Lil Wayne VS Kanye West

iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By iVi33K0

Ok I heard alot of people saying that Lil Wayne should be #1 but on the other hand some people think Kanye should be #1

This is a tough decision but I think Kanye should be #1. I know Wayne has made an impact on the Rap Game but Kanye did too. Wayne had numerous hits like A Milli, Lollipop, and he also featured on various Remixes of songs. Kanye on the other hand has major hits such as Homecoming, Goodlife, Lollipop Remix, and he also won against 50 Cent. Lil wayne has great freestyling skills but some of his lyrics dont make sense. EX: "Please make an apointment with Mr. Unapointment". I just like Kanye better for what he is pursuing in his career. And remember that life isnt just about Lollipop's Or Being a Millionaire.

Pleases leave a comment about your opinion on who should be #1.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Kurrent

I thinks Lil Wayne has better lyrics IMO but Kayne is more talented all around. If it was between the two of them the I would go with Kanye.

side note... I think Lupe Fiasco is one of the best out right now

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Kurrent says:

"I thinks Lil Wayne has better lyrics IMO but Kayne is more talented all around. If it was between the two of them the I would go with Kanye.side note... I think Lupe Fiasco is one of the best out right now"

Totally agree.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By WARLOCK2792

iVi33K0 says:

"Kurrent says:
"I thinks Lil Wayne has better lyrics IMO but Kayne is more talented all around. If it was between the two of them the I would go with Kanye. side note... I think Lupe Fiasco is one of the best out right now"
Sorry I forgot about Lupe, I also like his music. His lyrics are one of the best I've heard "
I also like Lupe's sound. He has a sort of wierd sound. But then, I've always loved Coldplay, so of course Lupe's sound isn't out of the norm for me. lol
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By shanana

errr dont really listen to them i just know the songs that my dance team listens to but i LOVE lupe fiasco!

iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iVi33K0

Kurrent says:

"I thinks Lil Wayne has better lyrics IMO but Kayne is more talented all around. If it was between the two of them the I would go with Kanye. side note... I think Lupe Fiasco is one of the best out right now"
Sorry I forgot about Lupe, I also like his music. His lyrics are one of the best I've heard
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WARLOCK2792

iVi33K0 says:

"Ok I heard alot of people saying that Lil Wayne should be #1 but on the other hand some people think Kanye should be #1 This is a tough decision but I think Kanye should be #1. I know Wayne has made an impact on the Rap Game but Kanye did too. Wayne had numerous hits like **A Milli, Lollipop, and he also featured on various Remixes of songs**. Kanye on the other hand has major hits such as **Homecoming, Goodlife, Lollipop Remix, and he also won against 50 Cent**. Lil wayne has great freestyling skills but some of his lyrics dont make sense. EX: **"Please make an apointment with Mr. Unapointment"**. I just like Kanye better for what he is pursuing in his career. And remember that life isnt just about **Lollipop's Or Being a Millionaire**. Pleases leave a comment about your opinion on who should be #1. "
Not All of Kanye's lyrics make sense either. They don't always agree with each other.
iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By iVi33K0

Ok I need some suggestions

Lupe Fiaso VS

who do you think should it be

iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By iVi33K0

White Mage says:

"iVi33K0 says:
"Ok I heard alot of people saying that Lil Wayne should be #1 but on the other hand some people think Kanye should be #1 This is a tough decision but I think Kanye should be #1. I know Wayne has made an impact on the Rap Game but Kanye did too. Wayne had numerous hits like **A Milli, Lollipop, and he also featured on various Remixes of songs**. Kanye on the other hand has major hits such as **Homecoming, Goodlife, Lollipop Remix, and he also won against 50 Cent**. Lil wayne has great freestyling skills but some of his lyrics dont make sense. EX: **"Please make an apointment with Mr. Unapointment"**. I just like Kanye better for what he is pursuing in his career. And remember that life isnt just about **Lollipop's Or Being a Millionaire**. Pleases leave a comment about your opinion on who should be #1. "
Not All of Kanye's lyrics make sense either. They don't always agree with each other. "
Ok well I can agree with some of Kanye's lyrics not making sense but If you listen carefully on all of Kanye's music you can hear that he makes a good point but on Lil Wayne's music all he talks about is Money, Sex, Violence, and getting locked up. I mean have you seen hie Tattoos, Im not saying that theres something wrong with Tattoos buy he has like 18 tear drops.
iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By iVi33K0

Kurrent says:

"18 tear drops............LMAO"
Yes....Yes thats true, He also has tattoos on his eyelids
Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Kurrent says:

ROTFLMAO

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kurrent

18 tear drops............LMAO

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn

Kanye West should be number 1 he is a great producer and a solid rapper as well. His lyrics may not be as good as Lil Wayne's but when has Lil Wayne produced any great beats ? Kayne is a double threat in his own right. So I think Kanye West is number 1.

