Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Did i miss something ?

Did stalemating naruto erase all his crimes?

Bonus round - do you consider itachi a hero or villain?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 the_stegman  Moderator

I think they said that since he helped save the world, he gets a pardon.

And Itachi was a hero when it mattered.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't remember him actually killing anyone innocent. Danzo was a wanted criminal by the time Sasuke killed him.

But I think he's too powerful, and they didn't want to bother opposing him or Naruto also.

Also, Kakashi gave him a pardon.

Sasuke just had powerful friends where it mattered.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because he's Sasuke.

Itachi was a hero, who needed to do what he had to do no matter the cost.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he was pardoned from his crimes for his actions in the fourth shinobi war. and itachi is the true definition of hero he put the needs and well-being of others (the village) before himself.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did everyone forget what sasuke tried to do RIGHT AFTER the war ?

also his previous crimes

Murdering innocent samurai-killing cops

Murdering danzo-killing the president

Attcking the kage meeting-attacking world leaders at the un meeting

Joining the akatsuki-joining a terrorist organization

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi pardoned him from his crimes for his great assistance during the war, not to mention he became good again and started trying to repay for his crimes by traveling all over the world and helping people IIRC.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did everyone forget what sasuke tried to do RIGHT AFTER the war ?

also his previous crimes

Murdering innocent samurai-killing cops

Murdering danzo-killing the president

Attcking the kage meeting-attacking world leaders at the un meeting

Joining the akatsuki-joining a terrorist organization

Besides the innocent samurai cops, everything else doesn't really matter when you have Naruto and Kakashi backing you up in addition to how powerful Sasuke is.

What can anyone really do to him as pissed off as they maybe at him?

Sasuke can probably take down a large portion of a village alone. Naruto will not let anyone kill him, Naruto can definitely take a large portion of a village by himself. Kakashi is on Naruto's side.

I don't think everyone forgot anything, there's just nothing they can do about it.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As an ex-Konoha ninja, it was their responsibility to take him in and punish him how they saw fit. Kakashi gave him a pardon, so yeah, on his record that's all pretty much erased.

And Itachi was a hero. More specifically, he was the hero Konoha needed, but didn't deserve.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If Sasuke had been executed he and Sakura could never have married and had a daughter that looked like Karin.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should at least done some time or something

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Self-admitted authors pet

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the truth, never mind excuting him, why wasn't he killed whenhe and Naruto fought right after his battle with Danzo while he was damn near blind might I add and Naruto wasn't fatigued in the slightest

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi pardoned him from his crimes for his great assistance during the war, not to mention he became good again and started trying to repay for his crimes by traveling all over the world and helping people IIRC.

That's a stretch at best. He became docile and simply ceased his homicidal rage against Konoha. Outside of that, he still seemed like a jerk. I mean, who leaves their family for no good reason? I could understand if it was just Sakura (most forced romance since Goku and Chi-Chi, I might add,) but you're gonna have a kid and just up and leave?

Are you serious, bro?

Let's also not forget, he was an international criminal. Even if he was pardoned, that shouldn't matter in world court.

Besides, I'm pretty sure that, with the power of friendship or love, or whatever hot garbage the next underdog hero wants to propagate, the other villages could kill Sasuke and Naruto. Worked for them, right?

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By midnightdragon18

@redbird3rdboywonder: i know, kakashi should of stomped him.he would of if stupid sakura and naruto didn't interfere.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: It's not even that really, Sasuke was weakened yet in a weakened state his chidori was somehow even with a non fatigued Naruto's rasengan, like why didn't Naruto's rasengan just push through it, it's not like Naruto didn't know how to make it bigger because he did

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was pardon for helping out in the war.

Avatar image for thelegionproject
TheLegionProject

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi was retarded, that's what he was.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This detrail have derailed i'm afraid...

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This. Plus try imagining Konoha trying to execute him or drag him to prison? lol.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: well, he was weak and Losing blood after the fight.

Plus he just lost an arm. They could stabilize him,but give him some kind of drug to weaken him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: well, he was weak and Losing blood after the fight.

Plus he just lost an arm. They could stabilize him,but give him some kind of drug to weaken him.

Suddenly the pain and hatred would make him get a random powerr-up and awaken spiralgan and warp reality...or some other BS Kishi would make up to get him out of a tough spot.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: the next final stage of the sharrigan,the super eternal cosmic infinity sharrigan-grants the user omnipotence.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#26  Edited By Teerack

Yeah you did miss something this entire page explaining it...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, he should have still gotten jail time in my opinion.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

QFT. Dude joined a terrorist organization, assassinated the head of Black Ops, killed dozens of samurai, and tried to light the Raikage (one of the ninja world leaders) on fire. Him turning on Madara halfway into the war doesn't erase that.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got off easy for his crimes and became a dead beat dad

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Sasuke.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

undoing infinite tsukiyomi which naruto can't do alone isn't enough pardon reason ?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

Yeah you did miss something this entire page explaining it...

