Follow

Galacta

Character » Galacta appears in 8 issues.

Galacta is the estranged daughter of Galactus and has been living on Earth for an undetermined amount of time in the guise of a Human Woman named Gali. Galacta recently learned that she is pregnant and will become the mother of the next cosmic entity linked to Galactus' bloodline.

Universe

davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By davidkenneth

What universe or reality is Galacta from?
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nova`Prime`

I am pretty sure it hasn't been established yet, so one would assume she is a resident of the 616 until Marvel decides to make it official.

Rosebunse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rosebunse

Yeah, I'm thinking she's in the 616 until we hear otherwise. I wish they would, since it seems like most people have really started to like this character and it would be interesting to see her interact more with other characters.
    mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mira

She's probably from Earth-616.                                                      

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.