On a Side Note - Lupe Fiasco is a great rapper. But Busta Rhymes has always been my favorite Rapper

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Static Shock

I don't think there is a number one rapper, and I don't think there will ever be one. I don't even think Tupac or Big are the greatest. Rap is a little bit too broad for it to have a number one rapper.

But, anyway, I think Kanye is a better rapper. His rhymes have meaning and substance. And, they send a message. Lil' Wayne isn't as tight as people think he is. He's very inconsistent, and most of the stuff he says make absolutely no sense.

-We are not the same/I am a martian.... -from Rock Star remix

This made no sense....

-I don't spit, I vomit, got it?/One egg short of the omelet/Simon says shoot a nigga in his thigh and leg/And tell him catch up/ketchup like mayonnaise -from Cannon

And, this doesn't either. This verse doesn't even link together. What does ketchup have to do with mayonnaise? Why is he one egg short of the omelet? Everyone probably likes the way it sounds, but don't pay attention to what's being said.

That song, Lollipop, was the weakest song he's made since Feel Like I'm Dying came out. It's as if he thinks he can say anything and make it sound tight because he's the one saying it. Well, obviously, that isn't the case. I just think that people listen to him because of the way he sounds, and his swag, maybe... But, dude cannot rap as good as he used to. And, I know plenty of other rappers that would eat him alive.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm a music snob...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn

Static Shock says:

"I don't think there is a number one rapper, and I don't think there will ever be one. I don't even think Tupac or Big are the greatest. Rap is a little bit too broad for it to have a number one rapper. But, anyway, I think Kanye is a better rapper. His rhymes have meaning and substance. And, they send a message. Lil' Wayne isn't as tight as people think he is. He's very inconsistent, and most of the stuff he says make absolutely no sense. -*We are not the same/I am a martian....* -from Rock Star remix This made no sense.... -*I don't spit, I vomit, got it?/One egg short of the omelet/Simon says shoot a nigga in his thigh and leg/And tell him catch up/ketchup like mayonnaise* -from Cannon And, this doesn't either. This verse doesn't even link together. What does ketchup have to do with mayonnaise? Why is he one egg short of the omelet? Everyone probably likes the way it sounds, but don't pay attention to what's being said. That song, Lollipop, was the weakest song he's made since Feel Like I'm Dying came out. It's as if he thinks he can say anything and make it sound tight because he's the one saying it. Well, obviously, that isn't the case. I just think that people listen to him because of the way he sounds, and his swag, maybe... But, dude cannot rap as good as he used to. And, I know plenty of other rappers that would eat him alive. I'm not gonna lie. I'm a music snob..."

LOL. Good Points. But I think there actually can be a number 1 rapper though...at least through matter of opinion.

We talk about it all the time at work.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn

Garison says:

"you already know my vote Meeko"

Lil Wayne is pretty good. But I would take Lupe Fiasco, Ludacris and even my boy Busta Rhymes over Wayne anyday.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Garison

you already know my vote Meeko

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock

Ludacris would murder Lil' Wayne, just like he did T.I.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Garison

iVi33K0 says:

"Kurrent says:
Yes....Yes thats true, He also has tattoos on his eyelids "

One Eyelid The Other

FearGod

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Garison

I'm sure Lil' Wayne would be great if he just stop getting high in his songs

iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By iVi33K0

Garison says:

And who's your vote?..............Prolly Wayne
iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By iVi33K0

I know Lil Wayne has great hits but he doesnt even make sense on his songs, I mean come on

"LOLLIPOP"

oohhhhh yeah I forgot.............THREE SIX MAFIA!...(INSIDER), Im not suggesting that THREE SIX MAFIA! should be #1...............LOL

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Garison

iVi33K0 says:

"Garison says:
And who's your vote?..............Prolly Wayne "

see you know me well :P

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Garison

iVi33K0 says:

"I know Lil Wayne has great hits but he doesnt even make sense on his songs, I mean come on **"LOLLIPOP"** oohhhhh yeah I forgot.............**THREE SIX MAFIA!**...(INSIDER), Im not suggesting that **THREE SIX MAFIA!** should be #1...............LOL"

I told you I don't even like the Lolipop song

THREE SIX MAFIA! I scream that everywhere man,In the shower, in the car, at school, on the computer, eating food, a resturants, screaming it in the middle of conversations...its so funny!

iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By iVi33K0

HAAHAHAAAHA.....I did that when my bro was talking to me then I screamed THREE SIX MAFIA!, but then he punched me................I kept laughin, ohhh yeah kings dominion was fun

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn

Lyrically I think The Game is great too.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Garison

King Saturn says:

"Lyrically I think *The Game* is great too. "

Better than Lil' Wayne, I have to agree on that

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Garison

Jay-Z?

iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By iVi33K0

Garison says:

"King Saturn says:
Better than Lil' Wayne, I have to agree on that"
How about Eminem............
iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By iVi33K0

Garison says:

"Jay-Z?"
I dunno about him but when he remixed his songs with Linkin Park, dat joint was tite I kept listening to it
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock

I think Eminem is the best battle rapper in the game.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn

iVi33K0 says:

"Garison says:
"King Saturn says:
Better than Lil' Wayne, I have to agree on that"
How about Eminem............ "

Eminem is amazing too. Especially when he Battle Raps.

