Follow

Hawkman

Character » Hawkman appears in 1984 issues.

Carter Hall, now infused with the mysterious Nth Metal, is granted flight, strength and a living armor. He battles dangerous threats, both alien and mystical, as the savage Hawkman.

Brightest Day reincarnation.

cbeavers2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cbeavers2

Okay so Hawkman and Hawkgirl are reincarnations of Khufu and Chey-Ara which both have almost constant incarnations on earth. Sometimes these reincarnations take place as soon as the previous dies. So did the reincarnation not take place because of how short the time period of death was? I know that most of us aren't working for dc but i'm just looking for some input.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF

Khufu and Chey-ara arent their most recent incarnations before the ones we know now if thats what your saying
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@cbeavers2 said:
    "Okay so Hawkman and Hawkgirl are reincarnations of Khufu and Chey-Ara which both have almost constant incarnations on earth. Sometimes these reincarnations take place as soon as the previous dies. So did the reincarnation not take place because of how short the time period of death was? I know that most of us aren't working for dc but i'm just looking for some input. "

I would think so. I'm thinking that while it took place over several months in real time the actual time elapsed in comics was probably only a day or so at most. They were killed in the first issue and resurrected in the finale so i doubt more than 24 hours passed.  

If you go strictly by the title one could say Blackest Night only lasted one night.  
    danielddavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By danielddavis

Woah.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.