No Caption Provided

/thread.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

QFT. Dude joined a terrorist organization, assassinated the head of Black Ops, killed dozens of samurai, and tried to light the Raikage (one of the ninja world leaders) on fire. Him turning on Madara halfway into the war doesn't erase that.

Yup. And seven years later all he did was bang, leave, repeat.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: i don't think he should he should have been pardoned.literally right after they mardara died sasuke tried to take control of the tail beast and get rid of the village system,the only reason he didnt was because naruto sstalemated him.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@knightsofdarkness2 said:

That's a stretch at best. He became docile and simply ceased his homicidal rage against Konoha. Outside of that, he still seemed like a jerk. I mean, who leaves their family for no good reason? I could understand if it was just Sakura (most forced romance since Goku and Chi-Chi, I might add,) but you're gonna have a kid and just up and leave?

Are you serious, bro?

Let's also not forget, he was an international criminal. Even if he was pardoned, that shouldn't matter in world court.

Besides, I'm pretty sure that, with the power of friendship or love, or whatever hot garbage the next underdog hero wants to propagate, the other villages could kill Sasuke and Naruto. Worked for them, right?

Doesn't he visit his family from time to time? He left to redeem his crimes and help people in his travels.

He did help seal Kaguya and helped greatly in the war. That's a pretty big accomplishment and that kinda redeemed the crimes he actually succeeded on accomplishing. He also apologized etc.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightsofdarkness2: but he tried to control the tail beast and eliminate the village system by force literally right after madara died, the only reason he didn't was because naruto stopped him

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

Are you serious, bro?

Doesn't he visit his family from time to time? He left to redeem his crimes and help people in his travels.

He did help seal Kaguya and helped greatly in the war. That's a pretty big accomplishment and that kinda redeemed the crimes he actually succeeded on accomplishing. He also apologized etc.

Being a father and having a family isn't a part-time job. You can't just come and go as you like. If that's the case, what's the point? And I'm under the idea that he left to learn about himself and the world. If he was so torn up about his crimes and the people, he could have just...ya know...not done them.

Redeemed his crimes? Apologized? Nah, man. That's not the way the law works, or at least it shouldn't. Sasuke wants to be an Avenger. He wants to be a killer. He can and should deal with what that really means. I get that this is fiction and that maybe they have different rules, but looking at it from a realistic POV, Sasuke is scum. No better than half the guys Konoha and the other villages fought.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By StardustCrusader

Executed by who? One of the two most power beings on Earth.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:
@scouterv said:

Are you serious, bro?

Being a father and having a family isn't a part-time job. You can't just come and go as you like. If that's the case, what's the point? And I'm under the idea that he left to learn about himself and the world. If he was so torn up about his crimes and the people, he could have just...ya know...not done them.

Redeemed his crimes? Apologized? Nah, man. That's not the way the law works, or at least it shouldn't. Sasuke wants to be an Avenger. He wants to be a killer. He can and should deal with what that really means. I get that this is fiction and that maybe they have different rules, but looking at it from a realistic POV, Sasuke is scum. No better than half the guys Konoha and the other villages fought.

I agree that it isn't a part time job. I'm pretty sure he left so he could undo his wrongdoings. He was also under the Curse of Hatred which is probably why he committed some of his crimes. He's also a very flawed dude so I doubt he wouldn't have committed some of his crimes anyway.

As for your second point:

No Caption Provided

Kakashi didn't let Sasuke get off the handle that easily. Sasuke probably did missions for the Hidden Leaf village etc.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightsofdarkness2: but he tried to control the tail beast and eliminate the village system by force literally right after madara died, the only reason he didn't was because naruto stopped him

And convinced him. Sasuke gave up trying to control the tailed beasts and eliminate the village system because Naruto was able to convince Sasuke to give it up.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mandarinestro

@knightsofdarkness2:

I hate disagreeing with you man, but... Sasuke is a scum. That doesn’t mean I want him to die or spend life in prison though.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would imply that anybody who wanted to execute sasuke could do so

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightsofdarkness2:

I hate disagreeing with you man, but... Sasuke is a scum. That doesn’t mean I want him to die or spend life in prison though.

I actually do think Sasuke is a jerk. I just think Sasuke had reasons for the crimes he has commited (those reasons aren't that great though) and he did become good at the end (but is still a jerk, just not evil anymore).

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good f*cking question

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many, many, many deds

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danzo deserved to die and anyone saying otherwise is as cold as Sai. He did not want to kill the Raikage that was just in self-defense. Many of his actions are justifiable but yes Lee and Guy should've opened the gates on his ass

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: He assaulted the Raikage's adoptive brother, who is also a living superweapon.

Imagine if Obama was Iron Man and you kidnapped his daughters as well as stole his nuclear briefcase. He'd be pissed and you really are a criminal.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: Yes but the Raikage would still have an arm if Bee hadn't escaped. That whole sequence of events after he kills Orochimaru proved Sasuke was luckier than good.