My friend is pregnant!!

• 90 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#51  Edited By Caligula
@Billy Batson: Also if you are reinforcing bad habits, maybe you're the reason my coffee always taste like sh*t at these local diners.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#52  Edited By Billy Batson
@Caligula:

sorry about that. Maybe you should stop drinking coffee? :p

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Caligula said:
" @Prince CortSether said:
" She's 15? She should tell the parents so they can take her out of their will. "
not to mention disown and beat her a little. "
I agree even if you're being sarcastic.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Caligula
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Caligula said:
" She's 15? She should tell the parents so they can take her out of their will. "
I agree even if you're being sarcastic. "
I was parodying your absurd comment with an even more absurd comment.

Human beings make mistakes. Doesn't mean you should treat them like Sh*t for it. Doesn't Mean you congratulate them either. But there is a supportive and realistic middle ground.
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Caligula said:
" @Caligula said:
I was parodying your absurd comment with an even more absurd comment.Human beings make mistakes. Doesn't mean you should treat them like Sh*t for it. Doesn't Mean you congratulate them either. But there is a supportive and realistic middle ground. "
15 year old kid getting herself pregnant is a serious thing, no need to be nice about it and take a middle ground. Something like that deserves a good ass kicking - for her and the guy that knocked her up.
mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By mikethekiller
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Caligula said:
beating a pregnant girl?
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikethekiller said:
" @Caligula said:
beating a pregnant girl? "
It's not like you'd have to hit her stomach.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Caligula
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Caligula said:
I was parodying your absurd comment with an even more absurd comment.Human beings make mistakes. Doesn't mean you should treat them like Sh*t for it. Doesn't Mean you congratulate them either. But there is a supportive and realistic middle ground. "
15 year old kid getting herself pregnant is a serious thing, no need to be nice about it and take a middle ground. Something like that deserves a good ass kicking - for her and the guy that knocked her up. "
Sorry but I forgive people for their mistakes bro. Someone shouldn't have to carry a burden like that alone. Our race is the HumanKIND for a reason. We all share a kinship and when you abandon someone because of their mistakes, you are losing your humanity.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Caligula
@Prince CortSether said:
" @mikethekiller said:
" @Caligula said:
It's not like you'd have to hit her stomach. "
not surprising coming from a sexist.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#60  Edited By AssertingValor

this  isn't good...........................
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Caligula said:
" @mikethekiller said:
" @Caligula said:
not surprising coming from a sexist. "
Uh, what? There's no correlation.
mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By mikethekiller
@Prince CortSether said:
" @mikethekiller said:
" @Caligula said:
....disgraceful 
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Caligula
@Prince CortSether:the fact the you think women are lower then men, and you support hitting a pregnant 15 year old child. yeah there is a correlation.
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Caligula said:
" @Prince CortSether:the fact the you think women are lower then men, and you support hitting a pregnant 15 year old child. yeah there is a correlation. "
There isn't. Saying "You're sexist, therefore you think it's okay to beat girls" is a non-sequitur. If I had a 15 year old son who knocked up some girl he'd get his ass kicked too.

@mikethekiller:
So you'd support your 15 year old daughter whoring around and getting herself knocked up? It's nothing to celebrate. Treating her right would just be reinforcing that kind of behavior out of her.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Caligula
@Prince CortSether said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Prince CortSether:the fact the you think women are lower then men, and you support hitting a pregnant 15 year old child. yeah there is a correlation. "
There isn't. Saying "You're sexist, therefore you think it's okay to beat girls" is a non-sequitur. If I had a 15 year old son who knocked up some girl he'd get his ass kicked too.

@mikethekiller:So you'd support your 15 year old daughter whoring around and getting herself knocked up? It's nothing to celebrate. Treating her right would just be reinforcing that kind of behavior out of her. "
I don't recall mike ever saying to treat her like a princess. But there is a more mature way of handling the situation rather than hurting her body, or crushing her spirit.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#66  Edited By joshmightbe
@Caligula:The dude crossed from conservative to borderline sociopath a few threads ago so I don't think you'll convince him of anything
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Caligula
@joshmightbe said:
" @Caligula:The dude crossed from conservative to borderline sociopath a few threads ago so I don't think you'll convince him of anything "
I'm pretty sure he's just trolling. because I hope that no one is that monsterous.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Caligula
@Caligula said:
" @joshmightbe said:
" @Caligula:The dude crossed from conservative to borderline sociopath a few threads ago so I don't think you'll convince him of anything "
I'm pretty sure he's just trolling. because I hope that no one is that monsterous. "
I mean I say a lot of the same crap. but in jest (for laughs) and most users by now know im playing.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By joshmightbe
@Caligula:I actually hope you're right cause if not this guy makes Glen Beck look normal
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe said:
" @Caligula:I actually hope you're right cause if not this guy makes Glen Beck look normal "
Since when was being a disciplinarian abnormal?
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Caligula
@Prince CortSether said:
" @joshmightbe said:
" @Caligula:I actually hope you're right cause if not this guy makes Glen Beck look normal "
Since when was being a disciplinarian abnormal? "
since we walked out of the caves.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#72  Edited By Mercy_

