Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulkbuster Mark 420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After watching the Avengers 2 movie, a thought came in my head that just won't leave. It is based on Ironman's Hulkbuster which was designed to battle the Hulk.

Now, we all know that the Hulk gets stronger every time he gets angry so that means that if his anger lowers, the weaker he gets. Eventually he will revert to Bruce Banner once his rage decreases, correct me if i'm wrong with that.

If so.. then why couldn't Stark make a suit that shoots out Marijuana? I mean, from ability profile of the Hulk, it sounds like giving Hulk a joint and getting him high would be the best way to stop him instead of building such a huge suit that would just cause allot of damage in cities.

Avatar image for deadpool_the_merc_with_a_mouth
    Deadpool_The_Merc_With_A_Mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

What... The... F***???

I'm gonna bump this anyway because it's just funny/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.