LOL. Slim rips dudes to shreds with the Freestyle Battles

iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By iVi33K0

Static Shock says:

"I think Eminem is the best battle rapper in the game. "
I think Eminem is **Sick** oohhh wait a minute, I mean **ill**................OOOOOOOOOO I just dissed Lil Wayne
Post Edited:2008-05-30 17:44:21
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn

Static Shock says:

"I think Eminem is the best battle rapper in the game. "

I agree. Though he did lose to Rhymefest in a freestyle battle... but thas been almost ten years ago. Plus, you could probably count on one hand how many people know who Rhymefest is. LOL

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Garison

Post Deleted.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Garison

I havn't heard a lot of Eminem but I guess this is a good song from him

And Doctor Drey said....nothing you idiot he's locked in my basement LOL

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Garison

Meeko you broke the thread! :(

what about Notorious B.I.G

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Garison

my uncle heard me listening to I thnk Vanilla Ice lol Ice Ice Baby! and he asked me if I am still living how racist is that I was just checking it out

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Too Short maybe one of the worst rappers ever

iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By iVi33K0

Garison says:

"I havn't heard a lot of Eminem but I guess this is a good song from himhttp://www.youtube.com/v/99HdRxlJzV4&hl=en width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">*And Doctor Drey said....nothing you idiot he's locked in my basement* LOL "
OMG!!!.....I know you just didnt post Eminems video of **The Real Slim Shady**, This is my favorite one that I've heard from himLike Toy Soldiers - Eminem
Post Edited:2008-05-30 18:00:30
iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By iVi33K0

Garison says:

"Meeko you broke the thread! :( what about Notorious B.I.G"
Fixed it!!!, I dunno about biggie. Post a song that you heard from it and i'll listen if he's good. Also Too Short is one of the worst Rappers, do you know why.................Cuz I dont even know him*Shakes his head*LOL
Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Garison

iVi33K0 says:

"Garison says:
Fixed it!!!, I dunno about biggie."

sound familiar

Big Poppa - The Notorious B.I.G.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Garison

Static Shock says:

"iVi33K0 says:
"Fixed it!!!, I dunno about biggie. Post a song that you heard from it and i'll listen if he's good. Also Too Short is one of the worst Rappers, do you know why.................Cuz I dont even know him *Shakes his head* LOL "
Get Money - Notorious B.I.G ft. Lil' Kimhttp://media.imeem.com/m/zyV7YHYk96/aus=false/ width=300 height=110 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">get money - biggie smalls featuring lil kimDead Wrong - Notorious B.I.G. ft. Eminemhttp://media.imeem.com/m/rRR57TfT9K/aus=false/ width=300 height=110 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">Dead Wrong [Featuring Eminem] - The Notorious B.I.G.Notorious Thugs - Notorious B.I.G. ft. Bone Thugshttp://media.imeem.com/m/QL0udqTSpg/aus=false/ width=300 height=110 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">Notorious Thugs [Featuring Bone Thugs and Harmony] - The Notorious B.I.G."

bobs head

iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By iVi33K0

Garison says:

"iVi33K0 says:
"Garison says:
Fixed it!!!, I dunno about biggie."
sound familiarhttp://media.imeem.com/m/QUjrhYzHAE/aus=false/ width=300 height=110 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">Big Poppa - The Notorious B.I.G."
OOOHHHHHH I remember that song, Dat joints preety kool. Hey Iposted in the **High Caliber Stroe** do yoo just want to talk there (NO HOMO)
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Static Shock

iVi33K0 says:

"Fixed it!!!, I dunno about biggie. Post a song that you heard from it and i'll listen if he's good. Also Too Short is one of the worst Rappers, do you know why.................Cuz I dont even know him *Shakes his head* LOL "

Get Money - Notorious B.I.G ft. Lil' Kim

get money - biggie smalls featuring lil kim

Dead Wrong - Notorious B.I.G. ft. Eminem

Dead Wrong [Featuring Eminem] - The Notorious B.I.G.

Notorious Thugs - Notorious B.I.G. ft. Bone Thugs

Notorious Thugs [Featuring Bone Thugs and Harmony] - The Notorious B.I.G.

iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By iVi33K0

WOW!

Taven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Taven

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Garison
Editman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Editman

NO contest

kayne!

da cartr i wackjust go cop him ix tape

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King_Saturn

Little Brother is one of the best Hip Hop groups I ever heard.