Follow

Goku

Character » Goku appears in 1424 issues.

The main protagonist and hero of the Dragon Ball manga series and animated television series created by Akira Toriyama. He is one of the survivors of the extinct Saiyan race. Sent as a baby to planet Earth in order to destroy it. When he arrived he was a violent kid, due to his warrior nature. However, he suffered an accident which made him lose his memory. He became a kind and calm kid. Trained, he became a talented martial artist and world's greatest defender.

GOKU is OMNIPOTENT. This is FACT.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GreyFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Due to some misconceptions going around on this site, such as Goku not being omnipotent, I have decided to create this thread. This is absolutely ridiculous and I will not stand by, while my fellow members of ComicVine spread lies throughout the forum. I take it upon myself to rid the forums of this disease and become the savior of ComicVine. I will now explain how Goku is omnipotent. To explain how Goku is omnipotent, first you need to know what omnipotent is....

Merriam-Webster's dictionary states the definition of omnipotent as...

"one who has unlimited power or authority"

Now let me say this. Goku SSJ3 is NOT omnipotent. Goku first becomes omnipotent when he first turns into Super Saiyan God. This transcends Goku from a ordinary Saiyan into a God. In the movie, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods, it was stated that the Super Saiyan God has unlimited power. Because Goku's power is limitless, he is omnipotent.

Thank you for your time.

Works Cited:

Merriam-Webster. Merriam-Webster, 05 Oct. 2005. Web. 01 July 2015. <http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/omnipotent>.

Avatar image for traskindustries
    traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By traskindustries

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8 no h8

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By YIFY
    The_Dark_Void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, he isn't.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why DBZ is banned

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nwname  Moderator
    No Caption Provided

Ok.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nwname  Moderator

@greyfly: unlimited power only means universe buster. There is different levels of infinity. And goku is not even a universe buster.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.