Follow

Frenzy

Character » Frenzy appears in 923 issues.

A former freelance mercenary that worked for Apocalypse, Frenzy joined Magneto as a member of the Acolytes and served as ambassador of Genosha. She joined the X-Men after the Age of X.

Tempo and Frenzy's relationship...

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By papad1992

If Tempo is truly dead from the Age of X story... shouldn't Frenzy (who retained her memories from both Age of X and her previous engagements) show anything towards her death since they've been team members in the Acolytes and have had such a strong relationship in Age of X?

xboy79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By xboy79

@papad1992:

But TEMPO is really dead? I love her , this is a fine character . If so you are right , but remember that there is no more Carey to write X-MEN LEGACY unfortunately :(((

X-Men: Legacy #245
    X-Men: Legacy #245
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By papad1992

@xboy79: I know she's dead... I was stating my post as a question. Even though Carey isn't no longer apart of X-Men Legacy, I think a detail like a character is no small one to undo! Although I don't know why she had to die also in the 616 reality. A time manipulating mutant is one to have around... could come in handy!! Actually, think of all the circumstances and situations that have happened that could of been saved by a mutant who can control time!? Who knows, I mean it was only in an interview that Carey said she was dead, but nowhere in a comic book so it could be undone!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.