ironhawk22's Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #16 - United We Stand; Part 2 review

Venom can't come any sooner

Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #15 -Last Review

Plot: Hydra and the Gorgon show up, and Cap and Spider-Man fight them!'

The Art. It's good a bit weird that it's not David Marquez or Sara Pichelli but it's good.

Story and Script.

The dialogue is fantastic here. The plot on the other hand isn't so much. This arc seemed like it was supposed to be important, but it just felt like a filler arc.

The story just didn't impress me like the Prowler V.S. Scorpion arc did. Venom can't come any sooner. Also I really don't like Ultimate Cap.

Overall: Still a good read, but this book needs to get back on track.

Other reviews for Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #16 - United We Stand; Part 2

Captain America for President! 0

Synopsis:After a long fight with Hydra, Miles becomes part of the Ultimates and Captain America is now the president of the US.The Good:Bendis does a pretty nice job. The story is great, even though it is slow as this whole comic was pretty much Miles and Cap fighting Hydra (I am not complaining!!!! It was an awesome fight).I had never seen Pepe Larraz's artwork before, but he did a fine job with the pencils. Some things that I truly love about Ultimate Comics Spider-Man is that Miles is still 1...