Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By drkhwk2001
@dementedtheclown said:
" Cause he's not white duhhh "
Anyone who watched the video could see that. Theres no need to point it out.
omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By omdway

How is he still alive??!!  

He's bullet proof?? WTH
Formidable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Formidable

T'Challa, son of T'Chaka.

@drkhwk2001

said:

" The Green Ninja!

How About some positive images of our ethnicity from you instead of all of the buffoonery that your posts and images are rife with?
Formidable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Formidable
@omdway said:

" How is he still alive??!!   He's bullet proof?? WTH "

They were shooting him with capsaicin-powder filled paint-balls.
omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By omdway
@Formidable :
seems like a pointless exercise. Of course if that hits u in the face its over.  

But i rewatched it and blimey its like Neo v the Smiths. Did they really need ALL those officers?? 
 Just saying.
Rabbit Tots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rabbit Tots

What the hell did I just watch?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By sexy_merc

LMAO at the stretcher part.

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Formidable said:

"   T'Challa, son of T'Chaka.

@drkhwk2001

said:

" The Green Ninja!

How About some positive images of our ethnicity from you instead of all of the buffoonery that your posts and images are rife with? "
What?................I post things I find funny..............irregardless of race or ethnicity. If you are that concerned about the actions and potrayals of OUR ethinicity please post all the things you are doing to promote the positivity you are so valiantly defending. I know more about our struggles as a race than you could ever dream of. (I grew up in it). Don't be a cheerleader lil brah, get in the game. If you are trying to show your love and respect for our race, you picked the wromg one to try to do that with. I can give you a history lesson if you want one.  "Rife" with? Excactly how many of my posts have you actually read? Please respond with intelligence and  foresight, before you choose someone to pick a ethinic history and or potrayal battle with.
Avatar image for i_madc_imageguy_
I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Green Ninja the forgotten N.W.A member!

omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By omdway

@drkhwk2001:

Chillax o brothers of mine. 

I think we all need a chuckle.
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Darkseid Elite
@Formidable said:
"  T'Challa, son of T'Chaka.

@drkhwk2001

said:

" The Green Ninja!

How About some positive images of our ethnicity from you instead of all of the buffoonery that your posts and images are rife with? "

omg that is the hottest video i've ever seen wooh! (no homo)
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By drkhwk2001
@drkhwk2001 said:

" @Formidable said:

@drkhwk2001

said:

" The Green Ninja!

What?................I post things I find funny..............irregardless of race or ethnicity. If you are that concerned about the actions and potrayals of OUR ethinicity please post all the things you are doing to promote the positivity you are so valiantly defending. I know more about our struggles as a race than you could ever dream of. (I grew up in it). Don't be a cheerleader lil brah, get in the game. If you are trying to show your love and respect for our race, you picked the wromg one to try to do that with. I can give you a history lesson if you want one.  "Rife" with? Excactly how many of my posts have you actually read? Please respond with intelligence and  foresight, before you choose someone to pick a ethinic history and or potrayal battle with. "
LMMFAO! and you posted the number on stereotype of African Americans in our country, our physical prowess and atheletic ability, ie., Football, Basketball, Track ect................and your response to my vid of a funny situation,(regardless of race), was to post a black dude doing physical feats? Step your game up!
Formidable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Formidable
@drkhwk2001 said:

" @Formidable said:

@drkhwk2001

said:

" The Green Ninja!

What?................I post things I find funny..............irregardless of race or ethnicity. If you are that concerned about the actions and potrayals of OUR ethinicity please post all the things you are doing to promote the positivity you are so valiantly defending. I know more about our struggles as a race than you could ever dream of. (I grew up in it). Don't be a cheerleader lil brah, get in the game. If you are trying to show your love and respect for our race, you picked the wromg one to try to do that with. I can give you a history lesson if you want one.  "Rife" with? Excactly how many of my posts have you actually read? Please respond with intelligence and  foresight, before you choose someone to pick a ethinic history and or potrayal battle with. "
Your "funny" postings all seem to be of the worst of us.I grew up in our struggle as well and i am likely not your little "brah"in any sense of the word. All of your pictures show us as clowns. I could likely give you a history lesson. Yes, rife. I looked at your picture gallery and am responding with intelligence and foresight. You seem to be responding defensively and are in denial instead of allowing yourself to be enlightened. My battle is not of ethnic "history" but of your offensive and denigrating pictures. Please try to keep up.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DrTyrannical

That video was awesome!

