What's a Speed Mirage ?

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Cloakx14

i don't understand what that means when Reverse Flash said it.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Moving back and forth between two locations so fast that the speed force leaves a residual copy of the speedster.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

An after image.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cloakx14
Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldnt that also mean hed be moving insanely fast to change clothes, then move fast enough to change back? Kind of crazy when you think about it.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: its interesting Theory, i wonder if Barry will learn that ability.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By terry2012
Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's when you are on illegal substances and are also dehydrated

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@cloakx14 said:

@fallingcliffs: its interesting Theory, i wonder if Barry will learn that ability.

lol yeah I mean I think that's like even faster than Bart on Smallville which I didn't think was possible lol but he was fast as hell too lol

I think Wally or Barry in the comics(forget which) did the speed mirage trick, he was visiting someone in a hospital and literally was out doing stuff as Flash and switching between Barry/Wally persona lol.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't that also mean he'd be moving insanely fast to change clothes, then move fast enough to change back? Kind of crazy when you think about it.

This also wouldn't the clothes burn?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

@fallingcliffs said:

Wouldn't that also mean he'd be moving insanely fast to change clothes, then move fast enough to change back? Kind of crazy when you think about it.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'ts like when you move soooooo fast that everything around you appears to be frozen and everyone's like "is that a mirage"?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wally West and Barry have both accomplished this feat and even went as far as be able to hold a convrsation with himself as to throw people off his trail.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

@fallingcliffs said:

I know but I hate the inconsistencies on the show some times Barry shoes and Felicity clothing burnt off yet other times like when he faced Wells for the first time nothing happen. How is PoI going only got up to about 4 or 5 because of exams.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

I understand the speed mirage thing, but I don't understand why Vibe saw the Reverse Fkash when he was tampering with the machine. I thought RF had programmed a hologram into the machine, but then RF was like, I used a Speed Mirage, and now I don't know what the image Vibe was seeing in the machine was.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An afterimage.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@batwatch: Hologram for the trap, mirage for kicking his own ass

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

Maybe I'm forgetting the order of things. I thought the duo only appeared side by side when RF kicked his own butt. I thought he did the recorded speech, and then kicked his own butt. Why not do the whole thing using the after image effect? Is the idea that he has to be in close proximity to the targeted area to make the after image and he wouldn't be able to project himself in two places at once until he was right beside himself?

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should totally give Flash or Zoom this as a move in Injustice 2...like similar to Raiden's teleport now, where he's gone he's not there but it looks like he's still there...or like a clone that would throw people off big time lol.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batwatch: the field Cisco made was perfect, if he came in he would never get out. Thus using the hologram.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

Ah. Aaaaaaah. Good thinking. That makes perfect sense. Usually I don't need it spelled out for me, but I didn't get it on this one. You figure they will resurrect Vibe next episode?

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@the_kidd said:

@fallingcliffs said:

I know but I hate the inconsistencies on the show some times Barry shoes and Felicity clothing burnt off yet other times like when he faced Wells for the first time nothing happen. How is PoI going only got up to about 4 or 5 because of exams.

Felicity´s clothing was burned because she is insanely hot and they tried to figure out a way to taker her shirt off. Barry has carried many people with him while moving at high speed and none of their clothes was burned, so that´s the only logical explanation I can think of.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@the_kidd said:

@fallingcliffs said:

Felicity´s clothing was burned because she is insanely hot and they tried to figure out a way to taker her shirt off. Barry has carried many people with him while moving at high speed and none of their clothes was burned, so that´s the only logical explanation I can think of.

Yeah make sense, I assumed it had something to do with Felicity because it only happens when she is around, first when he was showing off his powers to her and when he carried her.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the show that someone mentioned that Barry's shoes didn't burn up the first encounter with Zoom, I think that's because he wasn't wearing sneakers I could have sworn he was bearfoot or just wearing socks. Plus I don't think he cared at that point once he saw Reverse Flash..

The other examples, I think at times his clothes burned up true. But I also think it may be something he controls himself? IDK, but I can totally see that applying to Thawne too.