• 112 results
Gpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

War conditions:

West europe doesn't know Usa is going to attack into it happens.

No outside help.

America is completly united on the war and selective service is in act.

War is into at least 50 percent of the combatans people are wiped out.

Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
MystifiedGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The US obliterates all of Europe. Assuming that nuclear weapons are banned, it would take a world coalition to beat the United States in a war (assuming that the US isn't pulling punches like they normally do).

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By kbroskywalker

@gpower: usa stomps, we have a larger military than the next 16 nations combined, with or without nukes.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Nuclear Weapons and the US Atlantic and Pacific Navy forces with the strongest and best military force wins with mid casuality loses in a 2 year war effort in a fight .

The US has satillite Tungsten rod weapons , Smart weapons and a lot of Western European nations he sold then our weapons in uses

Gpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang then I guess usa stomps.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

USA stomps

Avatar image for naturallygifted
NaturallyGifted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@saiyan77 said:

The US has satillite Tungsten rod weapons , Smart weapons.

I highly doubt that America would use Project Thor.

America isn't the only country with smart weapons.

Xaosxaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gpower:

Useless thread, spite battle.

Really, a surprise attack ? One of the most powerful army backed by a good industry against a political and economical mess ?

The only way Europe wins in those condition is that you blindfold all the american soldier before they go to war... :p

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Manpower:

United Kingdom: Active Manpower: 150,000

Germany:Active Manpower: 180,000

France: Active Manpower: 205,000

Italy: Active Manpower: 320,000

Spain: Active Manpower: 105,000

Norway:Active Manpower: 26,500

Finland: Active Manpower: 36,500

Sweden: Active Manpower: 14,000

Total Combined Active Manpower: 1,365,500

Active Reserve Manpower (A.R.M.):

United Kingdom: (A.R.M.): 182,000

Germany: (A.R.M.): 145,000

France: (A.R.M.): 195,770

Italy (A.R.M.): 42,000

Spain: (A.R.M.): 16,200

Norway: (A.R.M.): 45,250

Finland: (A.R.M.): 357,000

Sweden: (A.R.M.): 26,000

Total Combined Active Reserve Manpower: 1,009,220

Available Military Manpower(A.M.M.):

United Kingdom (A.M.M.): 30,000,000

Germany: (A.M.M.): 37,000,000

France: (A.M.M.): 30,000,000

Italy: (A.M.M.): 28,000,000

Spain: (A.M.M.): 23,000,000

Norway: (A.M.M.): 2,150,000

Finland: (A.M.M.): 2,300,000

Sweden: (A.M.M.): 4,065,000

Total Combined Available Military Manpower: 156,515,000

Tanks (MBT/Light):

United Kingdom: 407

Germany: 408

France: 423

Italy: 586

Spain: 327

Norway: 52

Finland: 250

Sweden: 120

Total Combined Tanks(MBT/Light): 2,573

Armoured Fighting Vehicles:

United Kingdom: 5,948

Germany: 5,869

France: 6,863

Italy: 6,972

Spain: 2,493

Norway: 684

Finland: 1,370

Sweden: 2,470

Total Combined Armoured Fighting Vehicles: 32,669

Aircraft:

United Kingdom: 879

Germany: 676

France: 1,282

Italy: 785

Spain: 540

Norway: 104

Finland: 155

Sweden: 228

Total Combined Aircraft: 4,649

Can someone please explain to me why they think that the US stomps.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@xaosxaos said:

The only way Europe wins in those condition is that you blindfold all the american soldier before they go to war... :p

You mean like they normally are? :)

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Europe wins, they just befriend China and collect all the US debt. Plus the UN and NATO will be Europe's side

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Europe wins, they just befriend China and collect all the US debt. Plus the UN and NATO will be Europe's side

The US has veto power in the UN, nothing's going to happen. If anything, Russia would leap at the chance to see Western europe deteriorate in influence.

NATO is nothing without the US, the entire thing is built around the US military structure.

On topic: The US stomps this battle so hard its sad.

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@xaosxaos said:

@gpower:

Useless thread, spite battle.

Really, a surprise attack ? One of the most powerful army backed by a good industry against a political and economical mess ?

Its even made worse by the fact the US has military bases in Germany ._.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CitizenSentry

@darth_wayne said:

@citizensentry: Because the U.S. has a larger army. Also it's weapons are the most modern ones out, currently.

Read Post 10.

@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@darth_wayne said:

The US has veto power in the UN, nothing's going to happen. If anything, Russia would leap at the chance to see Western europe deteriorate in influence.

