Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

smallville is making me ill

Avatar image for knightlyvengence
    KnightlyVengence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By KnightlyVengence

ok so im new to the show and am watching season 5. and I was just wondering was there anyone else who wanted to attach a small potion of C4 to their tv after the episode where Jonathan Kent dies? I mean it was like the best episode ever till i looked at the clock and saw that it was only half over, then I had an "oh crap" moments right before they kill off my favorite character. Now since I wasn't watching the show when that episode was on the air I wanted to know what other people thought. I miss Jonathan...

Mighty Thorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 34

#2  Edited By Mighty Thorion

The characterisation an the inter-action between the cast members make Smallville must see TV for me. Looking forward to series 7 which should be on our UK TV screens soon.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By pixelized

Oh Smallville....the gorgeousness of Tom Welling is the only reason why i tune in...They should bring green arrow, aquaman, and cyborg back to the series

Drools

Avatar image for knightlyvengence
    KnightlyVengence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KnightlyVengence

I love it I'm just depressed without Jonathan's lovely fwop of blond hair... tears, sniffs, and boohoos.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

Smallville is one of my favorite TV shows. I saw the episode tonight and it was totally awesome. I cant wait till next week. The season is starting to get real good

Knightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Knightwing

KnightlyVengence says:

"ok so im new to the show and am watching season 5. and I was just wondering was there anyone else who wanted to attach a small potion of C4 to their tv after the episode where Jonathan Kent dies? I mean it was like the best episode ever till i looked at the clock and saw that it was only half over, then I had an "oh crap" moments right before they kill off my favorite character. Now since I wasn't watching the show when that episode was on the air I wanted to know what other people thought. I miss Jonathan..."

If that made you ill check out what Brainiac did to Lana in S7 'Veritas'.
    Post Edited:2008-04-04 13:44:26

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.