Do you like Wildcat?

Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) 1 year, 1 month ago

Poll: Do you like Wildcat? (30 votes)

Love 40%
Like 43%
Meh 17%
Hate 0%

Personally, I love him. I just don't see him getting any respect, he's such an awesome character. Headstrong and stubborn, maybe not the best to be like, but still cool.

#1 Edited by SmashBrawler (5433 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, he's cool. One of my favorite JSAers.

#2 Edited by ccraft (5016 posts) - - Show Bio

He's cool, I like how he's a boxer. But I haven't read anything with him in it. I really hope the New 52 doesn't turn him into some animal or something.

Can you recommend some awesome comics with Wildcat, is he in the Earth 2 new 52 series?

#3 Edited by Teerack (5221 posts) - - Show Bio

He's pretty cool. Most of DC's under used heroes are.

#4 Edited by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: Sorry. I don't think he's doing anything right now.

#5 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

At least not that I know of.

#6 Posted by SmashBrawler (5433 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

Can you recommend some awesome comics with Wildcat, is he in the Earth 2 new 52 series?

I definitely recommend Geoff Johns' JSA run. It's my favorite work from Johns and one of my favorite team books ever. There's even a Wildcat-centric issue (JSA #10) and he gets a little arc in the post-Infinite Crisis volume (Justice Society of America).

And nope, he hasn't showed up in Earth 2 yet, but he reportedly will.

#7 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him

#8 Posted by ccraft (5016 posts) - - Show Bio

@smashbrawler: Thanks, and if he does join Earth 2 title I'll definitely be getting it.

#9 Posted by ccraft (5016 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by SmashBrawler (5433 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildcat is awesome.

#12 Posted by StrangeMan (407 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the guy, one of my favorite characters of all time. People who think guys like Batman or Green Arrow are cool because of going against superpowered beings while they don't have any don't know a thing, nothing more badass than a 70+ year old man with nothing but his fists against superpowered villains.

Also, he's definetly one of the coolest mentors in comics.

#13 Posted by Catsnlynne (982 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildcat is not my favorite of the JSA, but I do like him.

#14 Posted by cdw101 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome character!!! should be used a lot more, would have been nice to have seen him in injustice.

#15 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm indifferent towards him. I like his fighting spirit, but otherwise...he just doesn't stand out for me,

#16 Posted by JSAVen (99 posts) - - Show Bio

i like him, he´s like the crazy uncle

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.