally I'd take a weird Atrocitus plot that randomly involves the X-Men over a weird Shiar plot that randomly involves the X-Men....I mean Red Lantern Brood for the win.

Now when you're saying this, Marvel cosmic injustice totally deserves some Red Lanterns unleashed on it :p

Too bad Soule deconstructed the whole concept :( Milligan's first issues were lovely, even though he started to mess up already halfway, still not Soule level pile of crap.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@koays:

Totally. Thinking about that further he can actually fit pretty well depending on how his country would treat its mutants, and in general as a pretty sympathetic (when not WW3 bullcrap) anti-villain who may or may not see mutants as either force to use for his goals or see as a potential threat for his people/regime. The second option is where Apocalypse enters the picture, a powerful mutant with cosmic technology from adjacent land who seeks genetic superiority as opposed to mystical powers of Adam himself to protect and rule his own people, there's no other option, only confrontation between the two. And that's just a tip of the iceberg of who they are.

Oh yea. En Sabah Nor as the dictator that oppresses Teth Adam and his people(per N52 origin) using the powers of Gods (Celetials) so they can't stop him...until one day Adam meets a wizard that grants him godly powers of his own.
    OR
    Apocalypse and Adam team up in ancient times to face off against an external threat only for Apocalypse to betray Adam after it's over and start a war because he believes Adam to be the only truly superior member of his people while all of Apocalypse's kind are above them. Adam goes berzerk, gets and banished and Apocalypse goes to sleep and a few thousand years later just Apocalypse is rallying mutants to his side when Adam returns to whipe out Apocalypse and the mutants in revenge....smh can one of these companies by the other please...i know i'll regret it but come on!

Now when you're saying this, Marvel cosmic injustice totally deserves some Red Lanterns unleashed on it :p

Too bad Soule deconstructed the whole concept :( Milligan's first issues were lovely, even though he started to mess up already halfway, still not Soule level pile of crap.

Lol, don't get me wrong, Soule is kind of...meh. But he's got a few good issues under his built, I just think he would've done better giving Ideas then actually trying to present them.

Anyway, I just imagine Vulcan with a Red Lantern ring....WIN!

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By adamTRMM

@koays said:

Oh yea. En Sabah Nor as the dictator that oppresses Teth Adam and his people(per N52 origin) using the powers of Gods (Celetials) so they can't stop him...until one day Adam meets a wizard that grants him godly powers of his own.

OR

Apocalypse and Adam team up in ancient times to face off against an external threat only for Apocalypse to betray Adam after it's over and start a war because he believes Adam to be the only truly superior member of his people while all of Apocalypse's kind are above them. Adam goes berzerk, gets and banished and Apocalypse goes to sleep and a few thousand years later just Apocalypse is rallying mutants to his side when Adam returns to whipe out Apocalypse and the mutants in revenge....smh can one of these companies by the other please...i know i'll regret it but come on!

Lol I have lots of ideas as well now.

Lol, don't get me wrong, Soule is kind of...meh. But he's got a few good issues under his built, I just think he would've done better giving Ideas then actually trying to present them.

Anyway, I just imagine Vulcan with a Red Lantern ring....WIN!

Funnily enough, I wanted to make this X-lantern game thread a couple of days ago and now you mentioned it (and I did make it eventually).

Btw, I have your Vulcan and I raise the stakes with Red Lantern Magnus!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

Funnily enough, I wanted to make this X-lantern game thread a couple of days ago and now you mentioned it (and I did make eventually).

Btw, I have your Vulcan and I raise the stakes with Red Lantern Magnus!

Lol aligning the characters is going to be a thinker really.

But yea for your Red Lantern Magnus I give you Sinestro Corps Galactus.....but i'll hit your thread with a more X-men related post

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.