Stop it.

#1 Edited by fesak (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

Could everyone stop adding Maestro, Skaar and other people she's never met to friends. They don't exist in her reality, and she has no relation to them whatsoever.

#2 Edited by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear these people won't do their research or maybe it's just a lack of common sense. She comes from the future, Skaar comes from another planet..............where's the connection

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it because they are supposed to be related(Hulk being her father)?

#4 Posted by davidkenneth (443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody:
I agree with you
#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91356 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" Is it because they are supposed to be related(Hulk being her father)? "
It is but Skarr is the real Hulk's father not the Hulk the fathered Lyra and therefore he's not really her Father...and Maestro is the same deal but different relation.I get why people are doing it but she's never met them and they aren't family so they don't belong.
#6 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
i agree as well. sorry anyone else. she may come from the future, but the DNA of her father
was from Hulk 616 in now time specifically, preserved, then she was bred and came back.
in the recent Hulk and Incredible issues they point out verbatim that she is Banners daughter
and Skaars brother (which yes, also makes her related to Hiro Kala).
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91356 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" @Nobody said:
i agree as well. sorry anyone else. she may come from the future, but the DNA of her father was from Hulk 616 in now time specifically, preserved, then she was bred and came back. in the recent Hulk and Incredible issues they point out verbatim that she is Banners daughter and Skaars brother (which yes, also makes her related to Hiro Kala). "
She can't be Skarr's brother..she's a she.
#8 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: ...and Skaars her brother. typo, thanks.
#9 Posted by Jalek (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup she even called Skaar little brother when they met

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.