NATO is nothing without the US, the entire thing is built around the US military structure.

"The US has veto power in the UN"....So do the other 4 permanent UN members (France,United Kingdom, China, Russia), so what is your point here?

If anything, Russia would leap at the chance to see Western Europe deteriorate in influence.

After what America tried doing to Russia after what happened with Ukraine, I highly doubt that Russia would side with America.

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: The countries in the U.N. would still ally would Western Europe as if Western Europe collapsed, so would most of Europe's economy. Not to mention the major fear mongering a surprise attack from the U.S. would cause.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darth_wayne said:

@citizensentry: Because the U.S. has a larger army. Also it's weapons are the most modern ones out, currently.

U.S. Active Military: 1,400,000

Team Active Miltary: 1,365,000

Not exactly a big difference.

Read Post 10.

@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@darth_wayne said:

"The US has veto power in the UN"....So do the other 4 permanent UN members (France,United Kingdom, China, Russia), so what is your point here?

If anything, Russia would leap at the chance to see Western Europe deteriorate in influence.

After what America tried doing to Russia after what happened with Ukraine, I highly doubt that Russia would side with America.

Its not about sheer size of ground forces. Its about cohesion and actual strike capability. Aside from the UK and France, the entirety of the EU basically cannot do anything beyond its borders. As a german expatriate, I can tell you that our entire military is basically a joke, despite being quite large.

The point is that the UN isn't doing anything. Reread both comments, and you will see that was clearly what I was saying. I didn't say russia would side with america, as that would clearly be against the spirit of the OP, just a correlated point to say that the russians would not intervene.

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: And? Compare the numbers and you'll see that the U.S. tops Europe.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@wf_mxyzptlk: The countries in the U.N. would still ally would Western Europe as if Western Europe collapsed, so would most of Europe's economy. Not to mention the major fear mongering a surprise attack from the U.S. would cause.

Oh sure. Geopolitically it would be a disaster for the US. There wouldn't be an expanded war though, who would want to get involved in that mess? However:

@gpower said:

No outside help.

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CitizenSentry

@citizensentry: And? Compare the numbers and you'll see that the U.S. tops Europe.

Ok. I'll compare the numbers right now:

AMERICA: Active Military Manpower: 1,400,000

TEAM: Active Military Manpower: 1,365,000

- Difference: 35,000 (America Advantage)

AMERICA: Active Reserves: 1,100,000

TEAM: Active Reserves: 1,009,220

- Difference: 90,780 (America Advantage)

Total Difference (So Far): 125,780 (America Advantage).

AMERICA: Available Military Manpower: 145,215,000

TEAM: Available Military Manpower: 156,515,000

- Difference: 11,300,000. (Team Advantage).

Total Difference: (MANPOWER): 11,174,220.

The Team has 11,174,220 more military personnel.

So please explain to me where you are getting your information on how America has a larger Army.

Its not about sheer size of ground forces. Its about cohesion and actual strike capability. Aside from the UK and France, the entirety of the EU basically cannot do anything beyond its borders. As a german expatriate, I can tell you that our entire military is basically a joke, despite being quite large.

Considering we are at war i'm going to take a wild guess and say that the team has near perfect teamwork, considering United Kingdom has worked with every military in the team multiple times. So cohesion is not a problem.

"The Entirety of the EU basically cannot do anything beyond its borders".

It's a good thing we aren't the attackers then isn't it. America is striking Europe, not the other way around. Europe can defend itself against any attacking force on Earth.

As a german expatriate, I can tell you that our entire military is basically a joke, despite being quite large.

Disgusting traitor.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

USA! USA!

Look at the rednecks go. Calm down sonny boy or we might just have to burn down your capital again

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

USA! USA!

Look at the rednecks go. Calm down sonny boy or we might just have to burn down your capital again

I know me and you don't get along, but this made me LOL.

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Darth_Wayne

@citizensentry: Your post kinda confused me so forgive me if I mistook some information.

America has a larger active military as you said while Europe has a larger available military but if you subtract Europe's available military to the U.S.' active military then the U.S. should still have the bigger army. Plus, the U.S. has 2,000 active nukes which it could use to take out Europe.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CitizenSentry

@darth_wayne said:

@citizensentry: Your post kinda confused me so forgive me if I mistook some information.

America has a larger active military as you said while Europe has a larger available military but if you subtract Europe's available military to the U.S.' active military then the U.S. should still have the bigger army. Plus, the U.S. has 2,000 active nukes which it could use to take out Europe.

