Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Man Comics Discussion

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

@punyparker:

@thecheesestabber said:

@animehunter: @punyparker: I bought a Darksied POP Heroes. It went...as well as expected

Blah.........Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah "Blah" Blah "Blah" Blah Black Cat Blah Blah Blah ..........Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah,Blah Blah BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#8102  Edited By PunyParker
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#8106  Edited By animehunter

Found these from J Scott Campbell (first 2 were SDCC 2014 exclusives)

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIyNFg3OTI=/z/H7kAAOSwRLZT1yon/$_57.JPG

---

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIyNFg3OTI=/z/c24AAOSwbqpT1yhe/$_57.JPG

---

Of Course we also have

https://comicbookmoney.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/asm-wb.jpghttp://www.jscottcampbell.info/albums/jscottcampbell/Black_Cat_AMAZING_SPIDERMAN_4.jpg

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTU5NFgxMjI5/z/5JgAAOSwd4tT2ugJ/$_57.JPGhttps://comicbookmoney.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/asm2014004_dc61.jpg

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@punyparker:

So like I said the tens have been bad so far, since Slott got to write solo since 2010 and the naughties, which is 2000-2010 was good, coz X Men came out In 2000, the raimee films in 2002 and we had the JMS Spiderman run during that period....

Although I wasn't reading comics during those eras, I have done a fair bit of reading up since and everyone says the 90s was a dark age for Marvel. It was then that they sold off their best franchises to Fox and Sony.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter: Even the teddy bear little stuffed tiger has the "sexy Campbell eyes" ....

The Black Cat one is extraordinary....

@bezza said:

@punyparker:

So like I said the tens have been bad so far, since Slott got to write solo since 2010 and the naughties, which is 2000-2010 was good, coz X Men came out In 2000, the raimee films in 2002 and we had the JMS Spiderman run during that period....

Ok,correct.

@bezza said:

Although I wasn't reading comics during those eras, I have done a fair bit of reading up since and everyone says the 90s was a dark age for Marvel. It was then that they sold off their best franchises to Fox and Sony.

And the worst thing was that Micheline was a good writer,but his stories were butchered.......he told that on a podcast-interview.
    (It's the dude who created Venom.)

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8110  Edited By animehunter

Looks like Marvel is playing with the schedule again, at this it's not too bad this time, at least ASM 5 is coming next

• Superior Spider-man #32 - August 6, 2014
    • Amazing Spider-man #5 - August 13, 2014
    • Spider-man 2099 #2 - August 13, 2014
    • Amazing Spider-man #1.4 - August 27, 2014
    • Spider-man 2099 #3 - September 3, 2014.
    • Amazing Spider-man #6 - WikiasaysSeptember 10, 2014 /// Marvel says September 17,2014
    • Superior Spider-man #33 - September 17, 2014
    • Amazing Spider-man #1.5 - September 24, 2014
    • Spider-man 2099 #4 - October 1, 2014
    • Amazing Spider-man #7 - October 8, 2014
    • Spider-man 2099 #5 - October 15, 2014
    • Amazing Spider-man #8 - October 22, 2014.
    • Amazing Spider-man #9 -November 1, 2014
    Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Ive always wondered why black cat has white hair...... like it can't be good for her secret identity since she's the only person with literally WHITE hair.

I know in the ultimate universe she wears a wig

HangCwe11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8112  Edited By HangCwe11

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-119400/

-Does any1 know wat issue this was from?

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ive always wondered why black cat has white hair...... like it can't be good for her secret identity since she's the only person with literally WHITE hair.

I know in the ultimate universe she wears a wig

Well,it's silvery blonde,to be precise.....but i'm just a super Black Cat geek,so you can ignore me... :P

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter ?....
    I have no clue.....even the artist....
    Seems old,though.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hangcwe11 said:

@animehunter ?....

Seems old,though.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/3133/119400-50090-gwen-stacy.JPG

Well took a bit to find, but I managed to narrow it down to an issue involving the Jackal, then down to part of the original Clone Saga, after a bit more research found similar images and art which lead me to 4 issues, Web of Spider-Man #117, The Amazing Spider-Man #394, Spider-Man #51 & The Spectacular Spider-Man #217.

Now that I knew what issues to look at, I looked through them and found that the image, drum roll please, was from The Amazing Spider-Man #394 - Power and Responsibility, Part 2- Breakdown!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

@hangcwe11 said:

@animehunter ?....

Seems old,though.