He's completely serious

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By mikethekiller
@Prince CortSether said:
"
@mikethekiller:So you'd support your 15 year old daughter whoring around and getting herself knocked up? It's nothing to celebrate. Treating her right would just be reinforcing that kind of behavior out of her. "
I'm not saying it's a good good thing for her to be pregnant at 15 but I know that beating her isn't the right thing to do.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By joshmightbe
@Prince CortSether:Theres a difference between being a disciplinarian and an ass hole The kid made a mistake yes it is serious but its no reason for her family to disown her and what about the grand child, he's innocent and what you're suggesting would harm this child you're the one who was saying the other day how important grand parents are but you're saying its ok to cut not only their daughter but also their grand child who did literally nothing wrong out of their lives, thats hypocritical   
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe said:
" @Prince CortSether:Theres a difference between being a disciplinarian and an ass hole The kid made a mistake yes it is serious but its no reason for her family to disown her and what about the grand child, he's innocent and what you're suggesting would harm this child you're the one who was saying the other day how important grand parents are but you're saying its ok to cut not only their daughter but also their grand child who did literally nothing wrong out of their lives, thats hypocritical    "
There's not much wrong with disowning the kid, that's why it has been a perfectly viable legal option. This girl's parents could offer proof that their kid who got knocked up is beyond their control and then the teen could be put into placement and become a ward of the state. The parents could convince the girl to sign over parental custody of the grandchild to them and then get custody back when she comes of age and becomes a responsible adult with a job.

Sure, some parents wouldn't ever do this to their kid, but I'm saying it's well within their right.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By texasdeathmatch

They've already deleted this dude's account twice, yet you guys give him the satisfaction of replying to his "shocking"posts.

Just ignore what he says; its simple, and eventually he'll have to find a new, perverse hobby.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ssejllenrad
@joshmightbe said:
" @Prince CortSether:Theres a difference between being a disciplinarian and an ass hole The kid made a mistake yes it is serious but its no reason for her family to disown her and what about the grand child, he's innocent and what you're suggesting would harm this child you're the one who was saying the other day how important grand parents are but you're saying its ok to cut not only their daughter but also their grand child who did literally nothing wrong out of their lives, thats hypocritical    "
This!

@Caligula said:
"I'm pretty sure he's just trolling. because I hope that no one is that monsterous. "
Unfortunately, the world has got tons of monsters. Like the Roman emperor around 37-41AD... The oned that ruled between the reigns of Tiberius and Claudius... What's his name again? Hehehehe! Peace!
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#78  Edited By nefarious

Tell the father....everything.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Caligula
@ssejllenrad said:
" @joshmightbe said:
This!

@Caligula said:
"I'm pretty sure he's just trolling. because I hope that no one is that monsterous. "
Unfortunately, the world has got tons of monsters. Like the Roman emperor around 37-41AD... The oned that ruled between the reigns of Tiberius and Claudius... What's his name again? Hehehehe! Peace! "
hey will not speak i'll of caligula in this house boy!!! :D
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch said:
" They've already deleted this guy's account twice, yet you guys give him the satisfaction of replying to his "shocking"posts. Just ignore what he says; its simple, and eventually he'll have to find a new, perverse hobby. "
It's only shocking to you because you live in an imaginary world where everything is peace and love.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By texasdeathmatch

See, I don't feel any obligation to write anything back to him. It's incredibly easy, people.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ssejllenrad

The thing to consider in any decision (including pregnancy) is to do the thing that you think is right based on your conscience. I'm not saying based on morality cause that is way too subjective. Also make sure that you hear out what others have to say. Everyone is infallible and taking opinions from a lot of people is a good way to reflect on your point-of-view. I guess it's a good thing the OP is asking for some insights. But in the end it all comes down to the primary people involved to make the decision. As long as it's not rushed and careful consideration was given, I guess regrets would be minimized. Note also that personal principles and accountability must always be given more credence than personal comfort. But even the latter must be given more weight than pleasing others who are not directly involved. Just my 2 cents.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@ssejllenrad:Normally this is right, but I wouldn't rely on 15 year old's conscience when we're considering pregnancy. Have you ever seen any episodes of 16 and Pregnant? The show should be called "Terrible Couples" or "Awful Decision Making".
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Caligula
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @ssejllenrad:Normally this is right, but I wouldn't rely on 15 year old's conscience when we're considering pregnancy. Have you ever seen any episodes of 16 and Pregnant? The show should be called "Terrible Couples" or "Awful Decision Making". "
and Welfare Weddings...
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tell the father... And all his relatives, this is very serious stuff.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ssejllenrad
@texasdeathmatch: And again, I come out as an ass because I don't read everything. 15 year old? Daaaamn!
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Caligula
@ssejllenrad said:
" @texasdeathmatch: And again, I come out as an ass because I don't read everything. 15 year old? Daaaamn! "
lol
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By joshmightbe
@Caligula: MTV should be ashamed of itself for airing that show
Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

@castleking said:
" those questions are all up for to her.... "
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Caligula
@joshmightbe said:
" @Caligula: MTV should be ashamed of itself for airing that show "
Meh. If Kim Kardashian can have a show on Show, I don't see why these dumb ass girls can't.

I blame the Teletubbies for the fall of this generation. it raised a generation of retards. I mean none of the Teleubbies spoke english, and the show didn't teach kids sh*t, where are all of the educational shows I grew up with like Reading Rainbow, Lamb Chop or Sesame Street? but I digress from the point of the thread.