carnivalofsins00's New Avengers #12 - Infinity, Part 4 Secrets review

New Avengers #12

Other reviews for New Avengers #12 - Infinity, Part 4 Secrets

"What did you do?" 0

For once I´m enjoying the New Avengers title, I believe that with this new arc story Bendis found a good angle to explore and the fact that he´s working again with Mike Deodato Jr. is positive, because it appears that the chemistry between these two is paying off, I really enjoyed the dynamics of the New Avengers´story, the anger that Clint is feeling, the whole good cop, bad cop thing going on in the police station and especially the shocking (yet allready foreseen) revelation in the end of thi...

please let Gage or Spencer write this series 0

The Avengers line has been so disappointing lately. All except Avengers Academy, which seems to exist in its only little pocket Avengers universe. If it were up to me, that book could go on forever. Gage really knows how to write a team book. Bendis on the other hand… something is lacking from his Avengers books. He used to be the guy at Marvel. If his name was on the cover, it was golden. Now though, he’s attempting a style in his writing, this half present day/half flashback with New Avengers,...