Well took a bit to find, but I managed to narrow it down to an issue involving the Jackal, then down to part of the original Clone Saga, after a bit more research found similar images and art which lead me to 4 issues, Web of Spider-Man #117, The Amazing Spider-Man #394, Spider-Man #51 & The Spectacular Spider-Man #217.

Now that I knew what issues to look at, I looked through them and found that the image, drum roll please, was from The Amazing Spider-Man #394 - Power and Responsibility, Part 2- Breakdown!

See @hangcwe11 ??...
    He's a genious.
    After me.Always after me.Always.After.Me.

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: but she's the only person ever to have that hair color how can you see someone across the street and say oh that's not black cat

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8118  Edited By Webhead_99

@master_thief: Same way you see Clark Kent across the street and don't suspect a thing about the guy who bears a striking resemblance to that Superman fellow, I guess.

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8008s: well at least he has glasses felica isn't covering her hair

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master_thief: but as Black Cat she has a small mask, so, same thing reversed.

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HangCwe11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8122  Edited By HangCwe11

@animehunter: Wow...thx man...spent forever trying 2 figure it out...

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: but she's the only person ever to have that hair color how can you see someone across the street and say oh that's not black cat

No no,i don't try to say you're wrong,because well......you're right......nobody recognises her because comics........
    The 1610 U is more realistic,and they made the white hair a wig,because that's more true looking.

I just wanted to clarify the specific color of her hair......because om a Felicia geek. :)

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8124  Edited By Ninjablade09

I know she's dead but it would have been nice to see one with Gwen. Would show the differences between relationships. He's Peter with Gwen, bit with MJ, and Spider-Man with Black Cat. Though MJ one is still nice.

I'm more excited for this though...

No Caption Provided

Not at all what I was hoping it to be, but it's still awesome. Collects his covers from the past 3 years. So I'm excited, had the first book and love will be picking this up as well.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09: A bunch of popular characters.......and then there's Ultron.......damn you MCU,forcing sh!t all over.....

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: I think it's because he drew a few Age of Ultron covers during it's run. I'd think more the MCU is pushing out Rocket than anything,

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: I think it's because he drew a few Age of Ultron covers during it's run. I'd think more the MCU is pushing out Rocket than anything,

Now it's pre-Avengers 2 era....Ultron will be the highlight.
    But yeah,ok.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8128  Edited By animehunter
    Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter:

Those are all fantastic, haha. I wish Stjepan Sejic gets the opportunity to do at least one Spider-Man issue in the future.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8130  Edited By animehunter
    animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8131  Edited By animehunter

If already placed it here Spider-Man Cinematic Universe Discussion

http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/BlackCat.jpg?9098e0

From Bleeding Cool

Could The First Female Lead Superhero Movie Come From Sony’s Spider-Verse?

This just came in from Deadline: Having pushed it’s next Spider-Man film out until 2018, Sony is eyeing a female lead superhero movie for a 2017 release. This will be a character from the Spider-verse.

Now we know that Sinister Six, from writer/director Drew Goddard, is scheduled for November 11, 2016. And it’s still unsure which incarnation of the six villains it will contain. So it’s possible that whoever is going to be the female lead may get introduced there. Possible candidates are: Spider-Woman, Black Cat, Silver Sable,Stunner or even Firestar.

There is also talk of Sony being concerned about Spider-Man fatigue having produced 5 film in 12 years. Talk is they may do a massive retooling of the property, hence the moving of it back two years..

------------------------------------------

From CBR

Sony Reportedly Planning Female-Led Marvel Superhero Movie for 2017

Sony is considering a female-led Spider-Man spinoff film for 2017, according to a Monday report from Deadline.

While no concrete details of what character (or characters) may star, Deadline states that screenwriter Lisa Joy Nolan (working on HBO's adaptation of "Westworld") has been hired to pen a script, with Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach producing. Potential Marvel characters within the scope of Sony's film rights include Spider-Woman, Black Cat and Silver Sable.

This news comes during a time of flux for Sony's "Spider-Man" franchise. This year's "Amazing Spider-Man 2" failed to outperform its predecessor at the box office, and the third entry in the series has moved from a 2016 release date to 2018. Additionally, "Amazing Spider-Man 2" co-writer Roberto Orci announced last month that he's no longer involved with the franchise.

The villain-centric "Sinister Six" now has a scheduled premiere date of Nov. 11, 2016, from writer/director Drew Goddard. A long-mused "Venom" spinoff film -- now reportedly titled "Venom Carnage" -- is also possible for 2017, Deadline says.

