Trump has been trumped!

• 69 results
nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dum529001: Most of the media is calling him a racist for the rape part, nobody is calling him a crazy conspiracy theorist.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

lol

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53 Lunacyde  Moderator

If so many people coming across the border were rapists, rape rates in border states would be higher than those throughout other areas of the country, but they are not. Rape rates are significantly higher in Alaska and South Dakota than any border state, and other states like Michigan, Oklahoma, and Arkansas have equal of higher rates than any border state barring New Mexico.

There are rapists in any populace, painting an entire people with a broad brush is always a terrible idea.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

If so many people coming across the border were rapists, rape rates in border states would be higher than those throughout other areas of the country, but they are not. Rape rates are significantly higher in Alaska and South Dakota than any border state, and other states like Michigan, Oklahoma, and Arkansas have equal of higher rates than any border state barring New Mexico.

There are rapists in any populace, painting an entire people with a broad brush is always a terrible idea.

Yeah, I did not get the rapist comment either.

If he just wanted to bring up drugs, sure he may have had an argument there, but all he did was guarantee he will never be elected... ever.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frankly, I'm surprised he manages to put one foot in front of the other to get about when one of them spends so much time in his mouth. Or should, just to shut the moron up.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:
@rpgesus said:

@superguy1591: you seriously called that dylan roof-esque lmaooo thats delusional on a whole other level

Also as if the border doesn't bring it a disproportionate amount of rapists drug dealers and murderers. Lol facts and truth don't matter to liberals only pandering. And trump can't care too much as I would say he's doing alright financially

You can't see how it's demeaning to call an entire nationality rapists and murderers? The fact is that there are plenty of Mexicans, and immigrants who are great people. Many of them work a lot harder than people born into this country, and abide by the laws better than whites who have been living here their whole lives.

You know why the border has problems with drug dealers and criminality? Because rich white kids will pay for coke and weed.

Dayum. That was lovely.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:
@lunacyde said:
@rpgesus said:

@superguy1591: you seriously called that dylan roof-esque lmaooo thats delusional on a whole other level

Also as if the border doesn't bring it a disproportionate amount of rapists drug dealers and murderers. Lol facts and truth don't matter to liberals only pandering. And trump can't care too much as I would say he's doing alright financially

You can't see how it's demeaning to call an entire nationality rapists and murderers? The fact is that there are plenty of Mexicans, and immigrants who are great people. Many of them work a lot harder than people born into this country, and abide by the laws better than whites who have been living here their whole lives.

You know why the border has problems with drug dealers and criminality? Because rich white kids will pay for coke and weed.

Dayum. That was lovely.

Let's be honest, they do not have to be rich.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper: The point made is still awesome, but yes, you are correct.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Lunacyde  Moderator

@ms-lola said:
@lunacyde said:
@rpgesus said:

Dayum. That was lovely.

Let's be honest, they do not have to be rich.

No, of course not. Drug use is prevalent in every sector of society.

However rich white kids do have more to spend on drugs :)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@lunacyde said:

This isn't actually true; the border has problems with drug dealers and criminality because Los Zetas has ruled big parts of Mexico for years, and they primarily deal in extortion, prostitution and gun running with drugs as a side activity these days. The major suppliers of cocaine in the US are Colombian drug lords, and they used to operate exclusively in poor neighborhoods for a long time (which was the main source for the Contra smuggling scandal). The weed trade is markedly less violent than the coke or meth trade, and also less profitable because it's easier to get. There's not a lot of Mexican cartels doing major business in weed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T U C K F R U M P

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By haoalchemist
Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YeahYeahYeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By YeahYeahYeah

@rpgesus said:
@irishx said:
@yeahyeahyeah said:

How many times have you been stopped in the last month? I have been pulled over 4 times this month and I get pulled over 2-4 times a month. Cops target black people. If they targeted whites as much the prisons would be overflowing with white people.

At some point you have to consider that you might just be a terrible driver.

no it is the white mans fault and racism. there are no other options, this 2015 i thought you knew that

I have a spotless driving record.

The last 4 times i was pulled over.

1. I drove out of the gas station and my headlights weren't on. Instead of flashing their lights like they do my white friends who live in the area they pulled me over, frisked me, handcuffed me and put me in the back of their squad car while they ran my license, which came back clean. The officer said as he was uncuffing me "you didn't steal that uniform did you?" (I was working nights as a security guard as well as a full time day job and was wearing my uniform). No citation, no ticket.

2. I was pulled over and frisked and my car was searched because "a car like this was reported stolen". I have had this type of stop happen numerous times.

3. The officer said i blew through a stop sign. I did not. I stopped completely, looked both ways, and then proceeded. I was also cuffed and put in the back of his squad car while he ran my license. Again I was let go with no citation because he knew his car camera would show that I did not commit any moving violation.

4. I was stopped for a complaint of a robbery in the area and they were looking for a suspect. I protested and told him this was bogus and I was being profiled. He cuffed me and put me in the back of his cruiser and then proceeded to show me a picture of who he was looking for: a dark skinned 17 year old male who was a foot shorter than me and easily 50 lbs lighter than me and very dark. My complexion is light.

There are actual statistics to show that black people are 10 times more likely to be arrested than whites and are pulled over at a disproportionate rate than whites and whites are let go for things that black people are arrested for.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/18/ferguson-black-arrest-rates/19043207/

Racism and bigotry exist and the police are guilty of it. Denying it when there are actual statistics is like denying that the planet is getting warmer.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@rpgesus:

There are a lot of social and economic issues that contribute to the amount of black people in prison. It isn't just like black people have a natural predisposition to crime...

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He'll drop out within the next few months.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola said:
@lunacyde said:
@rpgesus said:

Dayum. That was lovely.

If by lovely you mean hypocritical.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: I'm not here to teach you comprehension skills. If that's how you understood it, sobeit. Doesn't effect me, so don't care. No offense.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: I'm just calling it, poster was a hypocrite and you agreed with them, this is far from the first time nor will it be the last that someone who's apparently for all that fairness/equality jazz replies to an individuals racism/bigotry with there own.

or perhaps maybe my comprehension skill isn't up to scratch and that poster wasn't a hypocrite and people who had a problem with what Trump said just misunderstood it.

deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: (shrugs) Your opinion. Or rather, your understanding of the comment. I'm good with it; he got his point across to me.