So I Seem To Be Going Through a Phase ('-' )

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jezer

where I keep reading blogs looking for some sorts of nuggets of wisdom, concerning life. As well as just plain interesting/hilarious stories and well articulated perspectives on random issues.

I think the phase is resulting from both general boredom on the internet and a need to try to learn stuff over the summer. *shrugs*

Currently I'm on the Art of Manliness and VSB And hey, while writing this post, I just remembered the always hilarious Yo, Is This Racist?

My question is: Do you have any funny/interesting/insightful articles/blogs that you'd suggest to me?

Especially something political since I'm currently not politically-minded and rarely tune in to politics.

....Oh, and Cracked.com doesn't count[because I've been addicted for years now ;)]

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

You arent the only one who goes through fazes we all do at something we love or like so much....

Well It's Life.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jezer

I'm disappointed in you Comicvine.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Jezer said:

We're going through a phase where we disappoint you.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jezer

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Jezer said:

Eh, not really a phase...

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By nickthedevil

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Jezer said:

co-signed.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

True wisdom is not my strong suit but I can fake it pretty well if I need to

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Deranged Midget

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Jezer said:

Everyone's been there.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jezer
No Caption Provided

I think I'm officially Jaded.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Jezer said:

No Caption Provided

I think I'm at Regular or Semi-Vet.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@joshmightbe said:

Exactly what I would have said... had I possessed the wisdom to do so

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jezer said:

No Caption Provided

I was a failure.

Edit: Hell, who am I kidding... I still am. :(
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sorry, I would help but every time I see you post this...('-' )...I wish I could punch you through the internet. Not really, I just thought I would add to your jadedness.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By utotheg38
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Random Black Rob post.... whoa.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By HolySerpent
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By utotheg38

He needs hype music.

If this doesn't do It nothing will.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jezer

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@joshmightbe said:

^Funny.

But I'd politely like to point out - to both of you - that I wasn't specifically asking for only wisdom, but blog/article websites that are interesting, wise, or funny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^And this is why I'm jaded. I post this thread and the first person who replies clearly doesn't know how to read. Again, this is why I wish comicvine had an ignore button you can use to block a person's posts from even coming up on your screen. The next posts are a semi-funny remark, someone piggybacking it, and then a bunch of posts that are still offtopic - including my own.

You know what would hype me? If you guys posted a damn interesting website or article like I asked for in the OP....I gave you guys clear examples. I go to Cracked.com everyday, as soon as I get on the internet, and read funny articles like a guide on getting out a hamster stuck in your assand the well articulated ponderings on why certain excuses people make, in response to someone telling them they're in the wrong, are terrible. I'm sure other people have similar routines with similar websites.... This isn't hard.

-_-

-Jaded Forum Member

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@Jezer said:

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@joshmightbe said:

^Funny.

But I'd politely like to point out - to both of you - that I wasn't specifically asking for only wisdom, but blog/article websites that are interesting, wise, or funny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^And this is why I'm jaded. I post this thread and the first person who replies clearly doesn't know how to read. Again, this is why I wish comicvine had an ignore button you can use to block a person's posts from even coming up on your screen. The next posts are a semi-funny remark, someone piggybacking it, and then a bunch of posts that are still offtopic - including my own.

You know what would hype me? If you guys posted a damn interesting website or article like I asked for in the OP....I gave you guys clear examples. I go to Cracked.com everyday, as soon as I get on the internet, and read funny articles like a guide on getting out a hamster stuck in your assand the well articulated ponderings on why certain excuses people make, in response to someone telling them they're in the wrong, are terrible. I'm sure other people have similar routines with similar websites.... This isn't hard.

-_-

-Jaded Forum Member

I go to Cracked everyday too, probably my favorite website.

And I understood what you were asking for. Sorry for piggybacking a joke, I didn't realize it would be so needlessly upsetting.

I would post some links to things that I think meet the criteria of your post, but all of mine would probably be from Cracked, so you'd likely have encountered them already

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jezer

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@Jezer said:

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@joshmightbe said:

^Funny.

-_-

-Jaded Forum Member

I go to Cracked everyday too, probably my favorite website.

And I understood what you were asking for. Sorry for piggybacking a joke, I didn't realize it would be so needlessly upsetting.

I would post some links to things that I think meet the criteria of your post, but all of mine would probably be from Cracked, so you'd likely have encountered them already

I was actually referring to the guy who said "co-signed" as piggybacking. You fall under the bunch of posts that were still offtopic.

But okay, I understand you fellow Cracked-addict.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jezer