A female-led comic book-based superhero movie has been a frequent request from fans and observers in recent years. The few that have been produced were critical and financial disappointments, dating back to 1984's "Supergirl," and subsequent efforts like "Elektra" and "Catwoman." A "Wonder Woman" movie starring Gal Gadot is largely expected following the character's live-action big-screen debut in 2016's "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice," but has not officially been scheduled. A "Black Widow" film has also been reported as being under some form of development at Marvel Studios, and last month's strong showing by the Scarlett Johansson-starring "Lucy" was interpreted by a number of Hollywood pundits as a solid example of the time being right for a female-led superhero film.

Last month, CBR News asked "Amazing Spider-Man 2" co-writer Alex Kurtzman about the possibility of a "Black Cat" film, following the character's civilian identity appearing in this year's film. "Anything is possible," Kurtzman said. "We are always looking for opportunities like that. I can't say a whole lot about it, but I wouldn't rule anything out."

From Newsarama

Sony Says Female-Led SPIDER-MAN Spin-off Coming in 2017

Sony Pictures is eyeing a 2017 release date for another Spider-Man franchise spin-off, but this one won’t be featuring a villain. instead, it’s meant to be a superhero film led by a female hero, though the studio isn’t saying exactly which one just yet.

The news was first reported on Deadline and corroborated by other trades. The report says that Lisa Joy Nolan has been hired to write the movie, and its placement in 2017 - before the newly changed date of Amazing Spider-Man 3 in 2018 - is part of a full retooling/reevaluation of the franchise as a whole as Sony continues to try to push it into a Marvel Cinematic Universe-like world.

As for the other two films previously announced, Sinister Six is still meant to be a 2016 release, taking the original place of ASM3. The film starring Venom is now rumored to be called Venom: Carnage, meaning we could see a showdown between the two symbiotes, and Deadline says that Kurtzman is still on board to direct, despite recently taking up some other jobs.

So what female hero associated with Spider-Man will hit the big screen in just three years? Well, there are several different iterations of characters named Spider-Woman, including characters like Jessica Drew (the first, who also has close association with the Avengers and may thus be in a rights-war with Marvel Studios), Julia Carpenter (again, longtime Avengers member), Mattie Franklin (much closer ties to Spider-Man), plus a villain named Charlotte Witter. There are a few Spider-Girl characters, too, including the possible future daughter of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson, named May (not likely unless they decide to go to the future), and Anya Corazon who also went by the name Araña.

As for others? Well, Silver Sable, Black Cat (who has already been introduced into the movie universe - kind of), and Firestar (though she’s both a mutant and one-time Avenger, making her an elusive three-way-tie for studio rights) could all probably hold down a movie on their own. Others like Jackpot and a couple of the side-symbiotes (not to mention clones) could be in the mix as well.

Regardless, by dropping the gauntlet and saying they’ll be using a female superhero as the star of a film, Sony has officially announced such a feat ahead of Marvel Studios and Fox - both of whom have much wider stables of female heroes to choose from.

From Spider-man Crawlspace

Sony Plans Spider-Man Spin-Off With A Female Lead For 2017

In spite of earlier reports of Sony pushing the original 2016 release date for The Amazing Spider-Man 3 to 2018, and the disappointing box-office returns for this summer’sThe Amazing Spider-Man 2, it appears there are still plans underway to develop spin-off films taking place within the rebooted Spider-Man universe. According to Deadline, not only is The Sinister Six film still in the works and scheduled to be released on November 11, 2016, but they’re reporting there will also be another spin-off movie for 2017 featuring a female superhero.

After the villains emerge, get ready for the power of the women from the Spider-Man universe. Which characters they will develop is up for speculation, but we know that Lisa Joy Nolan (Westworld) has been hired to script and that again [Avi] Arad and [Matt] Tolmach are producing. There are several strong possibilities — Silver Sable, Black Cat, Stunner, Firestarter and Spider-Woman, to name a few.

The moves come only two weeks after Marvel Comics announced a gender change for its Thor character during The View — a change in the comic book world that sparked heated debate among fans. Also last month, filmmaker Zack Snyder and Warner Bros. unveiled the first images of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in the summer 2016 release of Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice.

It was only a matter of time that someone would announce a female superhero movie — and it happens to be Sony who is the first out of the gate.

The most likely choice would probably be the Black Cat, a.k.a Felicia Hardy, who was played by Felicity Jones in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, although she was not a professional thief in that film but Norman Osborn’s (Chris Cooper), and then Harry Osborn’s (Dane DeHann), private secretary. That said, there are at least four different versions of Spider-Woman to choose from, the most notable being Jessica Drew. Not to mention characters like Arana, Mayday Parker, and the new character, Silk. What do you think?

