Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18942 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Scott Snyder and Jim Lee on Superman Unchained

• 54 results
    johnqestion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By johnqestion

Most of the time Superman stories are total hokum when it comes to journalism and truths. Think about it.

AWeekInGeekdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By AWeekInGeekdom

Can't wait to get that poster in my collection :P !! (and the issue, lol)

DougCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its going to pain me to not read a new scott snyder book, but i struggle to care about superman and im not paying that much for a book.

JShiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By JShiv

Really looking forward to this, think it's going to be amazing

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Gosh I'm so psyched for Unchained...still, I'm not wild about the name. I truly think they should have called it Man of Steel, especially since this will happen the same month the movie comes out. Then again, maybe that's why it wasn't named as such. Still, it just sounds too much like Django Unchained to me for some reason. Nitpicky I know.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.