Your post kinda confused me so forgive me if I mistook some information.

How the hell does my post confuse you? it's what you asked for, "compared numbers".

America has a larger active military as you said while Europe has a larger available military but if you subtract Europe's available military to the U.S.' active military then the U.S. should still have the bigger army.

This confuses me in ways I don't understand.

Plus, the U.S. has 2,000 active nukes which it could use to take out Europe.

Nukes are a copout answer.

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Darth_Wayne

@citizensentry: The bold hurts my eyes.

I mean U.S.' active military trumps Europe's.

Also, nukes are going to be a main player in this war if it ever happens so why would it be a cop out answer?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: The bold hurts my eyes.

Also, nukes are going to be a main player in this war if it ever happens so why would it be a cop out answer?

The bold hurts my eyes

Wear sunglasses, I like it.

.I mean U.S.' active military trumps Europe's.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. How?

Firstly: Nukes are only ever used as deterrents.

Secondly: You only ever use Nukes If you are losing, badly.

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Cause most of Europe's army is reserved and the U.S. is making a surprise attack.

Firstly: The U.S. would see that using Nukes first would save military lives (of the U.S.) and use Nukes first.

Secondly: Not if it could make you win a war before any major threats arrive.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a german expatriate, I can tell you that our entire military is basically a joke, despite being quite large.

Disgusting traitor.

I'm a "traitor", for acknowledging the serious systemic problems with the bundeswehr?

The whole thing is woefully underfunded for its size, totally unequipped for actual war. It's being constantly downsized in terms of equipment, has zero effective offensive operation doctrine, and basically only exists because it has to for NATO.

You would have me hype up the Bundeswehr out of some kind of national loyalty? You can't fix problems without acknowledging them, and the Bundeswehr is in dire need of reform. The Bundeswehr, for its part, agrees with me, constantly begging for more government funding and complaining about shoddy equipment

But I guess here you reveal your hand. You're not actually analysing this situation, you're chiming in out of national loyalty and bending the facts to suit your agenda. It's called being objective, you should try it sometime instead of getting drunk on nationalism and closing your eyes to the facts.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Cause most of Europe's army is reserved and the U.S. is making a surprise attack.

Firstly: The U.S. would see that using Nukes first would save military lives (of the U.S.) and use Nukes first.

Cause most of Europe's army is reserved and the U.S. is making a surprise attack.

AMERICA: Active Military Manpower: 1,400,000

TEAM: Active Military Manpower: 1,365,000

Copout answer is copout.

Firstly: What is stopping Europe from launching there nukes? all it takes is literally 100 Nukes and America is gone (Europe has more than 100 nukes, I was making an example).

Secondly: When has America ever used a Nuclear Bomb before a war has started? You're President is already campaigning to make the Earth nuke free.

So why the hell would he use Nuclear bombs anyway?

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sighs...tired of these. The USA DOESN'T attack Western Europe. All of W Europe are either Allies, Trading Partners, or at the VERY least Mostly Neutral (though, like most of the world don't like us over much)

I could go into exhaustive detail on force of arms one way or another, but I've decided I'm done with all that.

The United States would want to, W Europe wouldn't create a need to.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CitizenSentry

@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@citizensentry said:

Disgusting traitor.

I'm a "traitor", for acknowledging the serious systemic problems with the bundeswehr?

But I guess here you reveal your hand. You're not actually analysing this situation, you're chiming in out of national loyalty and bending the facts to suit your agenda. It's called being objective, you should try it sometime instead of getting drunk on nationalism and closing your eyes to the facts.

No you're a traitor for saying your military is a joke (You can think it, but to say it in public!?!?) TR-8R DID NOT DIE FOR THIS!

Except for the fact that I am being objective. read post 10 & 22.

I'm actually going off of facts, you and DW are just going on personal opinion.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

New Zealand solos.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@citizensentry said:
@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@citizensentry said:

Disgusting traitor.

No you're a traitor for saying your military is a joke (You can think it, but to say it in public!?!?) TR-8R DID NOT DIE FOR THIS!

Except for the fact that I am being objective. read post 10 & 22.

Absolute nonsense. I suppose everyone who complains about a high unemployment rate is a traitor too? Every Politician who runs on a platform of economic recovery, every person who has some outspoken grievance, all traitors because they dare undermine the perfect state. No, of course not. When a nation's government is screwing something up, you complain about it, so the issue can be resolved.

The Bundeswehr sucks, it needs to be reformed, simple as that. Keeping it to ourselves with just keep it sucking. In any case,iIt's not going to be effective at all in this scenario.

