New.

#3 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

new avengers would win

#4 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

new avengers would win

#5 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

new avengers cause ironman is a cock right now

#6 Posted by Blahr (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry is the only think that makes me think that Mighty Avengers might get it. If he went all out I don't think that the New Avengers would win. And by all out I mean light speed full strength punch to each of the New Avengers. They wouldn't have time to react and would die with one punch. But if he doesn't do that, which when do you ever see someone who can do that do it, then New Avengers have it.

#7 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the New Avengers better, but I think the Mighty Avengers would win in a fight.

#8 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

New Avengers is the better book. I just wish they'd get a decent artist. Mighty would win in a fight because there are so many powerful characters there.

#9 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I like New Avengers the Mighty avengers have the advantage. Mighty Avengers have Wonderman, Ms. Marvel, Sentry, Ares, and Ironman whose strength are way above New Avengers strongest guy Luke Cage. Black widow, Ares and wasp have Battle strategies and Scientific brains to take them down. The only chance The New Avengers have if they rely on Doctor strange and everyone else are distractions to hold everyone back.

#10 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Avengers, gotta go with Stark

#11 Posted by SUNMAN (7221 posts) - - Show Bio

I like New Avengers better

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.