this about the hulk

Posted by heroman (18 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant believe marvel said this august will be the last hulk comic book ,hulk my hero 

#1 Posted by RisingBean (4514 posts) - - Show Bio

They'll recycle him soon enough. He's lost his series before.
Online
#2 Posted by HumanNumber (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll probably appear in like 12 other books to make up for it.

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

No worries; Marvel can still make money off him so he'll always endure.
#4 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

He may just be getting a new series titled differently. ( I hope that's what's Happening).

Otherwise Marvel won't be getting any money from me, being this was the only book I was buying from them.

#5 Posted by cody1984 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
He may just be getting a new series titled differently. ( I hope that's what's Happening).Otherwise Marvel won't be getting any money from me, being this was the only book I was buying from them.
I thought you bought Punisher's MAX books?
#6 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@cody1984 said:
@Caligula said:
He may just be getting a new series titled differently. ( I hope that's what's Happening).Otherwise Marvel won't be getting any money from me, being this was the only book I was buying from them.
I thought you bought Punisher's MAX books?
in trades. Hulk is the only one I buy singles for from marvel.
#7 Posted by Billy Batson (58269 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is sad...

   
Online
#8 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio
@heroman said:
i cant believe marvel said this august will be the last hulk comic book ,hulk my hero 
Dude, there's NOTHING to worry about, they'll announce his new series soon.
#9 Edited by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

if they  end his series in august it'll be back by 2012
#10 Posted by kmiller9959 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

He will be back, and probably with a big bang to gain some attention. If anything this is a good thing. The current run of Incredible Hulk is dreadfully bad. Let them take some time, change writers and come back with some fresh ideas.
#11 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SMASHHHHHH MARVEL!!!!!

#12 Posted by RedHulk (77 posts) - - Show Bio
They'll reboot the Hulk... if not soon then likely when he returns to theaters next Summer in The Avengers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.