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/119/841/original/Black-Cat-by-Terry-Dodson.jpg?1387310307

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for themetalgearzero
    TheMetalGearZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm reading all 700 Spidey issues - I'm on Issue 43 right now!

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter:

"ENOUGH WITH SHINIEZ!!!!"

- Nobody

It'll never be enough, not until he draws or even writes Spider-man

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

@animehunter:

- Nobody

You're gonna have to wait......

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8136  Edited By animehunter
    @punyparker said:

@animehunter said:

@punyparker said:

@animehunter:

- Nobody

You're gonna have to wait......

Maybe, but that doesn't mean I'll stop

TheMetalGearZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow - MJ's awesome.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow - MJ's awesome.

She really is.

Ok,but it's unlikely......unfortunatelly.

TheMetalGearZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themetalgearzero said:

Wow - MJ's awesome.

She really is.

@animehunter said:

Ok,but it's unlikely......unfortunatelly.

It's a shame we got Kirsten Dunst :(

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ummm…I’d watch the hell out of this. LOL

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys you think Silk's creation was so Sony/Marvel could put her in the movies and cartoons?

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i have read ultimate and superior, both were good but ultimate was superior (the irony)

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8144  Edited By animehunter

@angelalfonso said:

i have read ultimate and superior, both were good but ultimate was superior (the irony)

1000% agree, the only good thing about SSM 32 was that I got to see a 2-3 of my favourite Spider-man/women make an appearance and it most absolutely DOES NOT include SpOCK NEVER EVER EVER

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From Newsarama

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN Animated Invaded by Spider-Verse - and a Squirrel-y Surprise

Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon is about to swing back on television screens worldwide, and this time the titular wall-crawler is bringing some friends: two sets of them, in fact.

With the debut of its third season on August 31, Ultimate Spider-Man becomes Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors. The name change, we’re told, is to underscore the evolution Spider-Man has gone through in the past two seasons as well as to, obviously, highlight his fellow heroes he runs with. After two years of teaming up with the Avengers in an unofficial capacity, Peter Parker will be joining Earth’s Mightiest Heroes as well as running with his own crew – comprised of the likes of Agent Venom, Iron Spider, and eventually a whole web-themed ensemble in a unique tie-in with Marvel’s comic series. Which one?

“Spider-Verse.”

That’s right, in this third season the animated Spider-Man series will have a four-part story featuring Parker crossing over with Spider-Man 2099, Miles Morales, and even Peter Porker and a female Spider-Man – Petra Parker. Newsarama talked with two Marvel Animation executives – Steve Wacker, Vice President of Current Animation, and Cort Lane, Vice President of Animation Development & Partnerships.

Newsarama: The end of Ultimate Spider-Man season 2 saw Spider-Man offered a spot on the Avengers. Where does the August 31 season premiere pick up? And what can people expect?

Cort Lane: Well, they can expect him to join the Avengers – and for that to be a complicated and bittersweet opportunity for Peter. Remember that in the Season 1 pilot, Peter realizes that he has a lot of work to do to become a great hero and in there is a scene where he imagines the Avengers as the level that he aspires to. So the joining The Avengers is a big validation thing for him. But is it really his path?

Nrama: I’m told season three will see Spider-Man traveling more to different corners of the Marvel Universe. Can you give us a preview of where and who Peter will go?

Lane: Oh, the places Spidey will go – even finally the Savage Land. But even better, he travels to alternate dimensions and meets different Spider heroes in their home territory. Seeing Spidey in the 2099 universe, Miles Morales' world and Spider-Ham's crazy/cartoony universe is surprising and kind of amazing.

Nrama: Talk has intensified about a Doctor Strange live-action movie, and he’s going to be a part of this third season of Ultimate Spider-Man. Can you tell us about his episode (or episodes) he’ll be with Spider-Man here?

Steve Wacker: Sure. It’s a real mysterious episode with some heavy cloak and dagger elements that explore the darker side of the USM universe and features an appearance by two characters our fans (and me!) have been clamoring for.

Nrama: One of the interesting facts of the Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors announcement is the four-part “Spider-Verse” arc coinciding with the comics event of the same now. Marvel Animation have adapted comic events before, but never quite this soon; how did the “Spider-Verse” animated arc come into being, and so concurrent with the comics?

Wacker: It’s pretty simple how it all came out. The Amazing Spider-Man comics’ writer Dan Slott had pitched “Spider-Verse” to me a couple years back when I was editing the book. We took it to one of Marvel’s creative summits and it really caught fire. Our Chief Creative Officer Joe Quesada especially loved it and saw an opportunity to do something with the core idea in animation.