Formidable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Formidable
@drkhwk2001 said:

" @drkhwk2001 said:

" @Formidable said:

@drkhwk2001

said:

" The Green Ninja!

LMMFAO! and you posted the number on stereotype of African Americans in our country, our physical prowess and atheletic ability, ie., Football, Basketball, Track ect................and your response to my vid of a funny situation,(regardless of race), was to post a black dude doing physical feats? Step your game up! "
 "LMMFAO!" typically means ones upset.

I posted a video in a forum about real superpowers and showed an example of someone who trained themselves to the pinnacle of human efficiency. Since there is no footage of actual telekinesis or hurling lightning, physical feats are the closest things to real superpowers that we have evidence of....you posted a picture of an obviously mentally disturbed brother being arrested by the police. I would submit that your video is the stereotypical one and had nothing to do with the forum topic other than you wanting to highlight a poor man with mental problems. Reprehensible to say the least. "step my game up"<---perhaps you should find some.

And didn't you just allude to the fact that referring to someone who is obviously black as black was being redundant?

P.S. What's a potrayal battle?
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By lagoon_boy
It seems that the "Green Ninja" is a feared and popular public figure, I mean it there was like twenty fully trained police officers on the scene.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Formidable :  You are killing me, you posted a guy doing what appears to be prison exercises (although not in a prison yard). With a song playing in the background that uses the word "nigg@" fifty times. You need a hug or something? And I would love for you to "attempt" to give me a history lesson. You know nothing of where I came from or what I am about. You sound like you have an iferiority complex. You couldn't enlighten me if you taught black history, but I assure you I could enlighten you. I don't wear the whoah is me badge "My Brotha". I am a college graduate(two degrees) and a proffessional. A home "owner" and  have mentored and spoke to young black youth in four states. I have nephews and nieces who are strong young men and women, lastly you have no clue or iota of an idea why the pictures contained in my gallery are there. Also you need to look a little closer, because most of the pictures in my gallery are of strong stoic individuals. Take your cause up with someone else. Better yet start a movement because attempting to "chastise" me on comicvine is weak at best. You don't know me and your opinion will remain just that, your opinoin.
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By Darkseid Elite
@Formidable said:
"  T'Challa, son of T'Chaka.

@drkhwk2001

said:

" The Green Ninja!

lmao @ 3:30-3:33, somebody said dude was preparing for the next hurricane in new orleans.
Formidable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Formidable
@drkhwk2001 said:

" @Formidable :  You are killing me, you posted a guy doing what appears to be prison exercises (although not in a prison yard). With a song playing in the background that uses the word "nigg@" fifty times. You need a hug or something? And I would love for you to "attempt" to give me a history lesson. You know nothing of where I came from or what I am about. You sound like you have an iferiority complex. You couldn't enlighten me if you taught black history, but I assure you I could enlighten you. I don't wear the whoah is me badge "My Brotha". I am a college graduate(two degrees) and a proffessional. A home "owner" and  have mentored and spoke to young black youth in four states. I have nephews and nieces who are strong young men and women, lastly you have no clue or iota of an idea why the pictures contained in my gallery are there. Also you need to look a little closer, because most of the pictures in my gallery are of strong stoic individuals. Take your cause up with someone else. Better yet start a movement because attempting to "chastise" me on comicvine is weak at best. You don't know me and your opinion will remain just that, your opinoin. "

