My friend's rage venting

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RK_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Now a friend of mine recently told me his opinion on a DC character named Lobo via convo on skype chat. I had to just copy and paste it for this site because it's really something I believe would cause conversation. So prepare for the craziest most vent-like response ever heard! Here it is:

"Lobo is overrated. Point blank. Just another overpowered son of a bitch douche bag who gets credit because he's and over powered son of a bitch douche bag. Yeah it's redundant statement but not as redundant as this stupid ass wannabe reject kiss member and his fights. Some Guys probably like this guy because their most likely douche bags. There's no point for him to have a comic. Just leave the badassery to deadpool instead! At least Deadpools funnier that that stupid fuck. Lobo sounds like a damn sped when he talks. Why call the retard a bounty hunter anyways? I rather they just call this fucker a villain cause that all he is! Th'fuck he's gonna do with money? Buy bitches and whores? Oooo really original like every other pimp In the world. It's safe to say people just don't respect the original designs anymore. Wolverine is the original yet people give this wannabe cigar smoking pasty faced ass bitch more credit? Really?

The creators were like "Oohh and let's make him immortal cause that's just what the stupid steroid fuck needs! Immortality! Yeah that's it! Oh also let him destroy his entire alien race for no fucking reason whatsoever!"Yeah real cool! guys be like,"oh wow! Lobo's kickass! He's badass! So cooool!" Well guess the fuck what? Wouldn't that mean the alien race would have the same power of healing? The creator dared not to explain the stupidity behind this dumb bitch. "No Lobo's just stronger and better and- shut the fuck up fanboys Lobo is a pasty faced wannabe Gene Simmons in kiss makeup stupid bitch. And ya know what else? They rebooted him. They rebooted he's redundant dumbass. And you know what? I laughed my ass off! All those Lobo cock sucking fanboys are probably mad that their precious "badass" got rebooted to a twilight looking prick! I even saw a picture of twi fag killing the dumbass too! So much for their precious Lobo. And people can draw all the fan art of steroid fuck Lobo killing the fag version all they want! It'll never change the truth. They can be in denial all they want! At the end of the day, it's the cannon that counts! And since that's the case, then steriod wannabe kiss looking Lobo is DEAD."

So there it is. My friend's crazy but funny ass response on Lobo. Not gonna lie, I agreed on most points of his vent. Lol so that's all really. Do you agree with him or nah?

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Spidey_Jackson

Your friend sounds pretty level headed.

Beata

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points