Originally, there was no plan to have them both come out simultaneously. The original plan for the “Spider-Verse” in the comics had it coming out last year, but then Superior Spider-Man became a huge hit on the comics side and it was pushed back a bit.

When it seemed like calendars were starting to coincide earlier in the year, we worked to make sure the announcements lined up so that our fans knew that this was an idea springing from the comics, but that we’re taking in a slightly different direction in Ultimate Spider-Man.

Overall, I think it’s a fantastic opportunity to not only explore Spidey’s vast history but to have the two sides of Marvel that I know best work together on a story that’s as big as you’d expect from us.

And I’ll tell you this… it’s not going to be the last time we adapt a big Marvel Universe story in animation.

Nrama: For the “Spider-Verse” arc, the press release noted several Spider-Men taking part – Miles Morales, Iron Spider, Spider-Man Noir, Peter Porker, and even a new character Petra Parker. Is there other Spider-Man that will pop up, or is that the definitive list?

Lane: We get to hang out with Spider-Man 2099 and go on a wild adventure with a medieval "Spyder-Knight". Iron Spider is part of several other storylines, not specifically "Spider-Verse"… and its Amadeus Cho who takes over the armor that Tony Stark gave Spidey. Plus we get a lot of Agent Venom throughout the season too.

Nrama: In a USA Today article, they say the Petra Parker idea was a pitch that Steve made a few years back. How’d it translate into being an animated story instead of a comic one?

Wacker: In this case, it’s just people arriving at the same idea.

I’ve been wanting to do a gender swapped Spider-Girl series for a few years either in comics or as a Young Adult series. I even pitched it one at one point with a top shelf Marvel writer. (When I was editing the Amazing Spider-Man comic, my hope was to have her show up in “Spider-Verse” as well.)

Given how universal Spider-Man’s story is across other media, I believed it would be an easy way to grab some new young readers with a basic story they recognized rather than something laced in deep continuity.

That didn’t go anywhere, so when Ultimate Spider-Man’sstory editors Henry Gilroy and Eugene Son got to the same place independently, I was very excited since I’d been wanting to do something like this for a while.

So this was just a case of two great minds (and my candy corn-addled mind) thinking alike.

Nrama: And the Spider-Man 2099 scenes in the future will reportedly have a heavy computer-generated element. Can you help us picture that?

Lane: This was a really bold choice for our creative and production teams, but we went for it and animated this adventure in CG. That means Spidey and Goblin are fully CG-animated as well. The detail is amazing. I think some of our Spider-Man video games are the closest comparison.

Nrama: Switching subjects here, what led to the decision to retitle Ultimate Spider-Man as Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors for this third season?

Lane: After 52 episodes, we had the opportunity, and responsibility, to push ourselves creatively and technically for the next season. Season 3 is truly a continuation of Peter's arc from the previous two seasons, but the Web Warriors theming really shows that this one is a big evolution from what we have done before. And with huge supporting roles for Agent Venom, Iron Spider and the “Spider-Vers” heroes, the Web Warriors name just makes a lot sense – and touches on the personal growth Peter goes through in this season.

Nrama: Will the series retain the Web Warriors subtitle after this season, or could we see it change to something else with each season?

Wacker: That remains to be seen, but we can tell you that Web Warriors branding is very important to the entire season and that opening up the “Spider-Verse” only scratches the surface of where this story is going.

And by that I, of course, mean Squirrel Girl is coming!!!!

-

This is me

YES, GO SQUIRREL GIRL :)

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And so Spiderverse begins. That's Spock how he should always be. And Spider from second story was really good, yes.

camstevens80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know this is the official "I hate Dan Slott and Superior Spider-man" discussion board but I thought I would throw this in here. I just read Superior #32 and thought it was incredible. I didn't realize that I missed Spock until I read this. It sets up Spiderverse very nicely and it's good to see Spock as the one who is getting the team together. I thought it was a great comic and look forward to the remainder of Spiderverse.

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8148  Edited By Webhead_99

Anyone else felt this all but confirms SpOck will be around during Spider-Verse and maybe afterwards? Not thrilled to see he's the one to get the multiversal team together but I guess that comes down to character petting. It's sad to see those Spideys go (the event might as well end up being a tearjerker if the body count is up to 5 and we're only on the prologue), but there's a little hope that these guys used as cannon fodder at least might have surviving counterparts out there.

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is superior 32 worth buying?

if it has anything major in it can anyone spoil it for me as i am not really sure if I should pick it up

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys can someone tell me what happened in Ultimate Spiderman #4 today....

I heard it was epic!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.