You aren't being objective. You're just counting the numbers as if that makes them equal. As if the German army or the Belgian Army or the Dutch army aren't basically entirely defensive forces with zero in the way of real recent battlefield experience. The fact is, the US can pick off Britain and France, and the rest of Europe can't do anything about it until its over.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saiyan77 said:

Without Nuclear Weapons and the US Atlantic and Pacific Navy forces with the strongest and best military force wins with mid casuality loses in a 2 year war effort in a fight .

The US has satillite Tungsten rod weapons , Smart weapons and a lot of Western European nations he sold then our weapons in uses

I will however point out a few things. Both sides in WW1 thought the War would be over in 6 months or so (some thought 6 weeks), Many Allied Commanders in WW2 thought that after the D Day invasion on June 6,1944 that the European War would be over by Christmas, it wasn't over until May 8, 1945, just a few months short of a year later. President Bush and his Staff envisioned a quick (and the invasion and taking over of Saddams forces DID only take about a month) end to OIF, however it's 13 years later... Trying to predict when a war will wend (especially on this scale is like trying to predict WHEN you'll win the lottery.

The First War was fought with trenches, gas, and bayonettes. The Second War was fought with tanks, fighter planes, and rockets. The FOURTH war...will be fought with sticks and stones.

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Umm, yeah 1,400,000 is bigger than 1,356,000.

Being dead. If the U.S. had a surprise attack with 2,000 nukes Europe couldn't launch anything.

When was the last time the US had nukes in the start of a world war? Also I'm not American.

Why the heck would he attack major European powers?

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think people know the different between say two ships fighting each other in the sea like a US and Japanese cruisers, destroys fight in WW2 or two aircraft having a dogfight in the skies...and occupying territory, say holding onto roads, occupying and owning territory, holding onto ports, airstrips bases

@citizensentry:

This could be a disadvantage...take for example Ramstein Base. It's a US military base, owned by the United States Airforce but smack in the Middle of Germany Europe. The United States has a number of bases like this for Army, Navy, Marines, Airforce to help them move quickly

However you didn't just attack one country say Germany, now you just declared war on the whole of Europe...everyone Germans, Italian, Polish, British....some nations have very high tech weapons and good trained soldiers

You have US military base Ramstein right in the middle of Germany, maybe a few thousand US troops or U.S. military personnel VS Germany a population of over 70 million yes Seventy Million...you have these troops fighting every person who can make a bomb, every guy with a gun, every German cop, all of Germany's tanks, German soldiers, and the whole of Europe

How long do you think your US base smack in the middle of Europe will last

it would take a world coalition to beat the United States in a war (assuming that the US isn't pulling punches like they normally do).

Vietnam beat the USA and I don't think the United States was holding back much, they Napalm thefuckoutta villages

but I agree the USA could probably beat most of Europe since Europeans are very divided, they have no military unity and they are politically soft today but could the USA military hold all the territory? Could they 'occupy Europe'....I don't think they could hold every Island on Greece or hold all of say all the towns and ports and mountains of Iceland and hold say Finland during the colds of the winters...for every 'Army' the USA can destroy a local milita will pop up, the USA would win the opening stages of this war but eventually will be forced to lick its wounds and go home

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Copout answer is copout.

Firstly: What is stopping Europe from launching there nukes? all it takes is literally 100 Nukes and America is gone (Europe has more than 100 nukes, I was making an example).

100 nukes? Warheads, sure. They have maybe 5-10 that are actually ICBMs or operate remotely at the range they need to to actually strike. In a nuclear exchange Western Europe gets turned into ash, then the french and british nuclear submarines make the Americans pay for it with 20-30 million dead.

There is no magical launch here. Europe has relied on the US nuclear umbrella for decades.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Umm, yeah 1,400,000 is bigger than 1,356,000.

Being dead. If the U.S. had a surprise attack with 2,000 nukes Europe couldn't launch anything.

When was the last time the US had nukes in the start of a world war? Also I'm not American.

Umm, yeah 1,400,000 is bigger than 1,365,000.

You literally have 35,000 more men. 4 bombs on 1 military base would take out 35,000 men.

And you honestly believe that that EUROPE does not have any Air-Defenses?

What the hell are you going on about?

Absolute nonsense. I suppose everyone who complains about a high unemployment rate is a traitor too? Every Politician who runs on a platform of economic recovery, every person who has some outspoken grievance, all traitors because they dare undermine the perfect state. No, of course not. When a nation's government is screwing something up, you complain about it, so the issue can be resolved.