I posted a person using bodyweight exercises. Your own bias equated it to prison. Rap uses that terminology unfortunately and every video of him had it. I don't swing that way so i will decline your hug. I never assumed anything about where you came from, you presumed that you were my elder and needed to give me a history lesson. You seem to be masking the inferiority complex  You assume once again that you could enlighten me and that you know more than a history professor.  It is most definitely insecurity on your part. I am a college graduate, a home owner and have a degree as well but you assumed that i did not and you assume that you are somehow more educated on black history than i am. You prejudge much. You also spell poorly for someone who claims to be college educated. Stoic? They are indifferent to pleasure or pain? Try using words within the proper context.  Yes the homeless man and the morbidly obese man are sterling examples of the best of us aren't they?  Most of the pictures in your gallery are buffonery or athletes (of which you hypocritically criticized me for posting a video of athletics).

You are our worst enemy. A brother who deems himself above the rest of us while doing things to denigrate us. Please refrain from "mentoring" any of our youth. your mentality is something that should not be  perpetuated.

Stockholm Syndrome. Google it.

And if my opinion doesn't matter then prove it by not responding.
mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mikethekiller

Its just a f**kin video

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Formidable :  Lol, you don't even know where Stockholm is. I won't attempt to explain any of the pictures in "MY" gallery to you, because first of all you didn't have to look.  I have know idea where you get this "US" stuff from I have plenty of freinds and family who don't feel like you do, and don't need or want you to take up thier cause for them. I tell you what, I will keep doing what I do to further the number of strong black men in our scociety and you keep fighting your battle on Comicvine. The onlyone perpetuating anything negative here is you. Because when it's all said and done I will go wash my BMW, pet my dogs, go coach inner city "Detroit" wrestling, give them a speech about people like you, kiss my wife and kids, go to bed and get up and go to my sweet ass office. I am above no one but I don't have to stay down to prove it. So I will now consider you a memory (for the next 5 mins.) and do what I do and be who I am.

P.S. Can't wait for the book.
lastdrag0n89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By lastdrag0n89
@Formidable said:

@drkhwk2001

said:

" The Green Ninja!

Im not impressed with your prison body!! Lol jk
mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mikethekiller
@mikethekiller said:
" Its just a f**kin video "

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By drkhwk2001
@mikethekiller said:
" @mikethekiller said:
" Its just a f**kin video "

"
My words exactly.
Formidable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Formidable
@drkhwk2001 said:
" @Formidable :  Lol, you don't even know where Stockholm is. I won't attempt to explain any of the pictures in "MY" gallery to you, because first of all you didn't have to look.  I have know idea where you get this "US" stuff from I have plenty of freinds and family who don't feel like you do, and don't need or want you to take up thier cause for them. I tell you what, I will keep doing what I do to further the number of strong black men in our scociety and you keep fighting your battle on Comicvine. The onlyone perpetuating anything negative here is you. Because when it's all said and done I will go wash my BMW, pet my dogs, go coach inner city "Detroit" wrestling, give them a speech about people like you, kiss my wife and kids, go to bed and get up and go to my sweet ass office. I am above no one but I don't have to stay down to prove it. So I will now consider you a memory (for the next 5 mins.) and do what I do and be who I am.

P.S. Can't wait for the book. "
Again you make assumptions. Stockholm is not some abstruse part of the world. But again you assume that you are the only black man who would know. A juvenile retort to say the least. You simply do not know what Stockholm syndrome is.But to enlighten you i am speaking of a syndrome, derived from a swedish hostage situation. You seem to suffer from it severely. And, Again. your spelling is atrocious. Great, you put yourself in a position to poison our youths minds with your materialistic, divisive, self depricating (yes when you denigrate any of us you denigrate yourself) mind-set. I sincerely hope you aren't a "hands on" wrestling coach as many pedophiles seem to put themselves in those types of positions. I don't recall inquiring about what you have or what you will do? Insecurity setting in again? Apparently so if you feel the need to brag about so little on comicvine.