Follow

Maxx

Character » Maxx appears in 126 issues.

A mysterious, foul smelling, cartoon loving, Pez eating, self appointed hero to his social worker, Julie.

The Maxx Comes to IDW From Sam Kieth

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sam Kieth’s The Maxx is back, and it’s found a home at IDW Publishing.

Exploring the strange relationship between two realities, The Maxx follows the dual identities of a man caught between the real world and a heroic fantasy realm called The Outback. The Maxx ran for more than 30 issues and inspired a popular animated show on MTV.

Twenty years later, the series is set to return with re-mastered and re-colored printings of the classic stories, supervised by Kieth to ensure the highest possible quality. The Maxx: Maxximized will also feature brand-new painted covers by Kieth.

IDW will also release a series of the first-ever hardcover The Maxx collections, and Artist’s Editions enabling readers to finally see Sam’s beautiful and delicate line work as they never have before.

“I want to thank my pal Ted Adams,” said Sam Kieth, “for giving me and some of my books a home at IDW… I hope he doesn’t lose his shirt!”

Source:http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/07/20/the-maxx-comes-to-idw-from-sam-kieth/

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I used to love the MTV show. I'll definitely give this a try.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.