Follow

Spider-Woman

Character » Spider-Woman appears in 2406 issues.

Spider-Woman is an Avenger and spy who got her powers from an experiment gone wrong. She has been an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and S.W.O.R.D., as well as a Private Investigator. Jessica was a crucial character in Marvel's Secret Invasion comic book event.

Scenes From Spider-Woman Motion Comics Episode 2

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Have you watched the Spider-Woman motion comic yet?  I reviewed it a couple weeks ago.  It's not your typical motion comic as it is an original story with original art.  If you haven't downloaded the first episode yet, here's some scenes from that first episode.

Now that you've watched that, the good news is that episode 2 is out today.  You can click HERE to purchase/download it from iTunes.  Marvel was nice enough to also send us some scenes from the second episode.

Marvel is proud to unveil new footage from the critically acclaimed Spider-Woman motion comic! The New York Times Best-Selling team of Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev (Halo Uprising) continue Marvel’s first ever original motion comic as Spider-Woman finds herself at odds with the law in Madripoor and that may spell the end of her mission as an Agent of S.W.O.R.D.! Spider-Woman Episode 2 hits iTunes on September 2nd and no True Believer can afford to miss it! Discover more at www.marvel.com/motioncomics

As you can see, there's some pretty amazing art.  Alex Maleev is doing an awesome job here.  I've heard a lot of people say they're not crazy about Spider-Woman but Brian Bendis is writing so you know you can expect some twists and turns.  If you read Secret Invasion, you'll want to see these to get more on the fallout from the invasion.

As for those outside the U.S., last I heard they were working on an alternate way for you to watch these.  If you have seen these, let me know what you think.
    Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Bobby X

I'm actually pretty excited for this and Im surprised I am actually enjoying this format as much as I am. Normally, I don't think I would have picked this up in book form but since it was a buck on itunes and I needed something to watch on the train, I bought the first episode and it surprised me. I'm not normally a big fan of motion comics but the production values here has been great. Excellent voice acting, art, and sound. I just hope the story continues to deliver.
    Comiclove5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2  Edited By Comiclove5

Cool, she has an english accent, I was worried she wouldn't.

Avatar image for therichestmanintown
    TheRichestManinTown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

The second one looks extremely lame in comparsion to the first clip.

Samuraikenpo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Samuraikenpo

I actually got it after i saw your review and i cant wait to get the next episode
    The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The Hottness

I think this looks awesome
    FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6  Edited By FoxxFireArt

I don't see why people get so pissy about her accent. Even if she didn't sound the wait "YOU" think she would. She sounds like she does a great job.

Sentinel Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sentinel Man

She'd be cooler if her name wasn't Spider Woman.    

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Media_Master

I loved the 1st and now I will check out the second.

Avatar image for darth_brendroid
    darth_brendroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By darth_brendroid

I wanna see this =D
    Avatar image for stereonovapostfun
    stereonovapostfun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have this weird feeling that Spider Woman's motion comic is more static than the Astonishing X-men's one and therefore,a better one! 
    This comic has a really good atmosphere while the astonishing X-men look like a stupid  cartoon... Maybe I'm wrong, when I'll check them both I'll say for sure..

HaloKing343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By HaloKing343

The first episode was good. The animation was kinda' cool and I liked how Spiderman showed up at the end to play all sorts of mind games. I didn't like that about half of it was on that bus though. It got annoying after a while.

Avatar image for jeangreyemmafrost
    jeangreyemmafrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

pretty

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.