No Caption Provided

The Bundeswehr sucks, it needs to be reformed, simple as that. Keeping it to ourselves with just keep it sucking. In any case,iIt's not going to be effective at all in this scenario.

Or maybe you could you let the German government deal with it instead of blasting your views all over the internet...

You aren't being objective. You're just counting the numbers as if that makes them equal. As if the German army or the Belgian Army or the Dutch army aren't basically entirely defensive forces with zero in the way of real recent battlefield experience. The fact is, the US can pick off Britain and France, and the rest of Europe can't do anything about it until its over.

Firstly: I have no idea what this is meant to mean.

Secondly: Who the hell invited the Belgian & Dutch army? *Crunches more numbers*.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: If you think modern warfare is just about numbers, you are deluding yourself.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:

@citizensentry: If you think modern warfare is just about numbers, you are deluding yourself.

If you want to bring skill into this you'll lose that too.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Europe. You know what is between the USA and europe? A long long way home. So how much of their military do you think stays home to not leave the own country defenseless? If you wage war with europe you need to get your supplies from over in america to europe. If you are europe and get attacked you need to get your supplies from europe to europe, which do you think is faster or more cost effecient?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iran beats USA

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:

Copout answer is copout.

100 nukes? Warheads, sure. They have maybe 5-10 that are actually ICBMs or operate remotely at the range they need to to actually strike. In a nuclear exchange Western Europe gets turned into ash, then the french and british nuclear submarines make the Americans pay for it with 20-30 million dead.

There is no magical launch here. Europe has relied on the US nuclear umbrella for decades.

United Kingdom & France alone have a combined total of 525 total ICBM's.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a proud British I have to go with the USA on this one.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

As a proud British I have to go with the USA on this one.

Reasons?

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FableCounty

This war scenario is silly

http://67.media.tumblr.com/4a5f204a2b97b6930960ba478b921812/tumblr_n22qh1Jlk31qzbok1o4_1280.jpg

Also I don't think people understand the implications of Nuclear war, a lot of European nations have a high tech military and still operate overseas bases like Falklands, the French in Caribbean Sea near Cuba, in the Indian Ocean, in Africa, in the Pacific, France for example has missiles, aircraft deliverable nuclear weapon stockpile, the British got cruise missiles and operate a series of nuke Submarines in case of Nuclear war...someone could hit Europe but before those hits land, it is very possible Europe would already be hitting back...they might not Nuke say all of the USA but in a total war vs US and Europe, you can be sure somewhere would be hit, say I don't know New York, Okinawa, Miami Flordia, Texas, California...somewhere would get nuked and in a nuclear war nobody wins

The Bombs today are thousands of times more powerful than Nuclear weapons which were dropped on Hiroshima, Hiroshima & Nagasaki After the Atomic Bombings: Documentary Film - People, Radiation

Loading Video...

Let's ignore the reality and let's look at this battle game and let's play this out for a second, the USA launches a surprise attack, ships, aircraft, waves of soldiers...it also launch nukes hitting Europe with nuclear weapons over 40 times....major military sites, cities, strategic areas nuked

However just before they USA missiles land, the Euros also see the incoming missiles, French get a few birds in the air and some of their aircraft gets it missiles off, British Nuke Submarine which typically is very stealthy and hard to find also gets some of its nukes off

...the USA nukes Europe invades, but European nations hit back and strike say Washington, Hawaii, Okinawa, NewYork, California, Texas

...what do you do...would you continue pouring troops into an already nuked Europe to try and occupy and control more territory....or do you deal with the Crisis at home....you have already lost some of your major US Cities including your Capital and Economic hubs, you have also left your military vulnerable as you have lost overseas territory and your nation with a broken economy and broke non functional government is now vulnerable to any invasion from anyone...say Russia, Canada, China, Brazil maybe anyone can now plot to take America as it is crippled

You might have suddenly created a new group of Euro-terrorists...do you think America would say nuke France and the British...without any overseas workers or British and French students inside the USA not responding with some kind of shooting attack

@gpower said:

War conditions:

in your battle conditions I'm not sure anyone 'wins'

the world would also suddenly see an instant severe and sharp economic depression, there may be foot riots, bank runs, as both the 2 major world Economies the USA and the Eurozone are now at war with each other...

....how do you pay for such a war with this sudden economic recession, worse than any recession before?

There would also be a flight of money, gold, stocks and capital to more stable nations like say Russia, India, China etc