Follow

Spawn (Simmons)

Character » Spawn (Simmons) appears in 1430 issues.

A highly trained assassin, murdered by his employer and former friend Chapel. Albert ''Al'' Francis Simmons sold his soul to Malebolgia, one of the many rulers of the Hell, in order to see his wife Wanda Blake again. Malebolgia had other things in mind for Al and sent him back to earth with no memory as a Hellspawn, one of his soldiers, to do his bidding. After realizing what he had lost, Al swore revenge, and became the vigilante known as Spawn.

New to Spawn, reading order

skjold81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By skjold81

It would be great if anyone could give me some pointers on how to start reading the Spawn series, with all the the mini`s, spin-off`s, origin and crossovers it can be a bit confusing.

By the way  i am not necessarily interested in all the "extra" series if some of them are generally thought of as sup-par.

Thanks

elbuscapleitos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By elbuscapleitos

this is actually while im been looking for  all over websites.. im actually going by the dates you guys have on here to get kind of a clue on how should i read them... is kind of hard knowing when i should read one or should'nt so i can stay on point as far as the story goes.. it would be of great appreciation if done. if you could email me about this subject or what not i would be forever grateful.. thanks in advance!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.